Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunting a beast [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked through the gates, a smile on his lips as he had his bag on him. His first true mission that he had undertaken since switching branches, of course a lot had changed since then. Including his combat styles, and his abilities in the arts of a Dark Sage. As he paced down the trail past the gates a small smile on his lips as he looked around enjoying the weather. The sun was out and dancing threw the tree branches, it was something special and almost dazzling at that moment. Of course, the work he was about to undertake was something quite the opposite.

I wonder what kind of creature I will find, I doubt it will be a massive problem, but who knows.

Takeshi whistled a happy tune as he walked around, making sure that his eyes were always glancing out. Step by step he began to go deeper into the forest at, time began to slowly pass by as he looked around with a smile on his lips. It wasn’t long before he started to see the first signs of trouble, broken trees. Battle scars etched into his surroundings. It seemed a clearing that he had managed to get to showed that there had been a recent battle.

Looking around he saw the grass, kneeling slightly it appeared something large had come through this way, though no signs of walking it more like slithered. It seemed that the delirious reports of a massive snake might hold some truth behind them after all. As he looked at the trees, splintered and broken the power that this beast was capable of producing was beyond belief. It seemed that he would have to really push himself out here. His hand feeling the branch, it was clear scales had brushed against some of them.

As he stood up from the ground his eyes glancing towards the direction that it had travelled too. It seemed that everything was going in the right way that he wanted it to. As he brought himself back up from the ground, he allowed a small smile on his lips. Finally, he was given opportunity to prove himself of course it wasn’t always the right move to make. Given the current situation in the gates he pondered to himself if he should be preparing for a fight. Walking through the forest, he followed the trail that had been set for him by the creature.

Each moment that passed he found himself alone with his thoughts, it appeared that they were a dark thing to be stuck with. Though that didn’t matter he was already accustomed to his mind racing with ideas, thoughts and the promise of a better future. Takeshi allowe his hand to come to rest against another tree. The clearing of broken trees branched off in two directions at this point. Confusing, it seemed that it hunted all the time around this area, yet no-one knew where it had made a nest.

Well this is turning out to be more trouble than its worth, why couldn’t it just pop up and ask for a nice bowl of ramen.

His sarcasm was getting the better of him it would seem. Though every second that he took hunting, it was doing the same. That was probably the part that the Uchiha got annoyed about most, it was also killing. He had to stop this creature soon, lives were not just something to be played with. He used them out of necessity and nothing, of course though things would change soon enough. Jumping up one of the trees with years of practice he stood on a branch scanning his current surrounding for any sign of actions that were happening around the area.

As he followed the path, he knew that it was coming to a final point, it seemed that both sides that had branched off earlier was not coming to meet. Noise was up ahead something was moving through the trees as cracks could be sound in the distance, it appeared that it was still on the move. Takeshi knew he would have to be quick in order to catch it, or he would find it escaping him with ease.

This think keeps moving, why can it not just stay still for a bit. Would make my life easier to catch up with it!

Takeshi jumped onto another branch with quick succession. Knowing full well that he was approaching his target, as his hands came together he allowed himself to summon the corrupted Jutsu he had become accustomed to. Instantly Sera was at his side, hopping branches with ease as she turned to Takeshi looking at him for a split second.

“Why do I think you summoned me for some trouble? I hate not fighting anything worth my skills”

“Don’t worry I feel this might be hard, we are after something that has become a bit of a problem. So, I figured I would have your help on this one, I hope you don’t mind”

“Not at all, as long as it is the challenge you promised me then I will help out, that was our bargain, remember that you helped me out, I help you out”

“What is it you want this time then?”

“I want a letter sent, a little reminder to someone I care about, nothing to hard but it requires you to send it”

“Done”

Takeshi didn’t mind with Sera, she always wanted or needed something and was a hard worker when asked. It was a weird exchange they had but she still felt some attachment to this world. Even with that attachment she was working hard to help the village. So, what a little bit of friendship even to the dead seemed to be a comfort for the Uchiha right now. He allowed a small sigh to come to his lips as they landed on a branch in front of a clearing. It seemed they had finally caught up to the monster they were hunting.

The giant serpent, was brown and green. The top of it was green giving it a nice camouflage look from the top. It was clear the serpent was already aware of their presence, as it turned to face them it allowed its head to rear up showing a cobra like fin that came out either side of its massive face. Two fangs coming down from the top of its mouth as it stared as the two combatants. Takeshi was instantly in motion jumping down to the bottom of the opening, he allowed his hands to come together as a massive bone behemoth came to live from the ground of bones the serpent called home.

Sera on the other hand was already bounding forward, her hands coming together as the massive burst of Jutsu slammed into the serpent sending it jolting backwards. As he allowed himself a few seconds to recover the serpent tail came flashing out quickly, slamming into the soul sending it tumbling down and into a nice little heap on the floor as she grunted in pain.

Takeshi was already in motion the bone beast wrestling with the snake as funny a sight as that was it was keeping the head in place. Knowing full well those fangs would mean the end of everything in a split second. Takeshi had to be careful not to get in the way, as he allowed his hands to come together fire flashed free from his lips. Wrapping up the snake’s body as it screeched out in pain in that instant. Its pain slowly turned to anger as Sera tried to regain her position. Her balance slightly wobbly but she instantly brought her hands together in a second. All the Jutsu she knew was slamming into the serpent as gouges came free from its body.

“Well at least this one seems like a challenge. Glad you got that part right”

“Hope you are having fun then, it seems that you enjoy the challenge. Cannot say I am in the same shoes as you right now, it seems we are just making it angry”

The snake was trying to shake free the monster that was pinning its head down. Takeshi allowed more chakra to become used as he made sure it wasn’t going anywhere. As he allowed himself time to cast more Jutsu soon the field of battle was enthralled with fire and non-elemental. The serpents tail flashed out, without expecting it it slammed into the side of the Uchiha sending him smashing into the bone behemoth. Both of which crashed to the ground in a layer of dust.

Takeshi groaned slightly as he saw the serpents head coming down the fang poised to pierce into his torso. Rolling off the behemoth he watched as it went through the ribs of the monster, which continued to smash away at the face of the beast with its bone hands. It was clear that the monster was stuck. As it continued to punch with its hands, taking gouges of scales and meat with each hit.

“Hurry up Uchiha, we want to end this sooner than later”

“I’m on it, you could help ya know, I don’t see you doing much at that moment”

The two worked in unison to be what could be considered a death dealing number of movies. Each flick of the tail was returned by a Jutsu, each smash against bone was meet with a blast of Jutsu. Time was flying by and both sides had taken its toll on each other. It was then that Takeshi pushed himself to another level, the reaper consuming the monster.

It was coming to an end, with the reaper now involved the fight was beginning to slide to their side, draining health from the serpent Takeshi continued to let his power grow. Each move more vicious than the last and Sera was keeping up step for step, though she was drained that much was clear. The two of them worked as a team, the bone giant still attached to a giant fang punching and kicking at the weakened serpent.

Things were going well, the fight was coming to an end in brutal fashion. That much was clear, as he allowed his hands to come together slamming jutsu after jutsu, before finally the serpent struck out with its last move. Sera and Takeshi were thrown back to the ground as it flicked its tailed. In what could be best described as a howl it slammed down into the ground, dust and bones coming up into the air.

It seems its finally over, this can only be a good thing.

Takeshi was breathing hard as he looked and the snake, walking close to the centre of the head. He had to admire the creature during that split second, knowing full well that it was a majestic beast. But the trouble it had been causing had seen it sentenced to death in that situation. Lightning came to his hand as he pointed it towards the middle of the skull, it was a quick and easy thing to take the life. A beam of lightning shot free from the hand of the Uchiha piercing threw scale and flesh and bone. Ending the suffering, he had put the serpent under in that split second.

What a shame to kill a beautiful create like this, it didn’t deserve to die so easily.

Takeshi looked around at the bones, it was clear that everything that had taken place in the forest was down to this mighty beast. At least he had seen it to an end with all the dignity that it deserved. He knew that right now it was over and the mission was complete. Watching the bones of the dead scatter back to the ground as his creations finally dispersed it was just him standing there on them on his own. Takeshi smiled to himself as he looked up to the bright blue sky, he knew full well that his task was completed.

[WC – 2008]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back