Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I am not pished! [Open]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/JunkoPP2_zps84885c0d.png[/img]"]

Music Playing

It was beginning to become one of those lazy days that Junko had become all too fond of. Usually she’d be out at this point in time, running a double marathon before heading on home, however today she’d opted for just the one marathon and in place of the second, she’d enjoy an afternoon of music, snacks and beer. She jogged lightly as she made her way through the underground, eying up those that would usually cause people trouble, though they had long ago learnt that Junko was not someone to mess with, they lost a couple of the more… enthusiastic scumbags that day. Anyone seeing Junko enter the café would see a rather sweaty girl wearing an all red tracksuit with golden strips on the outsides, a small brown backpack slung over one of her shoulders and messy red hair tied in a bun atop her head. She sauntered over to the bar of the establishment and took a seat on one of the stools with a pleasant sigh. “I’ll take whatever on tap and some spicy wings when you can.” She’d say to the girl behind the bar who had already poured the drink when she saw the girl enter. “Sure thing Jun-jun.” She said cheerfully as she placed the drink down in front of her to which Junko would scowl. “I told you, don’t call me that, it’s to girly! Just Jun will do.” She’d scold the girl before picking up and drinking half of the cup, the girl just kind of shrugged it off and giggled, clearly used to Junkos dislike of the name, maybe she enjoyed bothering her and took some pleasure in it? It was anyone guess really. Placing the beer down on the counter for the moment and Junko would turn around and scope out the rest of the clientele. “So, how’ve things been today?” She’d ask the barmaid as she started to take off her jacket, revealing a skin tight, black vest as well as a large pair of wristbands that looked very out of place. “Same old, there's always one asshole or another, nothing we can’t handle though.” The redhead would chuckle an nod, just the answer she was expecting, she began to pull the bands off of her wrists and would place then into the backpack now sat on her lap and after doing that she’d bring her legs up one by one and remove another pair of bands, placing them in her backpack before putting it on her back again. “Well, you know how to find me if you have any trouble, so don’t be shy!” She’d laugh again, as would the girl behind the bar, more than once she had acted as a bouncer for the cafe and it wasn’t about to stop either. The bar-girl would now go about getting the food that was ordered ready and Junko would grab her drink, still facing away from the bar and just simply enjoy the music.

[MFT - 512]
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi had come with her brother to check out the area, but being that she was 10-years-old she decided to sneak off on her own to explore. He probably didn't even notice, he wasn't really watching her anyway. She made her way around, checking out all things there were in the mineshaft. Eventually he would notice she was gone and that would make him angry, since he didn't particularly care about her to begin with. They had made up since their little fight at the Kogane clan housing, in front of everyone, but they still weren't on good terms. How she got him to bring her here was beyond him.
She managed to get herself into a café of some kind, though she couldn't be sure what kind of place it was with the crowd. She was so short no one really noticed she was there, she slipped through the crowd wearing a red monochrome dress that tossed in the air as she ran. She giggled as she pretended she was being a sneaky ninja, though a couple of people had seen her. They made nothing of it, she was just a girl. Though there probably were some not so nice thoughts running through their heads of what they could do.
Then she noticed a woman wearing red, with red hair. Though she knew her synesthesia was a sickness, and still didn't have a name for it, she still had a strong attraction to the color red. It was just so pleasant to her, so she decided to approach this woman in red. She tried to sneak up to the table, though odds are that the woman saw her already. When she got there she would peak her head up over the table and look at her with a finger on her bottom lip like she does so often.
"Hi." she would whisper. "You're pretty, and you look strong... Are you a shinobi, miss?" She couldn't help but be straight forward, she wasn't afraid to ask questions that came to her head. She thought the woman was pretty because of all the red, though she probably would think the same regardless. Unless she was wearing green. "I'm going to be a shinobi. I'm going to be the strongest!" She giggled, still keeping her finger to her lip. "Some day…" She drifted off, looking away from the woman for a second and then looking back to wait for a response.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 409[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was quite a quiet day, which suited the red head fine, her body was finally starting to cool off some from her workout and the beers were going down a treat, she’d already gotten to her third when the café door opened. Junko gave a quick glance in the direction of the door where her grey eyes met a rather small girl wearing a strikingly red dress that contrasted vividly against the white backdrop of her long, fluffy hair. “I must touch it…” Junko thought to herself, imagining already how soft and cloud like it would feel. She would observe as the girl made her way through the café, was she trying to sneak? Pretty adorable, even Junko couldn’t deny that, still; she hoped she wasn’t trying to be serious. It didn’t take the little one long to arrive at her table, her fluffy white head popping up and hey young, innocent face staring up at her. It seemed the young girl was just full of energy, which got Junko to thinking just how did this girl get all the way down here, the tunnels down to the café are hardly safe and even children were fair pickings for the scum skulking around usually. “You have good eyes kid, I am indeed a shinobi and I’m very strong. Probably the strongest there is!” She’d boast loudly, puffing out her chest and beating on it twice with her fist. Junko had totally ignored the pretty comment, she hated it and she got it all the time, one day she’d snap for real, but today wasn’t that day. “Hee hee, if you want to be the strongest, you’ll have to fight me one day!” She said proudly and then leant over the table to pet the girl’s hair, first patting it gently to see how springy it was and then running her fingers through it to test the softness. She was not disappointed at all, it was clear the girl cared for her hair a lot, more so that herself anyway; her poor red hair was a mess, always tied in a bun and always sweaty from working out not to mention the tangles and split ends, it would be most girls worst nightmare. “What’s your name anyway, fluffy little girl?” She’d ask, still toying with the girls locks playfully. “I’m Junko, kinda surprised you got down here okay actually. A lot of the people out there wouldn’t think twice about grabbing a cute little thing like yourself.” Her concern for the girls safety was genuine, she had a big heart and it was especially more so for kids with big dreams, she always saw a lot of herself in them she figured and it was hard not to admire that.

Junko would quickly be snapped from her thoughts as a plate of spicy chicken wings was placed down in front of her, if she’d had a tail it’d be wagging right about now. “Oooh, my wings! These look an smell amazing as usual!” Junko would exclaim to the barmaid who giggled and bowed to the young girl. “Is there anything I can get for you, little miss?” She’d ask with a voice so soft and gentle, it made Junko stare for a moment, she’d not heard that before but she shook it away from her mind regardless. “Go ahead and get what you like. I’ll pay for ya for today!” She’d give the girl a nod and then with a smile and raise a “V” sign to the barmaid, signalling that she too wanted more drink to go with her meal.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi was happy to find that the woman was a shinobi, and that she was a strong one. Chi felt that the best way to become the strongest was to surround herself with other strong Shinobi, and she wasn't wrong. One of the best ways to get better at something was to surround yourself with the best, and she was on her way. The woman said she'd have to fight her one day, and Chi knew she had something to look forward to now. Fighting this woman and proving herself, not only to this stranger but to the whole village. She may have been young and tiny, but she had big dreams.
"Yeah, one day! We'll fight when I'm the strongest in the village." She gave the woman a wink and then giggled when the woman put her hand in her hair. It felt good to receive attention from someone, since her parents spent the better part of her life (and all of her life that she could remember) trying to get rid of her. Then she asked Chi her name and introduced herself. She asked how Chi got down there with how dangerous it was. Still enjoying Junko playing with her hair, Chi would respond.
"I got my brother to bring me here. He wasn't paying attention and I snuck off." She looked around suspiciously. "He'll probably find me soon and I'll have to go. Though, he doesn't care about me so he might just go home without trying to find me…Oh! My name's Chi, Kogane Chi, but you can call me whatever you want if you keep playing with my hair." She would giggle again as the barmaid arrived with Junko's food. She would put her finger back to her lower lip as she watched the food get set down on the table. Chi watched Junko get all excited over the food and turned her attention to the barmaid as she asked her if she wanted anything. She looked back to Junko, all the while keeping her finger to her lip, as she said offered to pay for Chi to get something. Chi definitely liked this woman.
"No foolin'?" she said with a grin. She took a chair to sit at the table with Junko, though it was pretty big compared to her tiny body (which made sense because the place was run for adults). "Uhm, I want… I want… I want some potatoes, I think. I like potatoes, any kind really… Fried, mashed. It's yummy! Oh, and maybe chocolate milk?" She would get excited when she exclaimed how yummy she thought potatoes were, then she was unsure asking for the milk. She didn't actually know what the place sold, but she doubted they had that. Then again, this is a completely made up environment run by nerds with nothing to do with their free time. #breakingthe4thwall[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:478[/size]"]I wasn't sure what a kid would get in this situation and it took me like 2 and a half hours to get this post done because I kept getting distracted. At least the last paragraph is... Something...[/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko would keep happily petting away at the girl’s hair, even again her toughened skin, she could feel the softness and it calmed her a little. The Barmaid would nod at the girls order with a little giggle and totter off back behind the counter, getting to work. Hearing about how the girl got down here though concerned her, why would her brother be down here of all places and even if he could handle himself why bring along such a young girl? It baffled her a little and the remark that her brother probably didn’t care about her hit a little close to home. Junko knew all too well the feeling of family rejecting you; she hated them for it, for what they did to her and her mother without so much as a scrap of evidence. “Even if he doesn’t come for you, I’ll protect you. I don’t have any time for people like that though… I feel like beating your brother up a little.” She’d mutter at the end with a glint in her eye that said she was serious, before downing the rest of her beer and then heading in to grab a piece of the chicken wings, Her one hand remaining on the girls head as she ate with the other. “You have really nice hair; I can’t help but want to touch it.” She’d chuckle. “I wish my hair was like this, but with the hell I put it though, that isn’t a possibility.”

She’d continue to eat her wings and pet the girl and before too long the barmaid came back over with a tray, placing two drinks down for Junko and one for Chi, a tall glass of chocolate milk complete with a straw and finally a big plate of chilli cheese fries, they actually looked pretty good to and Junko eyed them up for a moment and then eyed up the waitress who just giggled and rolled her eyes playfully, seems she was expecting Junko to want them because she was back moments later with another plate. “You know Neno. I’m gonna fall for you one day and ask you to marry me!” She’d laugh happily and tuck into her now much bigger meal. “Well, when that day comes, I’ll be sure to think it over carefully.” Then with a bow she was gone again. “That girl, she is amazing, I swear!” Junko would comment to Chi and then with a look of almost seriousness would say. “Since I don’t see a headband and you are rather young, I’ll assume you’re pretty new to all of this? Ninja life I mean. Do you have any idea what your specialties are, something you can do better than others or maybe you’re from a clan with a special bloodline?” Junko seemed to want to steer the conversation to a more serious area, she still looked quite happy and certainly wasn’t lecturing the girl, she just always found learning about people to be fun also, she might be able to provide some help to the girl, if her talents lay within what she herself can do.

[MFT - 540]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi was very relaxed sitting there while Junko petted her. It felt nice finally having someone to give her attention, since she never got it from anyone else. It also felt good in general having someone pet her, she was actually close to letting out a purr like some kind of cat but then Junko said something about her brother. She agreed, she felt like Junko beating her brother up a little, too. Then she complimented her hair and put down her own hair.
"I like your hair, Junko. It's red, that's my favorite color." She would smile, hoping that her comment would make her feel better. It didn't take long for Chi's food to arrive, she was surprised to see it. She wasn't sure what it was at first, then she realized they were fries covered with chili and cheese. She put her finger on her bottom lip for a moment to stare at the plate. She picked up a fry from the pile and lifted it into the air, watching the cheese and chili slowly slide off. She had never had this combination of food before as it wasn't quite something they would serve at dinner in the Kogane estate. She's had fries before, but never like this.
"Whoa…" she would say as she slowly placed the fry in her mouth, a little bit of chili falling onto her dress around her chest area. She started to chew on it and could taste the spices in the chili. It was hotter than she was used to, she swallowed the fry as Junko started asking her about her shinobi life and her specialties. The heat from the chili made her let out a breath and a small flame came out. "that's weird…
"I'm pretty good with fire jutsu."
She laughed, thinking about how perfect that timing was. "They're my favorite, fire is so beautiful. It's all woo!" as she said this she flew her hands into the air to simulate an explosion or a fire erupting. "My family doesn't have any bloodline, we've been pure for generations… Pure from any core abilities amongst our family, too, though I have some kind of special talent for fire that we can't explain. My brother said he thinks I'm not actually a member of this family, he doesn't remember our mother even being pregnant with me." Chi continued to eat her fries and drink her milk, though having the manners not to talk with her mouth full. "Mmm, so what are your specialties, Junko?" She kept talking like she hadn't brought up the possibility of her being adopted by the Kogane clan, the family she thought was her blood family all her life. It didn't seem to have any effect on her, maybe she just didn't believe it was true, or maybe she was suppressing her true feelings on the matter.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 479|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko would begin to gobble up her feast of food happily, alternating from one wing to a hand full of fried and back again. She was clearly ungraceful as far as girls went and it would be a surprise to anyone looking at her how she managed to stay in such good shape despite the amount she ate and drank, working her way up to a dozen beers consumed already. “I’m rather fond of red myself; I wouldn’t change my hair colour for the world.” She would reply to the girl. “I find gold quite a nice colour too.” She’d add, pointing to the stripe running down the outside of either of her pant legs. She was amused by the girls fascination with the food and couldn’t help but smile as she ate, it wasn’t uncommon for kids to be steered away from junk food like this so she would assume that’s why it was so interesting to the girl, though the flames coming out of her mouth were a slight cause for concern, the Chilli in the wonderland café was known for its kick.

It came as no shock when the girl, after belching fire, told her about her affinity for fire Ninjutsu and with how easily it seemed to come to her even Junko could see the potential she had. The fact that her family had no special affinity for anything at all was quite intriguing though, it wasn’t to often a child would be born with such talent if the parents possessed none, though the remainder of the conversation seemed to indicate why. She didn’t want to say anything, it might have been quite upsetting to her but, the red haired girl was pretty confident that Chi had been adopted, though that brought her families reckless disregard into a whole new and worrying light. Why adopt a child, just to ignore her, strange… She thought to herself but would outwardly smile as to not raise any kind of suspicion. “Well, my talents lie in Taijutsu, using my fists! Weapons are for the weak of heart.” She’d say and give a little flex to show off some of her muscles. “I do have to be prepared though, sometimes you need a little extra and for that I tend to go with Earth Ninjutsu. That’ll be my lesson for you. No matter how powerful you are, you shouldn’t stick solely to one style of fighting, it’s better to have a backup that be caught by surprise.” She’d nod almost sagely, it wasn’t often she got to act teacher like, not often she gave out advice to youngsters willingly either, though she wouldn’t tell Chi that. "Do you have many friends in the academy, Chi? There seems to be quite a lot of students these days, have you met anyone interesting? Maybe gotten yourself a crush?" She'd tease the girl a little, chuckling and sticking her tongue out a little.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi was happy that Junko was fond of the color red, too. She may not have said it was her favorite color but that's pretty much what Chi heard. Then she mentioned the color gold and Chi's ears poked up. She didn't see it herself because her eyes were closed, but she was told that when she attacked her brother her fire was gold. Since then she's been practicing molding her chakra and has found that she can create a slight bubble of gold chakra appear on her hands. She closed her eyes and concentrated really hard until she could feel her hands getting warm. She opened her eyes and see the golden chakra surrounding her hands, but it wouldn't last very long before dissipating. After it was over she would giggle as she put another fry in her mouth.
"When I discovered my fire ability, I also discovered that my chakra is actually gold. It's neat! Just like my family's ancestor in the legends." She smiled happily as she took a sip of her milk. Junko started talking about her taijutsu skill, which reminded her of her brother, but he liked using swords. She was unarmed, which reminded her of Kyo. And what she said about having a backup was something Chi hadn't thought about before. She was certain she'd be able to kick butt with just her fire. Then she remembered her team and thought that was a good substitute for having a "backup" without thinking about the possibility of being without Kyo and Oyochi.
"I have a team with Kyo and Oyochi. I don't need a backup, because I got them!" Chi was disgusted at the thought of having a "crush" at the academy. She didn't think about boys like that, she was only ten. In fact, she didn't think about anyone like that yet. "A crush? Noooo, boys are groooss." She stuck her tongue out in a disgusted manner and shook her head violently to show how much she was disgusted by the idea."Besides, who needs 'em? I need to focus on my training!" She would finish with a grin, shoving more fries into her face.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:360[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=5]Emotions on the Sleeve[/size]"]
Junko was impressed by the thought of a golden chakra, hers was quite unusual as far as colours went, but only when she was opening the chakra gates. Most peoples Chakra was blue and that was considered the norm, but once she began to open up the gates, her body would begin to glow a different colour. “Gold? That sounds amazing! I normally have blue chakra which is considered the normal colour, but when I start to fight seriously, it becomes green and comes from my body like an aura of steam. But not many people have seen me do that, mainly because the ones who have are dead.” She’d say with a smile, proud of her body count for the most part, though some of those that had passed on weren’t by her hand, her old team, both the boys she had done so many missions with, one had died just a couple of years ago and the other had to quit being a ninja after losing a leg, she was all remained and that always made her feel sad.

Junko would finish up her chicken wings in short order and Chi talked about her team and having no need for romance which made her chuckle slightly, “A girl after my own heart.” She’d comment before gulping down another mug of her beer. “Far be it from me to question your team mates abilities. Trusting them is very important; I trusted my team mates… when I had them. But you can’t just rely on them to cover up your weaknesses; they won’t always be there…” She would sigh softly, remembering her Chuunin exam and looking at her hands, fingers still scarred from her ordeal. “When you’ve had to carry both your team mates up over two miles of wet, slippery sheer cliff face, you come to appreciate your own need for independence. That experience is what made me what I am today.” She’d smile at the girl and put down her hands, she was starting to get a bit sentimental meaning she was drunk. “I stopped relying on people long ago, if you truly want something, it is best to take charge yourself and then those who truly respect you will join. It’s a fucked up way of thinking, but I can’t bring myself to think any other way and it seems you are on that same path.”

She would now simply go silent until she had finished up her fries and her other drink and simply think about her past and who she had become over time. She certainly didn’t dislike herself, not at all but she felt that she was missing out on a lot of things, like love, because of her past experiences, she tried her best to shake it all off but it would be nagging at her for a while. “Sorry I got all preachy there. I guess I just don’t want you to miss out on things like I did. It may not seem like much but… in the end you’ll regret missing out on things.” She would smile and reach over to the girl and run her fighters through her hair again. Maybe it wasn’t too late like she thought, sure she had sacrificed a lot so she could focus on training but she was young and had a chance, Chi seemed to be letting her open up to herself, strange.

[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]It made Chi feel good that Junko reacted the way she did to her gold chakra. Chi was still just beginning to discover the truth behind her gold chakra, but still liked to think that it made her unique in a "cool" way. She was also excited by the fact that Junko seemed to have a high kill count, to her it meant that she was indeed very strong to have survived so many live or death encounters. Chi wasn't a cold hearted killer, and she wasn't itching to kill someone as soon as she was able to, but it the idea behind it that she could be so strong that intrigued her. She was also curious about what would cause her chakra to turn green, then she became confused.
She didn't understand Junko's meaning behind her statement "a girl after my own heart" and she showed it by putting her finger back to her lower lip. Of course she listened intently to what followed, Junko's words seemed to resonate with Chi. When she went to the academy she didn't plan on meeting Kyo and "Oreo", or forming a sort of makeshift team with them. She was planning on being a team of her own, a one woman army of sorts. She could still be, she thought as she listened to Junko, she could be a one woman army but keep Kyo and Oreo around for companionship and aid when she couldn't cut it herself. She wanted to be strong, and Junko was right about her not always have them by her side.
"Juuunkoooo" She said, stretching out the name to give her time to gather her thoughts. "I think, it's good. It's good to be independent, but you always need someone you can rely on. You may not be able to rely on everyone all the time, but… In a way, you can't rely on yourself 100% either. Ya know? Like, I don't know…" She scratched her head with a face of obvious concentration. "No matter how strong we may become physically, it helps ta have someone there for the emotional stuff, ya know? You have friends, right? Don't you think you can rely on them?" She ask, trying not to be rude. It seemed to Chi that Junko was saying she didn't have anyone she could rely on, so it seemed like she didn't have any friends. Chi doubted this, and if she had friends she wondered why she couldn't rely on them.
"l… Want to be your friend." She whispered hesitantly. "I mean... You seem cool, and you bought me food so that automatically moves you to the top of my list of cool people, so yeah." She give a big smile as she put some more food into her mouth, hoping she didn't say anything to upset the woman. She was glad to have met someone so strong that wasn't a family member or teacher at the academy, though they probably weren't as strong as Junko. Chi knew she was lucky to have found her.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 509[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""]
The straight forwardness of Chis words hit home hard on junko and she almost physically retracted from the verbal assault. Junko had always tried to be independent after her Chuunin exam though not through force, her team mates distanced themselves from her, embarrassed at having being saved by her and jealous that she was the only one to pass, she thought them friends but after that they just seemed to leave her and her sensei had to take up a new crop of Genin and he was too busy with them to hang around too much with her and once those three people stopped being there, she realised she was pretty alone. Sure she was friendly with people, could joke around some with her comrades or even a perfect stranger but other than her own mother, she couldn’t really call anyone a true friend could she? The realization was sinking in fast and Junko would sink down depressingly in her seat and sigh. “You’re one brutal kid, you know… though I should really blame myself, not you.” She’d say with a somewhat subdued smile. “I really don’t have friends… not close friends anyway.”

The little girl was clearly far wiser than Junko and she knew it, brains had never been her strong suit so it was hardly a surprise, the age difference did sting but the sweetness just counter balanced it nicely. “I think I’d like to be your friend to, Chi. I think I need to… be less focused on myself but at the same time, save myself from becoming some kind of lonely hermit.” She’d smile and reach her hand over to Chi, poking her on the nose. “You’d best take responsibility little madam, I’m rusty at this so I expect some help!” She’d then raise a hand into the air and call back to the bar. “Oi oi, Neno. Some of the warm stuff and two cups please~” She’d say cheerfully and the girl would simply nod and begin to prepare stuff, Junko at this point would pull one of the straps of her backpack down and roll her shoulder a little now that the strain was off and doing the same to the other but keeping the bag in her hands. “I feel so much better with this thing off, I can move a little better now.” She’d grin widely as she lowered the bag to about one foot off the floor and then dropped it, the resulting impact caused the entire building to shake and other people in the bar currently would look around scared, thinking it was an earthquake, one person ever dropping a glass in panic. Neno would glare daggers at Junko from behind the bar. “I’ve warned you about that, Junjun! It’s scary!” Junko would respond by simply laughing, it was hard to believe that this girl had no friends to be sure, she was so friendly and playful but was all that just an act to hide her inner turmoil? Someone would need to be close to her to figure that one out for sure.

[MFT - 527]
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]It took a second, but Chi could get the feeling that what she said had really struck home. She didn't know exactly what she was saying, she just wondered why she couldn't rely on people if she had friends. She believed that most people had friends, like it was something that would automatically happen to people. She never could have guessed that Junko really didn't have any friends, at least any close friends as she stated. Chi's smile would drop after the woman spoke those words, not sure what to say in relation to that she waited for Junko's next response.
Chi's smile returned after Junko agreed to be her friend, then it grew bigger after she poked the little girl on the nose. She listened intently to Junko's guidelines for their relationship, and she was more than willing to give her help to be her friend. She didn't feel bad for her, but she didn't think anyone deserved to not have any close friends. She should know, she didn't have any friends until she met Oyochi and Kyo, and though she was bubbly and hyper she wasn't truly and completely happy until she had people to call her friend.
"We're going to be the best of friends, Junko." Chi said confidently, shooting Junko a thumbs up and a wink. She watched Junko release her backpack as the young girl finished off her fries and her milk. As she was finishing the last of her milk Junko dropped her pack and the shockwave and resulting building shake made Chi almost drop her cup. Chi let out a little yelp and fumbled with the cup for a second but managed to catch it without it slipping out of her hands. She let out a soft "phew" and placed it on the table. Chi wondered what it was that Junko had ordered, but she didn't care. She looked around to see if her brother had found her yet, then realized he didn't care and had probably gone home as soon as he realized she was gone (if he even noticed at all) so she turned her attention back to Junko.
"Junko, earlier you said something about sometimes needing a little… extra." She was being as casual as possible, not wanting to go into the subject too quickly. "I was thinking… since you're so adept with unarmed combat, maybe you could…" She stopped for a moment before finishing, looking around for a second as nervousness kept her from finishing. Would she even agree to it? If she did, would Chi be able to handle it? These are the kind of things that were running through the young girl's head, but this was her best chance to learn from someone so skilled.
"Maybe, some day you could teach me unarmed combat?" She wouldn't make eye contact with the older woman, but she would look up in an unsure manner while she gripped the empty cup with both hands and rocked it back and forth. "I think it would be, like… Good for me, since I would be free to still use hand seals with them, ya know? Also, it's be awesome to see Kyo's face if I beat him in a fight using unarmed taijutsu." She would giggle at the thought of beating the Hyuuga boy with unarmed combat if Junko would teach her. He wouldn't know what to do with that, but of course this wouldn't be her primary mode of combat. She would just use it as a secondary in case her fire jutsu weren't enough.
"What do ya say, Junkoooo?" She would raise herself up now with her elbows on the table, placing her chin in her hands in order to aid in the puppy dog eyes she would give the woman.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:631[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Friendship is Magic"]
Junko couldn’t help but chuckle at the cheesy thumbs up, seemed a rather dorky thing to do given the circumstances and yet it suited this little cutie all the same. Chi reminded Junko of a small puppy, so eager to please just for the price of a little attention; this girl would indeed end up being a close friend to her despite the age difference. “I get the feeling will be, Chi.” Junko would say with a smile of her own, still slightly inebriated but happier none the less. The conversation would then move on to a topic much closer to Junkos heart and one she could just talk about for hours, fist fighting which it seemed Chi had given a little thought as she was eating and had become interested in it somewhat, but even that little bit would get the redheads mind moving. She’d never honestly thought about taking on a proper student, sure she could teach a class here or there, but taking a specific student under her wing was apparently something she wanted to happen. As far as she was concerned teaching something she was a master at was no problem, sure she’d never taught before, but it couldn’t be that hard surely? She’d shrug mentally and just keep up with her smile. “I think that would be something I can arrange, though I won’t go easy on you, you need to work hard if you want results!” She’d say with a tone of seriousness just as the barmaid came up to the table and placed down a small tray, looking right into Junkos eyes and saying softly so that only she and Chi could hear her. “You are responsible for anything that happens, if anyone asks, I didn’t serve you, okay?” Junko would wave her hand and just out of some sort of jubilant twitch, take one of Nenos cheeks and pull her face toward her own, kissing her on the lips which of course the barmaid pulled back from upon realization, face all flushed. “Don’t worry Neno, I’m not going to get her plastered.” The woman seemed at a loss for words and just shuffled on back to the bar, trying to hide her face, much to Junkos amusement.

She’d soon turn her attention to the tray the girl had delivered, sat on it was a thin, clay jug and a small pair of sake cups. Junko would head straight in and fill the two cups, handing one to the girl. “This is a little secret, I’m sure you understand why and before you go and make the first timers mistake, sip very slowly or you may lose a few layers of skin on your throat… I’ve been there.” She’d laugh, recalling her first time and how much it burnt her throat in the most awful way. “If we are friends, we must share a drink!” She’d announce and lift her cup up and aiming it toward the girl, so they could tap cups before drinking and after she’d taken a sip of her own, she would ask the small girl. “By the way, Kyo? You mentioned he was good with his fists?”

[MFT - 545]

[OOC - Sorry for the long wait D; I'll be better from now on I promise! A couple posts a week I assure you!]
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi was happy being here around Junko. She was nice to her, it was a new thing to the girl. She wasn't used to having someone being so nice to her. She noticed that there seemed to be something different about her from when she first met her earlier. It reminded her of the man Iori who she first met a while back at the fire and Ice festival. She didn't know what was up with her, but she was amused by her actions with the barmaid. She had never seen a girl kiss another girl on the lips before. It seemed strange, but she liked it all the same. There seemed to be something interesting about the stuff the barmaid had brought them, as Junko had to explain how to drink them.
She was careful, sticking a finger in the drink and then placing it in her mouth to test it out. She gave a weird look and felt a very slight burning sensation on the throat. She picked up the drink and would give it a knock against Junko's before taking a drink from it. Junko was right, it did feel like she lost a few layers of her esophagus as it slid down her throat. Her face tightened up and she felt bad and good at the same time. It was a strange feeling for a ten-year-old. One she really shouldn't be feeling yet, but she didn't have anyone to tell her she shouldn't be doing it. Just Junko the Enabler.
"Yeah, Kyo." She would take a drink and make the face again, but smile afterward. "Kyo is in the Hyuuga clan or something. He likes to fight with his fisties." She would raise her fists in a fighting manner to mimic how she thinks Kyo fights. She finished her drink and her face was started to turn red already. She didn't have any kind of tolerance for alcohol, but she wasn't acting like it just yet. Maybe after another drink she'd begin to become… more loose.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 340[/size]"]Short post, lost my muse for this RP a bit. Should come back unless you take another 10 days to post again ;)[/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko would giggle and take another sip of her sake, so it seemed that the girl had her eyes on someone she had no chance of beating, hand to hand at least, Ninjutsu wise, she stood a far greater chance. The redhead had dealt with Hyuuga a few times before and they were usually pretty arrogant about their abilities, often with the skill to back it up, though it made them wholly unlikable in the long run. “Well, I can’t promise you’ll ever be able to beat a Hyuuga with pugilism, they’re born and raised with Taijutsu, even I have trouble with them and I have worked my ass of training… sometimes I really just want to pluck their eyes out and use them myself…” Not that she wasn’t satisfied with her own power and abilities, but the augment of having something so amazing as the Byakugan would be nothing but a boon to her already kage level skills, in her opinion at least.

She would finish off the rest of her sake and then pour herself another, doing the same for Chi if she needed it, Junko was a fairly fast drinker but since Chi was a child she might just down it. Once it was poured she would look into the younger girls eyes, just for a moment and then shrug. “You know, if you get to drunk I don’t think I’d feel right letting you go home, fuck knows what your parents would do… if they noticed anyway? Maybe I could take you home to sleep it off. Sure my mother would enjoy having a guest, she’s like that.” Her mother would probably fawn all over the younger girl, she was always a big softie when it came to children, same with her monster of a canine companion, Momoe, a giant, grey and black Irish Wolfhound who simply loved people and despite her size was a very bouncy dog. “We’d have to be careful that Momoe doesn’t run you over, she’d probably steamroll you if she was excited enough! Dogs built like a horse but she’s a softy!” She’d say with a grin and a chuckle, now imagining Chi riding the dog like a horse, funny thing is it would probably work too, the dog was just that big.
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]This drink was strange to Chi, her body was becoming warmer than its already above average temperature. Her short stature coupled with the fact that she had never had alcohol of any kind before made the drink's effects start to take place pretty early. As Junko spoke she finished the cup but continued to listen. The part about plucking their eyes out to use herself made her giggle, which was weird considering it made her think about Kyo with his eyes having been gouged out. After the woman filled her cup again Chi would hold out her cup to let her fill it back up.
"Thank you, Junkoo~" She would say with a grin, looking up at the older woman. For a second they made eye contact and Chi involuntarily blushed and quickly looked down at her cup and took another drink. Junko started talking about Chi getting drunk and that's when she realized that what she was drinking was alcohol. She let out a soft hum as she thought about drinking more, but it was a quick decision for her to take another sip before making a less exaggerated version of the face she made with her first sip. She tried to think about Junko's offer to take her to the woman's house. The ten-year-old rolled the stranger's offer in her head, but very shortly and without much thought on the matter she got very excited with the mention of a dog.
"Doggies! I love doggies but I… I can't have them because like…. Ionno." She giggled, not able to form a coherent sentence at this point as she placed the now empty cup on the table. Such a lightweight. "Lez go, Junkoo~" She went to stand up forgetting that the chair was taller than she was. She slid off the edge and stumbled forward a bit then backwards again before bumping into the chair. She started to apologized but realized it was a chair and giggled. "Juuunkoooo, I wanna meet your dog. Lez go!" The young girl would attempt to grab Junko's had to lead her out, despite the fact that if she could get to her hand (without stumbling over herself) she wouldn't be able to drag such a strong shinobi out of the café like that. She would try her darnest, though, gosh darn it.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:389|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The smaller girl was most assuredly drunk, even though she’d had just a couple of cups. She was a little bit of a lightweight but that just added to how adorable she was, at least in Junkos mind. She seemed to get a little bit blushy to, though the reasoning behind it was beyond the older girl and she’d simply shrug it off as the alcohol. The mention of her mother’s Inuzuka companion seemed to stir up some joy inside the small girl and not only that she seemed quite up for coming to spend the night at her house so that’d avoid the awkward conversation with her parents at the very least. “Heh, I think you’ll have fun, I can’t exactly say no after mentioning it.” She’d say with a giggle as the girl stumbled to her feet and came over to her, grabbing at her hand and pulling, she was definitely excited that was for sure. Junko would quickly finish her drink and pick up her back, tossing it over one shoulder whilst never letting go of Chi’s hand. “Calm down, calm down.” She would say whilst waving her free hand toward Neno with a smile. “I’ll catch you later Neno! Maybe tomorrow night depending on work.” The barmaid would sheepishly wave back, still a little pink in the cheeks. “Y-yeah, goodnight JunJun…” She’d say quietly before going about making herself busy. Junko would simply chuckle and look down at the small girl. “Well then, time to go, if it’s early enough my mom might have more things for us to eat! She loves to back when she isn’t at work.” With that she would lead the girl out of the café and into the dark, seedy tunnels.

Most people knew well enough to leave Junko alone by now, so she felt her and the young girl were safe, however there was a person Junko wouldn’t mind bumping into. “Hey Chi, if you see your brother or anything, let me know, kay? I have a few choice words for him if it’s okay with you.” She’d smile, but this wasn’t a normal one by any stretch, seemed kind of mischievous and a little blood lusty.

[OOC - Short I know, but wanted to leave that ending open for you just incase xP]
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]The little girl couldn't hold her excitement, she didn't get to play with dogs very often, especially one that was probably big enough for the short child to ride. The alcohol made it worse, she obviously wasn't handling it very well and it went straight to her head. She was so focused on meeting her dog, but as Junko finished her drink Chi stopped tugging on her hand and just felt it in her own. As she waited she swayed from side to side and her eyes moved around the room a bit. She let out a hum and started getting antsy as Junko started to get ready to leave. She didn't react much to the mention of food, but that didn't mean she wouldn't get excited if it was presented to her.
As they left the Café Chi continued to hold Junko's hand as long as she would let her. She felt safe with Junko, but that was probably because she was so strong. Chi wanted to be the strongest of them all, and she thought she had found someone she could look up to. She was a strong independent woman, who wasn't afraid to be herself or to give someone a beat down if they deserved it. Who knew what would become of the two of them in the future, but in Chi's mind Junko was going to teach her to use unarmed combat and they were going to be best friends. Chi could even teach her how to… Well maybe help her… She'd find something she was good at and teach her one day.
"Muh brother prolly went home ya know? If even he remembered I came with 'im he prolly would just home…" The girl's words trailed off as she stumbled over herself, catching her balance at the last moment. "Woopsiesss~" The little girl would giggle at her blunder. She would look up at Junko to see if she noticed, but it was hard to not notice. "When I become an adult, I'ma gonna be so strong and such. I'll be like… So strong! My brother and muh family will see, when I become tha Tsu… Tsucha… Tsuchum? The Kage! When I do dat I'll show them all that I'm not sick…" She become kind of solemn after that for a moment, then she giggled for no reason and would move to rest her head on Junko's arm or hand, whichever was at the height of her head.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 412|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko would grumble, a little displeased that she probably wouldn’t get the chance to knock some sense into even one member of the girl’s family, not yet at least. It was a little sad though inspiring at the same time listening to the girls words, even though it was no secret to her how her family treated her, she still wanted to prove that she wasn’t sick? Okay that caught Junkos attention somewhat, more so than the declaration of her becoming the Tsuchikage. “Wait, sick? Why do they think you’re sick. You seem to be a perfectly healthy young girl to me, bit of a lightweight but, you are pretty tiny.” She’d ask curiously though with a subtle smile at the end. Whilst the girl was answering, Junko became all to aware of their slow progress, if there was no chance of a fight, even a one sided one, she felt it would probably be best to speed up and get to the house. She would come to a stop and look at Chi for a moment and ponder how this would be done, she was wearing a dress so that limited the options really, didn’t want her to be flashing herself all over the village. The redhead came to a quick decision thankfully, she would kneel down facing the girl and put one arm behind her, pressing her forearm against the girl bottom and then picking her up, keeping her steady with the other hand till she grabbed onto the arm she was now sitting on for balance. “There, that should get us moving a bit faster.” She’d comment as she got her own balance sorted and just as she said, things sped up and they were moving at almost running pace through the village, Chi would find the ride pretty smooth despite that.

Before to long, Junko was placing the small girl back on the ground as they were stood outside of the door to a small, but well kept looking house. “Since it’s only me, mum and Momoe, we can get away with living in a small house.” She’d shrug as she located the key for the door in her back pocket. She’d open the door slowly and peer in for a moment before opening the door all the way and stepping in, she’d close the door once Chi did the same and then a voice would chime through the building. “Junko, is that you?” Junko would look down at the small girl, take her hand and then head toward the voice. “Yeah, I’m home. Ermm, wheres Momoe?” Her mum would be quiet for a moment and then her laugh would be heard. “Not alone I take it? Momoes on her way.” She’d coo in a rather mischievous way and Junko would sigh, letting go of Chis hand and standing in front of her and speaking as the sounds of heavy paw steps could be heard approaching. “My mum doesn’t approve of me bringing boys home so she Sends Momoe to scare then off. Don’t worry though, once she sees you I’ll be able to stop her and things’ll be fine.” Her mum never was one to ask questions, even if it mattered since had she known the guest was a girl, she’d not be sending the dog to tackle them. At that moment, the dog would round the corner, a large scruffy coated Irish Wolfhound came barreling toward them at high speed. It would look and see Chi and begin to put on the breaks, but it wasn’t enough as Junko had predicted and she caught the dog head first and held her in a hug. “You know, one day I’m gonna bring the Kage home for something and you two are going to run him down.” She’d say loud enough for her mum to hear before picking herself up and petting Momoe on the back as she sniffed at Chi and wagged her tail curiously. Junko was not the tallest of people, but for a girl she was certainly over the average, even so, Momoes head would come up to the girls breasts, truly a horse built dog. “Momoe, this is Chi, my new friend and due to… circumstances, she’ll be spending the night. So be nice to her, okay?” She’d say to the canine who was now going about getting right up to Chis face and sniffing for a moment before licking her cheek to which Junko just laughed, waiting to see how the girl would react to the dog.

[MFT - 779]
[OOC – Will provide pics of Momoe and Mother soon, just got to find them ^^]
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Junko didn't seem to understand what Chi meant by being sick. Chi hadn't thought about it when she said it. She just met Junko, had she even mentioned her "sickness" before? She was in too much of a stupor to remember, but before she could respond she found herself being picked up by the woman. She was a bit surprised, and at the same time happy for some reason. It was like she was a toddler again, when she used to be held by her mother. After getting situated Chi would finally reveal her explanation for calling herself sick.
"I have something where like I see colors and they have personalities and such." Chi explained with not much detail. "I don't know, I don't think I'm sick ya know? Just different." She would most likely not say anything else for the rest of the trip, just enjoying riding Junko to her home. When they arrived Chi didn't think much of the house one way or another. Though her house was large it was only large to accommodate the entirety of the Kogane clan. There were many generations and cousins living in the house. For just Junko, her mother, and the dog it seemed nice.
They walked inside and Junko had said barely anything to her mother in the other room before she stood in front of Chi. The little girl wasn't paying attention and ran into her before she even knew what was going on. Then the sound of rushing footsteps caught her ear. Chi leaned over to look around Junko and saw a giant dog hurdling towards them. It looked at Chi and immediately slowed its roll and skid into a stop in Junko's arm. Chi had a big smile and was just as excited to see the dog as predicted she would be. When she started sniffing Chi's face the young girl would sway around until she started being licked. She would giggle and attempt to hug the dog and squeal.
"Oh my goodness it's so cute and huge! I wanna ride her into battle like... I don't know, I'm just too excited!" If the dog moved too suddenly the girl would surely fall, but she would continue to giggle and be excited. She didn't get to be around dogs very often, and definitely not dogs that were as big as this one. "Where's your mother, Junnkooo?" she would say when she found a moment to. She wanted to meet the woman if she was going to stay at their house that night.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 425[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back