Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Highway to hell [Forced Entry]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Well his previous idea had completely backfired. No matter it was time for round two! This time he was going to go see that damn doctor and nobody was going to stop him. His entire body ached and he was very tired, so whether the guards actually wanted to do their only job or not was none of his concern at all. He was going to get into trouble for this, but who cared.

Takehiko stopped just in front of the gate and took a deep breath as he stretched his legs for his up and coming plan. All he had to do was run up the wall and presto he was home, but who knew how much resistance there would be if any at all. Well he was going to find out soon enough. The rinnegan within his eyes quickly became visible once more as a tune started playing in his mind. It really was a fitting song and what better way to show that than try and sing along as he ran? "Livin' east, livin' free. Season ticket, on a one - way ride." He started out quietly, tapping his leg with his left hand.

The man took his tattered coat off and pulled his sleeves up before taking one last deep breath. It was now or never! Takehiko charged at the gate and jumped just before he smashed into it."Askin' nothin', leave me be. Don't need reason, don't need rhyme" the verse continued as his leg touched the wall. For a second it had seemed like he wasn't going to make it but he did and presto - he was running up the wall, but it was already quite clear it wasn't going to be an easy run. The verse continued After all these were the gates to a shinobi village and they were made to stop people like him. All sorts of traps covered them, but those small problems were nothing to him. No, what he was really worried about was the guards, who had probably finally woken up from the damn daze they were in these last few hours. Come on now he had waited for a good five hours and nobody had shown themselves at all! What sort of sad joke was that? "Ain't nothing i'd rather do. Goin' down, party time. My friends are gona be there tooooo" His voice was growing louder and louder with every word.

Oh well he was probably going to go to jail but that didn't matter at all. This was an unbelievable amount of fun! A grin quickly filled his face as he finally came to the top of the wall and made it on the roof of one of the towers with a backflip. I'm on the highway to hell and I'm going up all the way! I'm on the highway to heeeellllllll!" He fell to one knee as the song came to an end. There was still more than enough time for him to get caught but for now he needed to scram and go to the darned hospital! Oh yes he was going to have such a nice rest after today!

[Topic Entered/Created]
[A-rank - 1 hour run time +45 minutes for my Sentinel brethren]
[Force Entered - I'm home honeys!]
[Now just watch this topic get stormed after nobody even bothered with my proper entry request for 5 days]
[MFT- 536 words]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Biru and Tedo came rushing out of the guard station as they heard someone scaling the walls. "Hey dude! That is most non-bodacious! Get down here in a most hasteful way!" Biru yelled to the nin as Tedo used his Temporal abilities to rush to the top of the wall, and right as Takehiko had scaled the wall, Tedo was there. "I need to see the passport dude. I'm sure you've got one too." he said and nodded.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[That is a NPC so my run time still ends at 8:47 +45 min if chased by a Sentinel]
[I'll play ball and give you a post after that is over]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Travel Rules said:
If a user is in a Requesting Entrance or Requesting Exit thread and not approached within the five day time limit, the user may automatically enter or leave the location.

Just as a future note Takehiko.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Ah well I'm blind.]
[I'm home!]
[I guess I am the first official player criminal in cloud o_O]

Well that was....fun. The guards had actually come but it was a wee bit too late now. Takehiko dropped his head, looking at the guard with his crimson rinnegan eye and just smiled at him. "Oh now you decided to show up did you? A bit too late for that but hey here you go." Takehiko shrugged and threw the mission passport at the guard before performing a leap of faith from the top of the guard post. Sure there was no cart of hay waiting for him down there, but who needed those. He was a ninja after all.

As soon as he entered the air his hands rapidly started forming seals of the ever so familiar Active Camo. Oh how handy that technique was and how many times it had saved his life. He couldn't even remember really, but it was in a sense his second nature. The drop was coming the close so fast and the end was there, watching, waiting.

His smile grew wider as chakra filled his left hand and leg before he quickly slid down the wall and disappeared into the shadows. All this movement caused pain all over his body and probably opened some of the wounds that had just about started to close, but hey too late for that now. He was going to need to relax a day or two longer most likely, but no harm done really. Well then again he'd probably just get sent to jail considering he actually did leave his identity there. 'I didn't think that one through....' He sighed quietly and ran through the shadows towards the Aesculapium

[Gone]
[Topic Left]
[Alert Level not raised]
[Anbu +45min gone as well]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Allowed entry.

Reason: Kitsune's NPC is treated as having a C-Rank run time and thus cannot catch an A-Rank according to the Travel Rules.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back