Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open I ain't wasting time.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Sorry to hear regards your parents and village. I can only imagine how hard such a past must be... I can not change a single thing, but all I can offer is a listening ear whenever you feel like it." Through all of the times, he had learned that people who were silent regards the past had probably the most trouble with them. "All I can say... You are not the first or the last with a difficult past... But all you have to believe... is that the past is the past, yes you cannot change it, err... You do not want to change it..." He scratched his cheek as he himself could mess around with time... but he knew how sensitive time actually was. "No matter the new outcome would be, you never know if the future is any better." Those words were quickly spoken and he made a small cough to pass on that topic. "What I meant to say, the future is now, ever moment we press forward... Time doesn't heal any wound, it just teaches us to live with the scars they have been giving." He wasn't... exactly good at these things, but he had hoped to at least know that he made the offer for the other to hop around if he wished to. Either for a listening ear or just a wing to hide under. A sigh was given and he decided to say what he wanted. "Even though I lost no one... I have seen death too many times, in too many versions... It was on one of my missions, I was supposed to keep everyone safe... and I found out about a certain part of myself which didn't bode well with my sanity. I saw my own squad die about a hundred times? I honestly lost count after a certain amount of time." His gaze went a bit towards the distance as he memorized how it went. His hand went for his pocket and he knew what he missed. "A--rf.. Forgot the smokes..." He muttered and would lean on his hand. "Eventually... you learn to live with it, side by side instead of hating it, fearing it or despising it... This is for all of you... feel free to hop by if you ever need a listening ear, a shelter, or just a place to empty your mind in silence. Whichever fits your best.. Either at my home of the Byoin, feel free to hop in for a lesson too..."

As he had his tea, he started to semi listen to what was being told, yet at a certain part, he heard different branches and his own. He looked up towards the small female and tilted his head a bit. "Well.." He would start off. "For starters, ANBU does have their own medical inside the branch... but we do try to be of use for them too. We rarely get dug up graves, or rather at all..." He would eye a bit towards his tea. "We do get bodies to find a source of death. Yet that isn't the only thing we do. We have multiple branches inside, a researcher which devices into two, combat where you focus more on the fighting part... But also learn how you are more of use inside the combat... We still have the branchless medic too, who didn't specify which sidestep in the branch they would like. It is quite unique to be in and around the Byoin... And we rarely force people on a specific path... Yet how higher in rank, the more versatility you ought to be, as a medical in training you do not really meet these things..." He would take a sip and would go over his own words. "I guess... Long story short, yes we do work with dead bodies, but rarely old ones. We help Konoha Police decipher how long one has been dead... Before we hand over the body where it goes towards the family or remains in the case and as far as digging up a grave... So far I have never witnessed it happening."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“I would be most honored that someone would find value in my body after my passing. However I will now make the effort to ask permission before examining a body myself.” The boy in his anger spoke things that made no sense to Kuren. How can one disturbed the dead? Digging them up won’t cause them to awake once more. “I do believe in an afterlife. As my father would say, ‘a body without the spirit is but an empty shell. It is something discarded and buried. We honor them by keeping them in our memories and celebrate their spirits passing into the next life.’ Kuren then raises her hands in surrender. “However I lack the time to get into a philosophical debate. I have other tasks that must be completed.” Kuren quickly gathers her things and says good bye, “I hope you found this encounter as enlightening as I have. Till we meet again.”

[left topic]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou didn't really feel that just asking for permission was enough. The whole idea of digging up graves did not sit well with him at all. He was somewhat pacified that the 'grave digger' girl believed in an afterlife. He does nod in agreement replying, "I agree with your father that the body is an empty shell without the spirit. It is a thing to be buried or discarded. Still the spirit doesn't always move on right away. Sometimes the spirit stays nearby particularly if there is something left unfinished for it. The burial ritual is also more for the living. It is a way of affirming the connection between the deceased and the living. The spirit of a body that is haphazardly 'discarded' and left to the carrion animals might be restless and unable to move forward. That connection does not end just because a person has dropped their body like someone would drop an old coat that no longer serves any function."
When he sees Kuren raise her hands in surrender he adds, “Perhaps another time we can discuss this in more depth. I didn't mean to cause any offense and I hope that I haven’t. I should also probably be moving along as well since I need to train and practice anyway.” He looks over towards Karasu not sure if she will come along with him, “Did you want to come with us and practice together?” Jirou then turned to face Nao, “Thank you again for paying for our meals, Suzuki Nao san. I hope that Kashikoi and I can meet with you again sometime. It was a very enlightening discussion and I hope that we have made two new friends. Even if I am not so sure about Kuren being a friend.” He would wave after Kuren as she is leaving the shop hoping that he did not just drive her off. He had not wanted to be rude, but he had always leaned towards speaking his mind especially when he felt strongly about something. He sighs picking up his backpack and starts to leave the shop unless stopped.​
[WC: 352]​
[Left Topic]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listened as Nao mentioned that Jirou wasn’t the first one with a tragic past. Karasu knew this to be true due to her own past which had some similarities to Jirou’s. She considered the words that Nao said about time doesn’t heal any wounds but through the scars it teaches us to live. She thinks about her mother and how her father and her were treated in all the villages before coming to the Leaf Village. Those wounds may never heal and she did have deep scars from it. She hoped to be able to truly move past it. She listened to how Nao mentioned he saw death many times. “Death is the end of love and duty.” she said remembering she heard that somewhere. She wasn’t even sure if that was true. Karasu nodded to Nao as he explained the relationship between Medics, Anbu and the Main Branch on the subject of dead bodies.

‘There was a combat type for medics?’ That was the first she heard of it but it sounded interesting. Karasu turned when Kuren spoke up. She thought it was odd that Kuren thought it was an honor for someone to value her body after death. Her analysis of a spirit without a body seemed less spiritual than what Karasu felt. She listened to Jirou respond and liked his explanation better. Maybe it was just how they were all raised. Karasu and Jirou were originally from the Land of Lightning in separate but probably similar villages. So it made sense to her that their culture on how the dead are represented is similar to.

She waved her hand to Kuren. She figured she would probably see her around at the academy. She turned to Jirou who was now ready to leave himself with Kashikoi in tow. The wolf pup licked her hand and Karasu smiled. “Yea I am coming.” she turned to Nao. “Thank you Nao-san for paying for the food and the interesting conversation. I hope to see you as well sometime in your natural habitat.” she grinned then went after Jirou who had left with Kashikoi.

[WC: 353]
[Left Topic]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the first female seemed to pack up... he certainly seemed to be surprised. "Woawa... I thought she had a job here... would that mean... does she..." He would hold his chin in thought as he started to hear the others going too. It seemed that they all left him to be better of fact. "Tsk.." He would lean on the counter, holding his tea in the other. "Sure an odd bunch altogether... leaving like that... Oiiii Ojisan... Do you have Gin?" He questioned and got an earful of the elderly man. On which he paid the man for the food and the drink. "Fine fine..." He embarked and would start to make his way towards one of the shops for his shopping altogether. "Maybe I shouldn't overthink too much..." He would mutter along and get what he needed before returning home.

[topic left]
[Thanks for the topic you all]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back