Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hide and Seek! [Class]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
iNPC - Sumāto Kyōshi said:
Spike%20Teaching.jpg

RP said:
He wasn't sure what had happened to him. The ex-ANBU found himself sitting in a classroom by the door at eight in the morning, product of his new assignment as a Main Brancher. He went from a hidden identity and assassination missions to instructing the snot-nosed youth of Kumogakure no Sato on 'how to be a shinobi.' That's a pretty big demotion, but Kyōshi didn't mind. He found the stress of the ANBU hard to cope with, so he changed careers. What he did mind was the no-smoking rule in the Aurora Eruditio. He should be able to smoke wherever he damn-well pleased, no matter if there were 'non-consenting people trying to breath' in the building. The addict sat on a desk facing the door at the back of the classroom, waiting for his students to show up. He had scrawled across the board "COME IN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME. DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE!" He scratched his arm, his skin felt like it was crawling. It had been almost ten minutes since his last cigarette, these kids needed to hurry the hell up so he could get back outside. He would explain the class out there.

OoC said:
Welcome to Class!
I will be accepting students for the next 72 hours (3 days), and at that time, the class will close and I will post again.
The class will then function on a strict 48 hour rule and a 3-strike-your-out-system.
This means if you fail to post within 48 hours of my posts, you get a strike. Do this three times, you fail.
Post order is encouraged, but if you find the person before you hasn't posted and the deadline is nearing, feel free to post so you don't get a strike.
If your character is extremely disruptive to the class, Kyōshi will tell you to leave and you will fail. Remember, you are students!

Most importantly, have fun, be true to your characters, and start off right!
Let's learn stuff!

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He sighed in relief as he saw something at the Academy's bulletin board. It has been a few days after that Signature Moves class and he knew he needed everything to prepare for the Genin Exam. He attended three classes including the mentioned class, he learned a few jutsus, got two new weapons, and learned a lot of useful and cool moves during training. He needed to learn one more in one more class so he can be truly ready for the exam. Thankfully, he just found it as he read more in the notice from the board.

"Thank goodness this class is in the classroom for once. To be honest, I rather be in one than in an obstacle course or the forest." He muttered by himself as he entered the said classroom that the notice said. Inside, he saw some usual rows of seats and his instructor for the class, which was a middle-aged man sitting next to the door near him. To be honest, he was expected someone eccentric considered he ran into some in the last two classes he attended. However, he was worried about the man, which he looked unkempt in his perspective and might be a little disgruntled about him and the other students, considered that he saw the "COME IN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME. DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE!" sign at the door, which he was worried at the "DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE!" part. But, it was still a class and he had to bear with it for a while.

"Good morning, Sensei. My name is Kashino Yuu and I will be participating this class." It was a little too formal, but he had to be his best behavior today and the fact he might not be very nice unlike the last class's instructor.

[MFT/WC: 301]

(OOC: Yuu already got three class completed and ready for the Genin exam. But I'm joining this class just for his character development.)

Mizushima Hiroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiroko walked up to the door and took a shaky breath. She put her hand on the door handle and slightly poked her head in. She saw the sensei sitting on a desk looking completely uninterested and slightly agitated. She saw another nearby student and got even more nervous than she already was. She also noted that on the board it said " COME IN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME. DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE!" Hiroko was hoping that this class wouldn't take too long and that she could just stay by herself off in a corner or something. She was also hoping the sensei wouldn't call on her or any of the other students wouldn't talk to her. Hoping to be fulfilled by her isolation, Hiroko then took another shaky breath, put her head down and walked fully into the classroom.

As she walked, Hiroko, went up to the sensei, keeping her head down and before the agitated sensei could say a word she said, "H-hello Sensei. M-m-my name is Mizushima Hiroko." Then she quickly turned around, leaving no room for reply. She headed to the furthest seat in the back sat down, pulled a card out of her backpack and started to twirling it in her fingers, hoping there wouldn't be anymore students, but sadly knew better and knew that soon more were to come. Getting more nervous by the second she pulled out another card and started twirling it in her other hand, hoping to occupy her her distraught thoughts.

OOC: MFT 251
Edit - marked for training

Aoyama Yukiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko sighed, and walked slowly through the academy halls, headed to her class. Normally she would be walking with friends, but they had all opted out of this class, and thus she was stuck walking alone. She reached the door of the classroom, and looked through the open door. Looking first towards the desks. She saw no one she knew, and turned back to the front. A message as written on the board, reading, "COME IN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME. DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE!" Not one to disobey orders, she shifted her gaze look at the teacher, making a mental note of what she thought of him.

She entered the classroom, and went up to the teacher, back to her usual bubbly self. "Hello Sensei! I'm Aoyama Yukiko, nice to meet you." She said, her voice quite cheery. She turned and walked away, towards the desks, though she probably should have waited to see if the teacher said anything. She found a seat, and waited for the rest of the students to arrive, so they could get this class started. She settled for observing her two of her classmates that had already arrived. Another girl was seated in the back, twirling a couple cards in her hands, while the other, a boy, was still standing up by the teacher.

Shizu Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kai approached the classroom after turning a corner down the hall. He was excited that another class had popped up today. Since he had already completely a class earlier, he was determined to do whatever it would take to pass the second one. Then he just had some more training and a few more mastered jutsus and he would be set to begin the Genin exam. He entered the said classroom where the teacher sat on a desk nearr the door. "Hi sensei! I'm Shizu Kai," Kai said introducing himself to the teacher before he took a seat in one of the middle desks near the back, since he was cheerful but quiet. He sat there wondering what the class would be about this time. It was nice that this one started inside in an actual classroom this time. Although it probably wouldn't be as crazy unique as Tama's signature moves class, in a good way, but he had to admit that was pretty exciting. Kai could also wonder about his affinity element but that would be for another time. He glanced back at the board where it was written to not get too comfortable, which also probably would worry some of the others if not just him... He hoped it wasn't just him that was worried by that... Of the other kids in the class currently there was a girl seated in the back twirling some cards, another girl seated, and Yuu from the previous class Kai took still by the teacher.

[Topic Entered. MFT WC 254. Posted Mobile.]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Hide and Seek! [Closed]

RP said:
One.. Formal.
Two.. Shy.
Three.. Bubbly.
Four.. Quiet.

Kyōshi sighed and scratched his neck. He stood up from his desk and turned to face his students. "My name is Sumāto Kyōshi, a jounin here in Kumogakure no Sato. You can call me Sumāto-sensei, Kyōshi-sensei, Kyōshi-sama, motherfucker, shithead.. pretty much anything you like. Just kidding, be respectful. I've killed people for less." He looked around the room to observe any reactions to his 'joke.' He began walking to his message on the board. "Those of you sitting, get up. Class is taking place out in a field in the Nimbus Delecatio." He grabbed the eraser and dusted his writing from the board. He turned back to his class and looked at them, disinterested. He was an analytic expert. Just by their body language, he could tell none of them knew each other. They would need to learn to work together if they were going to succeed in this class. He reached into his suit jacket and pulled out his cigarette pack. Walking toward the door to the classroom, he pulled out a cigarette and placed it between his lips. He placed the pack back into his jacket pocket and opened the door, waving for the children to exit. "Get to know each other on the way over. Teamwork is essential."

OoC said:
Class thread is continued here.
Walk out the door and leave this thread, post in the next one!

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With the other students arrived after him, Yuu knew it was time for this class to start as his instructor introduced himself to them, which he rolled his eyes in annoyance when he joked about what he should call him considered that he can't say any bad words in his perspective. However, he should have wished this class will took place in here as Sumāto-sensei announced they will moved to Nimbus Delactatio for the class, which was the same forest he visit for the summoning class. So much for being a normal class, he thought.

But as he learned from his instructor that teamwork was essential in this class, he decided he should greet the other students along the way as he left with the instructor. However, the only worries he had right now was what kind of class was it? Yuu knew his answers will be at the Nimbus Delactatio as he continued to tell about himself.

(OOC: Topic left for the next topic.)

Mizushima Hiroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Sumāto Kyōshi, introduced himself Mizushima found him quite funny but, of course, she didn't laugh aloud as to not to bring attention to herself. She then started to put away her cards when Sumāto-sensei announced that the class was actually to take place outside in Nimbus Delecatio. She didn't ever recall going to this place so she knew she would have to stick with the others so she knew where to go. Mizushima was extremely nervous about talking to the other people. But she sighed a small sigh and headed out the door hoping this would be an okay class.

Aoyama Yukiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko rolled her eyes at Kyōshi-sensei's joking, though it did pull forth a small smile to her features. She stood when he explained that they would be going to Nimbus Delecatio and continuing the class there. It wasn't really a place she spent much time in, and she was excited that they would be having class outdoors. She walked to the door, following two of her classmates from the classroom. Kyōshi-sensei said that teamwork would be essential, and she walked close to the others, hoping to converse a bit with them during the walk there, if possible.

[OOC - Topic left for next topic]

Shizu Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyōshi-sensei got up and întroduced himself following with a joke of his, to which Kai would laugh quietly, thinking that he was funny.He probably would barely have been heard but he sure would have a laughing expression. Kai got up upon hearing that this class was being held at the Nimbus Delectatio instead now. That figures but there was probably a good reason for it. He didn't think he's ever been to the Nimbus Delectatio, so he was sort of excited that they'd be going there. Teamwork would be essential sensei said. So along the way Kai might talk with them some as best the quiet one could.

[Topic left for next topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back