Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'll Make a Daiki Out Of You (Tutoring)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
lCL2JyP.jpg

Shin Ha, native of Steel and Head Jounin of Konohagakure, was happy that the dojo he’d requested was complete. He stood before it in his usual regalia. Black boots, black pants, a red shirt under a black jacket that was adorned with symbols, including the large rose on the back. Even his gloves had designs on them, in red of course. His face, however, was half covered by a white mask with matching red designs. The mask started at his nose and butted against his red hair. At his side, as always, was his resonance blade.

Ha steps into the dojo and looks around for any signs that it was not built to his standards. The Head Jounin of Leaf was not a harsh taskmaster like some might be in this job, but he also did not like laziness. His standards were not above reason, and he was pleased to see they’d been met. Everything was in order, everything was in its place. He runs one black-gloves hand along the wall and pulls it free, rubbing the fingers and being pleased to see no dirt falling off. With the short inspection done, he begins to prepare the area for use.

It would be several hours later that the room was properly set up. The chairs were all put up, the mats placed down for use. Training dummies were stored except for two special ones. There was a large metal target hanging from the ceiling that he could move easily enough with a breeze. And there was only enough light to barely see. Satisfied, he steps out of the room and sends the signal through his headset to let his learning begin.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko had been notified about having someone decide to help her out with her studies and training and jumped at the chance to have someone actually help her out and all. She couldn't wait to start the training as she couldn't entirely learn too much more from just training by herself and everything. While not exactly thinking of it to be a breeze, she would put her all into it so that she wouldn't be left behind. She knew that Kaori had to be getting ahead of her and it had been quite a time since she had seen Akumi, not entirely knowing how she had been going along with her training and everything after their meeting.

As she had made her way to the dojo that she had been told to go to, she'd slow down as it came into view. Just arriving, a smile would form on her face as she would just enter before speaking up. "Hello? I was requested to come here..." She'd say, her voice trailing off as she looked around after entering. Her smile didn't fade from her face, infact it had almost started to grow as she continued to look around.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His head turns to take in the girl before him, nodding slowly. ”Indeed. I am Shin Ha, Head Jounin of the village. I’ve begun to take an interest of late in our students.” He steps towards the door and once more turns to her, nodding for her to follow. ”I’m going to begin teaching once more soon and think it best to begin slow. Your name was forwarded to me as someone who might be capable of helping me help them. Tell me, are you up to a little practice with weapons?”

He flips the lights on to reveal the interior of the room. Against one wall was a line chairs. Across the floor were the practice mats, placed to cover most of the floor. There were two training dummies on the floor. One was the height of the girl herself, and looked to be a garish skeleton with a shield and a blunt pole. The other was closer to Ha’s size, and wielded a sheathed katana in its right hand. Ha turns to the girl to await her answer.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko looked at the man who had appeared in front of her and listed to him as he spoke and introduced himself as Shin Ha. He had asked her if she was willing to practice with weapons. She didn't exactly have much experience with any but she would nod her head before speaking. "I would love to practice with some weapons, though I haven't really had any practice before with them." She would say, smiling as she looked around with the lights being on and Ha standing near two training dummies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back