Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Husband and Waifu [Private/Onamuji]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Word had been sent for an audience with her husband, Onamuji, just shortly after the meeting had finished. You see, Koa had received word from her sister in Iwagakure in the form of a letter which detailed a few unimaginable things, one of which was that she had now become a Godmother to her nephew. The glee was apparent and nothing could take that away from her, that was for sure, but in this message there was other details that would carry a much more serious undertone. These words would -never- be spoken out-loud nor even shown to anyone other than her husband.

Koa waited in a small clearing, settled on a rock formation that offered some discomfort to her anal cavity. Yeah, anal. She would wait a moderate amount of time for the arrival of her husband through faults of her own; arriving too early to a meeting does that.

[If you don't have any reason to be here, don't join please. I prefer not to wait around.]

<i></i>

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was easy for the Rikudo Sennin to pinpoint her location. It was one of this gifts, after all.

The robed figure walked with his arms crossed, navigating the terrain with relative ease. He seemed almost to glide as he walked, heading straight for his wife. No details had been given beforehand on the nature of this meeting, so he was understandably concerned. But, whatever the issue was, it could be handled. The Kurenjingu-en were formed, and everything was on track. Even the various threads of dissent and conspiracy that remained in the group were relatively minor compared to before. And with various plans being formed and put into effect, the future of the group seemed bright.

Approaching Koa, Muji put his hand on her shoulder and announced, "I'm here. What was it you had to tell me?"</B><i></i>

<B>[Topic Entered]
[OOC: Sorry. Short post. Wanted to get something up before I had to take off for a bit >.>]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ooc: don't bother waiting on me to post if it ever comes to that. Continue on as if I'm not here... Unless you actively interact with me. Posting on phone.

He knewthings were going to get discussed after the meeting and Kagemaru being the spy that he was couldn't help but feel the need to know. Remaining an absurd distance away from Koa and Ona, Kagemaru would eves drop onto the conversations as best he could. Hoping to remain within earshot Kage utilized his Active Camo technique to assist in his eves dropping. Ona could see chakra so he had to be extra careful. Taking an approach from the man's rear, Kage would remain out of technical sight for normal eyes and mask his presence with his jutsu. Hopefully he would gain some interesting information.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't a moment that was wasted as her husband came into sight. The nimble woman, clad in a milky white dress, moved across the clearing as her bare feet broke through the army of green blades. "I've been given a letter by my sister," She would say with gleeful panic, the hopeful brown hues meeting her husband's fanatical ripples, "I think this is our chance to gain a powerful ally, Muji." If Onamuji knew Koa, even a little, he would be able to tell that she was already set on heading back to her former home to assist her sister whether he approved or not.

[Tiny, whiny post. I'm sending the message via PM.]
<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whenever the bold, the wonderful and handsome Onamuji would take the scroll containing the details that related to Koa's sister, Haruka, she would promptly allow the man a decent amount of time to analyse its contents, the words written in blue water - which was actually blood or something - quite bizarre but beautiful. It was such a thing to be expected of Haruka, especially the crystal/ice bird creation that Koa felt guilty about just leaving back in the original meeting point, despite it being an inanimate object. Maybe when the message was replied to, properly, the former chief could find the little creature - if it still lived - and provide it with some more use.

[Message destroyed after its read.]
[
abbop.gif
]

<i></i>

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"We could use allies," Muji replied, his eyes watching Koa more than anything. He had seen that look before, back in Earth Country. That pained look that gave away her thoughts. She was going to leave, that much seemed certain.

Crossing his arms, he saw the watery text and knew its contents almost immediately. Within a brief time, most of the purpose seemed clear. It was a gift and a curse to the fledgling organization. Either they could obtain a powerful form of support on the mainland, or they would lose a few members. At this point, the gamble was worth it. They didn't have much more to lose at this point.

"Go, then. Make contact with your sister, and be discreet about it,"<i></i> the warlord told her, "You are still a fugitive, and I doubt you'll be treated with hospitality. I'll form a team and send them as soon as possible to ensure your safety and establish our presence. This could grant us a foothold, and further our goal at the same time."<i></i>

The sage didn't go into much more detail than that, in case anyone was eavesdropping. This was a sensitive situation, and the only people he wanted privy to the information was those within the Kurenjingu-en. To have some wanderer or roving hunter overhear had a chance - if even the slightest - to prove to be an annoyance. Besides, Koa would know exactly what he meant. To gain a powerful ally was one thing, but the goal of the group was to facilitate change in the world and remove the decay and weakness from the shinobi world. This would achieve both, if it went as planned.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't much time left for the sister to act and perform her duties. Onamuji was prepared to do what he thought was right, "I know... I'll need to be cautious, husband." She would say with a reserved smile. The former chief knew that time was dwindling and not much could be done if their time was about to run out, that's for sure. She would brush her fingers through her hair and give the man of her dreams a smile, despite their lack of interaction for quite some time, things didn't settle down within the belly of the beast. The butterflies and other miscellaneous feeling of love and other silly things... "I'll leave now and prepare my things, please, be safe Onamuji..."

[Very busy atm. College work, blurgh.]
[Topic Left]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He'd continue his hiding until Koa was completely gone. The message was of some interest and for what it was worth, he was unsure why they decided to hide that from the group. After she was gone, Kage decided to make his presence known to Onamuji. Simply walking from the shadows he'd speak to the man.

Its not smart to send her alone yanno. There is this whole thing called the buddy system that kids are taught in school. It has some real world applications that we should try out. Of course he was joking, but he was also being serious. Going in pairs or a small group to do any mission would be the safest way to travel and handle most any situation. Kagemaru, the man who also preferred to work alone was saying it was safer to work together. He also ignored the fact that Ona would now realize that Kagemaru had been watching the two of them. Kagemaru didn't care. It was his job to spy on people. He'd been doing it to everyone since he arrived on the island. Rude as it may be, it would eventually pay off and they would be glad that he'd taken the time to do it. Or maybe they wouldn't. Kagemaru didn't really care for how anyone felt about the subject, he'd continue doing what he felt was necessary.

After all... whats the point in having a group of powerful shinobi if we're not gonna work as a... group? A rhetorical question, but still a very serious one. Onamuji was the leader of this rag tag group of shinobi and he was waiting for the moment when he'd start making smart decisions. That said he would leave the area because there was little information left to be gathered. He'd already seen the message so pressing the issue on what it said was not needed.

But thats none of my business... I'll be around.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Who said I was sending her alone?"<i></i> the sage remarked as Kagemaru began to leave, crossing his arms and watching as Koa faded off into the distance. His Rinnegan eyes saw her chakra like a firefly, small and flickering brightly until it disappeared from sight.

With a sigh, the Rikudo Sennin smiled a pleasant smile and noted, "For someone who sees more than they should, you're too quick to jump to conclusions and criticize things at face value. Slow down. Consider the whole situation. Most importantly...trust in other people's ability to do the same. Mine, especially."<i></i>

It didn't take a genius to recognize how cynical Kagemaru had been. He seemed to criticize or disagree with a lot during - and since - the meeting. Especially when it came to Onamuji himself. As the sage had said, there had to be patience with one another. For his part, despite Akkuma's actions and plotting, Muji refused to take punitive action and become a dictator. And basic criticisms were hardly unexpected. People had egos, and none of them were accustomed to one another. However, they were a team now, and the world was beginning to tremble at the thought of them. There was no room for single-mindedness or needless tension.

Giving a slight shrug, the sage moved to return to their hidden retreat. Koa had a long way to go, and there were certain people Muji had in mind to send with her to ensure that she made it to her destination in one piece.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back