Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hyuuga Rina

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Hyuuga Rina

Physical Description: Being 122 cm tall and 24 kg she is a quite small for her age. Straight silver hair, white eyes and fair pale skin, makes her confusing to look at, since she both looks elderly and childlike at once. Her hair is normally in a high ponytail and her bangs are split in the middle, framing her face. She often wears a simple, lilac dress and a black jacket.

Mental Description: She is careful and quiet most of the time, but when she needs to stand up for what she believes in, she does. She tries to help whenever someone is in need, be it humans or animals. Her biggest dream is to become a medical ninja, but she now fears that dream will not come true, because of her new home. Her favourite colour is lilac and she finds most yellow things ugly.

History: Her mother, formerly known as Iwasa Natsu, was from Iwagakure and married into the Hyuuga main branch, in Konohagakure, as a sign of goodwill and peace 10 years ago. Rina is the firstborn and has a 5 year old brother named Mamoru, with whom she was very close. Her first memory is the first time she saw her brother in her mother’s arms. Her worst and best memory was when she was 6 years old, and on her way into town with her mother and brother, when she saw some burglars that were hurting a man in an alley. Rina shouted “Leave the poor man alone!” and jumped into the alley before her mother could stop her. Rina got hurt while trying to defend the poor man, when suddenly a three man shinobi team came to the rescue. The female medic nin quickly began to treat the poor man’s severe wounds, while the other two captured the burglars. Afterwards the medic nin looked at Rina’s wound and treated it as well. Rina was mesmerized by the fantastic control of chakra, which she only had seen at home, in the form of Gentle Fist. This is the reason Rina wants to become a medic nin, but Rina's father, Hyuuga Hifumi, never allowed Rina to train, so she used to observe instead. She was home schooled in various thing, like language, etiquette and art. At age 8 Rina was sent to live with her grandparents in Iwagakure, until she turns 16. Living so far from home is very hard on Rina, since she cannot see the rest of her family. In the past year Rina has begged her parents and grandparents to allow her enrollment at the local Shinobi academy, and her pleads finally bore fruit.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just to inform you, the leaf country is an NPC/samurai run city, where shinobi and their likes aren't currently accepted, as in shunned, since a war several years ago. All ninja folk from there had left and migrated to Iwagakure due to this, for the most part. Your history might need some fixing, or it could also lead to quite the story line later on.

Outside of this....

PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
[Matsui Jomei]
[Sara]
[Kodoma Yoshihisa]
<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If you want to do that you can.

Edit: Actually before this goes any farther, can you please tell me are you affliated with anyone else on the site?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back