Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo} - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'll be the first to admit to my mistakes and I made a grand total of three/four. Short story short, you have my apologies, but thankfully they are not too difficult to amend. I'll have the updated and corrected mod up for view by tomorrow.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Considering Akechi was recently banned. This directly affects the battle at hand and other characters especially myself and Kane. This battle will actually have to be put on hold till he can return or for Admin to allow him to can finish the battle then resume his ban period or have the battle voided at this point. Otherwise myself and Kane would be deliberately be placed in a disadvantageous spot which is highly unfair.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I agree.

You can either hold until his return, void this entirely, or finish via RP of everyone getting away.
This isn't me making an admin call but a head bmod call.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
myself and kuda (she can post here) want to void the fight.

how about you three? honestly im just done with the fight

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm not. I'll be taking this to admin to suggest that he be modded in defensive stance, on the grounds that he got himself banned,... again,... for something that he recently got banned for already. The way I see it, he did this to himself and the two of you. I didn't wait through all that I did to simply drop it all now and have it mean nothing.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That isn't happening.
Period. Being banned does not put you in D. Stance. Kuda and Kane aren't going to be punished for the actions of their ally.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Im not happy about this myself but I'm willing to make this fair. I don't want to agree to a draw considering my battle rep is free and clear of draws and loses. Waiting for almost a month isn't favorable either. not going to feel like i wasted time here with a void. Here what I propose...

Option 1. Me dropping out of the fight. In other words making a 2 on 2. If disadvantage is all you all worried about then this would even things out.

For rp purposes, I can rp me and akechi being separated from the group and me losing sight of him.

Option 2. If I am you guys prime target in this fight, then if Shouta agrees, I'll ask for his character to drop out. Not sure you guys want to be fighting Koyoko on even terms though...

Option 3. This option is my favorite and for the battle harden shinobi. Both shouta and I drop out or shouta and gogazi, or me and goganzi with akechi. Everyone out of the fight can rp getting separated some how. Less ppl for kaze to mod, caters to team Kane's concerns, epic for the viewers, caters to me being a high level game! @Goganzi and Shouta, yes I volunteered you guys for this but I doubt you'd mind.

So all in all, lets come up with a solution that benefits all. Team Kane is down a player, I don't want a void and want a fight, gogazi wants a fight, shouta unknown for now lol.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I do not agree to any of those options and quite frankly I'm sick of the obvious want for bloodlust. Either we wait three weeks or have it voided. But this is my decision at least on this. As I said I'm pretty much done. I'm tired of it.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
If we all have to agree and it's not majority rule then my vote is to wait 3 weeks. Reason: It's a waste of time to void this knowing that we will eventually be fighting again seeing as our plots are in conflict with one another. We void now and fight later... later being sometime after three weeks, or we wait three weeks and fight after three weeks. Both options are virtually the same except voiding leads to a longer wait and potentially more fighters wanting in on the action or even more insane scenario, organized ganking party with bigger numbers (I welcome this but that's besides the point). If voting is based on majority then I'm voting for option 3 lol.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Simply because you throw up some options doesn't mean everyone has to adhere to it and becomes something to suddenly be voted on for "lols" as you posted clearly in your previous post. If we are waiting three weeks, we are waiting. Otherwise we are voiding it.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
I just through up some options you all may not have thought of, don't take it personally like I'm saying this is all your choices. You and everyone else can through up options as you see fit, just make sure it caters to ppl's needs is all.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since the options presented by Koyoko would have to be a unanimous decision(declined by Kudaranai), as well as the voiding of this topic(declined by me) then it is decided: We wait for Akechi to return in order to continue the bout.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
guys... i just wanna freaking retire and move on. I've lost all muse for this nonsense, and like many other NC'ers i've talked to. Im on my way out the door of inactivity. this thread, the outcome, means nothing to me. Honestly, your opinion or what you think of this means nothing to me (no offense.) im literally just done.

agree to void? im leaving the other thread. im finishing up some rps that are going on and im getting out of Dodge (Stone).

me ish done *sighs*

bc honestly... this storyline with the ryujins... have already caused me to be bored

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Goganji said:
Since the options presented by Koyoko would have to be a unanimous decision(declined by Kudaranai), as well as the voiding of this topic(declined by me) then it is decided: We wait for Akechi to return in order to continue the bout.

Maintaining stance of continuing the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back