Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Highway to Hell [Open RP]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Moths were often drawn to the flame, but those who were born in the slums tended to be drawn to the darkness. Thus it was that Migoya inherently was able to sniff out (somewhat literally) the slums of Kumogakure. The unwashed masses, the stench of despair - it was all too familiar. He had been raised amidst such squalor and spoke the unspoken language of poverty and desperation. His own clan was not born of blood rather a need to survive - the Myakashi were assassins and spies of the finest calibre not because of their skills, but because of what they knew.

The pulse of a village was found not in the Kage’s office, but on the street.

In order to understand how this village worked, Migoya would now wander the streets and interact with its people. With the strange disappearance of the shinobi of the village he felt more encouraged to speak with the villagers without the need for protecting himself from morons. The villagers themselves had no answers themselves, and the worry was palpable.

Certain items were easily acquired if one knew who to talk to, so Migoya now sported a set of Cloud chuunin armor (just in case), which was hidden underneath a simple brown robe. His normally white hair was dyed black as it was his most notable feature. He had taken lodgings in one of the hotels that usually were rented by the hour, but a well placed bag of coins ensured professional silence and all the time he would need. He could sense the presence of ANBU a mile away having been trained as one, but non seemed to have noticed him. Plus he had the benefit of having two rather powerful creatures currently sleeping (or whatever they did) in one of his various hidden pockets.

He was ‘safe’ for now.

Establishing a contact here was the next task in his grand plan - someone that he could both benefit and benefit from. Tea, Moon, Konoha, Suna - all had contacts, but Lightning would be a difficult nut to crack…

Walking down a particularly dark street Migoya noted the shuffling figures of, well, figures in the shadows and did not fear them. Attacking him would be tantamount to suicide. A wry smile formed on his face.

“Nice evening for a stroll isn’t it,” he responded to the darkness.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Though there was shadowy figures shuffling around in the dark, when the rogue called out to whatever it was to come out nothing showed itself. Just a single sheet of paper floated on by, however most experienced shinobi would feel like they are being stared at by hundreds of eyes. Since the Raikage and law enforcement started to vanish it would seem that naturally that the monsters of Kumokagure saw this as a opportunity to do whatever they wanted and to come to one of Kumokagure's slums alone was not smart. Especially since there were more than just gangs and bandits looking to just rob you but there were actual demons that sometimes lurk around these parts too… Very territorial demons… After a moment of silence, four hitodama's burned into existence and from the darkness revealed a beautiful woman. She was beautiful beyond compare, with flawless skin and long black hair with violet eyes that sparkled like an emerald. The woman also wore a red and white kimono that hung low over her shoulders to show more skin, it was also cut short to reveal her long legs. Besides the long legs, big breast, and sparkling eyes the woman had nine white pillow sized tails that moved behind her like writhing serpent with black animal ears that sat on top of her head.

Despite the beauty of this creature that greeted the rogue like a apparition, the man however fearless could feel an aura of dread coming off her partly due to her being a youkai. Maru despite masquerading as a beautiful fox girl couldn't really hide the fact that he was a Youkai, however usually men would ignore the feeling of fear coming off the fox demons aura. Nonetheless Maru still went along with the act, approaching the dear looking around like a freight dear the youkai spoke in a soft tone to sound scared. ”E-E-Excuse me mister….” the youkai called out weapink twirling her fingers around to be as submissive as possible. ”I-I-I got lost here…. I was trying to buy something nice to wear to please master and got lost…. Oooh.. he's gonna be so mad at me for getting lost. C-C-Can you help?” eaded with the man, snickering his heart at the act he's doing however still being in character as the Kitsune who was in need of help. Maru's female body's eyes began to water no one could resist a damsel in distress at least that's what he believed.

“Master and I live in the ancient forest but I don't know how to get there from here..” Maru explain her (his) situation, hoping that the man would buy the act. No law enforcement means no rules so he was free to act like a monster as he pleased now. Besides he figured this guy wasn't well known so harmless trickery never hurt anyone, he just needed some extra money right need and robbing this guy probably won't get him that much since he looked... Homeless... But he can at least feel good about himself later about it. If things didn't go like he wanted well... There was always plan B.

[Ooc: Maru has entered]

[Ooc: Using Shapeshift - Fox Contract Independent Special Move to mimic a fox girl via Alpha Status - Independent Special Move from Inuzuka]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He watched almost as if he were uninterested as the paper danced its way closer, drifting to its own song. The feeling as if he was being watched crept upon his skin in a vain attempt to change his cool demeanour, but this man was either foolhardy, drunk, crazy, or stupid.

Maybe it was a little from column A, a little from column B...

When the foxfire appeared and transformed it seemed into a sexy fox lady, Migoya’s expression did not show even a hint of surprise. Rather, a rather strange look of amusement and lust graced his features, as if he enjoyed this kind of spectacle. Truth be told he was ready for conflict, but would not allow such thoughts to appear on his personage. Conflict drew unwanted attention, and he could only press his luck so far.

This, however, was not his first rodeo - and Youkai were a very known creature to him. He had studied at length many different types, aided by his Kami friend, and knew exactly which one this creature was. Yep - even the awesome boobs were known to him.

He offered a polite bow.

“Of course madam. The forbidden forest is due east of here. Just head down this dark alleyway, turn left, ignore the homeless, right, avoid the mugger and I believe it’s 30 steps after that.”

He gave a small smile.

“Though I could be lying. It tends to be a trend around this part of town.”

Moving forward, a strange staff would randomly appear in his hands, as if it were there all along but unable to be seen. The staff itself would glow brightly to the gaze of an ‘unnatural’ creature such as this being, for it was grown from the World’s tree and nourished by the souls of the damned. The glow would outline the albino’s features, adding a menacing edge to his already pale face.

“Aww. A poor little Kitsune all lost and alone in a dark alleyway and needing to return to her master. I’ve always admired Kitsune despite the whining of the Kami in that regard. Their strength, their beauty, their deception. Its very… alluring.”

He stepped closer, his face widening into a very uncomfortable smirk.

“Here’s a little tidbit to help improve your game.”

Moving closer the intoxicating scent of rare spices, mixed with an alluring musk flitted through the air. Migoya’s crimson eyes looked at the creature with a mixture of amusement and lust, a predator that had obviously played this game many times before.

“Fear makes it fun.”

Migoya’s breath stood in contrast to his intoxicating smell, a sharp hint of mint that seemed to wake up those that stood too close, a subtle nudge to help them focus on his words, and get lost in them.

A pale hand slowly moved forward, manicured fingertips moving to stroke the womans beautiful cheek (OOC: If permitted). Migoya’s touch was a strange mixture of warmth and a… coldness that seemed to draw out the warmth of even this ‘Youkai’s’ skin. It was not painful, rather it was pleasurable.

He drew in closer, his voice becoming a seductive whisper, low and velvety.

“Now I suppose you want to rob me, or kill me, or do some dastardly deed in the darkness and run away thinking it was an evening well spent. I understand - been there, done that. But one thing I have learned over the years is this.”

His breath was cool as we whispered directly into the Kitsune’s ear.

“Opportunities come far more rarely than easy coin.”

Get a bloody room already came a strange voice that seemed to come from inside one’s head. It sounded like the voice of a very naughty teenager who was constantly petulant. Never knew you had a thing for furries, but eh - to each his own Migo-kun

Migoya stepped back with barely a sound, the seductive look replaced by a cool business-like facade. The transformation of his emotive state would be startling to those watching. Small dust like particles would start to swirl around his head like a strange snake, looking as it were like a small rat in black robes flying around before it fell apart and moved yet again. Also strangely a small wooden puppet would clamber onto his shoulder, seemingly capable of doing so without the use of strings. Both creatures would resonate heavily with the Youkai as both were very spiritual beings. An elemental (a very.. Different one) and a Tsukumogami.

“Its ok Mikki. Our Kitsune friend here, I hope, is vastly more intelligent than this simple trick she is playing demonstrates. The name is Myakashi Migoya, venture capitalist and ne’er do well. I am somewhat new to this village - perhaps someone with your capabilities is able to assist me. For a price of course.”

[OOC: We finally meet :)]
[Dark Sage art - Dark Invitation used but not causing any damage :)]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was at this point in time that Migoya realised something. Something very important.

Why?

Why bother trying to establish something when it was clear he was pushing against a waterfall. It was dull, it was boring, and this 'kitsune' was yet another piece in a pointless puzzle. His brothers had it right.

He would go home and do nothing and talk to himself, but he probably wont be allowed to do that either.

[Topic Left. Sorry Maru - Ive lost all interest in RPing now.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well isn't this guy a gentleman, Maru was her right mind to want to eat this guy's liver however after actually analyzing the situation that they put themselves in the conclusion that the youkai came up with was that this guy was a sadist. The demon couldn't help but snicker to itself knowing that his masquerade was working for the most part, however when he mentioned something about a whining Kami the youkai gave the man a small glare. "Yuck you actually hang around those things? You don't seem like the pure of heart type." Maru figured he must have signed up with a Kami when he was in his youth, probably in the wanna be late stage or something since Maru believed that the Kami had higher expectations on who they give a contract to. The goodie-two-shoes were the ones they liked. Youkai don't discriminate on who they sign with them besides you can be as bad as you want with them.

The fox woman's face changed as the man got a little closer, then Maru looked up at this stranger who was looking at his female body in a way that would make a normal girl want to run the other way. However, Maru kind of got excited by the creepy look that he gave making the Kitsune blush, guess it was due to the danger and who doesn't get excited through danger. "F-fear?" Maru said, playing the role of a helpless woman knowing internally the inner perverted was giggling with excitement. Taking some mental notes on how this would make a woman feel since the youkai needed some pointers on picking up women in his male body, it was kind of strange but the Kitsune's female body felt hypnotized by the man's words and the air of menace he gave off was similar to Maru's new sage practices.

The man stroked Maru's cheek, it was warm but it felt cold at the same time against the youkai's warm cheek, the fox woman reached for the man's hand to keep his pale hand on her cheek smiling up at the man deciding to drop the helpless kitsune lie now that the cat was out of the bag. "Ahh Fluff you got me." the sneaking fox girl giggled. "Was I that obvious Mister Big Bad?" the demon teased, putting an index finger on the man's chest to slyly get a quick feel on the guy to see how much muscle did he have underneath that shirt of his. It almost seemed like they would play this cat and mouse thing for a while, but unfortunately something made the man change from the hot sadist that was ear R-wording him with his sweet seductive voice to a more of a no nonsense down I'll make a offer you cannot refuse kind of attitude. Even stepped away from her touch! Maru wouldn't have minded it if the man WAS trying to take him since he could hold onto the shape shifting technique for a really long time but it was the fact he didn't try to 'use' his female body in that way that irritated the demon. Figuring that it was the stupid rat looking thing and the walking wooden chew toy on his shoulder that actually talked some sense the man. 'Damn contracts are &$?! blocking me.' Maru thought as she glared at the chew toy.

Now foxes or kitsune's rather were known to be clever, however after the man said who he was Maru looked at him with a dopey expression. "Migoya huh? Weird. Your name almost sounds like this guy in this black book the village is keeping a eye out for, hold on let me show you." Maru said, pulling out the kimono just a bit to go in his female body's bar in search for something then pulled out the bingo book from her cleavage then turned to the page then showed the man the guy who had a similar name to his:

ENTRY NUMBER: 000-004
</B>
PAGE 1​
<i>
</i>
PAGE 2​
<i>
</i>
<B>WANTED
[lb2][/lb2]
Name: Myakashi Migoya[lb][/lb]
Suspected Age: 16-18[lb][/lb]
Suspected Height: 1.67m/66"[lb][/lb]
Suspected Weight: Unknown[lb][/lb]
Suspected Gender: Male[lb][/lb]
Origin: Konohagakure[lb][/lb]
Reward: Unknown
Recognizable Traits: A relatively short individual (5'6") who, from a casual glance, would seem wiry, if not skinny. A shock of white hair frames an equally pallid face, the only colour coming from deep, crimson eyes. Usually garbed in a loose dark-coloured shirt, a black, white, or brown open-fronted robe compliment this look. His hands are always covered with black finger-less gloves, [lb2][/lb2]
Skills:[lb][/lb]
  • Unknown
  • -----
  • -----

Crimes: Treason against Konoha[lb][/lb]
Directions: Kill-on-sight[lb2][/lb2]

Exercise extreme caution.

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
Now this would be the part were Migoya would most likely be attacked or blackmailed, but since Maru was keeping an eye out for a short 16 year old with white hair and this man had black hair the Kitsune thought that he was a whole different person even with the similar name. Though adopting the powers of a animal, Maru had the brain of a dog so his disguise seemingly worked in fooling demon since one alter to you appearance and you'll be a whole different person in the eyes of this youkai. "It's a shame a young man like that we have to shoot on sight, you know you might want to change that name so people won't get the wrong idea.." Maru advised, then tucked the book underneath her armpit then proceeded to introduce who he...she was. "Yamamoto Yamaru! Maru for short since yanno name literally means Stahp. Happy to show you around Mr Big Bad and keep an eye out for this guy. If we are lucky we can split the reward if we catch him!" the youkai seemingly was convinced that this guy wasn't bingo book Migoya unless he actually resealed himself to be the same guy. Then suddenly he was gone..... Maru looked around to see where he went then crouched down then used her foot to scratch behind her ear...

[Shoot and I just was about to reply to this. Rip]

[Our bingo book link by the by:
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=254&p=238619#p238619]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back