Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I just want to play [Open]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
I was sitting outside on the front steps of the Faita Mansion one morning, or maybe afternoon- it's hard to know for certain while underground. I was contemplating what I had read the past few days involving being social. I knew from what I read that I wasn't being social just sitting on my front steps, but I could watch children playing through the streets and that was as close as I would get for the moment. I wanted to play with them so badly; I was itching to get up and go kick the ball around with them.

But I reminded myself about my condition, and how I look like an 18-year-old. It would be kind of odd for an adult shinobi to randomly jump in and play games with little children like she was a child. I was a child, but that's beside the point. I looked like an adult and I had to act like one, but the itch was still there taunting me. I let out a slight moan and put my head between my legs to get rid of the thoughts in my head. I remember lifting my head up just as father trotted up to me. He noticed right away that something was wrong and licked me on my hand. This made the key on my back make a disgusted face.

"Daddy, I don’t feel like I belong. I can't play with any of my cousins, and I can't play with the other children my age because I don't look like them." Father let out a soft bark and somehow I knew that he was trying to tell me that everything would work out eventually. I gave a faint smile but my expression soon went back to my usual apathetic tone and I got up to go play with the children regardless of what I thought it would do to my image as a Kunoichi. I walked up to two children playing with a shiny red ball and waved at them.

"Hi, guys. Can I play with you?" I could tell that my appearance was daunting. I realized immediately that I had made a mistake and rubbed my left arm shamefully. Being that I wore no clothes but the wraps that covered my unmentionable and I was pale like a ghost, with my familiar apathetic expression, I understood their reactions.

"You're old!" One of them yelled with a giggle.

"You shouldn't be trying to play with children you freak!" The older child chuckled before running away. The younger child stuck his tongue out at me and then ran away.

"Freak?" Though I looked much older than them I still had the mind of a child and it took almost all my willpower not to throw a tantrum or unlock the key in my head.

Edit: Topic left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back