Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

If Reflections Could Speak(Private/PM)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For sometime now the Shida-Man had a lot too think about. Could he handle it? Psh, please, of course he could. But the question was did he NEED to? At least I think that's what the question was. You see, to the normal guy, the mysterious disappearance of a loved one, the constant random threats against the existence of the Black Dragons, the frequent disregard of responsibility that the empowered seem to practice on the daily... they would break even the most seasoned of men. A need to go berserk and rage out would fill the mind of the vengeful, some would allow their light be consumed and let their past justify their fall, and paralyzing sorrow would cause others to trade their dreams for drunkenness. Not so with the Shida-Man. His earthly presence has been eighteen and half years,... and still he hold to sanity. I boast of this begin known as Sakamoto Hokoshida in many ways, but the character that he holds to is... one of the traits that truly puts him beyond mankind in my eyes... as blind as I may be... to his true awesomeness.

The Dragons follow him to a bar accompanied by his aunt, Yamada Suki. The place wasn't anything fancy, just a quiet bar that would seem to be open later than usual tonight. The group sat at a circular booth in a corner of the establishment. Most of us enjoyed the sharing of food and stories, and some mature drinks thanks to Auntie Suki. The Shida-Man however, was found on a stool near a bar, staring in a drinking glass fill with something alcoholic. Time would pass with flashbacks of our adventures so far through the night, minutes turned into little more than an hour. The Shida-Man,... he sat in silence, staring at an untouched drink. I leave the rest to pay him a visit to see what's on his mind, and it seemed that Suki intend to do the same. But, when we arrived to sit next to him, we noticed he did move, twitch, or anything of the sort. It was like he staring into himself through the reflection in the liquid. Think about, the Shida-Man doesn't drink those kinds of drinks, right? It seemed he only wanted the substance for what he was using it for now. We gave him the moment of silence, the moment of peace he wanted.

{To be continued...}

[Topic left in 30 minutes.]
[Marked for training]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something seemed to be troubling the great one. After a while, i finally broke the silence.

PT(Calm): "What's on your mind man?"
Shida(Solemn): *shakes head* "......everything"
Aunt Suki(Friendly): "Come on Little Hoko, spit it out. *rubs Shida's back*
Shida: *swirls drink* "...Ah lost Natsu, da only girl ah've ever been fond of... ain't got no trail on 'er... Ah lost that Masuyo girl right in front of me at dat mountain top,... ain't got no trial on 'er... Mana's prob'bly the only one ta know where either of 'em two are,... ain't got no trail on 'er either,... Even one of da Dragons, Narumi Oka, lost track of 'er at that Leaf City disaster,... ain't got no trail... And now I'mma bout ta lead da Dragons,... ma people,... ma family,... back ta Leaf City. Fer what, ta lose dem too? Naw. I'd rather stay here."
Aunt Suki(Awe): "D&#$, major man."
PT: "Yeah man, I think I get it. *pats on the back* I think the others kind of forgot about some of that... caught up in the adventure itself. You know,I believe the answers to many of those questions can be the found back at Leaf City."
Shida: "Ain't willin' ta risk ma crew fer that."
PT: "... I know your trying to protect us, but we want this man. There are answers there for us too. Maybe you'll be okay without the answers, but if the things we are looking for are all there,... well,... who will save them? No one but us knows what you know Shida-Man."
Shida: "........Ah need to think."
Aunt Suki(Calm): "Well Little Hoko, whatever you decide for them, commit to it."
PT: "Whatever answer you chose is the great answer, for the your decision will be made with Compassion in mind."

I gave him one more pat on the back and returned to the rest of the crew while Suki stayed with her nephew. The night would wind down and we all would crowd ourselves in a cheap apartment once we left. We would find the answer to the Shida-Man's ultimate choice in the morning. But I decided... that he needed to hear he real name.

[Marked for Training]
[Topic left in 30 minutes]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back