Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo}

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
24df4b15-38de-4195-9cf0-7a433fb386d0_zps10587a0c.jpg
|
Things were getting interesting now that they were taking things seriously. Attacking us head on was a giant tidal wave that we all were able to avoid with easy. Still, he was able to cast a body of water this big with little to no water around and he put out my cage of fire. Impressive but unfortunately frontal attacks won't work against me. Using my massive blade as a spring, I jabbed it into the ground and sprung myself into a front flip over the tidal wave. With Kane and his barbie in sight, I formed hand seals in order to vaporize them both.

"Take it! Katon Ryuuka no jutsu![/i]"

Damn it... one of them was fast enough to avoid the blast. I underestimated them. Landing onto the puddled ground I'd notice Shouta had continued where I had left off. Juts I have never seen before were being used and then he managed to halt them for a time... I should have kept my head in the game as a giant fire attack sneaked me from above. I was barely able to survive it but just before I could feel the heat rising above, I noticed the glare from the water below me. Snatching my blade from the ground I rolled from as much danger as I could.

"Kane... you set that up back then didn't you... well played"

Hearing that the man had made yet another call out for back was disappointing and yet exciting at the same time. His call was to Haruka now and that was the icing on the cake. It was now safe to assume these goons worked for help and now they were calling lady boss in. Shouta had quieted him for now and his prison, Akechi was back. He didn't look to happy and maybe it was because things weren't playing out the way he thought they would. My father's bindings were strong enough to hold demons which would mean this man was as strong as one. I gotta step it up to take these three down...

"Welcome back Akechi... so it is true then? You lot are taking orders from the king slayer?"

[mft]
[sending actions]​
[/col]

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
3jmR2g2.png

Compounding the weight of the world on his ankles, he crouched momentarily in the deep. Dead airspace on the microphone was interrupted once more, as Kane called for Haruka's presence in the mines. Closing his eyes, Irotsuya exhaled a misty breath in the dark. With full certainty, there would be hell to pay. Whatever peril had transpired in the depths of the earth must have been fraught with conflict to demand the presence of both the Tsuchikage and her guardian. Dashing forward, he disappeared like a blurred shadow in the abyss. He was at home here-- he could see the humming outlines of each being glowing in the dank dungeons. His dash came swift and unrelenting, backed by a force of will that would certainly bear its reckoning down upon his foes. He had brought shinobi to their ends before, and he would no doubt do so again if he saw it necessary. He was fearless in the abyss.

I wonder what brought this on in the first place. I guess I will have my answers soon in any event.

He ran faster than he had in years, taking off in a decided direction towards the battlefront. He prayed in silence to his homeland for grace. In his mind, he couldn't distinguish whether or not his role here in Iwagakure was moral. All that he knew was, he was roped into the task at hand for some purpose higher than man. He would see it to completion at any cost, even the blood of disillusioned innocents. Heaven was speaking through him, and he would boom with the voice of that very divine speaker if he was so asked.

[MFT]
[Entering Round 5 @ 5.00 Seconds]
<i></i>​

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So there was a pattern here amongst her adversaries. Roles that were becoming more distinct the longer the battle had ensued. The one known as Koyoko was apparently the damage dealer of the group. Shouta, the staller. While Goganji.. one could only guess he was there simply for further support. But if a level of threat was to be attached to each opponent. Goganji was the lowest, then Shouta and Koyoko being the top aggressor of this fight.

But despite being the more silent combatant of this fight, there was something the woman wanted to say to the elderly Ryujin fellow who mocked them.

“You wasted your time with idle comments but yet to have shown anything for it. Weren’t you ever taught that people who are weak shouldn’t utter such bold comments such as ‘wrap it up’? But I digress…. I didn’t give up despite your belief. I just didn’t feel the need to be chatty. Assessing and compiling information is my priority.” The woman was pretty blunt with her comments not that she had any true resentment towards them than besides their lack of reasoning skills. They simply acted on impulse like a wild dog that needed to be put down. But even those whom were considered ignorant, imprudent, at times could have their own surprises. Shouta was spamming the same technique over and over again, it seemed senseless but it was a technique that bounded its victims. Not the bravest means of fighting but clearly it had its merits. Even Kane was locked in the very shell that captured Akechi from before. She could only assume that these techniques were to ease the younger Ryujin’s techniques that seemed to scorch with such intensity. A very dangerous element. To some, Koyoko could have been seen as gifted but… she was still human. Predictability and repetitiveness was ingrained within their very DNA.

“Akechi, have you finally awoken from your rest?” The woman would casually comment as she watched him approach both her and Kane on the front lines. She had to admit that fighting these three was not optimal with just herself and Kane. But there was something else she wanted to see from this battle and that was to see the extent of Akechi’s abilities. Those gifted with the eyes of the Sharingan what power could they possibly tap into.

Koyoko did however say something interesting which made even this emotionless puppet to be simply baffled -which was quite some feat! Koyoko just continued stringing on one thing after another without any base reasoning. She was simply creating conspiracies. Orders from Haruka? Was she being serious? Kudaranai didn’t know for the rest of them but each of them had their own relationships with people of this village and Kudaranai had only met the ‘King Slayer’ for a brief moment. So taking orders from someone she didn’t know was highly unlikely. But if Koyoko needed a response. She simply gave one.

“King Slayer? Sorry but I have no idea of what you are talking about.” The woman had no obligation to utter a word of relevance at least not to these three.

[Actions to be Sent]

[Marked]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tQXi9CY.png

Before a snow white vanity that held a mirror, the young woman would sit now quietly. On the desk, there actually happened to be a book that her eyes would scan over with ease, flipping through the pages in a swift manner. The soft snoring of the small boy asleep in his crib and her sister conked out in the comfortable rocking chair was like music to the young woman's ears. Rather, it would be drowned out very abruptly by the crackle of static coming to life in her ear. A small sigh would pass her lips now. Who was causing trouble now? Who called out to her? The sound was almost exasperated, dire... and then a clan name rang in her ears... The Ryujins... Why the fuck were they causing so much trouble within her village? A by product of Inu Endo's reign of terror here within the village. Pushing her body up to a stand, her hair would swing from side to side and soon she would reach back, binding it into a bun behind her head. Her heels would click against the ground as she paced over to her son's crib. Leaning over the edge, she would press her lips to his forehead, leaving an amethyst print there and she would give a small sigh: "Mama's a monster, but a monster the village needs..." She would say quietly as she stood up straight. Down the stairs and into the hall leading to her room, she would grab her sword to strap it to her back.

"Ryujin Clan, you better savor your last few moments of life. Take in your final breaths... I'm coming to take them from you." The woman would speak in a low tone over headset as she walked out of the door.

[ Entering R6 @ 5.00 Secs ]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
shouta12_zps498edc2b.jpg

"Tell him I can do fifty pounds for ten shipments. Yeah... uh huh... yes, that's ten shipments. Yep, thanks dear, let's wrap it up and close the deal. [Beep]"

I would turn to the cute colorful girl with the toys and point at my head set, letting her know to hold on... i was on a call...

"I'm sorry about that! Decided to handle some business over the head set... I figured since your partner needed a break, I'd take one too in order to handle some important shipment info but I'm done now. Ok so now where were we? I believe your friend was calling for back up? I may have some flares somewhere on me if you need more help... or I'll let them know where we are with this..."

Scratching my had, I'd began to wonder just how did these little guys get so annoying. I wasn't paying as much attention as I should but I did notice that they started landing hits on my daughter... was her speed decreasing due to fatigue? She by far had second strongest fire jutsu's of the clan as if gifted by dragons themselves... Well I guess I should flex a bit more than what I have been... I used two fingers to began measuring the surroundings. i had to make sure that I didn't cave this place in on everyone including myself. This jutsu was a Shouta original and was not in the scrolls of the clan... yet. Grabbing the pain on my chest, Gogangi's clone began healing me. This was good since now I could concentrate... and boy did this jutsu take concentration.

"Hey, Koyoko! It's time that your old man show ya something I developed in the mines back home ha haahhaa!"

[actions sent]
[mft]​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmmm, it is surprising seeing so much use of Life Stream Energy. The many elements could be wielded and used with such potency. It was truly a pleasure being here wasn't it big guy? You seem to be enjoying yourself, chit chatting with that fellow, charming the ladies. The battle amongst the humans rages but, you seem to have allowed things to calm down a bit. Your dance from before had them all sorts of closed-off and perhaps feeling alienated with such a display style but,... *glee*look now. They are more comfortable now, confident, and more importantly sociable. Hmhmhm

Our relationship with Kane is starting to improve. He seemed to get a hot under the collar though. "Fortunately" he didn't get hit with the bottle cap you flick off your beer bottle. But, accidents often could be turned around to make for excellent stories and bring two or more people a little closer. But where Kane grows a bit uncomfortable, our Little Dove shows interest. Oh yeeeah!! She's been checking you out man, sending those vibes. A wink, given even in all the chaos, is noticed. Hahaa! But you might want to watch her friend though, she seems to be the jealous type...*Boom*...Well that's a large drink she threw in your face. HAHAHAAAA!! Women, can't live with them, but most definitely you can't live without them. Hehehe but you know, even with all the ups and downs, you gotta love them... even if they don't want you to.

Pick yourself big guy, but umm you can drop the broken bottle now. Wait, do you taste that?! In the water,... Life Stream Energy!! We're soaked in water laced with LSE(Life Stream Energy). Let it soak in. Hmhmhmmm. I wonder what happens when it get goes deep? Normal I'd have to that the initiative to extract it... Which reminds me, how are those Ryujins' liking our muses? Hmhmhm.

Lust Factor
Muse One: *Behind Shouta rubbing his chest* "Mmmmm, what's your name handsome? Who's that your talking to? Your not taken are you?"
Muse Two: *Behind Koyoko rubbing her leg* "Oh no, you've got to take care of yourself. The night is not over yet, and it's suppose to be a loooong one I hear. hehehe"

Well well, with all the talking going on, it would be rude to remain silent. Give them that big ole grin as you casually stroll to the center. "Guys, guys,... why so serious huh? Where is the love? We've drinks, enough guys for the girls and enough girls and... well the ratio's kinda close. We've got some fires here and there, a few dark place for some magic to spark if you know what I mean haha." Everyone so focused and serious... geez. Well, okay, I guess we can turn things up just a wee bit. What do you thing Goganji?

[Prepping actions]
[Marked for training]
[Marked for Dojo]

Image of Goganji's Muses:
Stonegoddess_zpsdf49f159.jpg

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
And Kane went silent. With everything going on and all of that which was about to go on. Well it would be interesting. Except for the fact that he body switched one metal bind by the jerk that was Shouta and was caught a few seconds later by the same bind that held Akechi. He laid in the coffin feeling the spirits of the jutsu contain him for the remaining few seconds of action. He sighed to himself in ignorance. Koyoko needed to die yes... but Shouta was on his way out as well. Goganji was just an idiot in Kane's eyes. He barely could hit anyone and the way he spoke was completely idiotic. This was a battlefield. This was a fight to the death. Screw the love and drinking. It was time for killing. Hira and Haruka would be on site soon. This battle would end one way or another... One round at a time. He had to decide what he was going to do next though when he got out of this coffin. He felt like a vampire with his arms crossed. The best thing was that he could still use hand seals. "So who to attack first. Enie menie miney mo.. catch a Ryujin by their toe. If they are sane, let them go. Enie Menie Miney Mo." He laid there counting out loud as to which target would be his last. This may make him sound insane. But hey, what does that matter. He was just starting to have fun before this stupid coffin got him. Silly Binds, tricks are for kids.

[267 wc]
[mft]
[sending actions]

(OOC: sorry. college semester ending and finishing a big project. My appologies for the late post)

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OOC: Short story short, I received all actions on Sunday, due to finals and other specific items, I allowed such as to avoid having a full round where everyone dropped maintains. Currently I am finishing coursework and holidays are a bit hectic at work; however I will begin modding this evening - six or so hours from now, and aim to have the mod up within two days. It's my philosophy that all participants are aware that currently this specific moderated fight is my top priority on Ninpocho Chronicles.)

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 4 said:
Round Four

[col3]Kudaranai
HP: 38,771 + 4,686 => 42,000
CP: 12,048 - 690 - 550 - 2750 - 1155 - 1200 - 680 = 5,023
AP: 10.5 - 10 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Status: Tremor Infliction x1, Defensive Stance, Solar Seal.
Visible Items: Puppets Alpha 01 and Professor Frankenstein

Shouta
HP: 28,819 + 1,350 + 1,350 + 1,350 + 648 + 540 + 540 + 360 - 13,750 - 5,148 - 7,260 - 455 = 8,344
CP: 25,181 - 1,320 - 99 - 270 - 270 - 2,273 = 20,949
AP: 10.5 - 1 - 1.5 - 1.5 - 3 - 2 = 1.5
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items:|Kane
HP: 14,064 + 1,230 - 7,260 = 8,034
CP: 35,229 + 1,320 - 1,650 - 1,320 = 33,579
AP: 11 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 2 = 1
Visible Items:

Koyoko
HP: 23,267 + 990 + 990 + 648 + 396 + 396 - 1,518 = 25,619
CP: 30,000 - 1,320 - 963 - 1,925 - 301 - 280 - 2,310= 22,901
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
Status: Easy Breezy Stance! Lunar Seal! M. Sharigan! On Fire!
Visible Items:|Akechi
HP: 31,671 - 9,680 - 830 - 7,260 - 660 + 1,960 + 1,000 = 16,201
CP: 33,683 - 765 - 1,169 - 621 - 4,125 - 931 = 26,072
AP: 11 - 1 - 0.5 - 3.5 - 2.5 - 2 = 1.5
Visible Items: "The Katana"

Goganji
HP: 38,730 + 1,680 + 2,100 => 42,000 - 2,230 + 1,260 = 41,030
CP: 22,359 - 504 - 819 - 270 - 450 - 2,475 = 17,841
AP: 11 - 11 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Status: Solar Seal, Curse Seal Enraged, Stealthed against all but Kudarani! Active Camo Rank 1!
Visible Items: Magic Hands!
Clone #1
HP: 4,200
CP: 2,400 - 600 = 1,800
AP: 2.5- 2.5 = 0 => 2.5

Clone #2
HP: 4,200
CP: 2,400 - 600 = 1,800
AP: 2.5 - 2.5 = 0 => 2.5
[/col3]

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Professor Frankenstein's Flamethrowers continue to burn Koyoko!
    • Goganji becomes Enraged from his Curse Seal!
    • Akechi uses Initiative to active Heaven Seal!
    • Shouta uses Initiative to Transform into Goganji!
      • Those aware of the real Shouta: Akechi and Goganji!
      • Those not aware of the real Shouta: Kane, Koyoko, Kudarani, Medic Clone #1 and #2!
  • 0.45 Seconds
    • Akechi activates his Eternal Mangekyou!
  • 0.95 Seconds
    • Alpha 01 uses Shadow Possession!
      • Target #1 Goganji! (Hit – Bound)(Identifies as real Goganji!)
      • Target #2 Shouta! (Body Switch!)
      • Target #3 Koyoko! (Body Switch!)
    • Shouta quick reacts with an Iron Coffin with Feint against Kudarani! (Kudarani uses Feint Strike to Auto Dodge!)
      Feint Reroll! (Miss!)
    • Kudarani quick reacts with Alpha 01’s Dragon Flame Bomb against Shouta! (Hit – Critical!)(Set on Fire!)(Dispels Transformation!)
    • Alpha 01 uses Shadow Neck Bind on Goganji!
  • 1.86 Seconds
    • Goganji attempts to break free of Shadow Possession! (Still bound!)
  • 2.37 Seconds
    • Shouta uses Rinse Off on Koyoko! (Heals Called Shot Leg Debuff!)
  • 2.72 Seconds
    • Akechi performs a hidden action!
    • Kane uses Water Dragon Bullet on Iron Coffin! (Free!)
  • 2.77 Seconds
    • Goganji attempts to break of Shadow Possession! (Still bound!)
  • 2.85 Seconds
    • Shouta uses Mystical hand on himself!
  • 3.67 Seconds
    • Koyoko Overcharges a Vaporization against Akechi!
      • Akechi attempts to use Redirection! (Redirection Check: Fail!)(Hit!)
    • Koyoko uses initiative to transform into Goganji!
      • Those who are aware: Akechi, Goganji, Kudarani, Shouta, and Medic Clone #1!
      • Those who are not aware: Kane and Medic Clone #2!
    • Goganji attempts to break free of Shadow Possession! (Bound Broken!)
  • 5.03 Seconds
    • Goganji uses Handseal Expert to utilize Active Camo!
    • Goganji uses Initiative to attempt Stealth!
      • Those who are aware: Kudarani
      • Those who are not aware: Akechi, Kane, Koyoko, Shouta
  • 5.45 Seconds
    • Kane uses Tatsumaki
      • Target #1: Can’t Identify Koyoko between the two Goganji’s! Attempts to Blindshot a Goganji! (Flame Shield is raised!)
      • Target #2: Shouta (Hit!)
      • Target #3: Between the two Goganji! Koyoko! (Raises a Flame Shield!)(Kane suffers from Sear and Burn!)
  • 5.71 Seconds
    • Shouta uses Gate of Enma with Overcharge!
      • Target #1: Kane (Hit – Bound!)
      • Target #2: Kudarani (Redirected against Shouta via Three Treasure’s Crushing Vacuum!)
      • Target #2 Redirected: Shouta (Hit – Bound!)
      • Target #3: Akechi (Hit – Bound!)
  • 6.00 Seconds
    • Goganji Medic Clone #1 uses Mystical Hand on Koyoko!
    • Goganji Medic Clone #2 uses Mystical Hand on Shouta!
  • 7.27 Seconds
    • Koyoko performs a hidden action! (Success!)
      • Akechi becomes motionless!
      • Kudarani doesn’t have enough AP to perform!
  • 7.30 Seconds
    • Goganji uses hidden action – Enraged due to Curse Seal!
      • Target #1 Shouta: Auto Hit!
      • Target #2 Akechi: Auto Hit!
      • Target #3 Kane: Auto Hit!
    • Goganji remains in stealth by lowering Active Camo to Rank 1!
  • 7.53 Seconds
    • Kane attempts to break free of Gate of Enma! (Fail!)
  • 7.61 Seconds
    • Shouta attempts to break free of Gate of Enma! (Fail!)
  • 8.17 Seconds
    • Koyoko performs a hidden action! (Success!)
    • Akechi is free from Gate of Enma!
    • Akechi's medical ward activates!
  • 8.25 Seconds
    • Goganji prepares a Critical Exposure!
  • 8.72 Seconds
    • Goganji draws his Magic Hands weapon!
  • 9.20 Seconds
    • Goganji equips his Magic Hands weapon!
  • 9.34 Seconds
    • Kane attempts to break free of Gate of Enma! (Fail!)
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]All Participants: Due to reactionaries, binds, etc; timing was delayed and many actions/conditionals were not performed. Secondly, Gate of Enma does not allow the user to perform any actions outside of trying to break free - remainder.

Akechi: PMing you important information; check your inbox when able.

Kane: PMing you information, check your inbox when able to.

Koyoko: PMing you information, check your inbox when able to.

Goganji: You are currently enraged; you can look over the Curse Seal Rules located Here; essentially you can not drop your seal for another full round - starting round six it will drop automatically with penalties. You are unable to target correctly. PMing you additional information; check your inbox when able to.

Hira: Your entry is Round 5 at 5 seconds; send me your information.

Haruka: See the above note on Hira. Your entry is Round 6 at 5 seconds.

Mikana: See the above note on Hira. Your entry is Round 5 at 0 Seconds; send me your information.

IMPORTANT:<i></i>
  • This fight begun before the Buffing Genjutsu System was removed, ergo the fight will continue under the grandfather clause of being able to utilize such.

As you can tell, there is quite a bit going on and a lot for myself to keep up with; if you have an inquiry please send them to my inbox to sort them out as quickly as possible. If you believe you also spot an error, don't hesitate to speak to me about it.

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.

EDIT LOG:<i></i>
- Forgot to place Kane's Tatsumaki Damage onto Shouta and Goganji.
- Akechi is free of Gate of Enma at 8.17 seconds.
- Akechi's medical ward regain.
- Goganji's conditional of Flame Shield against Tatsumaki.

IMPORTANT TO THE NEXT ROUND:<i></i> I am embarking on a twelve hour drive Friday Evening and will not return until Saturday afternoon. I understand there are those still performing finals, so the time stamp shall be an additional day. If any errors need to be corrected, I will have to do them upon Saturday evening (Assuming I am not passed out). Also I am currently clearing out my inbox as I have ninety-four (94) messages from this fight thus far and am only allowed one hundred max, so give me an hour as of this initial time stamp before shooting a message my way!

On a brighter note, I am finished with my course work and mods will come much swifter.[/legend]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were going bad, which meant that he was unlucky. The m-gods simply weren’t on his side, and his attacks had all failed or missed. He was sad. Sad and distraught that his family may have been ripped from his arms, all because of a petty feud. Terrible thought but this world was terrible. Why even care at this point?

[Actions sent. I may not have time for a real post so I posted filler text. Maybe I’ll edit into something real lol.]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"POP PRRPAPPA PRAP POP POP," The area went dead silent and eyes shifted toward the commotion caused by the fire crackers. Just where did that come from so randomly... where or rather who?

"Fire crackers crackled and popped from the dark cavern announcing the arrival of the great, the awesome, the beautiful, the just in time to save the day, Ryujin Mikana!!! She's tough, she's adorable, she is here to take you on!!! Yahoooo!!!"

Jumping from the dark, I'd land in the middle of everyone wielding a one handed hammer strapped to my arm by a chain. Looking around a bit, I'd begin to swing my hammer in full circles. One, two, three, four? Four of em and none down for the count. Either big sis Koyoko getting sloppy or it was my lucky day. This was one for the history books folks. I have finally made it before it was all over. I was so happy I could cry. Looking over to father I noticed he wasn't looking so good. Big sis looked ok so I guess it was settled.

"Dad!!! TAG ME IN!"

Running to my father I'd reach my hand out quickly for him to slap.

"Ok big sis let's do this! Time to whip out the butter and jelly cause these guys are toast! Ah... ah... did ya see what I did there :p"

[Fight Entered/ Sending stuff]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alpha. Frankenstein. They were both marvelous automations. One created by the ancient Iwagakurians and another made from her very own hands. Each had their own role to play amidst this long, weary battle. It was tiring, even an automation as herself was beginning to feel the wear of the battle not because she was actually exhausted but the fact she had become uninterested. Shouta, the man whom she had hoped would have shown something of substance once more continued with the same repetitive routine once again. Binds and Binds.. oh and more binds. He surely played the role of a tool quite well even better than the puppets she wielded.

“Boring…”, She would simply utter in the direction of the elderly man lacking any manner or tone, simply listless. The woman would simply look away uninterested and glared at Koyoko whom dared to strike at her precious test subjects. Human or not this was simply unforgivable.

There wasn’t more she needed to say. She just needed to remain focused at the battle at hand. It also wasn’t long till another ally of theirs had entered the fray calling that dull man her father. It didn’t surprise her it was yet another Ryujin. It seemed the very name was like an infestation within Iwagakure. Cockroaches that needed to be stomped out from the very holes and crevices they hid within. But even insects like these still held some value in terms of research. There was some valuable eyes amongst them, quite rare in fact. Unknowingly a menacing grin would suddenly surface to the woman’s face. If only they knew the kind of interesting ideas she had in mind. Unfortunately, they lacked the capacity to.

[Actions to be Sent]
[Marked]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sigh~. Such was life when a person got called into a battle that they really had no idea about. Never anyone mind the fact that it was legitimately so far away from where she had been in the village. Unfortunate, correct? Her heels would click against the ground as she walked to the area she was called to, her arms crossed over her chest now as she waited to stumble upon whatever battle this was. Hopefully her targets had primed themselves and got ready for what was coming their way. She was not going to be anywhere near nice.

[ Entering @ R6 5.00 Seconds ]
[ Short post because painkiller'd up! ]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmmm, I seems like they choose to clinch on for dear life. Hmhmhm. Each one of these rude strangers are reaching their limit in some form or fashion. While the males struggle to stay alive, the little girl continues to buy time. But for how long could they go on like this? The changes of the speech patterns flickering like a child playing with a light-switch. Oooh the joy, watching as they gain their confidence, lose their confidence, having their hope sway just as easily as the tides of battle turn.

My make-shift partners were taking there dear sweet time in showing these poser fatalists their right to their glorious name. I am beginning feel it, the pounding of nearly everyone's hearts pumping harder, pushing stronger for survival. Was there no turning back now? Maybe! HAHAHA. My thirst for the high of the hunt grows to a level I have never known though! These people, all of them, were starting to look like equal prey.

I have given the LSE empowered revolutionaries, those that actually behave like super-powered bandits in truth, a head start,... a greater illusion of survival by throwing petty attacks. I have given the Ryujin the benefit of the doubt and the chance to take vengeance for themselves before I snatched that honor for myself. Had any realized I had yet to show all that I was capable of? Of course not. No one really knew who I was. Be it in the next few seconds, or the minutes that follow, all would become a little wiser of who I am. I, the predator, have been injured. Not bad but,... could they make it count? HAHAHAHAAA. Though I laugh on the inside, I'll keep my face plain and still, much like a statue. My eyes would only look straight as my head turns where needed. "Still shy are we? Surely we can all still be sociable, right?" Heheheee, of course we could.

[Marked for training]
[Inquiring to Moderator]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
What was up with these binds? This one he recognized all too well. The Gate of Enma. A dark and dangerous jutsu and not one able to dodged or blocked so easily. Kane sighed in a pissed off manner after taking the hits he did that blindsided him while successfully attacking Shouta and Goganji. Though these binds were becoming troublesome. It wasnt the fact that Kane was running out of chakra because he had plenty of that still, it was his health. He had been taking too many attacks. This had to change. He looked over to his teammates... Hopefully they could help him out of this. He would find a way to stay alive and he would find a way to do as much damage as inhumanely possible.

[actions sent]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
shouta12_zps498edc2b.jpg

I gave my little daughter a smile as she made her showy entrance. Most defiantly a trait from my side of the family and while most people were probably face palming themselves at her unorthodox behavior, I for one was made into a proud father. She saw that I was heavily injured and instead of acknowledging my wounds, she helped to keep my pride intact by suggesting a tag in. Swallowing my pride I tagged her hand and allowed her to take the front along side her big sister. I had to focus hard to remain standing and to stay conscious. My daughters were about to combine their skills and efforts to take down quite the shinobi. They too were showing much fighting spirit and refused to go down. I looked back to my daughters as a proud father and mentor. I was getting to old for this gig and my main concern now was staying conscious enough to see my daughters skills and abilities. Phew... I'm defiantly retiring after this.

"Mikana... *cough cough...* Don't let your guard down. The man with the black hair and the woman over there both have the ability to repel attacks back at the aggressor... It seems that they have similar intervals between each use, discerning that information is vital; however, that girl... something isn't right about her. Her speed drastically increased and the damage to her body is all but faded. The man with the brown hair has a wide range of jutsu and has power to raise the dead to his bidding. These three aren't the only ones we'll be facing... they have called for back up. The king Slayer was one of them... be ready. You too Koyoko."

The future of the Ryujin clan stand before me. This is their story... the mark they will leave in the history books.

[mft]
[Actions Sent]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Mikana's entry caused me to face palm myself... why oh why was she so goofy? Her timing couldn't be better however seeing as the enemies reinforcements could be showing any minute now and father was looking kind of worn. With Gogangi and Shouta's help, I manged to stay in the game this long. I was pulling out the stops but I could not go all out while knowing more enemies were coming. I nodded to Mikana and further elaborated on what father was explaining.

"Up until a moment ago the big guy was backing us but something is up with him. He seems to be going berserk or he attacks with little regard for teamwork. Best stay out of his way when you see him on the offense. Also, that girl father spoke... not only is she ridiculously sturdy but her creations have a strange power, one of which manipulates shadows to bind you. Stay clear of that or your dead... got it? Take point, I will follow your lead, lets go..."

[Actions Sent]

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Silent as he was, he entered the scene wordlessly. A harbinger of ill tidings for some perhaps, he crept with guile like a phantom with no physical boundaries. He was certain now that he had come across exactly what he had initially imagined. They were all here, dancing like unmarked shadows in a well suited grave. The time was nigh for a release of his intention, and he knew full and well to what end they would be dispatched.

Die.

[actions sent. Will edit post when I get home.]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Due to the indefinite ban of Ryujin Koyoko/Shouta, and the fact they were the ones to catch Kane, and the unfair situation this would put Goganji and Mikana in, I'm voiding this fight.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back