Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private I want it, you got it, gimmie gimmie

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
His name is Ugo, Ugokanai, and I believe he may just be one of the souls Kuragari said I would need for the ritual. One soul must be from a warrior made of steel, and since people aren’t made of metal I assume that phrase to be a metaphor. Ugo has the ultimate defense, one that I’ve heard was damn near impenetrable, and from the information I’ve gathered tailing this guy I could be in for an incredible fight. There is just one thing I must remember, if I can keep him alive I must at all cost. I can feel the corruption trying to take over, and I fear that murdering and innocent person might have disastrous effects on my psyche. When I decide to make my move I take preparations to hide my identity but unfortunately I was finding it hard to stay sane with the anticipation my dark side was feeling for the events of the evening.

I covered my face with one of my Ofuda, the seals that I shape like hands. Several appear and they wrap themselves around my arms and my legs. I’m following Ugo through the streets of the residential zone on his way home one night. Using my knack for stealth I follow him from a short distance and measure up my options. Why wouldn’t he giving up his soul if he knew what it meant? He couldn’t possibly deny my only chance to revive my mother. He would have to be a… Ugo stops suddenly and I almost trip over myself. I know he suspects I’m there, or maybe he even knows I am. I don’t dare breath, not that it was easy to with a giant hand covering my face. He begins to move again, so I follow suit. Another block goes by and he rounds a corner on the other side of the street just before disappearing. I run to then next building over and still down see him until I turn around.

“Who the hell are you supposed to be? Handsy the Diddler?"

I scratch my neck and look into the sky above Ugo’s head.

“Yo, I know you’ve been following me. What do you want?” His tone stiffens and catches me off guard. All my time watching him I’ve never seen him angry and it both worries and excites me.

“I would like to make a deal for your soul.” I say.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back