Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

House Of Learning (Open)

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu stumbled over to the table with a stack of 8 books in his arms. This is one thing Yasu that I don't know how you do. Slamming the books on the table, trying not to let them fall over. What do you mean? Mokuba Sensei says that I need to train my mind just as much as my body, plus tiring to find anything regarding the ghost walkers is super cool don't you think?! Don't get me wrong yes, finding out more about our...Well... Your situation is super important but, like, all this reading. Yasu took a seat and began his first book. 'Lost to The Past' Hmmm this might be good. Now yes the reading helps strengthen my mind, I'm apparently naturally gifted in Genjutsu cutting Yasu off. Well I wouldn't say naturally gifted. Isn't it cheating because the ghost walker ability makes you better at it? "Will you shut up and let me have this!" Yasu accidently yelled at the conversation in is head and was met with a very stern shush from the librarian. Smooth. I hate you.Well what exactly are you looking for? Well I'm getting stronger, and it seems the stronger I get the more I can do but I seem to not be able to recover as easily. I just want to look for anything I need to be worried about, however I'm finding it extremely difficult to find anything. Well you are looking into an ancient clan that died out because they began killing themselves to unlock their power. ...Are you going to help? Or are you just going to annoy and distract me the whole time? Alright alright I will leave you alone. "Thank god."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back