Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here's another time... [Requesting Exit]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Naikishin had arrived at the gate, the woman he had saved from the mineshaft and had taken care of to help her get better, which was something probably done faster than any village could have done. The woman had thanked him when she had awoken and the two had spoken, though they hadn't introduced themselves at all. Yumeko had bought new clothes just prior to arriving at the gates, which had felt almost like an eternity. She also had made sure to get the scroll she had back from Naikishin as he had put it in one of his pickets so that he could carry her to a safer place than the mineshaft.

The two would wait at the gates for a short amount of time, wondering how long it would take for them to get out of the village.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg

C6LfmO3.png

With a flicker from the shadows the male would sporadically appear upon the scene; his tundra gaze landing upon the individual before him. At this stage it was crystal clear, judging from his current positioning, that the male was not attempting to enter and therefore allowing him to conclude this being one of the few proper exits. Oddly enough it would take a few moments to register the notion of another entity, being that of a female.

“Passports if you will.” A brief pause, “Standard protocol.” he further adds, not that this particular tid bit wasn't common sense. It was safe to assume it was surely on the basis that the same individual who entered was also exiting, though in the woman’s case she was exiting and had not entered; not that he was aware of this particular situation. Only upon receiving the passports would he have his inquiries, but for the moment he would capture their images within his mind via the common practiced Snapshot technique. The primary reasoning being using such a technique was to ensure that the imagery matched the snapshot without having his orbs ever leave the target; once examined it would be discarded - the snapshot; usually.

Both of his hands extending outwards to retrieve the passports, as he awaited for the next step. Surely this wouldn’t keep them for very long; however in any event he would remain nearly motionless.

[OOC: Please list your information that would appear on the passport if you do not have some sort of picture with the information listed; please and thank you! Also, my apologies in the short post.]​
<i>​
</i>

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Both Naikishin and Yumeko waited, and had soon noticed that someone had appeared near them before the person had spoken soon after arriving. The person had asked for their Passports in which they would hand this person their passports, though the man could easily tell that the passports were quite worn, though even with the wear and tear both passports had gone through, Yumeko's passport was obvious in much worse shape than Naikishin's. "There." The man said. Yumeko decided not to really speak as she had handed the man her passport.

[spoilername="Passport 1"]Name: Isaki Naikishin
Country of origin: Water Country[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passport 2"]Name: Rakujo Yumeko
Country of origin: Lightning Country (Almost illegible at this point([/spoilername]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg

C6LfmO3.png

Upon obtaining the worn out passports the male would eye the particular one of interest; that being of Isaki Naikishin and his country of origin. There countries of birth matching, but never once becoming anything further than a mere thought; as his own Kirigakure passport was in a similar state due to the overall age. With that being thoroughly analyzed he would turn to the male’s companion, “Rakujo Yumeko.” he would finally comment after a considerable amount of time.

“Your country of origin section is quite faded, but fortunately I can recognize the village stamp – I recommend obtaining a newer issued.” he further comments with an inaudible sigh beneath the ceramic mask. At this stage he would hold the passports out towards each respective owner, once taken from his grasp he would inquire of two final items, “Have you brought any sort of goods into Iwagakure, of any kind?” this being a standard protocol to match their initial entering the village. “Furthermore are you exiting the village with any additional items?” his vocals not once wavering from the stoic calm and collected persona presented to the pair.

Once these questions would be addressed he would allow them a right to exit without any additional troubling; unless their responses warranted such actions. “Isaki-kun, if you ever find yourself within the village vicinity I can aid you with restoring that passport, if you would like.” he offers before falling silent.

[OOC: Short post. Depending on your response you may or may not be stopped; however you can attempt to exit the topic if you would like.]​

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the man had said the name of the woman, she would listen to him as he had suggested that she get a new passport. "I'll do what I can." She said, as she crossed her arms. The two would take their well worn passports as the man would start to speak once more. "I have not brought any sort of good into, nor out of this village." Naikishin said, every word of his being true, aside from the woman that was with him.

The woman would soon speak after Naikishin had spoke. "Nor have I." She said, her words being technically true. There was nothing new on her person. Naikishin would listen to the man as he spoke to him once more, bringing up that he could help restoring his passport if he ever found himself within the village vicinity. "Thank you for the offer, but I can handle it." He said, as the two would start to make their way out of the village.

[Topic/Village Left]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg

C6LfmO3.png

Merely from observations it appeared this would be the extent in which the pair would be willing to converse; unfortunate for them – at least in his general opinion. In his experience, replacing a passport with a modern one wasn’t difficult and he would take the liberty to send letter towards Kumogakure and look further into who had allowed such a worn out passport to be utilized as a means of allowing access.

The males Kirikgaure passport wasn’t roughed up around the edges, but perfectly legible as he had continuously provided necessary repairs as the times allowed.

A mere wavering of the hand would be his final reply before turning about upon his heel. It was unfortunate that he would have to perform far more extensive background checks in the future for it appeared that the previous shifts lacked any sort of common sense; not that he would vocally address this to them – at least not initially.

As quickly as the male had arrived, he would take his leave; crouching forward, knee silently coming into contact with the turf would be his last visible moments upon the scene. With a flicker he would rise upwards above the cliffs, hastily surging forth to his next destination. Letters to be sent and many other items that took priorities were currently plaguing his mind; such as academy lessons.

[OOC: My apologize on the late reply, work took a huge sudden turn - fortunately it was good news for me!]
[Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back