Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open I promise, I'm not a creep

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
First left, then right. Then up, then down. Back to the left. Right again. ’It’s here somewhere! I know it is!’ Kazu was growing more worried, more nervous, by the moment. ’HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO FIND A REGULAR OLD SEWING KIT?!’ Kazu was well beyond flummoxed. The panic had set in, until he was gritting his teeth in frustration and balling his hands into white-knuckled fists. He was about to bring it down, hard, on one of the shelves in frustration, when he heard the sounds of approaching footsteps and the not-so-subtle sound of a throat being cleared. Kazu refrained himself from causing a scene, but just barely.

”Hey kid, you just gonna stand around here all day? Huh?!” The shopkeeper, a middle-aged woman wearing a frown that said she did not tolerate lollygaggers or sticky fingered rapscallions, stood with hands on hips and eyeing Kazu up and down like she would a too-cheap Sandrunner from a “has been” Merchant. Needless to say, she thought the out-of-place youth was trying to pull the wool over her eyes without her knowing. ”This isn’t a museum. Either buy something, or….hey, what’s the matter?” She had noticed the tightness around Kazu’s jaw, the way his fists shook in frustration, and the strained look in his eyes.

”This is so embarrassing…but I just can’t find a sewing kit anywhere! First I thought it would be in that aisle over there, but when I didn’t find it I thought maybe I’d find it here, but that hasn’t done anything either! I’ve searched all over, again, and again, and-“

”Kid, they’re up in the front. They’re usually not the only thing people pick up, so I keep them by the counter so folks can pick them up on their way out. Why didn’t you just come ask me for help sooner?” Kazu blinked. Once, then twice. ’That was an option?’ Kazu’s stubbornness, and his pride, sometimes blinded him to obvious answers. He opened his mouth, then closed it, tried once more, and failed again. The woman merely chuckled to herself and shook her head, incredulously, while gesturing for the silly child to follow her towards the front of the store. Kazu’s cheeks and ears felt hot. Fire Jutsu didn’t even compare.

After a few more well-placed digs and backhanded comments about how silly he had been for not coming to her sooner, Kazu had paid for the sewing kit, thanked the shopkeeper, and was on his way out of the store and back towards the non-living (but still injured) puppet, Usagi. It still baffled him how many different things there had been in that store to buy.

Not quite running, but moving faster than a quick jog, Kazu hurried towards the spot he’d left the man named Tas and the girl Ren at. Just as he was getting closer, though, he saw something very strange: the man, all of a sudden, disappeared into the ground after, seemingly, being swallowed alive by a renegade sandworm. The young boy panics slightly at the sight of this, and begins running towards Ren and Usagi faster.

”Hey!” Kazu calls out to alert the girl and her puppet of his approach, but also his concern over what had just transpired. ”Did…did that guy just get eaten alive? By a….sandworm?!” The horror on Kazu’s face was genuine – he’d heard that sandworms sometimes plagued the lands around Sunagakure, and had even heard rumors of the more recent(ish) sandworm attacks on the village, but the idea of people randomly being eaten, out of nowhere, unsettled the boy. Eyeing the ground nervously, Kazu held out the sewing kit to show that he hadn’t just been messing around all this time. ”I…I got the sewing kit, like I said, but…shouldn’t we search after that guy, or something? Raise some sort of alarm? Let someone know that sandworms are just…you know…eating people around here?!”

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man looked a bit fluster and eager to get out of here. He quickly apologizes and retreat, but that’s when things turn for the weird. The man was eaten by a sandworm; it was like the ground opened up and ate him. So the boy would return just in time to such a horrifying scene. The boy suggest going after the man and Ren nods. She jumps into the hole left behind before it starts filling up with sand.

[left topic]
Continued here: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/the-truth-of-ones-self-kinjutsu-app-private.63079/

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
If Kazu didn’t look shocked and horrified enough as it was, the way Ren simply nodded at his words and jumped down into the quickly filling hole, without so much as a moment of hesitation, made his eyes practically pop right out of his head.

”Wait a moment!” He called after the girl, flustered and concerned over whether or not she could even hear him still, his voice just barely managing to not sound like a shrill shriek. ”That’s not what I had in mind! What if that sandworm is still there?!” Kazu shifts uneasily from one foot to the other, waiting for something — anything — to happen that might save him from the fate that was slowly closing in on him. ’No such luck, huh?’ His hand tightly gripped the sewing kit that he still held, to the point where the thin plastic casing was beginning to splinter and crack. ’Curse you, Ren! Curse you, Usagi!’ He couldn’t just let them be sandworm food…could he?

Kazu didn’t see any other options left to him. Sourly, he swallowed what he could of his fear and tucked the sewing kit into his belt pouch for safekeeping. ’Don’t let anyone say Ryuzaki Kazu would leave some little girl to her death!’ Of course, no one was around to witness this act, but still.

”You owe me, big time, Ren! You hear me?!” He was still yelling into an empty, vacant, hole; however, the yelling helped to steel his nerves. Before he could overthink this (too much more), Kazu jumps into the nearly filled hole before it could completely close itself off. ’If I live through this, I’m ripping the other eye off that damned puppet myself!’

[ooc: Topic Left; Continued Here.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back