Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I need Help to Reactivate

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the reason I'm inactive in the first place is my Genjutsu needs to be swapped. I was talking to Kuro about it but he never got back to me not sure why. Basically the genjutsu in my profile are out dated and I need to know how many points theyre worth. And please reactivate me. Any info I can offer to help let me know

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Grizz, shh. You dont know what you're blabbering about >.<

Daichi, your jutsus worth is simple to calculate.

E - 6 points
D - 8 points
C - 10 points
B - 12 points
A - 15 points

Or, you could plainly just swap the masteries to other jutsu if you want to.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I sent you a copy of your profile.
In terms of needing to know what genjutsu is what rank..

Lvl 1 - 5 = Single Sense
Lvl 6 = 2 Senses
Lvl 7 = 3 Senses
Lvl 8 = 4 Senses

Now to convert that to what we currently have now:
Lvl 1-2= E Rank
Lvl 3-4= D Rank
Lvl 5-6= C Rank
Lvl 7 = B Rank
Lvl 8 = A Rank

That's what I remembered off the top of my head. It isn't specifically stated anywhere though.
But from the looks of your jutsus mastered, you don't have that many you can transfer (in terms of rank, anyway).

I'm going to finish activating you by moving your stuff to where they belong.
I'm going to have to ask around about when the new Genjutsus took place and do a bit more digging in terms of your gen refunds.
But otherwise, you're re-activated.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Also, another thing i noticed is that your character has 650 in two stats.
Please convert that to ASP (Advanced Shop points) which are kinda similar to Capped Points.
We returned to 600 caps.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, I spoke to the admin in regards to the refunds and apparently the system automatically dished out refunds for the old jutsus.
In other words, it automatically happened that you received Yen as refunds.

Now what I'll allow you to do is transfer any masteries over to new jutsu.
Basically, from this point forward, all of your old genjutsu are considered gone and you are given the chance to do one final swap of jutsu masteries for free.
Once this topic is locked, you will have no other opportunity to do a free swap of masteries.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back