Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I can explain : hyuuga yukio [tutor]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It really had been a while that he had seen or rather met the other again. A lot had happened for the now 17-year-old male. He was sort of speaking, had a fight, an operation and had sometimes horrible mood swings these days. Not to forget his sudden stubborness from time to time.
He was busy preparing himself and started the day with taking care of his eye first in the morning, it was still milky and the boy was rather troubled about this fact... Yet so far he knew the other was colorblind... so maybe he didn't notice. He placed it in the eye drops and only after started to make a tea. He took it rather take it easy take a sisi for once... He had a tea and about 15 mins later he only started to brush his teeth, get dressed and ready with packing his bag. In his back, he had the few books he had gotten, a used notebook which he wrote down lines he practiced and everything and last but not least, a small snack to eat if he got hungry.
His gaze went upstairs where his dad was still sleeping... A sigh left the teen and went towards the door to leave himself out. As he closed the door behind him he was soon greeted by a cold wind. An even more annoyed sigh left the boy as he started to make his way.
They were supposed to have a second training on his vocabulary but.... He didn't really knew why he had chosen this place. It wasn't the library and it was actually a nice change in the scenery, but he was wondering why the hokage Rock for now. Maybe because of the weather..
Either way he made his way towards it and once there he waited while looking up to the heads.

Summoning hyuuga yukio

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for Yukio to arrive the fact of the matter was he rarely spent a full day in the Uchiha household preferring to be as active as possible for the branch and his own impatience usually things were quiet around the village and with his Students being the hospital there wasn't as much to do for the branch as normal so the request to see Izumi was a surprising one though given their last meeting it was a good idea to catch up and see how his ability to speak was progressing.

Seeing the young teen in front of the Hokage faces it quickly came to mind that this was a rather strange place to meet usually this form of lesson would take place in the library or classrooms around the academy walking over to tap on the Students shoulder. "You requested me? i can assume you have something you wish to speak to me about?" There was hope in his voice the prospect of full conversation with the student would show great progress had been made since their initial lesson.

Something didn't sit right with the Hyuuga however maybe it was the location or the sudden call but it sent a chill down his spine putting him on edge all the training with the ANBU branch making him expect the unexpected in any situation no matter how simple it may be. Unlike most lessons he didn't wear his ANBU gear more casual clothing chosen given how relaxed he was expecting the afternoon to be a short moment given to look upon the Hokage faces. "Quite impressive isn't it i don't blame you for coming here i find myself here for time to time its something of a place where the past and present meet and gives chance to reflect in peace and quiet."

[WC: 307]
[Posts 1/5]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He took his time to look around a bit... He was waiting for his teacher at this time. Slowly he started to look further and tilted his head a little. A bit unsure about the coloring of everything at this point, but he wasn't one to spew out his worries like candy. Slowly he started to walk a little around and study all the faces, he was unsure why but it was also sort of calming to him. Yet that calm moment was disrupted when he felt a light pat on his shoulder.
The teen had stiffened up with his muscles and looked a bit sheepish towards Yukio. He really had startled himself with it... Guard low... check... He sighed a time and got a smile on his face. "I- wan-wan-t-..." It was clear he had trouble with just a few pronounces or rather combinations of some letters. He took a small breath and started again from the start. "I want tho pra-ctise speeching." His words were filled with joy, but his eyes didn't meet the other. He let his gaze stay up in the sky and placed his hands behind his head.
He heard the other talk about reflecting on the past and on the future with this... and Izumi looked to Yukio and nodded a couple of times before looking back up and speak softly, almost a whisper like as if he was thinking of something at the same time. "Yes, t-at is truu." He took a moment before looking back over the city behind them. "It- is khalm here." He said softly and took from his backpack the books he had gotten and tried to give them back after.

[ooc] First post 311 words. This one is 282

TWC: 593
2/5

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't surprising that Izumi wanted to learn more about speaking safe to say it was never going to be a quick process but on the bright side he was almost able to form full sentences save for a few pronunciations but such things would clear up with time. Though this positive thought process came to a halt but a moment later catching sight of the young students eyes a much more concerned look came across his features placing his hands on the boys shoulders and speaking with a very direct tone.

"What happened to your eyes, safe to say even with my colour-blindness its obvious to see something has changed." A few ideas as to what had occurred passed through the Hyuuga's mind few of which were of positive outcome but if time had taught him anything it was to give people time to explain and at the end of the day it might not be as bad as he was thinking in those passing seconds. "please be truthful with me i would prefer not to find out you were lying to me I've learned what happens when such things occurred."

Removing his hands and placing them into the pockets of his jeans he waited patiently for an answer the thought of continuing a lesson before this was cleared up was out of the question for him not taking time to acknowledge eyes glaring down at the academy student with a stern look the green aura being much dimmer as Yukio's eyes narrowed showing the severity of the situation. It wasn't normal for the ANBU to become so serious but given the way things were going he had no other choice as the Hakumei narrowed to carefully watch Izumi's flow of chakra carefully singling out abnormalities as they appeared should any arise.

[WC/WT: 303/610]
[post 2/5]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He took a quick glance at the books, they still had the nice cover, the only thing that had been happening to them was the fact he had used them... So the edges had been a little bit more of the 'used' traces now. The notebook, however, had seen better days. Izumi had always been careful with treating the books, but not the notebook. This was the case after the lesson which contained Maru in it.
Few moments had passed when their eyes had met... And Izumi was soon after already avoiding, but that was heavily disturbed when he felt two bigger hands on his shoulders. The hands had a warm glow coming from them... but taken off guard by this action he looked straight into the Hyuuga's eyes. He swallowed and looked from one eye to another. He felt himself turning nervous as he heard the other speak about his eyes... The only thing that instantly got to his mind was: 'Fuck'. He swallowed again and raised his hands... started to play a little nervous with his fingers and looked away from his eye-corners. He wasn't hiding anything, what do you mean?

"A-hm... I....uhm.." He tried really hard to search for some words right now. He tried fiddling with his fingers, his sweater... looking at the other, looking away... "Ahm... I..." He stuttered and when he heard about telling the truth he nodded... But at this point, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to be more afraid of...
With a shivering breath, he breathed in and out... but his mind already going in circles and started to panic... The panic, even more, came when he suddenly activated his eyes and saw all these rich colors of chakra. He moved back and fell behind wards on his butt, hands covering his head from all the years bullying. "D-o-ct-r! L-eaf!" He shouted out first the first time... and boy... Did his voice make a brilliant squeak in the middle of doctor and leaf. His voice had pitched up a few tunes by given the fact he was in his teen years, but later than anyone else in his class. Slowly he dared to look as he noticed what stupid look he had probably made against the other. A muttered sorry left his lips and he bit down on his lip, looking a bit to the other's feet.

[WC: 397
TWC: 990

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Had there been an excuse or lie Yukio could have excused being furious had the truth come out he may have been calm however there was only two words of explanation from the student doctor and leaf this wasn't enough to make anything concrete was it a doctor from leaf who had done this or had the leaf student gone to a doctor from elsewhere to get this done. A slight pause followed as the ANBU operative took a pause to collect his thoughts and process the discovery taking a deep breath to calm himself losing his temper would not be the best solution in these circumstances even with his clan involved.

"Ok take your time and take it slow long story short tell me what happened and where those eyes came from as i do not recall you ever having them before and if you are a Hyuuga you've awakened them very late in your life compared to what the clan expects." He placed a hand over his face fingers pressed into his temples half expecting this explanation was going to open a can of worms most would be quite happy to leave closed however this was not something Yukio could let pass by.

Taking a few paces he found a place to sit crossing his legs and getting comfortable ready to hear out the student in whatever they had to say if they could calm down pointing towards the backpack as he did. "If you have trouble putting it into words feel free to write it considering what i suspect i would rather get the fact though don't make a habit of going back to writing again you've made progress in speaking lets not spoil that by forcing something else." The Hyuuga seemed calm enough though his eyes had a much darker look behind them vision still locked on Izumi with intense focus.

[WC/WT: 315/925]
[post 3/5]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was in a pinch... Having his teacher upset and having whelped like that he was safe to say, very scared. He started to listen to Yukio and slowly... Really slowly... Peek again... He knew. That was the only thing getting into his head. He made up many things what this teacher could do... And just hoped... Really hoped... That there wasn't much to say after. Slowly he swallowed a time, tried to get his breathing under control before trying to sit in a more open position... Yet it stayed with hugging his legs and looking puzzled to the ground.
"i-ahm.... Whent to a doc.... Doktor... And he.... Sad that.. Uhm... He helps me get them..." he said and his voice would slowly die out... He bit a little at his tongue before speaking again. "These... Ayes are from a... Yuuga." he said and would look up to him. "Yuuga hallen in battel."

He was muttering without a sound, you could easily saw his mouth move and scratching cheek for a moment. After that, he slowly resorted towards biting down on his lip. This was however soft enough but did leave a mark, wasn't harsh enough to actually draw blood. If someone would look at him you could easily say he was thinking for a moment. What was wise to do in this scenario, how would the other react? And at that moment he had a quick idea. He had, of course, that report fully written. Alright... The finished one was at his house, the real one. Not this half written copy. More of a scetch report. "i.... Mayed a report." he said and would point to his backpack. "there.... That... Is coppie. Real is home." His eyes went towards the backpack and if Yukio didn't move to grab it... He was going to and tried to hand it over. He too tried to talk it through with the other.
"I went... firsut to a library.. I atnwted to be more like my hero... I have a fatigue dream of him... he had these cool eyes and i wanted also to become bettter." It took time to say this and sometimes he said some words maybe fully wrong... "and ui wanted to get strongder also... so after sernhaigc, mi found hsti guy... and he lis legally a doctor... but his place visn't. he tozld me the eyes are from a hyuuxga who fplaced lthem for adoption..."
Izumi had no idea by the given time that there was no such thing as adoption eyes as he had believed the doctor... He also explained in sign after that he had special medicine for his eyes... But he find his eyes work funny and his color was slowly going backwards... He explained how first a bright red was now a more half colored. He also said about practicing with it and after long use having a stinging like feeling.

[WC: 486
TWC: 1476
4/5

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a pause to translate and process the information being somewhat caught off guard by the whole situation as far as he was aware there was few enough Hyuuga in the world as it is never mind having the few that were left being hunted down and having their eyes taken. Falling back onto the ground Yukio took a moment to think his words through considering how innocent Izumi was safe to say they probably didn't fully inquire about the true origin of those eyes which meant there would be few leads bar the doctor himself.

"Look I'm going to tell you this as it is the eyes of the Hyuuga clan are precious to their owners in most cases and most will not freely give them up without a fight, on numerous occasions i've heard of those who hunt down my clan to claim those eyes for themselves usually ending poorly for the clan member in question." As he saw things it was better to tell it straight rather than skirt around the issue such things rarely had a happy ending that was something the ANBU knew from experience.

Tilting his head over to look at the bag he didn't make any immediate moves to take the report waiting for the young Teen to bring it over before taking it though didn't read it eyes moving to set on the student. "I'll bring this to the right people if these eyes are coming from those within the leaf village then something will have to be done about it. As for yourself i would make an appointment to see if those eyes are compatible with yourself from my experience there may come a time they reject the system making them useless to say the least." High sighed in the moments to come realizing that the way things were another of his clan was gone and their numbers were only getting smaller by the day.

[WC/WT: 1250]
[Post 4/5]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was quite puzzled with what to do as for right now. He had given this report and didn't really dare to look him in the eyes as he was rather very afraid that the other was mad at him. He listened to the other talk and would nod sometimes.
So it seemed that the eyes would return as he knew from which village this was... Automatically he went towards his eye and covered one of them as if he was saying this is all I have now... And to do tell the truth... so far as he knew it was placed by a good doctor..

He looked back up to meet the darker tinted eyes of the Hyuuga in front of him. He swallowed a time slowly and started to nod. He pressed himself up from the floor and would look to him. "Bud... I is fine...' He tried to say as confident as possible.
"I...tries. to use them. I see sometimes colorless." He said and would try to look serious, but in this cause he was sure it was working. "I only ha-ve that my coulours fade." He was honest, as lying was no one going to help for now... Slowly he swallowed again and looked a little to the side. "Real...raptor is home.." he spoke about the report that was home currently. He even signed in the progress as he was slowly making a habit of doing a bit of both same time and when he catched himself doing that he folded his hands behind his back.

[ooc note: Sorry, smaller one >.<;]
WC: 260
TWC: 1736
5/5

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was easy to see Izumi had grown nervous the longer the conversation went on such a thing was plain to see on the young boys face his actions speaking louder than words ever could rising to his feet the Hyuuga took a brief moment to stretch speaking in a stern tone. "Whether they feel fine or not they are a foreign object in your body, and if you honestly trust someone you met to just to the operation and it wasn't in a hospital that is all the more reason to be concerned. See someone within the village you can trust and get an actual examination that is all i have to say on the matter."

There was a prolonged moment of silence Yukio taking a moment to let Izumi say anything before he turned on his heels moving away back into the village. "This has given me some business to attend to now, i will inform you when our next lesson of speech will be however if too much time passes to not hesitate to get assistance on the subject from another, there are many people in the village who will be more than willing to teach you. In the mean time keep your report safe and don't let just anyone read it that could open up a whole can of worms best left closed."

He knew where he had to go the fact another set of eyes had turned up reminded him of what Manzo said to him once but the greater problem at hand was how simple it had been to attain them which begged the question how many sets of eyes from the numerous clans were avalible and how many Doujutsu had lost their gifts just to have them used to make a profit to the highest bidder. It was a thought that weighed heavily on the ANBU and one he would prefer answers too sooner rather than later.

[WC/WT: 324/1500+]
[Post 5/5 tutor complete]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back