Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In search for the Lighning Bird [Dual Contract Search]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Amegatsu and his interesting partner were heading towards the Monumentum Deo in search for the legendary lightning bird as a part of a festival held in his village. Raiden himself once gazed upon the creature and it would be quite an honor to share the experience. However Amegatsu stops before reaching the location in which they believe they may catch the sight of such an entity. “Hold on such areas can be dangerous. I would like a moment to prepare and armor up.” Amegatsu then proceeds to use perhaps the single most feared technique the Haku may draw upon, The Demonic Ice Mirrors. Except he was using it on himself. Nine mirrors of solid ice surrounds Amegatsu thus allowing him to view his entire body and also provides him and effective shield as he prepares his chakra armor.

Amegatsu was an artist and thus a simple armor would not do. His armor must be unique and intricate. Though the jutsu he uses as chakra armor is wind based, he manipulates it by adding it water element to it and making it into an ice jutsu. Snow forms on his flesh covering him in a pale sheet. The outer layer hardens and becomes as smooth as silk but hard as bone. The armor seems plated but not like normal armor. Ice forms above the eyes protecting them but also allowing him to see. Out of his back spouts two pairs of wings made of ice. They looked like that of an insect and though they didn’t give him the ability to fly, they did him the ability to create a breeze which can deflect range attacks. Amegatsu studies the mirrors looking for any flaws in his work. “Yes I believe this will do nicely.” With his satisfaction the mirrors melt into a puddle as he deactivates the jutsu, but after taking down the mirrors he adds an extra touch. He makes a tail like that of a dragonfly out of ice using the water whip jutsu. The tail has a razor edge which would allow him to use slashing type jutsu. He then takes a pose as if to ask his partner what he thinks of his art work. Amegatsu expects such a person as Kou would find this as a waste of time, but he could be wrong.

Regardless Amegatsu performs a few one handed seals and the water that once were thick mirrors of ice became a panther of snow. Often converted jutsu take a radically different form. This one for example would normal create a large wave of water which he would surf upon. However converting it into an element which is solid demands it must take a form which can move. The animal was an armored steed; ice decorated its form from head to toe. “Sorry for the wait, shall we move on?” He asks as he grabs onto the saddle and lifts himself up to mount his large wintry feline. Amegatsu would have invited Kou on, but he might find the ride a bit cold to say the least.
13121250@400-1396552783.jpg

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

As the names were announced, the next thing he knew he was paired up with a gal named Shikame Amegatsu, quite a long name although he can't really blame her anyway. Kou knew little about the place and letting a local lead the way would be the wisest thing to do anyway. He was older than the her from the looks of it, but he really doesn't let physical appearances fool him, best not to ask her anyway and typically they're both strangers to each other but since he joined this commotion anyway, it would be best to take advantage and get to know each other. Based on the information he heard before, it looks like they were going hunting for some kind of bird, a unique breed of some sort which quickly peaked his interests.

As Amegatsu moved further, she quickly stopped and stated the danger of the area. Not like anywhere else is safe anyway, but if he feels like it, then be it. Kou simply nodded and watched as Amegatsu created mirrors of ice, quite talented for such age. Guessing that this girl has quite an experience in her after all. "Hm...looks like its going to get chilly real soon... I'll manage I suppose." He muttered to himself. He continued to watch as Amegatsu started to engulf herself with water, soon turning to ice - an elegant chakra forming around her as she changed. "I don't suppose that works for everyone?" He joked. "Just that I used to have a partner who oddly has a weird amount of dresses for such occasion, feels like I don't get to change my clothes in this dangerous adventure." He added.

Finally, she ended her armor with flawless wings of ice - cold and clear, quite an attraction if one were to see but his style isn't the one to get all flashy when it isn't really necessary but who knew, maybe there are some other things those crystal wings could do. Once Amegatsu was done, she performed one last seal and the ice shuffled into a small blizzard before taking a form of a giant panther, all white and majestic, yet weirdly terrifying that one might say this isn't all for show. She then invited him to ride upon her creation - with a slight hesitation, he jumped towards the snowy panther which felt exactly like a pile of snow. Riding always beat walking everyday.

"So... hey, you're taking this whole new-stranger meeting quite calm and friendly. Name is Kou, nice to meet you." He greeted.

[P.S: Click here for more information on Kou.]

[MFT @ 424 Word Count]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Amegatsu could only smile at his comment and help him up. “Of course I am my dear Yoshida-san. I’m a gypsy; I have to deal with strangers every time I come to a new village.” Though it have been quite a while since his clan travel from some village to this one. Amegatsu’s voice sounds a little muffled and he quickly realizes the problem and takes off the helmet. “As for my outfit what can I say? Followers of The Elder Sister normally wears some interesting get ups. I hope you don’t mind the cold.” He gave a small giggle before continuing. “Luna followers not so much. Those who obey the teachings of The Younger Sister focus on music. We who walk the path of Tia are the dancers to their melodies.” Even those who are cursed to constantly travel from place to place has their own deities. Goddesses which govern their lives and gives them hope for a brighter tomorrow. Entities with their own stories for even immortals have troubles. If he wishes to learn all he has to do is ask, but first she has a question for him. “So Yoshida-san, where do you come from? Do you belong to a clan like me?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back