Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

His return [REQ. Kouin]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A breeze followed the young man as he made his way through the Sileo, down to the ANBU base. His robe flapped and whipped with the strong stormy weather going on outside. The rain was cold, the thunder booming loud enough that it masked his sound. The sound of the rain as it hit the stones beneath his feet calmed his mind, clearing his head of his year long journey.... His year long struggle outside the city. He returned - stronger and more sound. Making his way through the security clearance guards of the temple, he'd make his way to his own room located on one of the lower floors. Hito would change from his wet and very raged clothes into his extra set of ANBU gear he'd recieved from Akira Saito ; his old master. He donned another robe over the gear, and dried his hair. Picking up his sword, he'd make his way down the same familiar stairwell that would lead him to his old master's office - the ANBU Sennin's office. The same secretary from his last trip here. A nod to her, as he mad his way in the same familiar doors. She called out to him, but ignoring it and making his way through the set of double doors, he'd find the office had changed. It looked different. It didn't seem like his masters office anymore.

"Where is the old man?" He'd call out to the secretary.

He's no longer in office.. Her voice soft and slightly stammering her words. Last time he was he he had scared her fairly well.

"What do you mean my old man is no longer in office? Were is he, then?"

I..I..I don't rightly know. He's the Kage now. Check the office for him there...

Hito would groan, and nod to himself.

So much has changed, old man. Where are you...?

"So who is new in office? I'd like to meet my superior. I'll wait."

Hito would take a seat in one of the chairs in the office, looking at the desk in front of him, and the things around the room. A lot has changed indeed....

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fiery pink hair, majestic green eyes; those were the only descriptive terms to be used for Shimasu. His otherwise nondescript demeanor left him otherwise unnoticed, or not remembered. It made his job as a captain that much easier. His footsteps were like the wind; quiet but still howling every loudly, but no where to be seen. Shimasu was the wind in every way. The receptionist knew Kouin was out of the country, has been for some time; it's how official business went sometimes, especially in their line of duty. Though he has been gone for sometime now.... His three captains trusted him to no fault, but he hadn't even sent them a note of status.... He would quickly shrug the air of doubt about him from his body as the buzzer of his comm went off; Sir, there is someone here to see Sennin-sama; he told me to call you to handle trainees. With a sigh, he stood up and pressed the receiver, I'm on my way.

He moved silently down the hall, a small howling breeze would be heard where Hito was seated, yet no one would be seen when initially investigated. Though if he were to take a second look, as many do as the howling continued, he would be greeted by a set of green eyes, and hot pink hair. Shimasu would crack his back tiredly, and let out a short yawn, Kouin-sama is currently not present. I'm to deal with any potential recruits, and current trainees. You may refer to me as 'Suniku'. Producing a clipboard seemlessly out of nowhere along with a pen, he looked at the boy with helpful eyes, How can I help you today?

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As usual, Hito was very perceptive of his surroundings. Hearing movement, he'd raise his alertness to pinpoint where it was coming from before having his answer before him. A closer look upon the one talking made Hito wonder what was the current fashion of the village and if it had something to do with overly outstanding hairstyles and colors. But, he was thinking too hard about it. It wasn't his concern about whether or not they did it for fashion or just because they wanted to. Kouin, hm? That's a name I haven't heard yet.

"So you're one of the Captains, I take it? I go by 'Shi'. I'm a recruit of my old man. Though, now I hear he has become the Kage in my absence." He gave the other a look over, sizing them up, though he did not seem to notice much about the other that would stick out later, other than the hair. He was practically not very remember-able. "Since you're here to deal with me," This is becoming a drag. Just give me a mission already. Hito cleared his throat; "I'd like a mission to advance further. I'm currently in training. I've been... gone; For a while now." He left it at that; It wasn't the others business where he had been or what he had been up to.

"I can take it alone, or with other trainees, or if you feel like someone should accompany...." He gave the hint that he would rather work alone or with someone who he didn't have to carry around as dead weight. It was his personality that was rather dick-ish, but he always meant well.

[mft: 280]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy had a certain air around him that portrayed him as a bit cocky, and self centered, but those usually made the best soloists. Though he was still young, he was curious how far down the rabbit hole the boy would travel. Would he venture down far enough and meet the illustrious white rabbit? Or would it only be a pit of despair? The branch had been slow, people had been cut due to inactive duty, or just straight up disappearing, but some trainees still slipped through the cracks, and it was his obligation to make sure they go through hellish training, and come out of it with unyielding resolve and determination.

And then came the heart of the meeting; A mission? He scanned through the mission log, though it was slim, he was sure had something he could give the young man. Well.... A document containing formations was taken; by who that is unknown, but retrieving it is important nonetheless, I am unsure of the potential danger, but with any mission comes a level of danger. He was curious how quickly the child would complete or fail the mission. The documents in reality mattered little; it was a mission Kouin had devised to test the people that have been gone for some time. He didn't care why they were gone, or what they did, but he did care if they could perform. That is currently the only mission available sadly, its that or nothing.

[Sorry]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So that was it - a mission of mysteries. The funky hair'd man had said that was the only mission available, and that it would seem to be full of unknown variables. "I'll take it." It wasn't much to go off of, but it was workable. It would be a true test, though, to show dedication. Processing everything he was told, he filed it in order of what he knew, needed, and where he would think to start.

>A document that contained their military formations had been taken by an anonymous person.
>Who had taken it was unknown.
>The document was important to the village.
>He had been told that the danger level was unknown; Possible volatile.

"Also.. " He would scratch his head for a second, thinking on something that bothered him. "Putting this information together that you have given me... It seems that not much effort was put into reconnaissance, and figuring out who in the village or other villages, or that we were lacking in our due diligence for retrieval." He was being forward with his thoughts, but he knew it wasn't his place to say so. It was more his suggestion of concern for the too many unknowns.

"Aside from that, is there more information that you have, or have withheld? All that you know would be appreciated." Suniki. He'd have to remember the name for his report later. As he had been talking, Hito was considering where he would start his search for such an undisclosed parchment.
[mft]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He rubbed the back of his head confused by the amount of intel he had been given; Yes, that is correct. not many people like venturing to the forbidden section of the library, some feel it's haunted. He shrugged almost too casually. He wished he had more information to give the recruit, but he himself didn't have any further intel at his disposal.

Shaking his head disappointedly, I wish I did, sadly it looks like a blind start. He handed the folder to the recruit and said, Starting in the forbidden section of the library would be your best starting point; I'll call the librarian ahead of time to inform her of you have access. He turned his back and began making his way down the hall; stopping at the entrance he tilted his head, If you need anything the sennin is back in the village; if you run into issues call him. Without response he would continue walking down the hall to whatever office he may or may not of had.

[topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back