Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I am not pished! [Open]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Friendship is Magic"]

Junko couldn’t hide the smile on her face as she watched the small girl playing with the dog; it was adorable to say the least. She would place a hand on both of their heads and pet them before standing up straight. “Well, my mother is in the lounge I would assume, I don’t smell anything cooking so she must be relaxing in there.” Before heading to the room though Junko would ponder on what the girl called her sickness, in all honesty it sounded kind of cool to her but she could see where a problem might creep in, sort of a judging a book by its cover kind of deal. The girl seemed quite comfortable around her though so perhaps red was a good colour? She wore it all the time so that could be a good thing at least. “We’ll have to talk more about your… condition; I’m kinda interested in knowing more about it.” She’d tell the girl with a smile and another pat on the head before she began to move forwards and round the corner that Momoe had emerged from moments ago. The dog would follow along, sticking to Chi since they were both enjoying the attention.

Their hose, whilst small was very warm and cosy and quite nicely decorated too so it certainly felt like a real home. Junko would push on the door that was slightly ajar and head into what was the lounge. It was one of the bigger rooms in the house and was home to several bookshelves and a roaring fire that was lit at this moment, Momoes bed could also be seen. There was a big, comfortable looking sofa facing the fire and sat next to it, on a chair with wheels what honestly looked like an older version of Junko, for the most part at least, Junko had inherited her Asian shaped eyes from her father but other than that, almost identical right down to the fiery red hair. Her mother also had a pair of red triangles on her cheeks as was common in the Inuzuka clan. “I wasn’t expecting you back so soon Junko, nor was I expecting you to be quite so sober.” She’d say with a chuckle as she marked down a page in a book she seemed to be reading and placed it down on a table just across from herself. “Yeah, one thing led to another and I ended up bringing my friend home. She wanted to meet Momoe and… well… I kinda didn’t want to take her home.” Junko would admit though without context it would just seem odd to her mother. “Anyway, Chi, this is my mother, Inuzuka Ran and mother, this is Chi, she’ll be spending the night if that’s okay?” Junko would add after the introductions, it would be best to get it out there sooner rather than later though Ran wasn’t the type of woman to say no, being quite a cheerful and easy going person. “I don’t have an issue with that and I am sure Momoe will enjoy it.” She would comment as she watched her canine comrade sticking to the small, fluffy headed girl happily.

[MFT - 544]
[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi felt Junko's hand on her head as she played with the dog, causing her to return attention to the woman she had come to the home of. She spoke about her mother being in the other room and Chi would go to follow her with her tiny arm trying to remain around the large dog. Rounding the corner behind the tall woman Chi would look around the new room as she sought to take in every detail and especially every color. She felt the room was bigger than the other, but she didn't think much of it as the alcohol was causing her attention to drift rapidly between the dog, Junko, the room, the roaring fire, and the new woman who was sitting in some kind of wheeled chair. It was something Chi hadn't seen before and she was quite interested, but not interested enough to say anything or drift away from the large dog she had so suddenly become so attached to since it had been a while since she had been able to play with an actual dog.
"Hellooo…" Chi would say with a slight slur, still not detaching herself from the dog as it now became her only form of balance as the alcohol started to really set into her system. "I reeallly like your doggyyy." she would smile, putting her head against the dog. She had let Junko do the introductions, but Chi wasn't abnormally shy as one could guess with very little interaction with her. She just couldn't get any words out at the moment without looking dumb, so the ten-year-old girl stayed silent for the most part as she stared at the fire in front of them. Though she wondered why the woman was sitting in the wheelchair, she didn't say as such but rather kept her eyes focused on the dancing embers. Fire entranced the young girl, a little too much to be sure.
"I um… I like to fight! Do you like it, miss Ran-sama-chan?" Though a dumb question, Chi didn't realize she might be confined to the chair. Whether by combat accident or sickness, it might seem a rude question to ask but she was a little child. She didn't read circumstances or know much about people in wheelchairs. She would learn eventually, but at the moment, and in her current mental state due to the consumption of alcohol for the first time at such an early age, she couldn't imagine there might be a very serious reason as to why she was in the chair. And not that she just wanted to roll around the house because it would be fun.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 442|MFT[/size]"]I figured the "chair with wheels" was a wheelchair and maybe Ran has had her legs paralyzed or something due to combat?[/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junkos mother would give a disapproving glance toward her daughter after easily figuring out she was inebriated. She would have chewed Junko out had their guest not been right there, so she’d settle for a gentle scold. “Seems you may need a little sense beaten into you again, daughter of mine.” She’d say and give a smile that whilst sweet on the surface was recognisable to Junko as her being pissed at her, the red head would just kind of sigh since really she was unable to say anything since she knew she was at fault. “I’ll go get us some drinks and stuff. You stay here Chi.” Junko said as she made a quick exit to get Ran’s glare off of her and the woman would then turn her attention on the small, curious girl with a genuine smile this time. She was used to dealing with youngster since she was a sensei at the academy, taijutsu in fact, though to look at her you’d be surprised.

“Oh yes.” She’d answer with a small chuckle. “I have always loved to fight, even when I was pregnant with Junko. I think that’s how she became to fixated with working on her body and not her mind. She isn’t dumb but my goodness that girl lacks common sense.” She would place her hands on the wheels of her chair and wheel toward the girl. Momoe at this point had sat down and was quite happy to let Chi use her as a leaning post, since she could tell it was the only thing keeping her on her feet. “I actually teach at the academy. I don’t believe I’ve seen you around though. Are you a student? Most are but, a few choose a simple, safer life…” She’d say almost drifting off on a tangent about her daughter once more, clearly still in a foul mood with her. She’d put forward her own hand and scratch Momoe under the chin gently and letting her face get a little more serious. “You seem like quite an innocent child, though that often means naught. I am worried about you though. Exactly how much did my daughter have you drink? With such a small body it could have lasting effects.” She may not have looked it, given her situation but Ran was in fact an ex-medical ninja of both Leaf and Stone, one of the first to be combat specialized and one of the rarer breeds of medic.

[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi didn't notice the glances towards Junko by her mother. She was too fascinated by the dog. She had a strange obsession of sorts with dogs because she was never allowed to have any at the estate. They were deemed a nuisance, and the very presence of a dog brings about the thought of the "tainted" Inuzuka. So any chance she had Chi would drown herself in the affection of the beasts. She didn't even notice when Junko left. When Ran began to speak Chi's head nearly twisted fully around because, honestly, she forgot where she was for a moment and that someone else was there.
Her head was swimming, and she could barely keep her attention focused as Ran spoke. Her words drifted through Chi's ears and she had to blink to keep her eyes fixed. She heard something about how the woman loved to fight. Then she said something about teaching at the academy, but Chi had never seen her there before. She had fallen when Momoe decided to sit down and was now sitting on her butt leaning against the large dog with her legs spread and her panties showing for the world.
"How much drink have Junko me?" Chi said, trying to repeat what Ran had said in the form of a question. "Many as this." She raised her hand but it was limp, no fingers were put up. Instead they hung loosely from her hand that she could barely keep in the air. The alcohol had taken its turn, Chi was finally at a stage where she couldn't do anything but lie there. "Was Junko bad?" She asked lazily, rolling over and giggling as she ended up on the floor.
"Where is Junkoooooo?" She finally noticed that the woman she came with was gone, and rolled her head around looking for her but ended up with her face buried in the dog's fur.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 318|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ran was not at all impressed as she watched the small, fluffy girl flop and stumble around like she’d been drinking all night long. The woman would fold her arms and lean back in her seat a little bit angrier at her offspring and she would exhale out of her nose. “Yes, she was very bad indeed. I understand why she didn’t want you to go home in that state.” That was the conclusion Ran came to given the situation, it wasn’t all together wrong but also was not the only reason Junko had brought Chi here. Just at the moment Chi was asking about Junko’s whereabouts the red headed girl would re-enter the room with a tray holding a couple of things on it. A big pitcher of lemonade and a bunch of homemade cookies, she’d move past and place it on the table in front of the couch. “I’m right here Chi, don’t worry.” She’d chuckle, seeing the girl being a little worse for wear. She’d come over to her and grab under her arms, lifting her up in a single scoop and moving over to the couch she would plop the girl down there. “You know, darling.” Ran would start, as she started to move her chair around the position she was in when they first entered the room, Junko knew what was coming and interrupted, she’d heard some of the conversation happening in the room. “Look, it was one small drink. I didn’t think she’d be this affected okay? It’s not like I planned to get her plastered.” She’d explain as she poured out the lemonade and passed one to Chi.

Momoe would rest her head on the arm of the couch near Chi so the girl could still see and pet at her, she was certainly a mature, well trained dog. Junko in the meantime would be handing a drink to her mother and then sitting down on the other end of the couch with a drink of her own. “So Chi, do you like Momoe? I can tell she likes you a bunch. She’d as cool as I told you?” The girl would ask cheerfully and take a sip from her drink before turning to her mother. “You know, Chi wants to beat a Hyuuga in hand to hand combat, I mentioned I could help her out with that.” Ran would look over at Chi for a moment and chuckle. “And you think you can teach her how to do that?” She’d ask condescendingly to which Junko would glare at her. “Better than YOU could.” Junko would coo back and her mother would just laugh. “You’re not a teacher Jun, it’s a lot more than just showing her how YOU fight. You’d need to analyse her skills and style and work with that, could you do that so easily? I don’t think you’re quite there yet darling.” The daughter would sigh, her mother was right but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t try, she believed in both herself and her abilities. “We shall see mother, we shall see.” She would reply before reaching a hand over to Chi, petting at her hair gently, still amazed by the softness and fluffiness of it all.

[/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Sneaking Away[/size]"]Chi would let out a giggle as Junko's mother told the young girl that Junko was very bad. She would make her hands move like she was going to clap but her hands could never quite get there. Eventually she just let them drop to the floor and would get really excited when Junko returned to the room. She would let out a "wooo" as Junko lifted her up. As she was put on the couch she would allow herself to just turn to jelly. When she started talking Chi tried to talk but couldn't mutter a word until she saw the lemonade.
"Liquid yellow!" Chi would spring straight up on the couch and then fall over. "Yellow is so hyper and annoying, but it tastes goooood…." She would take the drink and begin drinking it. When asked about the dog she would give a very pleased nod. The talk about the hyuuga, that hyuuga being Kyo, got Chi thinking a bit. Not too much, though. She lost track of what they were talking about after not too long. She just sat there watching her mother talk and then switched to Junko when she finished off the conversation. She would begin to fall into the sweetness of Junko's loving touch on her head.
"I like when you pet me, Junkoooo… We'll be an awesome team when you teach me the art of hand to hand combactomooshiez…." She would then drift off and begin to fall over in Junko's direction. She was more tired than she had been letting on. She would only need a little nap. Just a little nap.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 270[/size]"][/legend]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[[Topic left due to inactivity, I guess we can assume she slept longer than expected and went home in the morning or something. I dunno.]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back