Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Idle hands are the playthings of the devil (closed)

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Classes had just let out and he was coming back home, where he would be no doubt be drafted into helping his father at the smithy. He just wasn't feeling like helping out though, so he was taking the longer way back home that would take him by some of his haunts. He checked in with some of the kids too see what they were up to anything interesting, but Fumaku was out of luck, which was a great tragedy too him. A sigh of resignation crossed his face as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and headed back the way he came. He cast aimless gazes around, and did not pay attention too where he was walking. It proved to have a slight inconvenience too him as he bumped into somebody. "Sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." He said taking a hand out of his pocket and offering it too the person he had knocked down.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou fell to the ground bouncing once on his tail bone which forced a yelp from his mouth and a grimace to follow immediately as his hand went back to rub the affected area. THen he heard the apology from the strangers voice.

ah no... probably my fault my mind was in other places

he said as he took the offered hand and pulled himself up from the ground then looked at the boy and tilted his head

aren't you in my class at the academy?

Indou asked not actually knowing anyone's name in the class as he spent most of his lecture time secluded away in the throne of bone with Kuro sennin while his physical reconstruction was being completed. But he did remember some faces as he attended when he could.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kano looked down at the small kid, who seemed to think they were in the same class. Kano gave a shake of his head as he pulled the kid up off the ground. He looked him up and down assessing if he had seen him before at perhaps the opening school ceremony, but he could not place where he had seen him before. Kano gave a light shrug of his shoulders as he stepped into the shelter of a nearby doorway, so he would not be in the way of traffic. ""I am not sure if I remember anybody like you being in the same class as me, so I don't think we are in the same class." Kano said leaning back against the door frame "The name is Nozumi Kano, and it is nice to meet you." He extended a hand too the young child hoping for a name from him, else he would have to assign a moniker too him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back