Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hope you can smell it! [Self modded mission]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she turned right, today was the faithful day her mission was going to be carried out, she was going to be cleaning up horse shit for at least 10 hours. That’s what she gets for being reckless. What was she even thinking? Running towards a could full of poison knowing full well what would happen to her. But still Asuka couldn’t deny, it was worth it. Whether it truly saved Soku or not, she didn’t regret her actions… not one bit. But anyway, orders were orders and even though she wasn’t happy, at all, not one bit, about this assignment. In the end, it would help someone, it just had to help someone.

Asuka didn’t take long to arrive at her destination, it wasn’t far from the Hokage mansion and Asuka hoped Takeshi could smell the Horse poop as she was cleaning it, the Hokage deserved a bit of her punishment as well. After a bit of time she finally came into view of the Horse fields, and people were right it smelled horribly. Without even being near where the horses were located the wind carried the smell and Asuka was not looking forward to this assignment.

After walking for a bit Asuka noticed what seemed to be the main house for the ranch, the house seemed small but enough to house a family comfortably. She did wonder how they could stand the smell though, felt kind of bad for them for living with the constant smell of horse droppings. Asuka knocked on the door and a middle-aged man with partial gray hair opened the door. “You must be the young lady who’s going to help us out today.” The man stated with a kind smile. “Yes sir!” Asuka replied “Going to be cleaning your fields of that meticulous poop that gives off that smell!” The man laughed “I’m Kazuto” He said stretching his hand towards Asuka, Asuka took it. The man gestured for her to go inside.

The house from the inside was modest, it seemed smaller from outside but now she figured why this man and his family, she assumed he had a family, lived a modest field driven life. Asuka shyly looked up to the man and spoke“Kazuto-san…” She started “I’ve never done this before… any chance you could show me how it’s done?” Kazuto laughed at her face which gave off some kind of embarrassed look. Asuka was probably ashamed that people had to do this constantly but she didn’t even know the proper way to do it. “Oh, you would like to start now? Was going to offer you tea.” Asuka smiled at the man “I mean no offense by this.” Asuka started “I would rather get done with this now and go back to my studies.” Asuka bowed respectfully “I’m sorry if it seems inconsiderate.” Kazuto laughed “Of course not young lady, come this way.”

Kazuto showed Asuka the basic things, how to hold the shovel, the proper way to scoop up the droppings. It was fine to leave some behind since It worked well as manure and didn’t smell that much. The process of cleaning up was more complicated than she thought but got it down easily enough since it required more strength rather than thought. When Kazuto-san left. Asuka started to clean up. Going from one corner of the ranch to the other, placing the poop in the bag Kazuto provided for her, which she carried around with her. After the first hour, she realized this was good training.

The smell was horrible, that she could not escape and for some stupid reason Asuka couldn’t get used to it, it just seemed to stay in the air or change to an even worse smell. The horses weren’t any better. Asuka, being the person who wants to befriend everyone, tried talking to them but apparently, they didn’t like how she smelled. She had to dodge kicks from so many horses, she lost count. Asuka was being helpful to them and they hated her, apparently Horses don’t like their shit being cleaned up, literally.

Just as she finished Asuka was breathing heavily, her muscles ached. Migraine kicked in, she just wanted to lay down and rest. But the smell sent her on a sprint towards the house, she learned two things that day. 1. Horses aren’t nice animals. 2. Actions have consequences, but some actions were worth it.

[WC=738]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back