Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hiro Hyuga Training

Hyuga Hiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro walks toward the training park near his uncle’s house. He opens the gate to the training park, and then looks around to make sure to see if anyone is looking at him. Hiro: hmm not a single person in sight. Hmph that’s great. I don’t have to worry about my training getting interrupted.”* looking at the punching/ kicking logs* Hiro: “I guess I’ll work on my arms and legs today.” *he begins his training with some deep stretching* after Hiro finishes his stretches he begins to walk towards the logs. “hmm I’ll start off with 500 kicks and 500 punches. If I can do more I will continue.” *He gets into his fighting stance and begins to kick the training log repeatedly. After he finishes kicking the log 250 times with his right leg Hiro switches his stance and begins kicking with his left leg.* *saying tiredly* “that’s enough kicks for today I don’t want to overdo it like uncle said. Maybe I should take a break.” *Hiro sits down in front of the training logs and looks at the sky, and slowly begins day-dreaming about his parents. However he becomes sad because he doesn’t even know what they look like, and then gets up and gets into his gentle fist stance as his uncle taught him. Hiro slowly begins to look at the training log and begins to start palming the tree continuously.* “I have to strike accordingly just as uncle explained.” * hiro’s aiming begins to get more precise as he continues to attack the log.* “hmm that’s enough for today. I’ll finish off today by running around the village.” *he puts on his hoodie and begins running around the village.*

[MFT]:284

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back