Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I need a breather [Requesting Passport]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi needed a vacation from the village. She wanted to once again go out into the sun and roam the desert like she did when she was a child. The young lady slowly made her way to the Passport Office which now resided in the Toraono Dojo. She was wearing a long black dress with a cardigan to match, she had black gloves and a turquoise hijab. The young puppeteer entered the room and gave all of it's workers a curtsy. She gave the workers a grin, her plum lips revealed her sparkly white teeth. The young girl twitched her fingers and movement could be seen under her clothes.

"Hello, Is this where I can receive a short 4-Month Passport Crystal?"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An older lady with a simple smile and a heavy robe sat behind a desk that seemed meticulously clear of sand despite the end of the storm sand and dust always found a way into everything but this woman's desk was completely clean and clear. "Good afternoon young lady, state your purpose, your destination, and authorization for a passport. We rarely use crystal as they aren't recognized everywhere but we can file for a normal photo/writ of travel passport after you fill out a form with the information required. After that has been processed we will hand you a passport in a day or less granting everything is clear. Please pick up a passport request form and fill it out and please come see me if you have any questions." She pointed in the direction of a table with several forms upon it in neat stacks. The passport request form sat as the first set of documents.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Good afternoon to you too. My name is Kugutsu Kumomi. I am wanting to explore the Wind Country on a little vacation of sorts. I am a Genin of the Main Branch working on becoming a Mednin of the Medical Branch."

The girl picked up the form and began filling out the necessary information in order to complete the application as soon as possible. Once she had finished she had moved back towards the older lady and handed over the form.

"Thank you very much."

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The elderly woman quickly scanned it and found two minor errors that would have to be fixed. "You are almost done young lady but you must write in a formal destination, the estimated length of your time away from the village, and last but not least you must go take or bring forth a current photo. After those three things are added to this form, I wager you will have your passport in 24 hours."<i></i> It seemed the old lady was a stickler for the rules but that was not the case she simply needed those items to complete the passport creation process before she had the Sennin or the Steward sign it. Otherwise it was a relatively easy process for anyone in Suna.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young puppeteer raised an eyebrow slightly, why so intensive? She let out a tiny sigh before grabbing her paperwork with a smile. She wrote down that she wanted a four month (one month OoC) passport to travel through the newly calmed desert to visit Soon's Haven. She enjoyed that little city and she wanted to see how the calming of the storm has affected the little port town. Once she had finished the paperwork she hand it back and nodded. She also pulled out a picture id from on of her pockets and handed it to the woman as well.

"Is this correct?"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As luck would have it a former ANBU was on hand and using photonic jutsu he took Kumomi's picture and placed it on a specially sealed chakra protected and enhanced document. He smiled to the old lady whom ruffled his hair before kissing his forehead as he limped away to await a prosthetic enhancement to his damaged right knee. The elder lady finished a series of hand seals and verified the document was correct before placing it on a summon seal and reverse summoning the document to Toraono Kuro whom quickly scribed his approval on it and stamped it complete. He extended her period of travel to 8 months and placed a Kaze no Kuni treaty symbol upon the passport marking her as a noncombat support ninja whom was not to be attacked on pain of death from Toraono Kuro himself. Kuro sent the passport back via the summoning seal used in reverse and continued his daily duties.

The Elderly woman whistled with a new sense of timeliness as she read Kuro's additions and enhancements. "You are indeed in luck young lady, Sennin Toraono Kuro has granted you double your passport time and placed an emergency clause upon your passport, anyone who attacks you is in for a very bad day. Then again Kuro has always been overprotective of Kunoichi. Enjoy your time away and make sure to send a message with your location if you need help."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi nodded her head and smiled at the woman. She grabbed her passport and thanked the older lady for helping her with making a passport. She turned around and headed to the door to make her way to her vacation. She let out a sigh before leaving the room. Exhausting. She headed to her house to finalize her packing.

[topic left: 8IC/2OoC Month Passport received]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back