Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hot Springs field trip! [Private Closed rp]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When Riku came back into the room, dressed as a maid just like Osuteno, Kitsune burst out laughing. This was just too hilarious to be real, and yet it was very real. ”Riku-kun, that outfit suits you.” she said, struggling to contain her laughter. Then Akane pondered out loud, whether or not she’d look good as a butler, and Kitsune imagined it. ”You just might, Akane-chan. You just might.” she said and grinned as she finished treating Osu, making sure he was fine. She went back to the kitchen and watched the food being finished. Then she’d disperse her clones and begin carrying the food to the table.

”Now then, kiddies. Lunch is served~” Kitsune said with a big smile ”We’ve got everything from dumplings to lasagna to various soups. Akane-chans disastrous attempt to assist in cooking didn’t even hinder the meal in the slightest. Don’t you just love professional cooking?” she added and winked at Akane. Then Osu asked why they were dressed up as maids, and Kitsune scratched her head a bit. ”I imagine my staff have been having their fun with the two of you. I’m sure they’re cleaning your clothes as we speak. You’ll likely find them in better condition than they arrived in.”

Then Kitsune sat down at the table, and began taking food onto her plate ”Dig in, guys. You’ll need your strength. All youngsters do. But you more than most, seeing as you’re not just kids, you’re shinobi. The bright future of our village. I’m looking forward to seeing that, by the way.”

[MFT; WC: 260]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Stop teasing, Kitsune-sensei." Riku pouted after finding a chair at the table and taking a seat. His arms crossed over his chest as he was not happy about his new attire. he couldn't deny that he looked fairly cute, but It just wasn't right. A boy shouldn't be dressed up as a maid, this wasn't Halloween or anything of the such. The maids simply had their way with him and Osuteno.

The blush would soon leave Riku's face as a plethora of food appeared on the table. The boy's green eyes widened as his mouth watered at the sight of such delectable goodies. With a plate in front of him, Riku began piling the food up until he couldn't possibly fit another ounce. Then without a single word, Riku dug into his plate full of food, munching and crunching through each bite. it was almost monstrous how he ate. Never taking a breath in between bites. Just constantly shoving more food in his mouth, chewing and swallowing between spoonfuls. Half a plate of food later, Riku stopped momentarily to take a single breath before staring again. It wasn't long before his first plate had been polished off and he began to fill up a second plate.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
akane sat done at the table after laughing a bit. "You boys are silly. she stated with a grin. It was true she had never seen boys in dresses, and she thought it was funny. Though she probably wouldn't find it as funny a second time. Akane's stomach grumbled loudly at the smell of the delicious food. She watched as the meals were placed on the table. She remember kitsune said that there would be a lot, but damn, this was more food than she had ever seen. Probably more than her and her mother ate within three months!

Akane didn't hesitate to start digging in either, the food was calling to her too strongly. "Thank you for the food! she stated, not hearing what kitsune said about her disaster. She stuffed her face fast, but surprisingly she did not make a mess, now did she make a sound while doing so. It was elegant, but fast. She make sure to wipe her mouth every now and then, and fully chew her food to avoid choking. Akane was done quickly with her food, and only put tiny portions for seconds as she hated to leave uneaten food on her plate.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno stared nervously at the all the food and silverware before him. Osu was a bit nervous about non-traditional food due to eating with the older generations most of the time. Osu carefully made his plate choosing the items that looked easiest to eat or that he was familiar with. Why were there so many forks? He could just ask for some chopsticks, but he did not. He was going to figure this out. He glanced over at the others before deciding which instruments to wield, carefully cut off pieces of his food, began to eat and... "Oh goodness that is flavorful" he thought to himself. He took small careful cuts and chewed rather thoroughly but as he went on his pace seemed to quicken. The first plate eventually was cleared, then the second went by and he was carefully cutting and chewing through the third. Of course when a kid eats a lot of food and gets full, they tend to get nappish and the eight-year-old was no exception, especially since was sleepy to begin with. This was going to be difficult on him to stay awake, but he would persevere!

He looked towards the others while clearing his third plate, while very obviously fighting back sleepy eyes. "This is amazing Kitsune-Sama, thank you." He manage to make one of his small polite smiles and began pinching his leg under the table. Once they started doing things again it would be easier to stay up so he would just have to hold on until then. He was a big kid now anyway, and he didn't need naps. If he could train intensely all day without taking a nap a few plates of food had no chance. And so Osu's epic struggle began as he worked on his fourth and likely final plate.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned and dug into the food with as much gusto as the others, eating her fair share of it all. However, as Kitsune was wolfing down, or perhaps more appropriately, foxing down, her fourth plate of food, the two genealogists she had on retainer burst into the kitchen, waving documents around all excited like. ”Shinrya-sama! Shinrya-sama! We’ve discovered another branch of your family.” the right one said as the left one held up a document and pointed. ”As it turns out, your mother had a brother. His name was Kei. He married a Hitomi. They then had a son: Hisao. He married a Mayumi, and they then had a son as well. His name was Fudo.” the left one said and dragged his finger along the newly made family tree.

”Now, according to what we could find out from public records and what not, it seems he married a woman named Tsukino Oka. We have yet to track this person down, but it seems they had a child by the name of Akane.” the right one said and nodded. At this point Kitsune raised her eyebrow and cast a glance at Akane-chan, sitting at the table. Could she be another lost Shinrya member? If she was, Kitsune wasn’t complaining. She loved having a big family, and the more the merrier, right?

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku continued to fill up his plate and shoveling the delicious food into his mouth. Some would argue that as quickly as he shoved more and more into his mouth and swallowing it with haste, he wasn't even tasting his food. Though Riku could. Oh could he taste the things that Kitsune had made for them. His tongue contained very active taste receptors. Those of which could get the full flavor from a single grain of rice. Blessed with this, Riku loved food. And not just cause he could eat tons of it in a single sitting. But the taste alone was borderline orgasmic. And the smells? Oh the scents were lovely too. He had to admit that Kitsune-sensei was quite the talented chef. "All this food tastes so good, Kitsune-sensei!" Riku proclaimed while taking a break to breath and slap some more food on his plate.

A pair of older men entered the kitchen rather abruptly to interrupt their meal with what seemed as though an important message. They proclaimed their findings of another branch of Kitsune's family. More people to share the wealth with. Riku didn't really pay them any mind as they explained. His interested lied within the food before him. Besides, it's not like it was any of his business anyways. Until something peculiar caught his ear. Tsukino.....that seemed familiar. Then they mentioned Akane. Riku's head snapped towards the red headed student, mouth full of food. His head cocked to the side as his eyes transferred from Akane to Kitsune and back again. In a single gulp, his mouth was empty again. "Huh, they do look quite similar." Riku stated with a smile. Surely this kind of thing didn't happen every day. Just how big is Kitsune's family?
OOC said:
MFT
WC: 293

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3844633-9559128251-tumbl.gif

Akane was eating peacefully, and happily. The food was delicious, and it made her want more and more, but her stomach would not hold much more. Akane got a cup of tea as Two men came running in shouting, akane was not listening very well as she was indulging on the food. But she thought she heard her mothers name, Tsukino Oka, maybe it was someone else with the same exact name? It was possible. She took a drink, then heard her name.

As soon as Akane heard her name she turn her had and spat out the tea, and coughing loudly. The tea went down the wrong way cause her to choke and cough. She made sure to face away from the food though. Akane's coughing fit became a little more violent, but she lifted her arms, and it calmed down quickly. He eyes were all watery from the coughing. She took a deep breath in before she spoke.

"This is some kind of joke right? I mean..." Akane started but she had no evidence to prove otherwise. She didn't know who her father was before he married her mother, she barely knew what he did for a living. It was all possible, but this was like something from a movie, or something. It was a weird feeling to think that she was related to her sensei. Better yet how will her silent mother react?

Akane fell silent as she stared off into space, wondering how to react exactly.
WC
MFT

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was very surprised by the news, and despite being soaked during the spit-take was very understanding of Akane's reaction, as well as impressed by the range. It was quite the turn of events as he barely noticed the maids who slipped in to refill the tea and dry Osu off before disappearing again. "That is great, it seems you two are family," Osu said in his usual tone. He was really happy for them though. He just recently learned he had relatives, though he had yet to meet them. It was an exciting idea to Osu, because while he was raised in a warm environment and surrounded by a lot of people who cared he was fascinated by the concept of blood relation and just how it might be different from his experiences. This was a good time to observe, moments before the two were just student and teacher, now they were related. How would they act differently now? At the very least the resemblance was that much more obvious now.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”So wait. Akane-chan. Your mother is the aforementioned Tsukino Oka?” Kitsune asked her and tilted her head a few degrees to the side. ”I suppose we need to inform her as well. And no, if these two gentlemen say it’s the truth, they’re sure of it. However. If you doubt the bloodties, we can always do a simple DNA test. If your dad really has the same blood as me, we can find out with that.” she said and looked at Akane. ”I suggest finishing the meal first though. It would be a shame to let it go to waste.” she finished.

If Akane accepted to do the test, Kitsune would lead them all to one of her labs where she’d get out the equipment needed to do the test. Including a couple of syringes and various computational equipment capable of matching segments of DNA to determine if people were related. ”It’s simple. We put blood in this machine, and it’ll run an analysis of it, and if we’re related, it’ll go ‘ding!’ and print out a note with a percentage number of the odds of our relation.” she said ”But it may take a little while before it goes ‘ding’.”

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After effectively polishing off his fourth plate, Riku's appetite had finally become no more. He pushed the plate away while leaning back in his chair and patted his satisfied tummy. "That sure was a great meal! Thanks again, Kitsune-sensei." Riku exclaimed as all the food began to settle and cause him to become sleepy. The strange turn of events of the relations between Kitsune and Akane seemed like none of Riku business. Not too mention he had to work off all this food he had just engulfed. Good thing he had an excellent metabolism. Ah, to think if he didn't, he would probably be the largest child in the world.

Riku stretched in his chair, wondering exactly what would happen next. This day had started out as a simple date and ended up with a group bath, dinner and now a show of drama. All in all, it turned out to be a really fun day. Assuming Akane would want a blood test, Riku would followed Kitsune down to her personal lab then stare in awe at all the equipment. The child was far from a medical shinobi. Even though his mother was one, that was never a path Riku considered. Already set on the main branch with high aspirations for Raikage.

Still, all these tools and machines were neat. He couldn't help but try to investigate them, determining what they could possibly do. Against his best judgment, Riku pushed a big shiny button on one of the devices. A loud whirring sound filled the air as parts of the machine spun rapidly. 'Strange...' What did it really do? Just spin around? What could such a devices purpose really be?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ooc said:
Sorry riku, but akane wouldn't want blood work, word is enough for her. XD

Akane blinked at Kitsune, and shook her head towards her, after she was done talking"I believe them... No need for blood work..." She stated with a firm nod.She didnt doubt it, it was just surprising. "And yes my mother is Oka Tsukino, she is kinda anti-social though..." She mumbled slightly, then she finished her food, Riku had eaten more than herself, but Akane was much smaller and did not eat a whole lot in the first place. This was about four meals worth that she ate. She never worried about gaining, or losing weight though, she had other things on her mind, that could be seen as just as pointless as weight.

Akane looked over at Riku, then she looked at Kitsune. "Thanks again for the meal." She stated. Then she pondered about what kitsune planned on doing now that she knew akane was family. She didn't know how her mother would react but, akane believed the day was coming to an end anyways, and she would sort everything else out later. It wasn't like Akane was going anywhere after all.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu was beginning to feel that he was intruding on a private affair. It was probably best to begin excusing himself from the occasion. He looked back and forth from Akane and Kitsune before closing his eyes and nodding twice. "Indeed, this has been a very impressive meal Kitsune-Sama, thank you. By the way, do you suppose the maids are done with my and Riku's clothes?" Giggling could be heard in the background, causing Osu to look back with confusion. "Anyway... It was rather fortunate that the two of you managed to find out so conveniently you are related. Omedetou," Osu said the congratulations with his best attempt at a smile and a small bow in his seat, which made him look even more like he belonged in the maid costume. He could probably have been hired to work in a cafe on the spot, if his manly pride would have allowed it.

As Osu straightened back up he looked at Kitsune. "I apologize if it seems as if I am rushing, but do you require anymore of me Kitsune-Sama? I admit that I am beginning to feel as if I am intruding on a private affair." Osu's traditional upbringing was beginning to show itself. He was curious about what this meant for Akane and her mother. There was no way Osu would be so rude as to pry into their familial affairs, but the fact he felt the need to pry at all made him feel more than a little embarrassed.
OOC: MFT WC: 252

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune shook her head. ”No, Osuteno-kun, I think it’s fairly safe to say that we can just about wrap this day up by now.” she said and then looked at Akane. ”Well. Would you prefer informing her, or should I have my two genealogists contact her and inform her of who her husband’s family really is?” she asked and scratched her chin lightly. It was quite the perplexing conundrum. On one hand, Akane’s mother might react favorably, and assume the Shinrya name that she was entitled to take, due to her marriage but on the other hand, she might also react… Rashly.

”Well. I think it’s time to say our goodbyes, and go our separate ways.” Kitsune said to the kids and handed Akane a sealed envelope with the elaborate Shinrya crest on it. If her mother didn’t believe what Akane said, the letter inside would explain their relation, with notarized documents proving the connection to be a genuine one. ”That envelope contains documents that proves the family relation.” she said and ran a hand through her hair. ”In the event that your mother wants legal proof that it’s the truth, give her that envelope, and it should clear everything up. Hopefully she won’t react too adversely to this news. Speaking of reacting. Akane-chan and Osuteno-kun, I’d like to see the two of you at my office in two days time, in the morning. I have things to show you and I have a feeling you’ll both quite enjoy it.”she said and smiled. They’d probably have the time of their lives with what they’d be taught.

[MFT; WC: 266; Topic Left]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku finally stood from his seated position after a good long stretch. He patted his full belly with a smile. It wasn't often that Riku would eat this much food, especially food in which he absolutely loved. Unfortunately, the day would be coming to close soon and they would all part ways. "Today was awesome. Thanks for having me. I'll see y'all around." Though Riku was forgetting about one tiny detail. He still didn't have his clothes back yet. The child made it all the way to the door before the legion of maids had stopped him. Riku shuddered to think what else they would make him wear. A cute maid held out a wrapped package.

"Your clothes. Freshly dry cleaned and folded neatly. They looked like rags when you got here, we couldn't possibly have you wearing them as they were. Sorry we couldn't have gotten them to you any sooner."

"You could have just asked." Riku said as he took the package and went to change his clothes. "But thank you." Moments later, Riku emerged from a vacant room donning his freshly cleaned garments. Then the child would leave the mansion and make his way to work off all this food.
Thread Left

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane looked at Osu, believing it was strange for him to suddenly feel uncomfortable.... Didn't they all just take a bath together?. Shaking that off, Akane listened to what kitsune said.
Shinrya Kitsune said:
”Well. Would you prefer informing her, or should I have my two genealogists contact her and inform her of who her husband’s family really is?”

Akane nodded to Kitsune. "I'll tell her. I am not sure how she'll react though, she is socially awkward..." Akane explained with a big grin. She remembered how her mother hardly ever spoke, she had changed drastically since her husband's death, Akane couldn't blame her.
Shinrya Kitsune said:
”Well. I think it’s time to say our goodbyes, and go our separate ways.”
”That envelope contains documents that proves the family relation.” ”In the event that your mother wants legal proof that it’s the truth, give her that envelope, and it should clear everything up. Hopefully she won’t react too adversely to this news. Speaking of reacting. Akane-chan and Osuteno-kun, I’d like to see the two of you at my office in two days time, in the morning. I have things to show you and I have a feeling you’ll both quite enjoy it.”

Akane nodded to kitsune once again, it did look like it was time to go. She took the envelope, and looked at the crest on it. It looked like some sort of flower. Akane grinned at Kitsune. "I'll make sure it gets to her safely. I think she likes reading more than speaking." She stated with another nod.

Akane watched Riku get up, it looked like he was leaving now.
Riku said:
"Today was awesome. Thanks for having me. I'll see y'all around."

"Bye bye Riku!" Akane waved to him as he left the room, dress and all. She wondered if he forgot it was still on him. Oh well. Akane took a minute or two before she stood.

"Alright next time I see you Kitsune, Osu, It'll be at the office." Akane stated with a grin, giving two thumbs up. "Bye, Bye." She said before she walked out of the room, taking the envelope with her. She passed the maids on her way out, waving a goodbye to them as well, then she started walking home.

Thread left

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu found it funny how he was the first to mention leaving yet the last student to do so. As he acknowledge the other two leaving and said his own goodbyes to them he turned to Kistsune and began to offer her a small bow. As he began to look down he noticed the maid uniform he was still wearing and decided to curtsy instead because it somehow seemed more appropriate. "Then I too shall see you in two days' time Kitsune-Sama. Thank you for having us today."

Osu was also stopped by the maids on his way out who took a few quick photos and gave him his clothes back. "They were a bit loose in me and the skirt was much too short, it showed more skin than necessary," he said with a slight blush. He stepped into an empty room for a moment, changed, and then went on his way.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back