Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hey [Requesting Entrance]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The gates were tall, much taller than Cereza expected. Mist's gate was made of tunnels in rock, it was all natural. But this...this was a fortress. It looked to be made or Iron, surrounded by rocky waters. As she lifted her head up, it almost caused her to stumble backwards with the pure height. Kaya on the other hand actually did fall down, trying to copy her mother, but Cereza quickly picked her up and placed her on her shoulders. It seemed her coordination hadn't quite come in yet. Yoichi stood, stoically next to wherever his father would be, holding his hand even if it's not what he wanted to be doing. It had been some time they have traveled, but adjusting to a new country was nothing really...well...new for them. They had experience in having visited every county. At most though, Cereza was just happy the be getting away from Kiri. That place wasn't her home anymore, so she'd just have to make the best of living here if they let her in. At least Rozan could make their home out of thin air.

Yun stood as the leader of the group, as she had more experience than they did, with Banira happily trotting by her side. Yun collectively had all of their paperwork in order, in case they needed to see it. Yun was registered as hers on as being Iwagakurian born, but a Kirigakure citizen so she wondered if she'd see any familiar faces. It was unlikely, as she mostly stayed in Arcadia with her clansmen. Yun placed a hand on her hip, leaning casually on her bladed lance that was planted firmly in the ground. She looked overall bored with the situation. "'Hey, is anyone gonna give us a hand here?" Yun looked back at the Setsumon family and shrugged. Cereza started juggling fireballs for fun, making Kaya laugh. Maybe this wouldn't take long, they were all rather tired.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Rozan started thinking on the mindset he would need walking into this area. He was in no way in charge. If anything he was the cows ass right now... like it was awful how much control was out of his hands incase something were to have happened. There was alot that he wanted to be able to do incase things got hasty. However, Yun reassured them thay she wouldnt be leading them into some sort of death trap. And Rozan had heard tales of how these people of this country were nicer than the wars they fought seemed to be. Family oriented. Which made him especially secure in the notion that he would be able to trust that these people would help them incase of an emergency. As they would arrive upon the scene of the day... the sun bright in the sky and there was much to be seen as the spectacle shown would take the breath from his lungs. It was amazing to see... glorious to be able to live to lay eyes on the structure of the Keep.

'This is better than those caverns...' Rozan would think to himself looking over to Kaya and Cereza, 'The Twins' as he called them. Yoichi seemed to be turning into a more stoic version of himself. And the father of that child was definitely proud of what his little man was becoming. One day he would be able to call that boy a man. Trusting that he would be able to take care of the household and his sister when everything was said and done. There Rozan himself would fixate himself on the thoughts that he was going to be able to settle down for once... Not being called a 'traitor' or someone who was 'conspiring' against the Nation. No one was going to give his wive's identity out nor her ANBU persona... not here. This was a brand New Start... Made from the pieces torn apart. They were a family... Even yun. Nothing would tear that apart. Not even bound to the name but the principle of a family.

"I know someone's gonna be here soon... "

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tic toc tic, the clock that was pressed against Satoshi's ear was ticking, he was sitting next to the iron gate with some guards trying to pass the time, he wished that their shift was over so that he could switch with them, he was up next after all. He was staring at the dark sky with his cheek pressed against the cold iron gate with a dumb expression on his face as the wind began blowing against his face and messing his hair even further. Satoshi got up from his seat and began to scream

"I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!!!!!!!

The kid shouted without a second thought, he couldn't find anything better to do but he never though that he'd be forced to be stuck at a place like this, after all, his shift starts in 2 hours. He then realized that he didn't even gear himself up nor got into his ANBU attire, no, all he got was his pouch with the forehead protector planted inside with some of his forged documents with fake identities and titles. But then suddenly he could hear a voice from beyond the gate of a girl no less. He looked over the already opened gate and saw a group of people standing near by, 2 small children and 5 adults it'd seem. A childish grin popped on Satoshi's face instantly and he signaled the guards to wait while he began to run towards the mysterious group. He waved his arm with a childish smile while running and shouted out

"Heeeeeeey!"

He advanced toward them until he was in a close enough distance to hold a proper conversation with them. From up close they were much taller than him and much older than it'd seem from the distance, but only to his prospective.

"Why are you guys standing around in the middle of the night, this place isn't sa--... Ooooooooh, I get it, you want in, right?"

Satoshi brushed his chin with a cunning grin and then he clapped his hands.

"Well~, give me your identifications and related papers and then maybe I'll let you in, k?"

The boy stated. He did seem like he was hogging authority that he couldn't uphold, but then again, that would be quite obvious when normal people were to look at him, after all he was just a kid with no sign whatsoever to be a shinobi much less a high enough ranked to be demanding papers from strangers.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
No one was quite prepared for anything at this point. In fact, I don't think anyone is really prepared for who they might run into at a village gate. Cereza knew ANBU tended to run the gates, but they weren't the only ones that managed it. Yun had been here, and lived here for a few years, but it wasn't really enough time to know anyone...well aside from maybe a handful of people. She continued to lean on her bladed lance and feeling the warm sun reflect off her tan skin. The group hadn't been standing long when everyone looked up to hear a loud drawn out exclamation. Yun tilted her head in confusion. It seemed a preteen or something was running at them. Cereza's almost grimaced, something that would have been unnatural for someone as warm as she was. Bad experiences with children running gate duty. But this was a new start and that meant that maybe they'd have better experiences with these people here. Yun seemed to think it was safe and that was good enough for her. Kaya saw the boy waving and waved back from atop her mother's shoulders. "Hi!" At least that made Cereza smile.

The boy stopped in front of them, enough to converse at least. Yun straightened up her posture, still holding her lance in one hand. "Eh, I wouldn't say it was the middle of the night yet. Late afternoon if you ask me. But ya, we're looking to enter. Got some friends and family here." Well, Yun had friends and family here, if they still remembered her. It'd only been 3 years after all. Yun fished around in her pouch, collecting the papers that she'd held onto for the group. Three passports with records or origin and citizenship, and two birth certificates. "Three passports, right 'ere. Inuzuka Yun, that's me, and the Setsumon's, Cereza and Rozan." Then Yun handed over a copy of the birth certificates. "The kiddos over there were a little young for passports, but this is their identification, Setsumon Kaya and Yoichi. And you know, my canine, but she's with me." Banira yipped, but no one really paid her any mind. Lot of paperwork for a group mainly consisting of 3 adults and young children. But either way, it was all in order and no one was trying to slip anything by. "That it?" Yun wondered if she'd forgotten anything, taking a moment to think it over. She didn't think she did. But if she had, someone else in the group would probably remind her.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Is... Midnight?' Rozan thought to himself as the sun beamed his eyes. 'This guy... what the heck?', furrowing a brow to the youngster's direction Rozan seemed to... wonder if this was going to be another incident. Rozan was not fond of 'young adults after the incident some years back in Kiri's gates. Though, he wasnt one to hold a grudge. He was normally one that would look for ways to diminish them... when they didnt deal directly with his wife. So, he was a bit antsy when it came to this. However, this was Yun's territory. Handing his passport over to Yun then letting her do the rest Rozan would look to Yoichi who seemed to be following the stoic lead of his father standing next to him with his arms crossed watching the man's every movement preparing themselves for what could only come. 'Hm, Yoichi is going to be very very strong when he grows up... Have I neglected my own son? When he's becoming like me?', looking to Kaya he'd sigh before kneeling down next to his son and leaning his chin over his shoulder. "I think its time for me to train with you... Would you like that?", Leaving Yoiichi slightly startled. He'd onyl spent so much time with Kaya that it could leave Yoichi feeling... left out. But keeping to his ways Yoichi would just nod to his father. Holding in any excitement he may have had for the potential alone time.

Rozan only smirked before waving to the man as his name was called alongside Cereza's. Hopefully this would go over smoothly. He didnt want to pop a cap in nobody's ass... Because if Cereza landed a hit on this guy.... the entire keep would likely be destroyed. He already knew she was loads stronger than she was prior. He wasnt too shabby either he'd just brushed up on his utility skills to help Cereza control her wild power. They were partners. He was her support to her Wrecking ball. Definitely not the brains but he tried to think as himself as some sort of help to her. Maybe he held her back... Meh maybe... hopefully not. He'd stay silent simply awaiting what would come... Entry or delays.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Satoshi looked at the woman who handed him the forms and identifications and then he began going through them himself. Seems like most of them were from Kirigakure and only one of them is originally from Iwagakure. He knew that a wave of refugees came from Kiri and Konoha lately but he thought that by now they'd stop, but it seemed like he caught the last batch of the group. He flipped through the pages and matched the pictures with the faces of the people who stood in front of him. He then lowered the papers entirely and smiled.

"Alright, please come with me, I'll keep your identifications for now however, please understand that its standard procedure."

Satsoshi stated as he turned around and began to walk towards the gates hoping the group would follow without making a fuss. When they'd reach the gates, he'd whistle to the guards sitting at their station to come to him.

"Hey, you see those guys? They seem to be part of THAT group, keep a close eye on them."

Satoshi whispered into the ear of the guard without covering his mouth however so that it'd be possible to see his lips move from the side, actually he hoped they'd know what he was saying, he just liked to see people react to these sorts of things. Then he handed the papers to the guard, he after all had perfect visual memory, he could remember anything these files would say and if they would be fake, they'll know once they do a background check on them. The guard finished looking through the papers and nodded, that was the signal that he finished memorizing the content but to others it might seem that he finished verifying their authentity. Satoshi then faced the group.

"Okay, you may go in, you may have your identifications back too, please keep them on you at all time in case you'll be asked to identify yourselves. I personally can approve your presence in the village for the following week, if you like to stay any longer than that, please visit the embassy for getting an extended period of residence within the village."

Satoshi explained and gave them back their papers. He then grinned at the guards and continued

"You come with me, and you will have to cover my shift."

Satoshi ordered as he pointed first at the guard who memorized the group's information and later at his partner whose to stay at the gates for a double shift. Satoshi then left with the guard to the head quarters to report that a group of kiri shinobi and some children has crossed through the gates and into the village.

[Entrance granted]
[Topic left unless stopped]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Glad to see that their information had granted them entrance into the village. Yun and Cereza would wait patiently while the boy shouted some things at other workers. Yun and Cereza were both familiar with this protocol, at least they seemed thorough here, unlike other places that don't even blink at the paperwork, let alone care if you're who you claim to be and where you claim to be from. But either way, it wasn't a slow process, and Yun happily took back her paperwork, and handed the rest back to Rozan and Cereza. "Not a problem. Wouldn't want to lose these anyhow. Thanks." Yun pocketed her passport, and ripped her lance free from the earth beneath her feet. She started after the kid and crossed through the threshold of the village gates.

Cereza placed her own passport and the birth certificates back in her back, albeit with some trouble with Kaya still on her shoulders, but she was happy to get to rest and maybe grab a bite to eat. The ship meals had mainly consisted of dried meats and fruit, with a few preservatives here and there and distilled water that Cereza boiled from the salt water of the ocean. Either way, it had been rough. "Time to make an entrance." She said as she headed after Yun and into the village.

[Topic Left/Village Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And with that they were in. Yoichi woudl look up to Rozan and Rozan back to his son. Both giving one another a nod they'd cross their arms and walk behind the ladies. Though it didnt stop Rozan from tripping on a rock and slamming his face into the ground below. Yoichi chuckled, helping his father up after the embarrassing fall. Though, Yoichi had Rozan's Passport... When did he get it? How? Oh well... Rozan would nab that and continue marching forward. There was enough effort to be given from this. His stomach grumbled from the lack of true meals out on the ocean, but there was enough to go around. It was time for him to finally get back in the kitchen and begin cooking like the man he was! However, where would they anchor themselves in this village? Maybe there was a nice Oasis spot. If he had enough water he'd be able to transform the Water with his Earth to make Wood.

"Why do I feel that fireworks are going to be in our near future?", maybe? Meh, maybe not. Though with Cereza speaking on making an entrance he could only guess at the slew of things she could have going through her mind. He'd gladly join in the fun too whenever available.

[Topic Left Village Entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back