Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I am AiT, what now? x Berserk

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a day after the fight... "Old-man!" Izumi yelled towards the upstairs before he took the apple in his mouth to zip his jacket. There was a single grunt coming from upstairs and a heavy sigh left the young male as he knew he was going to turn in late at this rate... His father would turn up late again and if not worse lose his job at this rate. "suit yourself... sjees...." He spoke after he had dodged a sock that was thrown towards downstairs.

Walking outside he started to make his way towards the Compound where the Anbu's were resident. Izumi walked at easy and didn't bring his weapon around as he didn't go out the village for now... But... now he started to think about it... maybe it had been a smarter plan to do bring it... With a sigh on to himself, he walked back to his home to grab it and be once more on his way towards the destination.
On his travel towards he started to think more and more and sometimes was muttering to himself without saying a word... Signing to himself when he thought of the scenario again and remembered a name.

Once he was finally there he started to look more and more around, he was simply astonished by the side of this facility... Yet he could easily see that many were busy and he would be a blockade as where he stood... He decided to step to the side and wait for a little... that was till he started to ask for where he could find someone named Berserk.. Once he knew where to go he would slowly make his way towards it. He would knock on the door and if there was a reaction open it up before looking.

« Requesting Berserk »

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an interesting transaction from ANBU to captain so much more responsibility but that much was to be expected going through reports and topics of interest as paper lay scattered across his desk, scratching the back of his head the Hyuuga sighed slightly trying to make something that resembled a clean area before someone arrived to comment. Time did not grant him this luxury however the knock at his door breaking the silence.

"Enter" A simple statement but all that was necessary watching the door open and Izumi entering his presence though he didn't appreciate the name given safe to say it did the job of throwing anyone off the scent of who he was while wearing the mask of the ANBU branch "Ah Izumi good to see you've arrived i expect you know something about why you're here?" There was hope that this was the case if not then it would simply make the discussion a tad longer but that was no issue.

A chair sat ready for the young teen to take a seat if he so wished Yukio leaning forward on the desk to lean head on hands foot tapping gently against the floor as he waited patiently for Izumi. Part of the captain had expected this day to come since the beginning Izumi had spent quite some time around those who affiliated with the ANBU however the circumstances that brought him to this point could have been better.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was honestly a little bit scared as this was alll the newer for him. "Uhm..." he muttered a little when he entered and he thought he recognized someone from him... It was the voice that spoke who the other was. "Yukio..?" He questioned and was genuinely surprised. His eyes wondered at the other and a faint smile got to him. "You... Grew..." he said and placed his arms in each other folded in front of him. "Long time no see." He said with a soft tune and entered the place. HIs, let his eyes wander at the interior and started to walk towards the chair that was there for him to rest his behind on.

"Uhm..." he started after the question how he had gotten here. "I... got into a fight with one inside the Anbu ranks.... I... just couldn't take the way he treated me... and I pulled my bow... If I remember correctly he dared me and said he would go out... I... did the same and had gotten him inside the medbay..." He scratched the nape of his neck and had a little awkward tune in his voice lingering. "So... yeah... That was... great... After that Takeshi sent me towards here." All he was using were first names instead of code names so far. "Sorry..? I think... For the person named Ziren. The whole fight started with him throwing a kunai at my feet.
Izumi would sit a little bit more straightforward as this was still an original thing, however, his eyes looked all right after the last time they had met... and this soon young adult was still on the end of his teen times.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The story was an interesting one that much was certain getting to this point had not been an easy round for the young lad and safe to say proving your worth against someone currently employed within the ANBU branch was no easy feat to that end it was somewhat obvious why Izumi had been granted the rank of AiT. Though they had proven themselves in combat there was still a lot to learn and that's what had brought the newest member of the branch to him at this time.

"I see well i do congratulate you for proving yourself in such a manner and pointing out such a situation to us however there are a few things we must speak on before being fully accepted into the branch." There was a slight pause the Hyuuga taking a brief moment to find the best place to begin the most obvious one in his mind being the way the young man addressed his peers and betters. "To begin when off duty or within the branch itself in one on one discussions like this calling me by name is non of my concern however when in the field, when the face is hidden behind of shade of the masks we wear never do such a thing."

His tone turned serious being perfectly blunt about the whole thing and direct always finding it to be the easiest way to make things perfectly clear to those joining their ranks. "A name and a face are powerful assets and things that should remain hidden under any circumstances. With that out of the way we will move onto your duties within the branch to begin with you will be assigned a team lead by one of our resident ANBU make sure to listen to what they have to say at all times and do not take the information handed out for granted." There was a pause a brief moment to allow the boy to take in everything being said to him.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He wasn't even proud of the victory he had right there... He only felt a sorry the way it had happened between them and just was hoping that the other would be fine as he also went quickly out the hospital like that... Not to forget he had taught the other by tracking without blood...

When listening to Yukio... instantly in his mind he went: 'Oops'. He took a slightly sheepish grin on his face as he now saw which mistake he had made, it was a rather casual thing he was used to... And this proved that he had to be more careful. On the duty of duty thing, he started to nod... Seemed he had to get used to also call him by the ANBU name: Berserk.
Izumi was listening and noting everything in his head. Making a small note in the back of his head about the ANBU being so strict about identity... and He slowly started to figure out who, what and where now he gave it more thought. It was the small moment of pause in which he thought about it, noted it before he would reply. "Alright, excuse me for making that mistake. I will be more careful with that in the future. Please excuse me for that matter." His stance also changed from caring and childish to instantly more serious now that he knew this wasn't a time for casual or joking.

"Before I will be assigned towards a group, are there other things I do need to know before I join the group?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was much to tell the newly inducted AiT though the fact they had taken the opportunity to ask questions brought a smile to the captains face leaning back slightly in the chair wondering for a brief moment where to begin. "Well upon entry into the branch you will be placed under the care of one of our more experienced ANBU members if you want to take my advice then listen to what they have to say and take it to heart, you never know what could come in handy."

Though there was a lot to go through simply explaining everything wouldn't teach much as far as Yukio was concerned most things could be learned with greater efficiency when experienced whether it be leadership or battle both just as important as the other. "If anything else have the drive to keep improving and never think you have finished growing both as a person and as a Shinobi that's one of the major keys to success in any branch for any ninja regardless of where they come from."

His thoughts drifted for a moment not wanting to overwhelm the young AiT but wanting to make a point in as few words as possible. "Don't complain about who you're teamed up with either if everything went the way we wanted then branches like ours wouldn't exist learn to adapt and overcome the challenges that get in your way and by doing so earn the right to move past a simple trainee and become a fully fledged member of the ANBU branch"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had asked a question in which his mind was one that was the most important one. What kind of group would he be joining and what was he going to expect.
He was soon found listening again to his friend and nodding. In his mind, he was making a small note. Listen good, make notes about the experienced ANBU member. Take it to heart. "But... isn't the old saying true then?" He asked after he heard him talk about staying improving. "You are never too old to learn something new.?" He asked that saying just in hope to get an answer on that.
Izumi wouldn't complain that easily about who, what and where. "Alright, I won't let you, ANBU or leaf down." He spoke soon with a big grin back on his face. "I hope to be able to be of assistance to you also sometime, Berserk." He spoke this time his ANBU name but knew full well he didn't have one just yet.

[Ooc note: I know this is small, I didn't really know much more to write down, sorry.]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed to him that the fledgling AiT seemed to understand the concept of being willing to always try new things however this wasn't the only thing needed when entering the branch as he nodding slowly listening to his words. "Well it's good to see you have the drive to push forward though there are a few more things we must go over first." There was a brief moment of silence Yukio going through the important points in his mind before nodding.

"First off your mask as an AiT of the branch you will wear a plain white mask until you reach the rank of ANBU should you keep growing with our ranks, after that there will most likely be a branch meeting or informant sent to you explaining who your team leader will be as well as fellow team members they will see to it you get through training and missions together." Another pause a moment to catch his breath before continuing. "same as me you will have a code name as all do whenever you wear the mask you will use the name let non know what face lies behind the mask."

Gesturing to the door he gave Izumi the signal he could leave if he wished. "With that you are a fully fledged AiT of the ANBU branch take time to create your mask and think of something that will have no connection to you, that way your less likely to be discovered. You may leave now unless you have anything else to ask of me?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi wouldn't complain, he already knew once you were in a group. That it would be something you had to deal with. Because even in life he had learned... Nothing is what it seemed. Slowly he would nod on the others words again.
He was listing it for himself right now... In his mind, you could see him making notes. An ANBU in training has a white mask, a code name along with it. He heard about the thing again at being silent... No one knew who you were with the mask.
"With that you are a fully fledged AiT of the ANBU branch take time to create your mask and think of something that will have no connection to you, that way your less likely to be discovered. You may leave now unless you have anything else to ask of me?" Is what his friend told him...
As they were off the mask, the door was still closed... He looked to Yukio. "I already know a name.." He said with a soft and tiny smile. "Takeshi... He named me Owl... I want my name to be Fukurõ." He said and tilted his head, looking if this was fine or not. If that was fine, as well as his mask design which he rather spoke about with this person right now. Then he would leave after that.

[topic left unless stopped]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The flow of the conversation filled the Captain with confidence though young Izumi seemed to be accepting of the duties the branch required of him taking everything in a calm and smooth stride. The Hyuuga's thoughts drifted in those passing moments back to the time he first met the now much more mature AiT back then he'd been a much more timid boy unable to face the sight of blood or the more grim side of the ANBU branch. In those days the seed of doubt had set in Yukio's mind a curious and wandering thought that Izumi may not have been able to make it in the harsh environment of the branch.

These doubts had been put to rest however and like all things, the younger generation of the village continued to develop at a rapid rate seeing an opportunity present itself and grasp it without a doubt in their minds. Though this shouldn't have been surprising hesitation and doubt were not something that could be at the forefront of the mind in the world of the Shinobi as far as the ANBU branch was concerned such things could be deadly should they rear their ugly head at the wrong moment.

Turning in his chair Yukio took a moment to look across the new room sighing as the door closed finally taking an opportunity to relax his serious demeanor dissipating. "Maybe I should try and relax a bit more when making introductions...though the name Takeshi so graciously decided is a unique one safe to say the first impressions much have been a shock." With that the captain waited a brief moment before rising to his feet leaving through the door to continue his duties.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back