Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hyuga Hiro

Hyuga Hiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hyuga/ Hiro

Name:[/b] Hyuga,Hiro

Character's Physical Description:[/b] Height 156.2 cm Weight: 43.8 kg. Hiro is average height and weight for his age. Wears his bandana on his right arm. He has a lot of belts around his waist. Hiro possesses one black glove that goes on his right hand in which he only puts on before he’s about to enter a battle as a sign of good luck. He always wears his black hoodie that his mother Jun Hyuga made for him. His eyes aren’t like most Hyuga instead of them being purplish/ grayish they are black and Grayish. Hiro’s hair is also Darkish but is always covered up because of him constantly wearing the hood. However his hair is spikey but slicked down when his hood is off. His skin complexion is also pale due to the fact that he’s rarely in sunlight. He also has the Hyuga’s curse in the center of his forehead, however the hoodie covers it.
Character's Mental Description:[/b] Hiro is quiet but smart. He’s borderline anti-social due to the loss of his mother and father. However he can be encouraging when he see’s someone not believing in themselves. He also possesses a lazy demeanor but when angered or motivated he possesses superb Taijutsu skills. He has a large love for food especially his favorite “spicy Shrimp Curry”. He’s more of a loner when it comes to people wanting to hang out with him due to being anti-social. He also possesses a high pain tolerance when it comes to hand to hand combat. On his free time he enjoys beat boxing while looking at the clouds.

History:[/b] Hiro was born into the hyuga clan to his father Himori Hyuga of the stone village and his mother Jun Kitana of the wind village. During Hiro’s birth a group of stone rouge ninja was sent to kill Hiro’s father, mother and Hiro. His father told Jun to take Hiro and run from somewhere safe. His father was jumped by 5 different guys but used his gentle fist to kill 2 of them before he died. Hiro’s mother escaped to the cave where Hiro’s parents first met. The assassins that killed Himori tracked where Jun and Hiro were hiding and they attacked her by stabbing her in the chest with a kunai and left her to die. Through strength and will power Jun gets up and summons Eneriu a giant bird to fly Hiro away to his uncle’s place before she dies. Now Hiro who is now twelve is told by his uncle that his parents were murdered by three assassins from the stone village and is now forced to join the academy to become a ninja to get retribution and restore peace. The question is how do you find a group of people if you cant remember what they look like.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=586&t=44281][Here][/url] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
[Matsui Jomei]
[Sara]
[Kodoma Yoshihisa]
<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back