Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hitting The Blind Side of a Barn [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ujYYWeK.png

GIPbOhb.png

The coral haired youth was quite exuberant on this particular day, carelessly flaunting about upon the academy grounds. Thus far there hadn’t been any major obstacles she was unable to identify via clicking her tongue, which was always a plus considering the start of one’s day defined the mood for the remainder; as a general rule of thumb.

Upon further inspection one would be able to determine the teen was not an academy student, but fairly young in the grand scheme of the world.

Soon enough the lass would settle upon the training dummy court yard, clutched within her hand were two kunai. A fierce visible amount of concentration had been taken, brow narrowing dramatically. This particular location was the ideal spot to practice in private and if she were to miss it wasn’t such a huge ordeal due the location itself being a training ground within the academy.

After a considerable amount of time Keiko’s hand would begin to arch back and with one final swift action her deadly steel would be launched forward at an average speed. Her ears perking, form leaning forward and anticipating the thud of her fruits of labor; though it would never arrive and instead the rustling of distance bushes would notify her of a failure. Fortunately this was not enough to falter her!

Another fiery attempt would ensue in the same manner, her digits curling tightly against a single kunai, heightening her concentration further, “Be the kunai . . . be the kunai.” she tells herself aloud. With one swift action the object would surge forth into the shinobi world only to clank against the nearby academy building, her direction had changed since her previous attempt.

If one were to inspect the kunoichi closely, they would arrive upon the only particular explanation available. Kazamatsuri Keiko’s brilliant tundra gaze was glassed over. Blindness.

“I did it!” she announces proudly, not realizing the truth.​

Hibiki Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren finally arrived at the academy. His long, silver hair spiked back and his silver eyes gleaming in the sun. As Ren walked around the academy he heard some bushes rustling soon followed by someone muttering before he heard the clanging of metal against a wall. Ren followed the sounds and as he approached closer he purposely started walking loudly just to make sure that he would be noticed and would not be mistaken as an intruder.
As Ren approached the courtyard he noticed many things, such as where the first kunai hit the bushed, then he saw the kunai and the wall, and the girl who seemed to be the one who was practicing with the kunai. Ren was a bit flustered since this would be the first time that he would actually talk to someone outside of his family, blushing a bit as he spoke though he remained his composure in his speech.

“Excuse me. Is this the academy? If it is where and who would I have to see to start training to become a ninja of this village?”

As Ren paid more attention to the girl in front of him he saw that she was very focused on the task. He saw that her eyes were in fact glossed over. The girl was not bad with kunai she was just unable to see where her targets were. After seeing that her eye were glossed over Ren wanted to make sure.

“Are you blind?”

As he waited for his answers he continued to analyze the surrounding area and take in as much as he could at the time. The details on the walls, the distance between all the surrounding obstacles, and everything else.​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ujYYWeK.png

GIPbOhb.png

In the matter of the eyes, Keiko certainly faltered in that regard; however her hearing was quite sharp and above that of an average individual to a particular degree. Unfortunately, despite how sharp the youths hearing may have been, her concentration level had betrayed her as the sudden vocals caught her off guard. Swiftly the coral hair youth would turn towards his direction, a hand coursing through her coral tendrils to adjust her appearance, her grin widening.

“Correct!” she states before pausing momentarily, “On both.” she adds quickly before lifting her arm and jabbing it outwards. “Don’t take me lightly because of it though!” she calls out proudly, turning about to perform a simple swirl, “If you wish to have a teacher then I can certainly teach you!” her adds, no longer facing him directly – not that she would be any wiser.

The excitement within her petite frame would sky rocket, to be able to teach another would show her other that she was capable and worthy of the praise she sought after since he had been busy with other affairs within the village. “The great Kazamatsuri Keiko will take you under her wing!” she gestures forwards, once more not locating the youth properly.

In any event Hibiki Ren would have located an odd individual, though that could prove to be useful to teach him a few basics. With that in mind the teen was quick to reach downwards into her pouch holding her hand outwards for him to grasp upon a kunai, “Do you wish to learn now?” she inquires before pointing towards the tree lining, “Try to aim and hit the target over there.” she ushers before awaiting for the young man to follow some sort of instructions if he didn’t flee the scene right away, which would be understandable.​
<i>​
</i>

Hibiki Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first glance Ren thought the individual that stood before was just another student looking to better herself despite her disadvantage but to hear her ask him to train under her he was a bit astonished. Ren let all the information sink it for a bit. He believed her since there did not seem to be any reason to lie to him as it stood. Ren was also starting to feel guilty as it seemed that he had disturbed her training as well.

“Kazmatsuri-san, who are you exactly? I am Ren from the Hibiki family. But you can address me as just Ren. I would just like to be able to know who you are before I can willingly accept to train under you.”

Ren was much more than the children of his age though his voice was still in the phase where you could tell that he was still just a young boy. Ren was more than excited to begin his training and the excitement was brimming from his very being. Ren also started to notice that the individual that he just met and started talking to was showing the same kind of excitement thought it was unsure what she would be excited for. Though Ren was unsure of whether or not she was a real trainer he still decided to walk over and pick up the kunai in the bushes then casually threw it at one of the dummies on the opposite side of where she was pointing for two reasons. One to test her senses and the other was because there were no targets on the other side.​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ujYYWeK.png

GIPbOhb.png

The young boy was certainly a silly one, inquiring of such a thing would only yield the same result as initially, “Kazamatsuri Keiko.” she responds as her initial response, her grin widening significantly. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Hibiki-kun.” she states while silently strolling over to a get a better understanding of the male. Upon further notice the lad would be able to detail the occasional clicking of her tongue, this being a common placed practice to ping noises without having to rely on her deeper lining abilities.

On the subject of knowing more about the female, Keiko would pause and prod a single digit against her chin, unsure of what would the proper response would truly detail. “More about me . . .” she begins, continuing her tapping. Was she truly able to teach at the academy? Technically yes, though not that a majority of the world would believe her story of her true ranking. “Well I know I am able to teach you, but if you would merely like some pointers for the day we can do that instead!” she attempts to redirect the conversation.

The sounds of collision would be enough to have her frame turnabout towards the correct direction. A single hand would press against her forehead, she had gotten turned around and was attempting to focus without using her gifts; which made her, as one could tell, fairly oblivious to general direction. Instantly her hand would jolt out a kunai directed towards where his had landed, grazing directly above his and becoming lodged as Ren’s had seconds before.

“Well, you have decent aim as a student to be.” she comments with a thumbs up. “The real question is, how many can you throw at the same time?” she inquires before unfastening her pouch full of kunai, tossing it upwards into the air for him to use. “Catch!” although her aim was horrifically off towards him.

[OOC Edit: Topic Left due to inactivity]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back