Hunt those Traitorous Suckwads

Morishige

Well-Known Member
Oct 22, 2012
3,488
Yen
65,780
ASP
0
The sennin took a deep breath as he looked at the two folders before him. There was a third, but it wasn't open. He was saving that for another.

One the left was a file of the Suzaku Keiji. The one on the right was Rakujo Yumeko. Both were targets that needed eliminating, and today was the day he sent the team out after them.

He had called three ANBU of the hunter division, each well versed in how things worked. He wasn't going to send trainee's after people as dangerous as these. When they arrived, he would brief them on their targets and send them on their way.




He arrived first in would seem, his newly painted mask on his hip. He entered the room with the sennin with an optimistic smile on his face. This was the youngest, and freshest of the team who was being sent to hunt down traitors. Still, he had proven himself well enough to join the Hunter-nins.

His name was Yojiro Kiseichu. A promising young member of a nondescript Aburame clan. He had been slated as the teams tracker, as the kikai bugs were one of the best trackers in the village, outside of a Inuzuka nose.

"Afternoon sir." he would say in a prideful tone.

"Hello Yojiro-san, we await two more." he responded. It was clear the sennin was not a man for idle chit chat. The truth is he was never good at it. He wasn't originally from Kumogakure and found it hard to connect with people, so he always just stayed focused on his job. Hopefully the others would arrive before anymore awkward silence ensued.
 

Tanuki Rinko

Active Member
Oct 22, 2012
1,849
Yen
260,950
ASP
0
Shinsei Daikichi entered the room, a dazzling smile on his face. With his helmet tucked under his arm, the lad gave a two-fingered salute. "Good afternoon sir and sir." He winked his lime green eye at Kiseichu, but not to the Sennin. Daikichi was a hopeless flirt, not an idiot. Giving his boss a bow, he ran his hand through his green hair, an action he liked to take before having to put on his stuffy helmet. "We're off to hunt I assume?" The young man already knew the answer, but sometimes he just liked to hear the sound of his own voice. He fiddled with the small vial of water that was his good luck charm as he awaited their full briefing.
 

Nara Raian

Member
Nov 25, 2012
296
Yen
1,285
ASP
0
Akahata black eyes opened slowly as he found himself waking up in his barracks within the Sileo Tempestas. He didn't move for a moment, staring up at the ceiling, the blank atmosphere preparing him for the days events. His presence had been requested and he wasn't planning on being late. Shame I woke up so late, I guess the forest will have to wait until I get back.Dressing himself quickly, he left his room, his black mask in hand as he began straightening his armor. He no longer had his jacket, ditching it for more functional clothing that wouldn't impair his movements. As he reached the Sennin's office, Akahata made sure his mask was secured before he continued walking in. His eyes glanced at the other two members with in the room, giving them both a snap nod before finding his place and standing at attention.

"Mempo Birudā reporting, sir."
 

Morishige

Well-Known Member
Oct 22, 2012
3,488
Yen
65,780
ASP
0
"Indeed you are. Welcome gentlemen. Glad we all made it on time, I know I'm busy these days I'm not sure about you." Spoke the sennin with a relaxing sigh.

"As you all assume accurately, it's time once again to head out and hunt those who feel like breaking the rules. You will have two targets. One is former medical chief Suzaku Keiji and the other his a decently strong ninja known as Rakujo Yumeko." He began before raising a hand to rub his temple.

"Naturally they are called missing nin for a reason. We don't have any new leads regarding their whereabouts. For Keiji, I suggest seeking out his former superior Isaki Kushin. You might be able to generate a lead that way. Last I heard he was involved in something regarding Konohagakure."

"Yumeko is a little bit different. She is much more enigmatic since she wasn't as well known. I suggesting searching major crossroads for signs of her. Port cirrus, Raiden's Eye. If you can't find any clue's broaden your search. If I find anything out I will send a messenger with the info." He finished. The sennin stood up.

"What path you take is up to you. Only return home if you are gravely injured, or if you find success in at least one of them. If you need funding, send a message and we will deliver as soon as possible. Any questions?"

[ sorry for no bold posting from phone]
 

Nara Raian

Member
Nov 25, 2012
296
Yen
1,285
ASP
0
"Sir. Do you want both targets eliminated or should we at-least bring in one for questions and then remove said person once we have the necessary information?"

Akahata didn't have a problem remove killing traitors, but any information gain from them currently could help out the village in the long hall. It would be better to be prepared in expecting whatever foolish would be threats would try, and he was rather curious about the previous Mednin. Also..

"In-regards to Isaki Kushin, will he be giving up his former subordinate location willing or should we expect a confrontation from him? I am unfamiliar with him and would rather be prepared in dealing with a source of information."

It would be an inconvenient if the later was the case, but with the them of them, he was sure that they could collect the information with out having to result to force. However it payed to cautiousness, especially within their line of work, so to Akahata, even a possible source of information could be a potential threat. Also, something was troubling about this mission. From what he knew about the Fire Country, he believed they were dealing with a civil war, that could pose a problem if foreign ninja were certain pocking around looking for Isaki Kushin on their soil. There was also the matter of Yumeko, her unknown status could prove more dangerous than the Mednin, but worrying over every inconvenience within a mission, would be pointless for now.

He glanced at both of his comrades, waiting to see if they had any questions they wished to ask. Either target they went after, he had a feeling it would be a while before they would be returning to the village.
 

Tanuki Rinko

Active Member
Oct 22, 2012
1,849
Yen
260,950
ASP
0
Daikichi smiled brightly as they were briefed. It would be nice to get out and about and see what the cities had to offer. Perhaps he would try out the local...'cuisine.' This prompted him to desire to look for Yumeko first, and he voiced his opinion to start with her. If they had no leads, that meant the young ANBU would be able to fraternize with the locals, for work purposes of course. Daikichi gave a nod at his comrade's question. He was used to his companions killing first and asking questions later, so it was good to see there was a fine head on his teammate's shoulders. However, his cheek scrunched as he scratched it, preparing to be unpleased with the answer. Having to 'collect' the targets would be much more difficult than killing them, and Daikichi hated anything difficult. But whatever the answer, the young man would follow. When the question was answered, Daikichi would chime in. "Your humble servant Kouun has no questions Sennin-sama." He couldn't deny that he was itching to get going.
 

Morishige

Well-Known Member
Oct 22, 2012
3,488
Yen
65,780
ASP
0
Nobuyuki had to think about the question. Kushin had always been loyal to the village, despite lacking... a moral compass. But the man's motivations were an enigma and the Sennin couldn't be one hundred percent sure either way.

"I wouldn't put it past him trying to kill you for whatever reason he justifies. If you run into trouble with Isaki Kushin, send a message back to me here. I will come personally to deal with the former medical sennin if need be." he answered and a matter-of-fact nod. For the most part, these gents seemed to be ready to go.

"You may take your leave. Do Kumo proud."

[Topic Left]
 

Nara Raian

Member
Nov 25, 2012
296
Yen
1,285
ASP
0
"Understood Gensui-sama."

Akahata turned to look as his group, crossing his hands over his chest as he debated about the information. They had one clear lead, who may or may not assault them on a whim, while the other threat was in a rather close vicinity from their village. What it came down to was what the majority of the group decided, and while it would be far easily to locate the first target, it would be less of a hassle to deal with Rakujo Yumeko. If she been sighted along major roads, either she's obvious to threats, or strong enough to take care of them on her own. It was a tough call, however now would not be the time to make it. Time was essential and the longer the waited, the quicker these targets could change locations.

"I'll see you both at the gates. I suggest we figure out which of these targets were going after before our departure. Until then."

Nodding to them, Akahata turned and left the room, heading towards the entrance towards the surface and then to Kumogakure gates.

[Topic Left]
 

Tanuki Rinko

Active Member
Oct 22, 2012
1,849
Yen
260,950
ASP
0
Daikichi cocked an eyebrow, his lips lightly pursing. If Kushin decided to attack them, he was pretty sure the Sennin wouldn't be able to make it to them in time to spare them of death. The young man happened to know quite well the rumors of the Isaki fellow, and he very much preferred to avoid the 'gentleman' all together. He lifted his helmet and twirled it on his finger before slipping it onto his head. "We won't disappoint." Cocky words from a cocky man. At Akahata's mention for them to meet at the gates, the young man gave a nod. "Of course." Daikichi already knew exactly who he wanted to look for first. He turned to Nobuyuki and gave him a low bow before exiting his office. Once outside the door, the green-haired man lifted his lucky vial of water and said a small prayer. "Give us strength, lead the way, so that we may fight another day." It was simple, but enough to make him feel a bit more empowered. With a confident nod, Daikichi, code-named Kouun, made his own way to the gates.

[Topic Left]