Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hokage Ceremony [OPEN!]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to wake from his bed and glance around in those few seconds, it seemed that Yuki was already up and gone he rolled over slightly his eyes still waking up as he looked at the time trying to gauge how long he had been asleep for, it seemed like an eternity in his eyes though in truth since last night he had only got probably three hours of sleep due to how he was feeling. He still had that sinking feeling in his stomach though he knew that it would pass in time. He pondered on his choices for a few minutes before hauling himself up and looking around the room.

Takeshi hauled himself up today was going to be a long day and he understood and knew that full well, but it had to be done. This day was one that he had waited for a long time to happen and now it was finally upon him. Takeshi stood up from the bed as he stretched out, his body aching from the way he had been sleeping, or the way he had been lacking sleep it seemed. Though that didn’t matter now, Takeshi walked up to the wardrobe and opened the door, inside was the normal Shinobi outfit for Konaha.

The green body armour, black trousers and dark blue top he allowed himself to glance at the outfit, it was strange for the Uchiha to be looking at it, gone was the gear of his traditional black robes and his mask, he was now out in the open for all to see. As he picked the clothes up he slid them on knowing full well that he had a lot of work ahead of him. He had to protect the village as a whole look over everyone and protect the lives of each person.

“Well it seems that today I will have to step up and prove myself, out of the shadows I now must work with the eyes of an entire village watching me, how hard can it be after all?”

He felt the knot in his stomach tighten knowing full well that it would not be as easy as he presumed, he would have to make changes and show the benefits of the village if he was going to succeed. The aim of his tasks was success and he would be working with the Sennin inside of Leaf to provide that for everyone. As he finished doing up the green body armour he glanced in the mirror and nodded to himself it was finally time to walk the streets, he had at least another three hours before he would be officially announced on top of the Hokage Rock. Takeshi turned and walked out of the bedroom and straight into the man that was in charge of his household staff as he glanced at him the face showed how unamused he was at being caught off guard like this though he probably should find out what he wanted.

“How can I help you this morning, let me guess you have everything I need to know on that note that you are holding in your hand?”

“Indeed Sir, you are to report to the Hokage Mansion in exactly one hour, from there you will be sworn in and officially sign the documentation, after that has been done and all of the legal side has been completed you will be given the robes of the Hokage ontop of the Hokage Mansion for all to see, this will be the last thing before you take your place as the fourth Hokage, I think that explains itself quite well, are there any questions?”

The man seemed to want the Uchiha to reply but he would be disappointed today as Takeshi was already focused on what needed to be done, he simply extended his hand out and allowed the note to come between his fingers before placing it into one of the many pockets on his vest. Heading towards the exit of the Hokage mansion he opened the door and took in the clan grounds, it seemed that a lot of people where already up some of them inclined their head towards Takeshi, others just moved like nothing was happening. He didn’t mind either reaction honestly as his head was already busy swimming with ideas of how the day might go.

Takeshi walked out of the Clan House and threw the guarded gates, he wanted one last stroll towards the Mansion, one last time when he would be a faceless person that was not noticed, he would miss that but understood the next step needed to be done to make the Village a better place, to make it stronger, make it grow and make it adapt to the changes. As he smiled walking down the streets nodding to a few people that passed by, in sight looming over him was the Hokage Mansion. While he had been inside it was always as a Sennin today that change was taking place and he understood what that meant for a lot of people and was willing to accept that.

Takeshi walked down the streets his hands in his pockets as he glanced around the crowds had already started to arrive, some of them just trying to get the best spot in the house, it made sense to him, though he wondered how early that had set out to sit there. Was it since last night, probably not but a note worth situation, the banners that flapped around the side of the building stating the Fourth Hokage as the symbol of office hung by them it seemed that he would have to get used to seeing this sign a lot more. He smiled slightly in those few seconds as he walked threw the door and headed towards the stairs that he had walked to see Umashi for so long now, though this time there would be no smiling face to greet him just the empty room that not belonged to himself.

Takeshi walked slowly to the office that he knew well, as he allowed his hand to come out towards the door the slight trembling in it was noticeable to himself as he sighed to calm himself he clenched his fist before opening the door it seemed that he would have to take this step alone. As he entered into the room two of the village elders stood either side of the desk it seemed that they had been waiting for his arrival as they both inclined there head slightly he knew full well that there was no turning back from this now.

“Welcome Takeshi, are you prepared for today?”

“We need to get on with this part, the placing of the robes and the hat will be done in public view, however you will already have been sworn in before that happens with us in this room”

“I understand, I am prepared to take this step and prepared to help the village as is required of me, what would you have me do?”

It seemed that he was taking the first step in becoming the Hokage this part would be the easy part. The hard part was knowing that even though he had the support, he had the people behind him and the stability he would be the one to stand alone today, he would be the one the world focused on and he wondered if he was truly ready for that responsibility or if he would fail in his duties. He would soon find that out as the elders begun to speak with him once more, taking threw his options and what would be expected of him, he nodded to each of there interactions understand what was meant and knowing what he had to do. It seemed that life would be changing quite a lot for him and he could work with that.

“As Hokage you will be the one who’s voice speaks the loudest, who will judge issues and judge the actions of those inside and outside of your village. Do you agree to these terms and understand what is expected of you?”

“I understand what is expected of me and do my duty as was done by the previous Hokage before me, I will represent the village and I will protect the village with my life if it comes to it. I will protect all those that are here and all those that come inside the gates. I will accept myself as the fourth Hokage”

The elders continue to scribble down information it seemed that they still had a few last bits to go through, the clock continued to tick and time stood still for no-one not even this group in the Hokage office, it seemed that he still needed to go threw a last few options and the records needed to be completed, he frowned slightly wondering just how much paper work needed to be done before someone would be able to finally have some peace and quiet though his question was answered that there was still more to go even before he could speak what was on his mind.

“For the record please state the Sennin at the time of you coming to Hokage, we wish to know who you have decided to allow to be inside your inner council, speak clearly and state each of there names thank you”

This time it was the man that spoke. It seemed that he was doing all the paper work side of it and Takeshi honestly didn’t mind that, he knew full well that there was more to this than just stating his name and taking on the title though he wondered how much longer he would be going for, interesting that they asked about the Sennin but he didn’t mind in fact he preferred to be asked at least that way they were on the record somewhere.

“Maki will be assuming the mantle of ANBU Sennin, Tsukasa Mikasa will be staying on as the role of Medical Sennin, Yuu Kenshin will be taking the title of Main Branch Sennin and finally we Tamashii will maintain his mantle as Sennin and advisor to the Hokage”

Takeshi reply was cold and dry as he stated each of them for the record, it seemed that he already had that much set up at least. NO need to ruin something that was working without reason or cause. Finally, he heard the pen stopping and both elders stood silent for a few second it seemed that he had managed to give them everything they wanted to know and more. As he waited for there next words he allowed himself to let out a small sigh of relief it seemed that he was ready for the last thing to do.

“Uchiha Takeshi, you have been elected to step to the position of Hokage, the final question is do you accept this roll that has been given to you”

“I accept the responsibility of the positon.”

The man allowed his arm to come out as he opened the door of the office the final task was now his to complete, Takeshi turned on his heels and allowed himself to walk out of the door and onto the roof. He knew that each of the Sennin had been summoned there to stand beside him as he allowed his feet to walk up to the steps, it seemed clear that he was ready to allow the crowd to see him assume the mantle.

Each of the Sennin would be invited after Takeshi walked up the steps to follow him, he allowed himself to stand facing out to the whole village as he stood there, he would allow the Sennin that had been selected to robe the Hokage to do his job before speaking. Silence echoed for a small bit as he tried to look down and place the faces of people that he recognised, his heart raced in his chest slightly as he stood there.

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Open for Everyone]
[Sennin invited to stand upon the roof with Takeshi]
[Maki selected to place the Hokage Robes and Hat onto Takeshi]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While it certainly wasn’t as exciting as fighting day, today was a day worth a quick trip back to Leaf for. News had spread through his branch quickly after Takeshi’s announcement, and Maki was up early on this of all days to be ready. A shave, a shower, and a quick breakfast and he was out the door. While Maki now owned quite a bit of ‘formal’ wear, he chose his usual outfit of all things today. It began with a black shirt, so tight as to be form fitting on his upper torso and short of sleeve. Over that was a red jacket that went from shoulder to halfway down his torso before ending abruptly where his ribs were. It had several symbols upon it which on closer look were symbols for the village of Konohagakure. Over the longer sleeves were red han kote that provided minor protection of his forearms. Under this were pants that were as black as the shirt, topped by red haidate that would provide similar protection of his thighs. He had black combat boots on, with red suneate that covered his shins. Completing the ensemble were the weapons at his side. Each appeared to be a katana, and one had a parrying ring built into the hilt. Something that was rarely seen.

As he came to the mansion a few guards would move to stop him before backing off, having apparently been told that he wasn’t to be bothered. Which was just as well. Maki wasn’t going to cause a scene, but in all honesty while the main branch might be tasked with protecting the Hokage, Maki figured at the end of the day he was the only one who could be completely trusted to not to anything to harm the man. He steps into the foyer and is immediately picked up by a staff member who begins rapidly explaining his job as the official robe bearer. A person Maki tunes out and simply follows. As she finishes speaking, he’s left in a small room with the official garb of the Hokage. After a moment of thought, Maki grins.

He dons the robes and hat and steps over to a mirror, using his snapshot jutsu to save the image before placing the robes and hat. He figured later if Takeshi got a bit haughty in his new position he could use that to knock his ego back down a peg or two if he had to. He might even show it to a baker and have a cake made with the banner “Fourth Hokage” on it and present it to the man as a practical joke one day. But not today.

Instead he grabs the items and steps out onto the roof behind Takeshi as he hears the crowd outside begin to cheer. Maki lifts the robes from their hanger and settles them on his friends shoulders. No words were needed, but they were said. ”Pretty sure these are going to weigh a ton by the end of the year.” Before long the hat joins them. ”Just remember before you go evil overlord Hokage that you got friends, yeah?” The tone was in jest, to lighten the mood a bit. Wouldn’t do to have the new Hokage’s official ceremony be without the man himself smiling.

(Topic entered, Fourth Hokage claimed for Maki, Takeshi can be fifth :p)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back