Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I summon the spirits to aide me! (Contract Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu howled into the air, a demonic shout that sent all the near by wild life into a horrified escape frenzy. The Omega Cloak burned with pure hell fire, and its breath was heat. The beast turned the ground blood red from heat wherever he stepped, but he was always careful to step on rock and not grass. With chakra his legs extended to reach the next spot, and with his arms he practiced his ninjutsu. The stalking 10 foot long abomination hunted for the source of energy he longed for, soul energy. It was tapped here, he knew it, a small break way, a rift in the national order of things that made it grow stronger. He trailed the path, walking over bushes, and leaving glass whenever the earth lost it's fertility. The beast twirled, turning from a serpent with four legs into a pitch black ninja Goliath with dual pitch black wings. He knew there was a Monastery to Raiden here, but he always forgot about him. That legend was one he questioned, but he guessed this would lead to his quest. I do not like this, I can smell something holy, or is it alcohol? I can never tell the bloody difference! Can those fat bastards ever drink their sake in a bar and not on a road?!

Chikyu looked to a fat man on the side of the road, drinking from a jade colored bottle. He tilted his head slightly and asked, "How long have you been here?" The over weight man lifted up his head, and then said, "Hello my friend! I know the tim- oh, sorry. I did not see the police were i-" He was cut short when the AiT's hand turned into bone, the daemon fully melting the skin away, but that was not the most surprising thing. He dropped a lump of non-explosive clay in front of the pot bellied man, forming a open hat, and inside was a few hundred yen. The AiT said, "I know its not a lot, but it should help you." Chikyu twirled, becoming his Daemon Variant again, his elongated 10 foot long tail-like body gently tapping the ground, and burning the goat trail towards the Monastery. Why did you give yen to that man? He is most likely going to spend it on more Sake... Chiyku whispered to the air, "If he is on the side of the street and drinking, what home do you think he has?" He continued his walk, but did he witness something?

The Omega cloaked figure wandered along, and spotted a monk with a shaved head, showing his dedication to his holy life, the Brahmacariya. The monk wore sa nghaati, or a dual layer of robes because of the mountain's more chilly temperatures. He wore golden yellow robes, representing his faith to the triple gem. The daemon turned back to its Angel variant form, and bowed, saying, "Good afternoon, may I request guidance to the Monastery? I would like to learn of Raiden." The monk smiled, his grey stubby beard being some of the only hair on his face, as he replied, "Straight to the point, hm. I am simply resting for now, but the Monastery is a few miles down the goat path, you should be there within a hour, and from your looks faith might help your chakra." Chikyu smiled and said, "Thank you." The monk replied, "Do not thank me until after you found your destination." Chikyu wandered down the road, listening to the daemon again. I do not understand you in the slightest. Chikyu simply said, "Well why should you? I am only human, and we live with our faiths."

And then he opened the doors of the monastery, and wondered what he looked at.

(Using "Discovery of a Contract of your Choice" to find Kami contract)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry about the wait
I require a pm of your history, your current goal, and anything pertinent you think a spirit would know about you in regards to this contract choice and after said pm I will post no less than once a week to finish your rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back