Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here it goes again... [Path Application]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi brought both of her paths, in which her path was being controlled by Hoshi. They had walked down to the hospital as Ayumi had found herself strong enough to be able to be able to take control of another body in which she could call a path of her own. She had smirked a bit as she had reached the reception in which she would tell them that she was there to look for another path. Both Ayumi and Hoshi followed the receptionist to a room where she could pick her next path in which the receptionist would then leave her be as Ayumi had started to look around, in which she would soon find a body with blue hair that she had liked.

"Hey, doesn't this one look better than the others?" Ayumi spoke, asking Hoshi who had shrugged and had walked over to the body bringing over two chairs so that the two can start going on with putting Ayumi's soul into the body so that she can use it as a path.

Seconds quickly passed into minutes, minutes into roughly an hour as she had took her time instead of had done it as quickly as possible, and had panted afterwards and opened her eyes and smirked a bit as the blue haired path had opened their eyes, which were just as blue as their hair. Ayumi smirked a bit as she had the path swing their legs off the metal table before trying to think of a name for the path, in which Hoshi would chirp in with a name. "What about Momoko?"

Ayumi nodded before speaking. "The name sounds great. This path with now be known as Momoko." She said, smirking a bit still, before looking over at Hoshi. "I feel a bit odd naming a path when it's just myself after all. I'll give it a test run, but if it still feels weird, it'll just use my name." Ayumi spoke, with a slight sigh. She stood up slowly, as did Hoshi and the new path that she had connected her soul to. Ayumi made herself to focus more onto controlling the new path of hers instead of her own body.

As Ayumi took control of the blue haired, blue eyed path, she felt as if the path was wet, even though the path was dry. The new path was a bit weird feeling as the new path was still pretty new to her, but she would have to get used to controlling two paths herself. Ayumi shook her own head as she coughed slightly as she started to make her way out of the room and even the hospital with the new path she made, and Hoshi followed with her hands behind her head, a bit bored with the recent events.

"Please don't include me in this next time, Ayumi." Hoshi spoke, before sighing slightly herself. Ayumi nodded and the three would leave the hospital soon. Ayumi noticed that the new path of hers was a bit shorter than herself, and even Hoshi's body.

[Topic Entered/Left - 30 minutes]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back