Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Implications... Unpleasant [Event, Open]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]She couldn't adapt to the dry and heated conditions of Sand village very well. So, she often found herself at the Tear Drop Oasis at the village's outskirts whenever she was able. It was as close as she could get, when looking for something similar to her hometown. And it had, by far, the kindest environment for someone from the Water Country like her.

Her timing for this visit, however, was most... unfortunate.

Valentine's. A day for lovers.

Oh, she wasn't at all bothered by the fact that she was alone. On the contrary. As far as she was concerned, science and money were her true loves. What irked her was the fact that the streets were all so crowded and flower prices had gone up. Flowers, which she often used for medicinal purposes, being used for shows of monetized affection. Trying to find relatively peace in dining establishments were a no go as they too were crowded my couples dining in both food and each other's presence. That left a grumbling doctor trying to manoeuvre busy streets.

So, believe me when I say her disposition soured further when the crowds started to cause a fuss.

Looking up, a pink fog started to situate itself on the crowd. This instantly put her on edge. She, of all people, knew what biological warfare could do. It was a tactic she employed, when necessary, against the mercenary thugs on Hashima Island to deter them away from her clinic. It didn't even cross her mind that this could be some Valentine's gimmick.

Unfortunately, by the time she had noticed it, having been looking at the ground in a sulk, she had already inhaled a good portion of it. Pink colouration fogged up her glasses as well bringing the term rose tinted glasses a whole other meaning.

While the toxins slowly started to make their way into her system, she grit her teeth and tried to rub off the stain on her glasses, vision impaired. For the moment.
|</FONTFACE>[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • Please, no young characters. Nanami is thirty years old...

For the Valentine's Event

I regret everything
[/legend]<FONTFACE fontface="monospace">[/col]

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His lips chapped, his heart thump thumping, and his feet swollen in his boots. He was dusted top to bottom in cruel jagged grains of sand. His misery felt nearly infectious. What kind of people were these? Who decides one day "You know what sounds great honey? Living in a barren wasteland with sand crawling its way into your every crevice and sweltering heat. Lets move to a f***ing desert." His metal lined black clothing, tall boots, and long black hair made it all of it worse.

He stumbled on a rock in the street and nearly fell over. He caught the wall to his left with an outstretched hand that really did nothing to slow his descent. He impacted the compacted earth below with a dull thud on his sore shoulder. Actually that was a misnomer. He just walked a desert, literally everything was sore. He stood up slowly with his teeth clenched. He would've tried gripping whatever hurt the most, if he could figure that out. Onward he trudged, his hobbling somewhat dismal and amusing to onlookers. Lots of couples were out today... which was a little weird, but not out of the ordinary. A few snickerings and looks of concern were directed his way but he paid them little attention. Up ahead though he could see something...

Is that a fountain...?

He squinted carefully eyeballing a reflective surface. A few people were bringing out some kind of boxes with something in it.

HOLY **** A FOUNTAIN

His aches vanished in the wake of refreshment and relief. He ran forward hard, his cloak dragged at his shoulder till it fell away. He was absolutely going to get thrown out of the town for this. But it would be worth it. He sprinted hard with each passing second, his heart catching up to his frantic rhythm in moments he would feel the violent toll of what he was doing, but if he could make it...

With a bounding leap of determination he dove head long into the fountain. All the grime of the road and the dust in his hair melted away as the cool refreshment of the fountain spring envloped his body. He held his breath there a moment, the burn of his spring catching in his legs and lungs. But the delicate tendrils of water massaged his flesh. He felt utter relief as he stood from the waters, throwing back his mane of black hair. He looked himself over, reveling in how goofy and drenched he must look. It was such a wonderful feeling. His smile was wide and salacious, his eyes glowing with warm playfulness. He looked at the water...

What the hell...?

They had started pouring something into the fountain as he stood there. Some kind of reaction was happening and almost instantly great plumes of pink mist flowered up from the water. It was spreading fast... Momochi rushed over and grabbed one of the workers pouring the stuff by his collar.

"Whats the big idea? Whats all this pink stuff? Some kinda weapon!?" he growled, his sharp teeth clenching visibly.

"S-sir its just for valentines! Its for the couples!"

Momochi's expression softened and he patted down the man's collar and shoulders apologetically.

" My bad I thought-"

Momochi was about to finish his apology when the chemicals began to hit him. What... what is.... He was experiencing a lot of sensations. Pain from before, relief from after, and now... something warm and loving. Something he forgot how to feel. He didn't know what this was anymore? It was deeply confusing. He looked around and felt overwhelming indecision. As though everything around him had been altered a little. A little... merrier. Then his eyes caught a glimpse of someone... a figure in the mist.

"...Suki?" he asked fearfully.

[Entered]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Managing to remove the stain from her glasses, she placed them on once more and blinked.

Just in time, she watched as a man dove into the fountain and it seemed the world was in slow motion after that. She looked on enraptured as beads of water trailed down his neck and slicked his dark mane back. Despite the predator like sharp teeth, strong jaw and brow, he looked like both an ethereal god and a sinfully seductive demon to her.

The doctor's cheeks heated up, for reasons other than the local climate. Her heart thundered in her chest, their quick beat reaching her ears. And she was finding it a little bit hard to breathe. Mizushima Nanami had never been in love her entire life so she did not know what was going on.

Suffice to say, it wasn't completely... unpleasant.

She suddenly felt more self concious than she often, secretly, was. Tugging at her sleeves and patting down her skirt, she tried to look less ruffled. Worry nagged at her, saying that her hair was an ugly mess and her tunic was an ugly shade of orange. Her stomach was a little bit too big too, compared to the other women nearby who could easily show off their perfectly toned bodies. And she was plenty sure she didn't put any makeup at all this morning... not that she actually had any.

"I, ah, no- I'm not... Suki," she stammered with a gulp, eyes wide when the man addressed her. Her! He was talking to her! Why did it matter so much that he was talking to plain Jane Nanami? It wasn't like she knew him well enough to care for his attention. So why did the sound of his voice make a thrill run down her spine?

It doesn't matter. Just enjoy this, the drugs whisper into her system as they take a stronger hold.

"I... um, Doctor Mizushima Nanami." The introduction was lame and half hearted. But it felt wrong not to do so when she had already spoken up.
  • Really. You just had to, didn't you?

Good lord, I couldn't keep a straight face typing this.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pink mist rolled and coiled around her like a living thing, stretching beneath her wake making her more visible. She was absolutely not Suki. It was funny, he hadn't said the name aloud in years. But this person... she was spectacular. She reminded him of Suki all the same. Her eyes glimmered warmly, haunting his vision. Her cheeks light from the breath of a thousand smiles. She brought up her glasses, resting them on the bridge of her nose with unnatural grace. What? Momochi thought. Who puts their glasses on gracefully? What the... Yet here she stood only steps away. Unlike any living thing he had ever beheld. In that moment, he forgot a lot of things. Things he couldn't imagine forgetting. Was this woman real? A genjutsu could've made this happen.

"I, ah, no- I'm not... Suki,"

He sniffed the wind... he could smell her only faintly. There was a sickly sweet perfume, overwhelming his olfactory senses. He felt a wild and vibrant tingle. He sniffed harder, hoping it was just someone's cologne applied in too little moderation, but he only filled his lungs with pink mist. The tingling streatched throughout his body. His eyes settled on her again and she looked... divine. No not devine... Devine was how you might describe an angel's beauty or the heavens or something profound. This was... something else? He sniffed the air one last time and again he felt the thrilling shivers riding up his spine. His heart swelled thump thumping in his chest harder than when he sprinted. He felt numb to everything but this sensation this... hunger. He looked at her again and this time he knew the word to use.

"I... um, Doctor Mizushima Nanami."

Yes, one word.

"...delicious."

Delectable, his mouth watered as he looked at her. No no no, he thought, heat pulsing in his chest as it stiffened with anxiousness. It wasn't right to look at someone like a piece of meat...

His eyes slowly drifted over her stocking clad legs, her just-a-little-too-short skirt, and her snug fit orange sweater. He began a slow deliberate walk towards her, the water sloshing around his boots. She was definitely not a piece of meat. She looked way too good to compare with something as common as meat. He stood at the very edge as close to her as possible. He leaned out with a wicked smirk of mischief.

"Wanna know a secret Doc?" he whispered just loud enough to hear

Momochi leaned out a little farther and made a "come hither" gesture, waving his finger back towards himself.

"You'll have to come in very close, I don't want anyone else to know."

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The doctor worried that her scent would offend the man with how heavily he sniffed. It was a strange mix of antiseptic alcohol, mint and black tea that often curled about her. The woman was not one for the usual floral and heavy women's perfume.

She wasn't expecting him to utter the next word with such heat.

Delicious.

...Wait, what?

Had she been in her right mind, unaffected by such heinous toxins, she would have scolded him with how unhealthy cannibalism was. At least, eating certain portions of the human body was. Eating a human liver would weaken one's body exponentially and consuming the brain would kill anyone's brain cells with Cruetzfeldt Jakob disease. And... and...

What was she thinking about again?

The way he looked at her... nobody had ever looked at her in such a way. As a woman. And not a girl. Or not just as a doctor or another mercenary. She didn't know what to think. This was all so foreign to her. Alien. But Nanami couldn't focus nor did she care about that right now. Her skin was growing hot and her knees were growing weak at hearing him speak more. His voice was wonderful, like velvet to her ears. And like a flower to the sun, she leaned forward even as the proximity caused goosebumps on her neck. It was all she could do to stop herself from invading the man's personal space. As it was, with their faces close together to share a secret, she could feel his breath on her cheek.

"S-sure. Doctor Pati- Person confidentiality, of course," she found herself joking with a stupid smile on her face. "It'll be safe with me."

But her hands twitched to... to what? Touch his face? Touch his shoulders? All ridiculous ideas, a part of her mind scoffed although it was muted by the pink haze.
|</FONTFACE>
[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • I-

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"S-sure. Doctor Pati- Person confidentiality, of course,"

She leaned in close as she was bid and Momochi's chest tightened. He had never felt this way. Never even thought like this. How... Gods did it matter? This felt awesome. He could smell her... bergamot. That was bergamot. Momochi's nose was ever keen and particular. Especially in the case of teas.

"It'll be safe with me."

As she drew in close, he drew in even closer. His face only centimeters from hers, he could feel the heat as her cheeks flushed. His lips were so close to her ear, she could feel the burning heat of his breath as it tickled her lobe.

"I'm going to touch you, and when I'm done... You will be soaking wet."

Half of a moment slipped by as he let the full impact of his words slide into her full considerations. Swiftly, he pulled to Nanami's right, removing himself as a barrier between Nanami and the fountain. He turned his body making a wide swatting motion with his left hand, solidly across her "rump" in an effort to launch her face first into the fountain.

"I think shes going to kill me."

He stood there only a moment, diving face first into the water and pink mist. Better to be under the water when she came back up. She was libel to drown him regardless, but maybe less so if she had to find him first. His mind had released all his motivations from the last 10 years. He didn't think about hate, or love, or screaming. No tears no sadness. No dead friends in his arms. He thought of nothing but this scrumptious creature and how dearly she was about to make him pay.

How wonderful he thought, taking a deep breath before he plunged in. He popped his head up in the water, just enough that his mouth hovered above the surface. This was going to be too good to miss. He had to see her come up.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]It took a minute or two for the innuendo to register in her head. But, oh, when it did, her cheeks and ears were aflame with a blush of embarrassment. Although, she could very well speak about sexual topics in a clinical manner and for all that she knew that sex was a healthy part of life, nobody had said such things to her before. Not in a non-demeaning manner anyway like a common thug would anyway.

The thought of performing such things herself never really crossed her mind before.

It was far too easy to catch her off guard after that. So, that when she was pulled towards the fountain, she came splashing into the waters with ease. All the protest she could muster had been in a small squeak, at his hand's contact with her backside.

She was wet alright. Positively soaking. From pink fountain waters.

And, had this happened in any other circumstance, she would have been furious for the public embarrassment and the indecency. But no one else was even watching them, the crowds busy with their own amours, their affections or love at first sight. Pairs, couples everywhere were all in their own little worlds except for the unfortunate few with drug induced competition.

Instead, all she could manage was a "I-I'm going to kill you," choked out. The declaration couldn't be taken seriously at all, considering the laughter bubbling out from her chest.

It was... nice. She doesn't remember the last time she's been as carefree as this. To laugh so freely and to act so silly. A serious and professional demeanour had to be adopted when she ran her own clinic. There was always one problem or another; a disease which they had no medicine for, financial problems that made it so they could not afford newer equipments, mercenaries trying to harass her people...

From the waters and the shadows, a thread wrapped itself around Momochi's ankle. It picked him up high, so that he dangled upside down and Nanami stood up, hands on her hips. The man was hoisted higher so that their faces were level at each other and it almost looked like the doctor would give him a kiss... only to drop him back into the fountain.
  • Gosh, this is ridiculous and cute.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momochi smiled like a wicked child who just got away from the candy store with a chocolate bar in his pocket. She rose from the water, soaked and... really really good looking. Her clothes seemed almost taut with her skin, showing off her body in ways some might have called "indecent". Momochi felt himself stirring in a pleasant fashion and tried to kill the thought by thinking about something decidedly unrelated. When he looked away for a moment or two and felt himself calming, he snuck a peek and looked back...

Bad idea bad idea bad idea...

The pink mist rolling and billowing almost made her seem dream like. Like a siren, singing him into a watery grave. He might not have minded thinking about it now. He thought back fondly a moment ago when he spanked her into the fountain. He liked it.

"I-I'm going to kill you," she said with a playful smile.

Momochi smiled back. This girl was fit to be a monster. Too pretty to fight, too fun to quit.

"I'm going to k-"

Surprise!

In an instant Momochi felt himself shuttled backward through the water for a second, then hoisted into the air. The entire sensation was new, abrupt, and terrifying. Going from complete immersed to be airborne was definitely a new one. He dangled there a moment, dripping all over everything. He was very close to Nanami... close enough to reach out and kiss her. He thought about it for a long moment and his lips parted a little as he started to crane his neck forward...

Only to be dropped with sudden violence into the heartless waters below. He popped back up just as soon as his mind recuperated from an attempted kiss, to falling in the water. The pink mist made him appear much less menacing than usual. He glowered at her or tried but he couldn't keep from laughing. She was like a ray of sunlight lifting the gloomy nature of his world. How weird this whole thing was! None of it made any sense but it did feel nice and really that's all Momochi wanted right now. He looked at Nanami, then back to the water, then back to Nanami...

He reached down scooped up some water and splashed her heavily.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]She had never acted so childish before, for as long as she could remember. As a child growing up in the poor sectors of Hashima Island, she had no toys. Her time was spent doing courier work or pick pocketing as a port frog. And when she wasn't causing trouble, she was busy with civilian studies. Her doctorates had followed after that. Not to mention she had to take care of her sick uncle.

It was sort of sad, now that she realized it, that she had no friends. Only colleagues and patients. Life had been so impersonal, thus far. Medical duty aside.

Yet here she was, splashing water at a grown man as if they were two rowdy teenagers at the beach.

Ah, to be young and in love...

In love? She didn't even know the man's name. Physical attraction, infatuation maybe. But love seemed to be a long shot. Cupid had struck her with his arrow, somehow. And she wanted to question it. Her actions, her thought patterns were abnormal, unnatural: not hers.

Her musing was cut off though when a man jumped into the pool, screaming declarations of love at his own reflection. It was growing quite bizarre, as the guy tried to make out with his mirror image, only for it to disappear whenever he broke the water's surface. Nanami could probably conjure a mirror for him, if she felt the slightest bit of empathy for the man. But she didn't.

The doctor backed away from the narcissistic man towards Momochi, torn between confusion and amusement. "Did he just?" she said, baffled, before shaking her head with a wry grin. "Maybe we should leave him alone with himself? We can go someplace else. And I can make you wet without making a fountain do the dirty work for me."

Did she... did she just flirt?
  • You better had gone to sleep, boyo.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The splashing back and forth was nonsensical and great. Water drenched, mist enveloped, and losing his mind, Momochi nearly giggled. But his nose... his nose was drowning. This smell was soaked into everything, absolutely everything all around... it made his stomach ache a little but he paid it little heed... Or tried to. His insides twisted a little. Why? Was it this smell? Maybe there was too much of it? Maybe Nanami was too pretty and she was accidentally killing him with her shockingly good looks. Who knew? He watched the water dripping down her outfit...

Maybe watching her is actually killing me...

Drip drip down the length of her body...

Yeah that's plausible.

Just then, a madman tumbled into the fountain towards Nanami. Momochi's eyes flashed cold steel and he barred his teeth. But the crazy man didn't know or care anyone else existed... he was trying to kiss the water. No not the water... Himself in the water. Maybe he had spotted Nanami and the sight of her made him go crazy. He turned back looking at her standing there...

Yeah, definitely plausible.

Nanami had shied from the crazy guy and got closer to Momochi as a happy-happenstance. She drew in closer a little concern evident in her features.

"Did he just?" she said.

Momochi glowed with a kind of warmth. This was satisfaction. Nothing missing, no strings attached. Brilliant contentedness. All after meeting this person. This glasses clad phantasm that made his jaw drop. He had to stick with this as much as possible. He had to know why. How... extraordinary this was. How extraordinary she was. She was close now, and she gave her head a shake.

"Maybe we should leave him alone with himself? We can go someplace else. And I can make you wet without making a fountain do the dirty work for me." she said with a seductive smirk.

Momochi remembered a little of himself just then and his face lit up bright pink. How were his cheeks so hot? Why was his heart beat visibly pumping through the veins in the back of his wrist? Did she just...

It hit him like a train.

His nose began bleeding profusely with such force that he stumbled backwards, his feet catching on the rim of the fountain, tripping him backwards onto the ground. He banged his head quite hard. Momochi was now entering 404 stud not found. But just at that moment, he inhaled sharply through his mouth. The pink mist caressed his insides... reaffirming that stiff tension in his chest. He could feel himself saturated in this... tension. He remembered being tied to a post. The violent stings of whips on his back, gouging deep into his flesh. He reached over his shoulder reflexively... he wasn't tied to anything. He wasn't being beaten. It was just a nose bleed... he looked up at Nanami.

"You know Doc, I might just need medical attention." he chuckled through his teeth.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]She did not think her words would have such a profound effect on him.

But the sight of blood triggered something in her head. All thoughts of romance was thrown out the window, in favour of concern and care. Instantly, she was at his side. One hand was placed on his arm as she chided him. "I'm not too sure if it was medical attention you were thinking of, a few moments ago." At this, she hummed innocently: "I only meant that I have skill with water techniques which is, so am I told, a treasured skill around here. But, come on luv', tilt your head back." Nanami had taken out her handkerchief at this point, soaked it in the water.

The doctor paused, taking in the bizarre sight of the pink fountain waters. It raised alarms in her head, especially with her knowledge of poisons, toxins, deadly vapours. Ingestible and injected poisons were all well and good. But biological warfare that implemented the use of vapours through a widespread area was a tried and true method. Much easier than contaminating selected samples in the hopes of infecting the population.

Fumes worked quickly too, although they didn't last too long in the system. Duration didn't matter, of course, if it was a quick killing drug. Inhalants could quickly cause damage to the heart, kidneys, brain, liver, bone marrow and major organs. Hell, it could starve the body of oxygen or force the heart into cardiac arrest...

That was why they told people never to sniff things such as aerosols and other things that had no place in the human body (why people would even do that is beyond the author though).

Don't worry about it, something whispered in her head. But the problem was, that made her worry about it all the more. Something was wrong. She needed... medical attention. This man, this ethereal being needed medical attention. It probably wasn't only them but all she could focus on was the two of them.

"C-Come on. Let's get out of here," she forced a smile, dabbing at the man's bloodied nose to wipe it clean. "We can get you a bed," for medical purposes, of course. But if not saying the latter part would have him moving faster, then needs must.

There was a spike in her chakra. She'd let her healing techniques try to flush the toxins out of her system, even to the point of overloading her chakra coils if need be. But something told her that the farther they got from this pink haze, the better. It was a start though and she could feel her head clearing a little better. Her attraction to the man didn't fade but at least it didn't feel like a full blown obsession like it was at certain moments.
  • Sorry for the late reply.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He could feel the violent malice of his taskmasters. The scorn he felt and the vengeance he craved. Hate. All of my hate. Blood and bleeding always reminded him of that time when the old man fell from the scaffoldings. He was reduced to a pile of blood-flavored muck. Momochi didn't know him, he was just there when the man died. But he never forgot that moment. Even here with a beautiful woman and a fountain literally bubbling up romance, he didn't forget. But this time he remembered, it wasn't nearly as interesting. She was the most interesting thing in the world. A kindly generous light seemed to shower the very earth she stepped on. When he saw her he didn't know what to feel. Like a child unfamiliar with infatuation, he struggled with the feeling.

"I'm not too sure if it was medical attention you were thinking of, a few moments ago." she teased. "I only meant that I have skill with water techniques which is, so am I told, a treasured skill around here. But, come on luv', tilt your head back."

She got in close touching his arm. Momochi was extremely sensitive about being touched normally. Nobody touched him... It wasn't so much a rule or anything, so much as it was just a very rare circumstance. Being touched felt kind of funny.

Right now there is a person who is choosing to touch you... shes not scared, shes not crazy. Just concerned... shes touching you man! Score!

Momochi stood up with a grunt and a sigh on his breath. Nobody alive cared if he lived or died, which he accepted and felt comfortable with. It was just how things were. Except with this person. Was this feeling a genjutsu? Was she a genjutsu? Questions, questions.

Momochi glowed with a kind of warmth. This was satisfaction. Nothing missing, no strings attached. Brilliant contentedness. All after meeting this person. This glasses clad phantasm that made his jaw drop. He had to stick with this as much as possible. He had to know why. How... extraordinary this was. How extraordinary she was. She was close now, and she gave her head a shake.

"C-Come on. Let's get out of here," she said with legitimate concern written in her features. "We can get you a bed,"

He nodded curtly and leaned his head back doing as she told him. He began moving alongside her. He was more or less following her lead, as he had no idea where to find a bed, and with his face skywards, it was difficult to see. Her innuendo with her water jutsu skill had gone right over his head. He couldn't smell with his nose full of blood like this... but he could feel the smell dissipating. He looked over at her, even a little worried and with business in her brain, she was no less enchanting. Maybe she was an angel? Or a demon? That would explain a few things. Even now with her clothes all damp and her eyes all serious, she was delicious.

"My name is Momochi. I probably should've said that before pulling you into the fountain." he said with a blocked-off-nose nasally chuckle. "Sorry I got a little wild back there... I don't know what came over me."

The tone of everything had changed, even the way she said 'bed' was less charged. But Momochi was ok with her just saying the word 'bed' for now. Bed sounded pretty good whether she was in it or not, though snuggling sounded pretty great too. The pink mist was almost a distant memory.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The doctor was glad that the man was being a good patient. This would be all the more difficult, if he put up a fight in broad daylight at such a crowded plaza.

She had feeling that there was something more sinister about the pink haze. After all, Sand had just had recent trouble with terrorist activities... bombs and all that. It wouldn't be too farfetched to think that there was more to the fumes beyond just instilling artificial feelings of love and affection in those affected. He was still quite attractive, however, now that she could somewhat see pass the fog.

So, if they were to leave to safety, unaffected... they had to act natural. Someone might be watching, making sure no one would leave the zone without still being under its spell. She could just feel as the Amortentia tried to creep back into her brain. Its claws catching, tethering itself, and it took a lot to actively keep shocking her own systems repeatedly.

Whoever made this concoction knew what they were doing.

"Come on, Momochi-kun," she smiled, although it nagged at her to be so informal with someone she just met. Still, that was the least on the list of indecencies to be done on the list. After all, she had led him to an inn, the first she could find a good distance away from the fountain. A room for two was taken and paid for. The clerk stared at them strangely, taking in the sight of the strange couple. Although he had admitted many lovers today, with the holidays, these two were the oddest pair by far.

This looked extremely bad, scandalous, out of context. It still was, in context, considering what they had recently been infected with. But she only meant to quarantine themselves from the outside, gather her... their thoughts. Certainly, it was still affecting her with how she was dragging the object of her drugged induced attentions around.

Nanami gave no excuses, had none, when she pushed him towards one of the beds. She tried nothing indecent, however, instead, moving to take the other bed for her own as long as the man had nothing to say about it.
  • Here we go.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They hobbled their way along, the world shimmering and swishing before them.

Wait what

As his insatiable desire to rip off the good Doctor's clothes lessened, the world itself seemed to shake on its axis. His sense of equilibrium shifted and he realized that having a Doctor on hand was not just highly fortunate but possibly even necessary. He felt his blood inside thickened, as though he'd been drinking. Like a cruel gelatin sludge that required force to maneuver its way through his veins. He was glad of Nanami's support.

"Come on, Momochi-kun," she said, urging him into a building.

It turned out to be an inn, which sounded fantastic as his head began to thump with the flugglubbity rhythms of... ha ha. Flugglubity. His mind was fighting a losing battle as he felt himself losing his grip on his surroundings. This felt suspiciously like being drunk, but he didn't drink today!

I know I didn't-

Momochi hiccuped. Nanami led him from the front counter, down a hallway, to a numbered door. Momochi looked at her again as she pushed it open. He wanted to say something but he could feel his tongue lagging in his mouth and thought better of what would probably sound like slobbering-drunk-speak. She pulled him inside, closing the door behind them. Momochi couldn't remember things and his head swam through an ocean of warm inner cuddles. Nanami pushed him over onto a bed.

Ooooo~

Momochi developed cat-like reflexes for half a second and caught Nanami by the hand as she tried to move towards the other bed. He looked up at her with a sleepy smile.

"Uh uh, bad Doc."

He tugged her down towards him, pulling her into his arms. He pulled up the blanket over them and wrapped himself around her like a big spoon. It was delightful toasty under the blanket. His right hand was hooked over her abdomen. He stretched his fingers over her stomach, pulling her back tight to his chest. He adjusted his head, laying his face over her hair. She smelled really good... He hugged her tighter to his chest. His eyes blurred as he let go his focus, closing his vision to the dark of his eye lids. All he knew now, was the smell of her hair, the feel of her sweater, and the heat of her body. He inhaled deeply and debated biting her visible right ear.

"Snuggles." he said, feeling fantastically cozy.

This felt really nice. He let his hand glide downwards, slide over her thigh, and he gave her rump a sharp squeeze before returning his hand to her stomach. He could almost fall asleep as comfortable as this was. Nothing could make this day less warm for Momochi. He would treasure this memory above almost all others. The best part of all was that it wasn't yet a memory. He was still living this great moment... also squeezing Nanami's butt felt pretty cool.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Nanami was ready to claim her own bed, set up chakra lines to ward their room and quarantine themselves against the pink fumes. She assumed that, without shocking and overloading her system past its limits or introducing foreign chakra into Momochi's body, a few hours rest would let them sleep off its effects. She never liked being too reliant on shinobi medical techniques, after all, if the damage was something the body could repair on its own.

Momochi apparently had other plans though, as he pulled her back into his bed.

Her mind stuttered to a halt. Long enough that, when it caught up, she was already nestled in a cocoon made up of the man and the linens. A warm, oh so warm cocoon. Some part of her protested. But it was a very, very small part of her, easily squashed out. It was all just really, really, realllllyy comfortable. It didn't help at all that, for the entire duration of her stay in Sand, she had been taking to using her sleeping bag at the academy gymnasium. And the fact that he smelled like Jasmine tea all the more made his arms feel like home.

The contact with her backside elicited more squeaks from the doctor. Although it was more out of embarrassment than anything else. "Bad... Momochi," was all she managed to mumble.

She had long ago realized that nothing could truly physically arouse her (asexuality, as they say). Of course, along with that came the realization that she would still indulge in the practice, if only for the benefit of any romantic partner she may have. It never really came to a head, as she was so consumed by her career. There was still, of course, physical and emotional attraction. And, upon further reflection, she could say that those were wholly possible, (panromantic orientation, aside). She had already thought, in her momentary escape from the haze, that Momochi was a handsome man.

The doctor would have words with him about his unhealthy obsession with her posterior. In a bit. Maybe in the morning. After their warm snuggle... nap... Without realizing, she sleepily rubbed her cheek against Momochi. Why bother with such silly things when she felt so comfortable? It could wait. Her limbs felt far too heavy and her head far too sleepy to care.
  • "Unhealthy fascination with butts."

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Bad... Momochi," she said with a cute squeak.

Momochi was not himself. But somehow it wasn't really bothering him so much as the woozy feeling. Was this woozy? Maybe this was woozy. It could've been flugglubity. Probably. Who paid any attention to what they called these sensations anyhow? Heat invaded all his senses now. This overwhelming tasty heat. The blanket cushioned them from the world and her hair smelled like it was made to grab with a tight fist.

...whoa now, getting a little excited...

Smell her hair again said the little voice that talks us into doing stupid things. He sniffed lightly.. just the tiniest whiff...

Her scent exploded in his nostrils like a fireworks display. He squeezed her tighter in his arms, so warm, so soft. He felt tortured by his imagination as it conjured a hundred scenarios Nanami would slap right out of his head. He felt the energy to do flips in the air, to break mountains apart with his teeth, to make a tsunami with his fists, but all he could do was hug her tighter as though he intended to squeeze the air from her lungs. He stopped himself as he squeezed, thoughts of a cold dreary beach made his fire simmer down. She smelled like fun dipped in chocolate. If he didn't calm down, she might melt.

Momochi relaxed his arms around her... He didn't know her, he didn't know who she was, or what she liked to do on rainy days. He didn't know if she fed the homeless or ate them. He didn't know if she liked campfires or if she was allergic to marshmallows. He didn't know if she wore her glasses all the time or just every now and then. He didn't know if she liked ramen noodles or shredded chicken. That was silly. Who doesn't like shredded chicken? Moving on. Momochi leaned up in the bed and looked over at her, so warm and gentle. For just a moment, he could see someone else laying there...

He felt a pain in his chest where a heart was supposed to be.

"Suki..." he spoke in a hushed tone looking off into empty space.

He remembered everything now. He remembered the explosive notes and the cave collapsing. He remembered the haunting malevolence of vile cackling. He remembered playing a "game" and losing.

Losing...

I lost... he thought.

The world darkened to something cold and cruel once more. Momochi had forgotten what he'd been doing for 10 years. Only moments ago everything seemed so bright. No longer. Momochi looked over at the woman who gave him one more moment in the sun. He smiled a little, and leaned back down to wrap his arm over her. So soft He stroked her side, from shoulder to skirt, up and down. This was a good moment. He might not get another one. Who knew what tomorrow would bring?

"Thank you Nanami-kun..." he said, his voice rekindling that earlier warmth. "I needed a snuggle."

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Even as the situation drove Momochi crazy, it instilled a sense of peace with Nanami. Peace felt in a loved one hugs, warm and safe. And for all the awful the pink fog must have, will have wrought, it must be good for something too. Even if it was just this.

She had poured out her entire being into helping others, paid or otherwise. Her thoughts were always about her fellow man, as already evident by all the work she'd done within moments of entering Sand territory. A couple of unlawful thugs had been taken care of and she had even helped with the terrorist activities her first day within Sand proper. She had been a consultant at the hospital, where they had been low on medical staff with the recent crisis. And just yesterday, she had been in a test of strength against the other Nanami to see if she was worthy of a noble cause. Then the day after... the day after tomorrow, she would be on a mission into the eye of the storm to try and stop it from destroying the village.

Could she be selfish, just this once? With a complete stranger, of all people.

He'd probably hate her when the Amortentia wore off. And she felt a tad bit guilty, not fighting off the allure more as she was partially aware that she was not in full control of herself. But she wanted to be selfish. Even if it was just for a few hours. She could be selfish and be treated to this artificial peace. Then, when the time came to part ways, then so be it.

Soon enough, the woman's head fell without resistance on to the pillow. Light snores escaped her, a peaceful look on her face with her glasses askew.

The last thing she heard before sleep claimed her was that name again. Suki. And she felt a little less guilty after that. Because, maybe Momochi was being selfish too, imagining that the doctor was this Suki. His lover, most likely. Former, perhaps. It didn't matter, as she was soothed into sleep by his touches.

She was just so tired.
  • =V

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nanami looked kind of picturesque with her glasses off-kilter and her body rising and falling on shallow sleeping breaths. She even snored. She had a kind of infectious nature about her. You couldn't help wanting to drift off into quiet slumber right with her. Momochi was no exception. He closed his eyes and felt himself sliding into the cozy darkness... he sniffed the air one last time out of habit-

Oh? And who might you be? he wondered, attempting not to betray his realization.

It was a light scent, the beginning of apprehension. The forming of small beads of sweat on someone's brow. Upon another unassuming sniff, he caught wind of something a little more sinister.

Explosive notes?

It was hard to mistake that smell of acidic-sulfur ink, mixed with all kinds of powerful combustion agents. It was all of it, just now, wafting down from the ceiling. This is what happens when you let your guard down. People sneak into your ceiling and wait to quietly murder you right to death. This led to the great debate of the century. How to do this without getting out of bed? He peeped around through a half closed right eye, everything around him very much reminding him it was a hotel. A cheap lamp on the desk, a little ice bucket, a coffee maker that broke 20 years ago...

Ahah! Momochi smiled.

Up above the rafters, Hinomori lingered with watchful eyes. His targets were settled down the in the, he looked to his watch.

...they're already done? Its been 12 minutes...

And from the look of them, they'd been quite settled into their positions. He chuckled in his head thinking of how disappointed the woman had to be with such a quick performance. Killing people and robbing them was a very profitable business. He had been a missing-nin for almost 4 years now, failing the Jounin exam twice was too embarrassing to stick around. He had the idea for this inn one night when he killed the previous owner. It had been a really popular tourist destination with great reviews. Which was funny, because he killed off almost everyone who stayed there, so the people reviewing the place had probably never spent the night there. Huh. There was a squeak of a mouse off in the dark behind him, Hinomori turned and looked only for a second... But when he turned back-

"Hi~" Momochi said, looking down at Hinomori with a malicious smile.

"Impossib-"

"I think you need some Jesus." said Momochi, brandishing Gideon's Bible.

"What-"

"OM NOM NOM NOM!" in an instant, Hinomori's small voice turned to a silent scream.

Minutes later when Momochi had cleaned up most of the mess and stuffed Hinomori into the broom closet in the hall, he made his way back into the room gently. He made a B-line for the restroom, and closed the door slowly, holding the handle open so the bolt wouldn't slam into its notch... He turned on a hot shower, which was at first pretty much searing, then arctic, then slightly less searing, then a little less arctic, then just right... for about 4 seconds before it was a little bit warmer than was acceptable. By the time he finished adjusting the water temperature, his shower was done with. He put on enough of his clothes to be decent, and curled into a snuggle ball right beside Nanami.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Although the doctor was often a light sleeper (a necessity when you could be woken up at ungodly hours of the day for emergency situations), she slept soundly and deeply. She didn't even stir when Momochi went to take care of their little voyeur problem. Not that anything actually happened. No, nothing short of the apocalypse would probably wake Nanami.

Only hours later did she rouse from her slumber. Taking care not to wake her companion, she sat up in silence for a moment to let the heavy fog of sleep disappear. But the moment it did, she was on full alert, assessing her own condition. It seemed that only dregs of the pink fumes were left, if the way she could look at the man without the utmost need to hold him close was any indication. There was still the care, the one she afforded others as a doctor, and there was still physical attraction. But she was close to herself as she could ever be, in this place and time.

She wasted no time to summon two clones, medical assistants, and to peruse through her summoning scrolls for necessary equipment. Without knowing further what was in the Amortentia, she couldn't create any form of actual antidote just yet. But the best she could do was to create something that could purge the drug, detoxify it from their systems and increase their serotonin levels, decrease dopamine so that they could fight off the effects if they were exposed to it once more.

Never having seen the affects of such a thing before, she'd have to play this by ear... make it up as she went along. The worst that could happen would be that her concoction would taste absolute horrible. But what medicine didn't?

Procuring a portable butane gas stove and a cast iron pot from one of her scrolls, she set to work, her clones helping along by passing what she needed.

「 Add one... two... three... four stems of Saint John's Wort to the base. Simmer until it turns green. Stir in twelve tablespoons of fresh dandelion leaves until it turns orange... Add castor oil until it turns blue and stir in spirulina powder until it turns purple. Extract of ginseng until it turns red and- uh-」

She paused, tapping a finger to her lip in thought. More John's Wort and dandelion shouldn't hurt, right? Ginseng too.

「 No, no it wouldn't.」

So she dumped another handful of Saint John's Wort, dandelion and ginseng. Because. Science! All the while, watching as her concoction turned from purple to red again, to green. Stirring it turned it into an ugly, garish orange again and, after a bit, became a dull, lifeless pink.

Pink. She was really starting to hate that colour. For all that it was illogical to hate a colour.

By now, no doubt, the room was starting to smell like herbs.
|</FONTFACE>
[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory...

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The warmth of the bed was cozy and delightful. He felt himself in that half awake sort of haze, where everything was dark but you felt restful. So pleasant, like being wrapped in happiness. Momochi like all other overworked and half starving adults, loved bed time. He rolled and rolled, burying himself under the mass of cloud like comfort. He smiled lazily under all the covers... so scrumptious.

He sniffed the air...

Like his spine had been struck by a jolt of lightning, he was on his feet, his neck hair standing on end. Standing atop that bed that was only moments ago so comfortable. Now the cold, cruel air of the room met him. The scent of flora and fauna had greeted his senses. All sorts of dark and bitter flavors with "healing" properties. But the one most potent to his nostrils...

...St... John's... Wort...

He ground his teeth, fury glazing his eyes in a hateful cocktail of crazy. St John's Wort. A "mood enhancement supplement" he had taken years ago in his darker moments. The foul taste of the stuff made his belly turn. Ironically nothing made you happier to be alive, than surviving something trying to kill you. Momochi tried to put on a calmer face, but with his blood pumping and passions high, he only managed to tune his hateful glare into an overly bright, friendly... "smile". He hopped down from the bed, and jumped right on down to... What. Why are there three Nanami's...? Where'd the... cauldron? Is that a f***ing cauldron? Is she a witch...? Momochi reached over to the nearest one and deposited his hand on her shoulder.

"Heeeeey.... whatcha got there~?" he said with a violently too bright smile.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back