Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here We GO!

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou had gotten out of the hospital a few days back. She had counted down the two days becoming more and more excited, probably too excited and instead of waiting for Mikasa, the small child tracked her down to the garden.

Kou felt at peace and took her time as she walked closer to her hopefully new mentor. She even got awestruck at the sights and had stopped to stare at her village laid out beautifully in front of her, taking a mental picture that'll she'll always keep stored in her memory. She tilted her head, now curious as to who was the one who designed the layout of the leaf. She hummed softly and continued her small little adventure to Mikasa, getting distracted by many things.

Once she reached her destination, she waited to be noticed as she swayed back and forth on the heels of her shoes, a small smile on her lips as her crystal blue eyes sparkled brightly in happiness, truly glad that today was the day that she might finally get a mentor to help her in her dreams to becoming the best medical nin in history!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Mecial Sennin currently found herself occupied with the creatures lurking within the forestry, the pathway leading upwards towards the stone carvings in the distance. Rustling through the thickets an amber hue creatures slinks away, more than likely a stray kitsune, or so Mikasa would like to believe. Momentairly becoming distracted, the kunoichi leans forward to examine a series of flora - fingertips daintily grazing the frail petals. "Take my hand, will you share this moment with me?" she inquires in a hushed whisper, "These hands can hold the world, yet it will never be enough for you." chuckling at the grand statement she proclaims, ocean hues rise towards the splotty radiance of light finding avenues to bask the flowers in. With a mere puff of air, chakra infused, the branches sway to alleviate the shadows.

"Much better." the kunoichi murmurs, standing tall once more, only to hear the rustling of another approaching. Humming catchers her immediate attention, fairly sure of what were to occur next. Moss locks and glistening sky blue orbs peer upwards, "Has it been two days already?" she inquires with a thin smile, Glancing upwards towards the peeking sun, "Time surely flies by, does it not?" Mikasa muses aloud, turning about to motion the lass to follow in her wake. Nearly forgetting the predicament of the youth, the Sennin pivots about to speak face to face; although her pace would suffer greatly. "Today will consist of a few training exercises. Being out in the forestry and park area will provide a bit of privacy." she explains, yet the truth being the glorious sightings about the pair.

A plethora of hues encompass one another, tints of canary kiss against violets, and the list of wonders not even a book could contain. Up ahead the clearing comes into view, stray fowls chirp daintily while frolicking in the finger deep shallows of water - not bothering to flee unless spooked by loud tones. Settling on the mossy terrain, Mikasa kneels down, withdrawing a scroll from her ivory coat. Unraveling the contents, a summoning sigil is revealed. Lightly she presses her ungloved hand on the marking, a petite plume of smoke hisses outwards to reveal a dull lifeless pair of Koi fish. "I wish to return them to the pond beside us, they still have a long life ahead of them." a slight pause, "Today's lesson will be of such. This may take weeks to learn, but not to worry, this a mere introduction to the future."
<i>​
</i>

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young female nodded as she glanced at the dead fish, slowly moving towards it. It was obvious that Kou's mind was swarming with thoughts due to her expression; Her eyebrows were knitted, her bright blue eyes had darken and looked as if they were staring into another world. Her soft pink lips were pursed together.
She shook her head,casting out the meaningless thoughts from her head,finding herself already crouched in front of the fish. 'I was able to heal once before. I can do it again.' She thought positively, her chakra unsteadily flowing from her hands and to the fish. 'Misaka-sensei said that chakra is like a river, its ever flowing. I control the flow. If I overflow the river itll poison the patient. Too much water is bad. Lets get this under control Kou. /color]' She pepped talked herself glad she somewhat remembered the words.
She focused on the flow of her chakra, it becoming more steady until it was a gentle even flow. But, Kou was already at her limit. She had exerted too much chakra.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The youth was showcasing signs of discomfort, Mikasa merely witnessing the lass do her utmost to channel chakra through the lifeless Koi fish. To fall under the pretense that the Kou fully capable of performing the technique would be foolish, instead the Sennin would choose the alternative route. Leaning forward her digits rest tenderly on the rear of teens, "You are have the right mentality, yet you are concentrating to the point you distract yourself." she informs the inspiring Medical kunoichi, "Do you believe a river ponders in thought in the direction it chooses to flow? Of course not, it merely moves only in a single." she reiterates with a widening grin.

Alleviating the fatigue of the Himemiya Kou, the older woman begins to channel her own chakra as a source of nourishment. "You will continue, I'll spoon feed you with as much chakra as required. Clear your mind." a pause, Mikasa maneuvers herself to settle behind Kou, palms covering the eyes of the youth; aware of her predicament in no longer being able to understand the Sennin.

Before the younger woman was merely a Koi fish, begging for the second chance for existence. Cycloid scales, a gritty texture, yet in the same instance smooth in a unique way.​
<i>​
</i>

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blinked a few times, now the sense that she relied on the most was gone thanks to Mikasa-sensei blocking her eyes. Her eyes flickered lightly before she closed her eyes, her hands resting on the edge of her knees. She took in a deep breath, held it for a few moments before she slowly exhaled and repeated until her muscles and joints were completely relaxed.

This caused her to go into a meditation state. Her mind was finally clear with a single subject, a goal to be exact, in her mind. Her body moved on its own. Her hands slowly glided over to the fish, hovering over the amphibian. Her chakra flowed smoothly into the fish, bringing it alive in a matter of seconds.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa observed the moss hue lass calm herself, at times being unable to see provided one with unique opportunities. While it was true Kou may have a knack for the medical arts, it was too early in her development to master a technique in a single session; let alone in a single attempt. Ergo the Medical Sennin was more than open to the notion of enhancing her chakra with her own, more so for the purposes of having her experience the sensation required to perform the act. Whether or not Himemiya Kou realized the truth was vital, the kunoichi couldn't afford the youngster to run off believing she could raise each on the brink of death animal to life.

Returning to her original position, she stares downwards at the flopping Koi fish. Tenderly she lifts the creature, clammy in texture, however the radiance of the sun lit the creatures scale an awe inspiring glitter. Dipping the wriggling fish into the pond, it slithers free into the world its accustomed to and none the wiser of the deathbed he or she rolled off from. "Were you able to differentiate between the two attempts?" she inquires, "My chakra aid aside." the maiden clarifies with a faint smile. Turning her attention towards the water, the Koi fish was functioning properly, more than likely grateful to be in the natural habitat as opposed to open land; human and creature were alike, once taken out of there natural environments led to oddities. "Are you able to continue or do you require rest?" she inquires faintly.

Leisurely her gloved hand gestures towards the scroll, several odd seals represent additional Koi fish to replenish the pond inches from their side. Would be a shame to hold off onto another day, but realistically to expect more than another single to join its companion was the highest expectation one could wish for.​
<i>​
</i>

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nodded her head. She was defiantly able to tell the difference. She didnt feel like she was swimming upstream with a deformed fin anymore. She felt like she WAS the stream, able to flow smoothly without any hesitation.

Though, she was tired. It was clear as day but she grinned brightly, the bright fire of determination danced in her eyes and never flickered or wavered. With a solid nod and a small motion to bring forth another fish, the small girl signed with great naive confidence, "I will do more! They need to go back home with their families!"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The maiden continues to obverse the eager Genin, however at this stage the Sennin had witnessed enough to admit an entry position into the Medical Corporation. Never the least the lass persists in reuniting the Koi fish into a new habitat, naturally Mikasa would oblige. This particular session would indicate her chakra capacity, rather the current limits which seemed to near scrape the bottom of the barrel. Removing an additional scroll from her ivory lab coat, she loosens the crimson thread, in turn the parchment flattening onto the terra they sat on.

Similar to the initial summoning, a canary koi with blotches of carrot emerges. Admittedly this particular specimen was in far better spirits than the previous, loosely wriggling and the signs of life gradually fading into an empty abyss. "This should prove to be a bit easier, but I want to you to continue to imagine your chakra a river, do not overwhelm the creature with a lower capacity than yours." she murmurs. Fanning her hands outwards, the Sennin gestures for Kou to commence once again. This act wasn't meant to be miscontruded as exhausting the young kunoichi, for if MIkasa needed to, she would provide support as she had previous to ensure the overall safety of Kou.

Casually she links her digits together, intertwining them, allowing her oceanic hues to falter against the mixture of sun rays and wheat; the pond soon to be significantly busier. Surely younglings would poke and prod the surface, yet the maiden was hopeful that there would be those to provide nourishment for the creatures to growth healthy. Ironic, the pond was becoming a symbolism, at least in a basic sense of the meaning. "I take it that you wish to truly to become a Medical Nin in Training?" she reiterates for the last time, "At this stage I am convinced of your resolve."
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back