Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I dont like books [SMM]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first Juko had been very reluctant regarding the task of helping in the library of his village. He had rarely been in libraries and usually connected books to his scientist-parents which was not a pleasant thought to him. This time however he had been offered a substantial amount of money to help the men and women that were running the library and along with two other students, whose names he didnt know and didnt feel like learning, he had been tasked to tidy up one wing of the big building. Oh man, what a bore... but atleast ill be able to buy new porridge as soon as im done here... i wont be going hungry for a while... Setting one foot in front of the other he walked into the big room they were supposed to clean, tailed by the two students that were constantly giggling behind his back and whispering to each other every time they thought he wasnt looking. Juko sighted. Ye ye, you just make fun of me. We all know that i could beat your ugly dog-butt faces into the ground if theyd let me... Then he looked around the room and rolled his eyes. Books where covering the entire ground, there seemed to be more books on the ground than in the shelves and there were quite many shelves.

Juko allowed his eyes to adjust to the dim light in the room before reaching with his hands behind his head and using a piece of the bandage around his right arm to tie his voluminous blonde hair to a single pigtail at the back of his head. Then he took the bandage that was hanging around his neck and used it to cover his mouth and nose. All that dust tastes like boredom and old people... Before he could start tidying up the area though, he heard a quite annoying sound coming from behind him. For a moment he considered using the books as impromptu shuriken to shut his two followers up. When the laughing and cackling didnt stop he stopped considering and picked up one of the heavier looking books from the ground, infusing it with chakra in the process. Goddamn annoying vultures... instead of helping me cleaning up this.... MESS they just joke around and laugh all the time!
He twisted on the heel and threw the book at the students, hitting the wall right between them with a loud slam. He smiled content as the chatting stopped and the two boys looked at him with big eyes. A silent creaking sound suddenly slithered into his ears and with a surprised grunt he noticed the wall behind his targets tilting. Oh shit, that is not a wall! That is a SHELF! Oy, what out!! But it was already to late, the shelf, probably one of the few last shelves that still were atleast halfway filled with books, slowly toppled and fell down, releasing a huge cloud of dust into the room aswell as several books that were now lying on the ground like dead fishes. And smelling even worse than that...
For a single moment Juko imagined seeing a red ape fleeing into the darkness of the library.
With another loud sigh he started picking up books again, ignoring the laughs and insults of his classmates and it wasnt until one of the bibliothecaries entered the room to look after them that the two started helping Juko. With the combined effort of all three academy students it didnt took long to tidy up the whole room and only a few hours later Juko was able to leave the library, counting the money he had made that day and trying to calculate the amount of porridge hed be able to buy.
WC: 628​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back