Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In and out, 20 minute adventure... [Force Exiting]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
No sooner had he arrived than he was departing again, he had not had a chance to visit any hot springs... if indeed this place even had any. He had searched for his brothers but he must have missed them by a matter of days as it appeared as though they had already departed for their next destination. Really there was only one other place they would be heading and so he would have to catch up to them there.

Doku walked out the way he had entered, full of confidence and not stopping for checkpoints. This time he decided he should have a clipboard which he would occasionally glance at and make notes before moving on. He was sure he would attract the attention of a few gate guards but most were inconsequential, it was those special few shinobi that he needed to watch out for, and even then he feared few men.

I must try and not talk to myself, at least not out loud, as that is probably what got me caught last time. No cloak this time either, he wore his standard shinobi attire which was just a simple black get up. I should look like I belong at least. Unless of course that Psychosis kid is on watch again, I would probably stick out like a sore thumb to him. Heh, he has some promise. His pace quickened as he neared the exit, his freedom was close at hand and he would really rather not be caught up in something tiresome.

[Word Count: 256]

[Force Exit]
[30 minutes - Half the Time Card]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back