Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

How to make a class fun [Tutor]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[ooc: This is a private tutoring between me and Harupia. Yes I know it is weird for me to start it the thread as the student and create the lesson plan. However rest assured I will leave the actual teaching to the instructor. Thank you for your understanding]

It was the dead of night when all were resting tightly in the beds. Hakuren sneaks out of his house carrying a few supplies for tonight's event. As he looks above to stare at the dark night sky dotted with small twinkling lights, he notices an absence of the moon. How darker the night seems to be without its rays shining down onto the world. Hakuren made sure to dress warmly as it was the winter months and even in the scorching sands of a desert, it can get quite cold at night. The ground beneath his feet does not retain heat to to the arid nature of the desert. Running down the roads of the residential area he could almost see his breath in the light shining down onto the streets. Despite the time Hakuren was plenty awake as he made sure to adjust his sleeping schedule accordingly.

Naturally the Academy building was closed and locked up, which it why Hakuren is outside probing the doorknob with a paperclip. Hakuren’s mother was part of the medical division, so him getting access to a stethoscope was not too unusual. Hopefully his mother won’t know that it is missing otherwise he might get another lecture on taking things without asking. Hakuren was using this device to listen carefully as he fiddles with the tumblers. Once he is inside he will begin preparations. From the outside the academy seems to be slowly waking from a deep slumber as lights came on one by one.

Hakuren uses and clone jutsu to make a copy of himself. One went down stairs to the basement, while the other was breaking into the headmasters office. Once again Hakuren pulls out a paperclip and goes to work on the lock. When inside Hakuren tapes the microphone button down so that it would stay on. Next the sounds of him taping a walky talky to the microphone could be heard over the loudspeakers. Before leaving the headmaster’s office, he snatches the master key. Hakuren would like to limit the amount of lock pick he would have to do.

Arriving at the class to which Harupia held his class earlier this week, Hakuren places in the key and unlocks the door. After turning on the lights, Hakuren pulls out a walky talky and tests it. As he taps on the two way communication device, his tapping could be heard coming over the loudspeaker clearly. So far everything was coming along nicely. It was kind of unusual for a the student to create the lesson plan and wait on the teacher, but we live in strange times. It was still a little early before the designated time, so Hakuren sits in the teachers chair and waits.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Student created, Tutor taught [Tutor]

Harupia has so many questions running through his head as he waddled somewhat sleepily still through the Sunan streets, dressed in the light brown robe bearing the symbol of his family. Why was he up at this ungodly hour, why didn't he look at the note given to him by Hakuren sooner, and just how much trouble would the kid be getting himself into?

He probably could avoid some of those questions by trying to go and visit the boy at his home, to perhaps ask some questions about his plans. What he didn't anticipate was the school workload congesting itself with his daily activities and preparations to fully integrate himself into the ongoing's of the Oracle order. As banal as it sounded it slipped out of his mind due to being busy.

He did remember the note later on, and while weighing his actions he decided to attend to this...game Hakuren set up. If only to ensure he wouldn't get into much trouble for snooping around the academy unsupervised or something. While assuming the boy would actually get inside was a bit of a stretch, he did see him deploy a makeshift smoke bomb in the middle of his class...craftiness was a fine trait, though it seemed the young man didn't have much of a filter as to when it employs it.

His fears did seem to have some ground as he approached the academy and saw some of the lights int he windows lit up, some of them being switched on as he approached. Someone was in there for sure... he could only hope it was actually Hakuren and not someone doing a very clumsy break-in. He did sigh with slight annoyance as he picked up his pace towards the entry. Inspiringly at this point, the door was opened, though at least it seemed to be a fine lockpicking job for the most part. He was half expecting a blown off doorknob.

As he moved through the lit academy he could hear the light taping coming through the sound system. Which means he may have gotten into the headmasters quarter... this was getting better and better. Trying not to grow to irate, though a bit of discontent brewing in him, he would make his way towards where the class was held, opening the door somewhat quickly as he called out "Hakuren?!"

(Entering as the Sunan sanctioned teacher for this lesson)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the teacher arrives he would see a person resembling Hakuren but with some key differences. No longer was his hair and eyes the light shade of blue they once were, but now brown as the dirt below. Many things have changed in the past few of days. When he joined the class he was Nanachi and now he was Miroku. Hakuren swore many oaths in joining such a clan. The first to catalog & archive all shinobi knowledge. The second to protect the shinobi way of life from all threats. The last yet most important...to create a clan that spans all countries, organizations & statuses. Being that his parents of such a clan he was well aware of what oaths he would be taking.

Now this lesson plan falls under these oaths to protect the shinobi way of life. The path of the shinobi is always shrouded in shadow. Shinobi are creatures of darkness and there are many that would consider them cursed for that reason. Shinobi are tools for the most part; a weapon used for accuracy and precision. The teachers in this academy have been far to gentle and with such a weak foundation the blade will surely snap. As a true seeker of knowledge he knows sometimes we must do unspeakable things to learn what we must. To this end Hakuren will take measures into his own hands. “Greetings Sensei, yes it is me.”

“I am sure you are wondering why exactly I am inviting you to such an event such as this.”
Unless the teacher did not really care and just was up for adventure, which would be fine too. “Short answer: Mom use to teach many classes but has not found the time anymore now that she has switched to the medical branch.” In other words he was making Harupia into her replacement. Akazukin often teaches engaging classes that was more than lecture or trying out new jutsu. In one of her classes she did a scavenger hunt hiding clues which would lead to each other. Each clue was a riddle, which was encoded. One would need to get a keyword from the previous clue to decipher the one they are at. This prevented anybody from skipping ahead for the most part. It was both a fun and educational lesson.

“So I have to ask you. Are you willing to learn some different class techniques?”

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Well, he was slightly surprised once the doors were open, in spite of the person in the room responding to his name. He looked directly with the brown hair and changed ensemble...though at the same time he was similar enough he could recognize it was him after a moment. So he assumed this wasn't an attempt to transform his visage to avoid culpability.

The Older Shinobi entered the room nodding to Hakuren, as he really did want to know what the hell was going on here. The answer was... somewhat mundane given the entire set up. Apparently, his mother because busier as of late, and now he was seeking a good teacher to take her place and decided on him? That almost seemed a bit too simple, given he had broken into the school in the middle of the night just to do this. And while he thought the class went well he couldn't help but feel out of all the students he took out the least. He did raise a brow at his final question.

Had his class turned out so uneventful for the Shinobi in training he had decided to "show him how its done" so to say? That was an...amusing thought. After a bit of time, he would say "You know, I did mention Ill be staying in class to take questions if necessary....that would be a pretty good time to ask for some additional tutelage...rather then in the middle of the night...while breaking into your school. But I have to say you had caught my interest a little bit...So what other teaching techniques that you think I don't know would you be willing to share?" he asked with a bit of a challenging tone in his voice.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“I tried that with different teachers and it doesn’t work. Teacher’s tend to think they are smarter and that there is nothing for them to learn from a mere student.” In other words they just brushed off his suggestions as some kid trying to act like a big shot. “Or even genin for that matter.” Pulling up a sleeve Hakuren reveals a shiny new headband. Harupia’s class was the last one he needed to take the genin exam, which to Hakuren’s happiness ended up being a written exam. “I needed to test if you would listen to what I have to say or write me off as some immature child trying to get attention.” The fact that Hakuren asked multiple teachers and not just him might give Harupia a little piece of mind. The idea of his class being so boring would seem to be no longer the case.

“I think it would be better if I show you rather than tell you,” Hakuren says with a grin. “There is a little game my mother use to play. It is called hunter and prey. The rules are simple: hunter is to capture the prey before a set time limit. So I must ask, which do you want to be Hunter or Prey?” Hakuren was not trying to convince Harupia to go to a certain path for both sides has their ups and downs. Either way it is a very educational game where one learns how to capture a target or avoid being captured. Both are skills vital to those who wish to become a shinobi.

[ooc: I was not expecting an auto rank up when I increased my PL. However I still need to pass a tutor thread to continue to Chunin. This will now count towards that. I also edited the title.]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia had to blink a few times to process the next few sentences...and to fight away the sleeping in his mind. This was just a little bit too surreal. A student on the cusp of becoming genin... ended up in a class for beginner Jutsu usage. Either he was really bad at keeping track of things, or the peoples setting up classes were really struggling with filling them out properly. After a moment he gave a big sigh before saying "I will be honest the jury is still out there on this point. I understand your previous reservations but I wouldn't call this whole set up exactly...mature. I mean you do seem to be having a bit of fun with this whole thing" he said with a chuckle at the end before saying "Though your dedication is admirable. And seeing you managed to achieve the rank of genin it makes sense you'd be seeking more...targeted studies before trying to rank up. And I would lie if I said you didn't catch my interest with this whole thing... though we probably should hurry to avoid getting us into much trouble here" he concluded with a small smile. This was unorthodox, and while it wasnt...quite convenient for him, he couldn't help but appreciate the gusto here.

As he mentioned the game, he scratched his head while saying "mmm...seems like a familiar concpet. To be honest, with how you snuck in here without raising much alarm. you seem to be quite good at avoiding capture. So perhaps you could use some practice in hunting someone down?" he said with a raised brow, offering himself to be the prey. These type of exercises weren't something he wasn't aware of, but he would like to see if Hakuren's family had any interesting spins on the idea.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren was happy that the teacher was indeed will to play and the happy smile only turns into a sinister grin as the teacher picks a side. Harupia suggested that he might need more practice hunting and Hakuren was more than willing to prove to Harupia just how wrong he is. Hakuren pulls out a rice ball imbued with a Thunderfist jutsu. “I’m willing to bet you came here without eating breakfast. Eat this so your stomach doesn’t betray you.” Karmic Blessing was an ability that allows him to apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to another along with himself. Hakuren performs this ability through food and has found that through the shedding of blood he could further increase its effectiveness.

“Now since you are much higher rank than me, I’m going to take a little something to help me track you. Do not fret it would only be a minor handicap.” Taking out a kunai Hakuren would draw blood from Harupia. “My mother was of a Inuzuka clan, so this should help.” Hakuren would sniff at the blood and would then use the blood to scribe a talisman. “Okay then, first I’m going to place this on your back.” It was a paper talisman like those Hakuren likes to use for transforming jutsu into traps. It was similar to a Tsuchimikado's Ofuda Sealing Tag, but with using Harupia's blood in its creation it has a different effect. Walking behind the teachers desk Hakuren would secretly draw a seal on the ground with his foot. He uses the electricity from the thunderfist to brand the floor with a certain seal. Similar to the rice ball, this was Hakuren’s Karmic Curse. Through the scribing of Harupia’s blood, Hakuren can make a seal or talisman that would allow him to share negative effects. Karmic Blessing and Karmic Curse is base on the idea that there is both good karma and bad karma. Good intent and good deeds contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deeds contribute to bad karma and future suffering. Karma is an important concept in Taoism. Every deed is tracked by deities and spirits. Appropriate rewards or retribution follow karma, just like a shadow follows a person.

Most Tsuchimikado only perform the one, but Hakuren considers himself a true Tsuchimakado. These shinobi are a clan of seers, philosophers, and sages, the Tsuchimikado are proficient in Onmyoudo techniques, the Way of Yin and Yang, which allows them to commune with the spirits of nature around them. With their understanding of balance between light and dark, physical and spiritual, and other such forces, the Tsuchimikado often serve as mediators between the spiritual and the shinobi world on a good day, and exorcists on a bad one. Hakuren believes in maintaining the balance of yin and yang in order to further improve his bloodline. So much so that after learning the Kami contract, he tries to convince Akkuma to teach him the Yokai contract to balance things out.

“Please do not remove or destroy the talisman. The goal of the hunter is to grab this talisman from your back as proof of capture.” Normally capture is defined as the target being bound or knocked unconscious, but Hakuren does not want to go to those extremes. Hakuren might suggest such things in later years, but as of right now he was taking baby steps to improve the academy. “As prey you are to attempt to remain uncaptured by sun rise. Please no hunting the hunter; Defending yourself is fine but as prey your job is to avoid and evade not take out the target.” In other words, stick to your roles and don’t ruin it for the other people playing. “Any questions?”

(ooc: I decided I'm going for Jashinism for my kinjutsu. I hope you don't might me using this class to help me apply for that. If you wish I can alter it and replace the jashinist bits.)

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, at least he made the young student happy... almost to much so. He saw smiles like that in his life... more often than not in the mirror. As unorthodox as this was he would be interested to see what special attractions a young students mind thought about when coming up with a class idea. He did start with offering a... treat. A riceball. Blinking a bit the teacher scratched his head saying "Erm... you're not wrong. I didn't anticipate our meeting here taking to long...which was probably a bad assumption on my part" he did take the offered treat and ate it quite quickly, actually having a bit of an appetite and the ball looking quite tasty. And it was as he ate it, though it had a... peculiar taste. Almost as if something in it was giving him a tingling sensation with each bite. Strange but not unpleasant.

Haru raised his brow but nodded as he said "Sound logic. Whenever a teacher engages in a more direct training exercise there is bound to be handicapped in play... I more often use my sand clone as a moving target that can hit back. It can still be quite troublesome for younger academy attendees" he mused while a drip of his blood was being taken. Playing to his clan's strength was a good thing. And by now letting a little blood bearly flinched him. He recently started to partake in the act more himself with the contract he had signed with a certain lizard... He had allowed for the peculiar talisman to be placed on his back. He remembers him using seals in class, though this seemed to have a different purpose. He did take note of how he moved behind the desk for a moment before speaking again. He probably would need to check behind there at a later time depending on how the class went.

The objective seemed clear. To make it less physical, rather than literary stoping and binding down he target the goal was to remove the seal on his back. He was to run and not hunt down. "Hmm... everything seems pretty clear. Sounds like an interesting lesson indeed. Well, then...I guess I'll be off now" he said smiling widely as he dashed backward, closing the door behind him in a quick motion. Of course, he couldn't close it shut but it was more of a diversion as he ran through a quick series of seals., sheets of paper flying from under the sleeves of his shirt. By the time the boy would be opening the door he would see two of his teachers running left down the hall, one to the right. The Real target was one of the left ones, accompanied by a clone made of paper. Planning to split with him to move towards the open training is, where he could use the terrain to hide better.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Wait no.” Hakuren tried to stop him from leaving. He had more that needed to be said, things he wanted to give him and jutsu he wished to preform. However it was too late and the teacher was gone and started the game prematurely. Letting out a deep sigh Hakuren shakes his head in disbelief. It would seem that Harupia was one to strike while the iron was hot, but he did wish the man had a little more patients. “This would not have happened if he chose to be the hunter.” Looks like quite a few of Hakuren’s plans went down the drain, but he was far from quits. He would just have to make do. “Here I come my prey.”

Akazukin, Hakuren’s mother, was born to a clan of Inuzuka that specialized in what they called the art of the hunt; the ability to track down and captures one’s prey. Like most kids in the clan Akazukin was given a wolf pup at a very young age. She was to grow up with the animal and form a deep bond with it. Akazukin did indeed form a special relationship with her canine companion as he never leaves her side, but even now she is incapable of communicating with her pet at the same level as her parent can with their canine companions. Because Hakuren’s mother did not inherit the bloodline she did not carry out the tradition. Neither Hakuren or Kokuren was given a wolf pup to bond with. Instead Hakuren found one and an usual one at that.

Those that hold to light, those that cling to dark,
All are Kindred within the Realms.
I do what i Must to maintain Balance;
And that Balance keeps me strong.
There is no Good without Evil, yet Evil shall not flourish.
As my limbs balance my body, so does my path balance my mind.
Through Passion, I gain Serenity;
Through Victory, I gain Harmony;
Through Knowledge, I gain Strength.
I am the soldier who marches the narrow path,
I am the bridge between the realm of the living and the realm of the dead.
As I guard the Realms,
so too does the Realms guard me.

Hakuren eyes that once were a brown is quickly cover to a whitish tint. He eyes did not go completely white like a Hyuuga’s, but more like eyes of that of a blind man. The brown of his eyes is still there but quite fade. In this state he could the spirits of the dead both animal and human alike. Next to Hakuren was a spirit-of a wolf and faithful companion. Dead the wolf may be, the creature did possess ways to effect the living. Her name was Kiki and she was quite well trained. Hakuren had a gun that if she shoot a person that was marked with the blood talisman, like the one he put on Sensei, Kiki would immediately go to attack the target. KIki would use her claws and attempt to slash at them thus causing them to bleed more heavily. Kiki was also pretty good at disposing clones if the shot target was one. (This is my blood anointed. Will make gun in dojo after kin is approved)

“Okay girl, are you ready to go hunting.”
Kiki gives a happy howl, which only those with the gift could hear. Unless Harupia was some sort of dark sage, he would not know what was after him. Though the teacher might know something is up if he ends up receiving claw marks after a gunshot. “Now Kiki, no killing this one. You got that.” This was another one of Kiki’s attacks. When an opponent is knocked unconscious, Kiki would sometime drain the target of its remaining life-force and kill the target. If the target was marked Kiki would not only drain the life-force but also give some of the life-force to Hakuren.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When relaxed, Harupia tended to be a bit impulsive and quick on the draw, hence his hasty retreat without making sure everything was set up or if there was anything to add to the preparation. Could have been also seen as a way for the adult to take back control of the situation to an extent. Had he known a bit better about him wanting to prepare he would probably wait...than again, you never could count on your prey to simply stand there waiting for you.

Though not waiting had caused him to not see the ritual happen within the room. Not that he would see much but perhaps he could feel the shift of chakra and the peculiar feeling of a new presence appearing. For the time being, he did have a bit of an advantage. The Clone which went Solo was trying to go towards the Principals office, as if to see just what the boy might have done there, assuming he needed to go there to get the schools master Key. The one who joins the original on his dash would at some point took a turn to a hallway right, looking for any other open doors he could use to blend into and hide. The actual Shinobi would be continuing the dash, seeing as the training grounds were a fair bit off.

He was trying to hide and make the clones act in a way that seemed to make sense. Was the teacher fully committed tot he game, or was he making sure the student didn't make much of a mess? Would hs fan them out completely or be near each clone? With all this, he was also trying to lure Hakuren out into showing some of his neat little tricks? It was a weird balance to strike between staying away from the trainee yet being in range to actually see and try to correct his mistakes. But he did always have keen eyes.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A Wild Harupia Appears

Now that his supernatural powers were put in motion, it was now time for the hunt to begin. Hakuren begins to remember the first day he and his mother went hunting together: “The first lesson in hunting in such an environment is time of day.” To hunt in the day is folly; the prey is scarce, far too hot and complete lack of cover. “Many of the desert fauna come out during the coolness of the night. Even with such barren terrain one can hide under the cover of darkness.” The two of them would stand on a sand dune looking across the expanding desert before them. Akazukin wore black clothing to blend into the darkness of the night. It was the night of a new moon and thus only the stars would be there light. “Often hunters are foolish and quickly run after the first thing they see.” Akazukin creates an earth golem to resemble a desert hare. “It is far wiser to lure one's prey into a trap.” Akazukin places a couple of paper talismans on the creation jutsu and then lets it run free. Each talisman had a different jutsu sealed within it that would go off when the golem is attacked.

Once again Hakuren was hunting on a moonless night. Now the question is how to lure a prey that knows it is being hunted. The answer would involve a little trickery to be sure. Currently he has a way of communicating over the intercoms without needing to be in the headmaster's office. It was a good of a location as any to set some traps and he was sure he could say something that would convince the teacher to come. Perhaps stating he was seriously injured or maybe claim he was stuck in the room.

On his way to the headmaster’s office he spots a Harupia. He has know way of knowing whether it was the real deal. Either way Hakuren pulls out his gun and fires at the sensei with a unforeseen strike. The shot would seem to have missed the target completely, but the bullet hits the door knob of the headmaster’s office and ricochets towards the Harupia. Kiki sees the shot and goes into action. She would immediately go to attack the target. Kiki uses her claws and attempts to slash at them thus causing them to bleed. However there are rules to Kiki’s abilities. In order to effect a living person she must first make herself visible. The likelihood of her to cause bleeding is based on how well the target can dodge her sudden appearance; the more distracted by the gunshot the target is the less likely he is to dodge.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took a while for the hunter to leave his Den but eventually, he would be out on the prowl. The Prime Harupia had received a mental note from the clone about him sporting the boy heading towards the principal's room, which was enough for him to dismiss the focus he had on the single illusory clone on the other side. While the clone made of paper was mostly autonomous he would need to focus a bit more to make sure he didn't just drop out of existence randomly, especially with the other part of his plan.

The Clone did send a mental ping towards its creator right about when Hakuren took out a gun... well this has escalated quickly. The clone couldn't really say much as the round was fired, not at him, but seemingly at the door, only for it to bounce and ricochet towards him, hitting him on the shoulder. The close hissed in slight pain, though he was expecting a slightly more harmful attack coming from that. It seemed to be only the prelude into a different attack, as suddenly out of thin air a wolf materialized itself pouncing right at it. while distracted from the bullet the clone still was light on its toes, trying to dodge back to avoid the swiping claw attack of the canine, thoroughly confused as to what was going on.

Haru Prime, of course, couldn't quite catch the full scope, he felt the clone being alarmed and planning to escape...seem like the hunt was quite active there. Which meant the distraction was quite effective as he reached one of the training fields within the Academy. He moved a bit of way into the field, where a set of rock formations were prepared and used the transformation technique to disguise himself as one of them. A simple trick, but one he could maintain for long. Other forms of camouflage he could sue for a shorter time and were more tasking. A proper hunt could take long, one has to ration his resources.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren cooking-nin does not stop with just sharing jutsu he has another ace up his sleeves or in his side pack to be more exact. Hakuren trick shot off the doorknob was successful, but the Hurapia clone manages to dodge Kiki’s attack.
Or so he would believe. Hakuren crushes a fortune cookie within his hand and bestows onto Kiki Great Fortune. Harupia dodges a feint of Kiki’s attack but the real attack was a success and causes the clone to be dissipated. Such is the power of divination.
Back before Harupia entered the academy building Hakuren used a clone jutsu to make a copy of himself. One went down stairs to the basement, while the other was breaking into the headmasters office. The one that went to the headmaster office eventually went into the classroom and met Harupia, but the clone was still active. Originally the idea was to have the one in the basement turn out the lights but it seems that was not going to be the case. Hakuren decides to body switches with his clone.

(The clone goes to chase down the Harupia in front of him while) Hakuren begins planning his method of deception. A shroud of darkness would form around him as he is given a Shadow Garb. This was a jutsu to aid one’s ability to hide but he was not going to use it for that purpose or at least not yet. Hakuren then summons a white mask across his face. Hakuren was not actually in anbu, but with the shadow garb and the white mask, he did look the part. The real Hakuren was heading in the Hakuren clone’s direction. Perhaps he would come across another Harupia on the way.

[ooc: I'll let you decided whether divination was enough to change fate. Ingore or accept what is written in spoiler]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Clone managed to move out of the way of the secondary attack with little issue...until it didn't. Harupia was not fully sure as to what exactly happened. One moment he was feeling the mental prompts of the Clone attempting to flee further but that it was as something... he really couldn't explain it, but it felt as if all the moving parts snapped into place by force. And thus he felt the brief impulse of his clone being pierced by the wolves claws before dissipating.

This did have him think about adapting his tactics ever so slightly as he moved a bit deeper into the training field, hiding behind a bigger rock formation, trying to ensure he wasn't being observed either by another clone or different means. A quick set of handseals later and from the ground a team of three clones appeared, their complexion a bit grainy before they started looking as he did. A few second alter two of them were on the move, running out through the field, one retracing the steps Harupia took before, the other heading to an entryway more on the east. The Original Harupia and the remaining clone remained int he general area though they separated to create space, both of them using Combination Transformation to appear as parts for the rock formation. The clones were individually weak when used like this, but they were meant to misdirect, not fight. And the one near him was more of an early alarm, and to keep Hakuren guessing even if he did manage to find him here.
(Using Elemental Clone (Here with its Special Actions for 3 Earth clones, and Combination Transformation(Here) with both clone nr 3 and Haru nr 1)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The anbu deceit trick was a little questionable whether not not it will succeed. More than likely it will just attract a cone. Thus he would put that little idea on the back burner and creates a mud clone. The mud clone would of course have the appears of how he is now, which is to say, looking like an anbu. What he really needed to do was to force the real one out of hiding and the only way to do that would be to place him in a situation which would require him to use a jutsu that his clones cannot. Hakuren cancels his mask and chakra armor and eats another onigiri, but this on was much different than the one he gave to Harupia. For starters this was not Karmic Blessing he was using. Just normal ritual casting casted through the form of food.

There is only a few jutsu that Hakuren could very well determine he would not possess clone jutsu which could cast certain jutsu. Harupia was no medical shinobi so Hakuren could safely guess that Harupia did not have the medical assistant jutsu. Surely Harupia gone to learn some healing jutsu after that experient with Ataru. Hakuren sure as hell has because he felt quite useless during that event.

Hakuren went to the roof of the school build looking out onto the training field. Hakuren put pretend to trip or something and fall from the roof. Like any normal person he screamed the entire way now. Hakuren knew how to fall without sustaining too much injury, but do to the height he still broke something. Coughing blood he would wait for Harupia to rush to see what was going on. It was a desperate maneuver to draw him out of hiding. “It is far wiser to lure one's prey into a trap.” He told himself in a whisper, but this might have been to much.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had waited patiently as his platoon of clones dispersed, looking out for any signs of the hunter to try and lure him away. It seemed the coast was clear for a while, he wondered whether he was having trouble finding him or if this was more of him plotting a scheme to lure him out. It was hard to discount anything, especially with him apparently using some ability he was not aware of to dispatch of the clone in quick succession. He assumed he would see it in action sooner or later once, he doubted he'd be able to hide for too long.

It seemed he was partially right as the hunter did emerge, up on the roof of the school building which would overlook most of the area. A wise mood to scale upwards to look around from a vantage point... though it was always a risky move without proper precaution or preparation...neither of which seemed to have been on Hakurens mind past the point of luring him into this lesson in the first place it seemed.

With his thinking before he assumed this could have been a trap... or an attempt at one which was horribly botched into an accident. or simply a freak accident from the heights. As soon as he heard the screaming he phased out of his disguised and rushed towards him, cursing loudly as he couldn't reach him in time, clearly seeing the landing was a painful one. Cursing even louder at the thought he still wasn't prepared fully for such an occasion. Even after the situation with Ataru, he tried but couldn't quite grasp the medical ninjutsu which the med-nin offered to learn to the general populous. Years of using it to model dealy energies seemed to have imprinted his in hid mind deeper than he wished. Still, he had received a lot of more basic training, as he was rushing towards Hakuren with a medkit as he said "Are you ok? I won't be able to fix heal you completely but I should be able to help you enough so that there isn't much pain while I take you to the hospital" crouching next to him, trying to see how wounded he was, what was broken. In his mind, he was the teacher now, not the prey, and his priority was to make sure Hakuren was safe. What was the student's priority...he'd find out in moments,w couldn't he?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
His teacher forgets the game and tosses it aside as real trouble comes out to meet him. As Harupia crouching next to him to tend to examine his wounds, Hakuren would reach around and grab the talisman on his teachers back. Hakuren remembers the words of his teacher and name sake. Often did she downplays the value of a direct attack and put the emphasis on maneuver, surprise and deception. Hakuren he grasps the talisman firmly in his hand he quotes her, “To move your enemy, entice him with something he is certain to take.” The building is tall yes, but hakuren knows how to fall and take minimal damage. Hakuren even gets up like it was nothing though that isn’t do to his talents in falling.

Hakuren is what is known as a Tsuchimikado. Tsuchimikado practice the way of Onmyodo, and a telltale sign of this are the Ofuda that they wield in battle; slips of paper inscribed with mystic seals. These special charms are what they use to perform their techniques in place of handseals. Through this slips of paper members of his bloodline are able to set up jutsu like traps and give them certain triggers that would set them off. Hakuren changed the method of his bloodlines art into something more enjoyable to others. Instead of using the customary paper, Hakuren uses food as his talismans. One such trigger that he uses with his food is one attacking the talisman. Being that Hakuren’s talisman’s are consumables, eating them would cause the jutsu to be triggered.

Genjutsu is unusual as one cannot target oneself normally, but that is not to say it cannot be done at all. Using his bloodline talents he is able to cast a delayed agony on himself and such a roundabout way of doing so is far from normal. Hakuren would have to wonder how many Tsuchimikado would think to trigger their own traps. Currently Hakuren felt no pain at all, but that would change in time. “I can’t believe you didn’t bother to learn a single healing jutsu after the incident with Atura.” Hakuren however did learn some medical jutsu after that ordeal. Hakuren felt completely useless in that event and was not willing to repeat it.

Hakuren begins healing himself with various jutsu in hope that the pain will be lessen when his senses kick back on. “It seems I am the victor of this game. As a true shinobi I do what it takes to complete a mission.” Hakuren was not sure how much Harupia would appreciate the idea of the mission success out waying one’s life, however it is the shinobi way.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was indeed true that for the instant Harupia didn't think of the game, or rather though it forfeit. After all, Hakuren did prove he was quite the reckless student, with his shenanigans in class, breaking into the academy...him trying to climb and failing didn't seem that much outside of the realm of possibility. Even as the talisman was yanked off his back and him talking it seemed this was all though as a rouse for him to get closer and let his guard down. And in that sense it did work.

He looked t the boy use another of his Talismans to seemingly get up, Shrugging off the wounds that he had inflicted upon himself, making a comment about him not learning some rudimentary healing jutsu as he started patching himself up on his own. For the most part, Harupia was sitting where he was before with his first aid kit, listening as Hakuren spoke. After his last sentence, he would give a chuckle before saying "Heh...I didn't realize you learned all these neat tricks at the cemetery...I guess it would explain the invisible companion you had aid you before with my clone..." standing up and glaring down at the younger Shinobi.

There was no hint of joy or satisfaction on his face for the younger student managing to complete his task, just an unblinking glare as he spoke "Because you realize that's where you will end up if you'd try to pull off a stunt like this in an actual mission? No matter how sure you are of yourself and you acrobatic skills, in the heat of an actual fight or chase let me tell you it's very easy to misjudge just how safe a jump can be or how smooth you landing is, especially if your trying to make it look like you hurt yourself!" he said point at the roof "not to mention the fact that in an actual mission if you did a stunt like this you'd either have the target just ignore you and hide, thus crippling yourself to properly run after him...cause I'm pretty sure whatever jutsu you use to make yourself stand won't last forever, and even if you know more medical jutsu than me you'd need time to mend a broken bone. Also overlooking the fact an enemy Shinobi would probably pepper you with Kunai or arrows or simply come closer and gut you like a helpless fish!" he shouted out the last sentence, quite clearly being furious about this whole ordeal

With a bitter sigh, he would say "I'm sorry...I guess I should only blame myself for this. Well, myself and the other teachers here but I'm the only teacher who is out here in the middle of the night letting a genin try and cripple himself just to and pass a test to test his skill. I guess the fact you were extremely talented blinded me to how actually reckless you could act... Just answer me this... what was your plan in the case I wasn't actually hiding here? Or if decided to simply stay hidden and watch you lying in the dirt where you splated?" He finished, the tone of his voice clearly showing agitation and a bit of disappointment... both at the younger Shinobi before and, and in himself.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Cemetery? What the hell are you talking abo…” Before Hakuren could complete the last word of question Hakuren suddenly gets wuzzy and passes out. Thought Hakuren had casted an assortment of medical jutsu to mend bones and stop bleeding, he did not perform any jutsu that would restore the blood he had already lost. The was quite a bit of blood at the site where he landed. With the genjutsu he was able to fool the mind in ignoring the problem, but as soon as the illusion ends he suddenly feels the effects of the blood loss. Hakuren would not be waking anytime soon and thus the class would be over. Not exactly a way any teacher would like to end a class, but with great risk comes great rewards.

(Left topic)

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had to admit he wasn't the greatest with metaphors.....and he was starting to wonder just how good fo a teacher he was in the first place. he didn't say much, just cursing at himself as he looked over the student's body, trying to make sure he wasn't bleeding out too badly before rushing him to the hospital. One of these day's he'll really need to consider just staying in the bed for a change...

(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back