Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'll Make a Medical Man Out Of You (tutoring Kichiru)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Enzeru stood outside of the hospital, waiting patiently for his pupil to arrive. He was wearing a new outfit today. A tunic of light blue with dark blue trimmings, brown pants and brown leather boots. It didn’t match his new look like it did his old, but it was still his clothing and until Kimi threw it away he’d wear it. There were no obvious weapons on him, but he could still have some hidden away. His gloves were present also, and only three people in this village knew what they could do.

He was here today to do some teaching. So he hoped the student arrived soon. There was much planned for their lesson on this day and he wanted to get through all of it.

(Short post is short, I do better on responses.)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Excitement rushed through Kichiru as he dashed through the streets of Sunagakure towards the Medical Facility. Today he donned his normal attire, which consisted of a green shirt with a red stripe running up the middle, a pair of green shorts held up with a black belt, as well as a, you guessed it, pair of green boots. One might even be able to guess what the boy's favorite color was, as even the outline of his hair was dyed a matching green color. Around his forehead, however, was his headband which he wore with a certain pride, having just recently passed his Bashar exam and now having the opportunity to work with one of the Medical Chiefs.

The last, and well first, time Kichiru had met Enzeru had been under rather strange circumstances. Whilst vising a memorial to the victims of the Djinn attack he had been forced to intrude upon a meeting by Kas, a dog he had rescued from near-death months ago and has been a faithful companion to ever since. He didn't quite have the connection to Kas that some had, though at times he felt like Kas and he could understand each other, even though wasn't truly the case.

Arriving in front of the hospital only a few minutes after he was expected, Kichiru would wave towards Enzeru “Sorry I'm late Enzeru-sensei!”. Once he reached the Chief he would give a slight bow of respect before awaiting eagerly whatever training Enzeru decided might be appropriate for the young Bashar.

First the Hero.. Now one of the Medical Chiefs.. Kas, I'm gonna be as strong as it takes to protect my friends. Just like you taught me.

[MFT]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Enzeru looks up as the boy appears in his vision, running waving at the hunter. His eyes move above the boy to look for the sun before remembering that it wouldn’t help matters. This false sunlight was becoming a problem, and he was glad they were beginning to expand into the surface above. So he focuses for a moment before nodding. Not very late, and Enzeru’s internal clock was certainly not enough to give an exact time. ”Apology accepted due to this merely being a tutoring session.” He was likely going to be far different than the boy’s one encounter with him. Enzeru the teacher could be a far cry from Enzeru the doctor.

”Today you’re going to learn about the medical field. You’re still at that point where you can go any of the three directions in regards to your choices. You can become a Mednin, an ANBU, or stay without a branch. Each has a valuable purpose to the village, and each is important. While I will not disparage any choices you do make, I would be remiss in my duties not to try to bring you into the medical branch.”

He motions for the other to follow him and heads away from the hospital. Should Kichiru indeed follow, Enzeru would lead him to an empty lot not far from them. It was the ruins of some building, likely demolished due to being unsafe following the Cabal attacks rather than in the attacks themselves. It was obvious someone had been picking through the rubble recently, and in the middle was a wide open area the size of a basketball court with only dirt and smaller stones littering it.

In this empty clearing was a body. For the moment, Enzeru ignored it and turned around to face Kichiru once more. The blue flecks in his eyes seemed to catch the light and shine. ”Do you know what the Medical branch does? Do you know the primary purpose of a Mednin?” Best to see what the other knew before starting the lesson, then he could clear up misconceptions and start in an advanced point if need be.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back