Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In search of Clay [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu was walking around the market place buying some materials for her projects. Ryu has a quite unusual equine form. Ryu’s character was not a normal horse; she was a Night-mare to be exact. Her form was made to look like what her creator theorizes to be the creature that inspired the nightmare genjutsu. Her figure was that of a tall dark mare with a jagged horn on her forehead and insect like wings on her back. It was a frightening form but Ryu found it to be quite elegant; it was the perfect form for an overlord. She bought sewing needles and ninja wire at a general supplies store. She would levitate coins out of her pack to pay the woman and place the items with in the pack the same way. Her horn glowed with a green aura each time she preformed such a jutsu. Not there was one think that she needed that she was very particular about: clay. Not any clay would do; she needed something with a little life to it. Unfortunately most of the ceramic shops did not care what she desired. All they had was dull lumps of clay with nothing special about them. Was the Toujigikou so rare or were they unwilling to sale there material. Only they can make clay figures works of art that move on their own. Their clay is full of chakra, which is normally used for explosions. However Ryu finds the chakra infuse clay also makes nice puppets. A puppeteer’s chakra seems to flow though them better and thus making them easier to wield. She was at her third shop with the man telling her that his clay is the best around and that she would not find anything better. She levitates a piece of clay and then slams it black onto the block it came from. “LIFELESS! Nothing but the same clay as everybody else.” The salesman continues to try to sale the clay to her, which only aggravates her further. “Away from me human! I will have none of your merchandise!” she bellows thus convincing the man to back off. She trots out of the shop with anger and frustration emanating from her footsteps.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had come into this particular shop to curb his frustration. Due to an unknown power abruptly changing the way his eyes had been functioning for years that he had absolutely no control over what so ever, He had come into this shop to purchase a few items he'd been running low on. It wasn't until the large demonic pony waltzed into the shop that his aggravation shifted to something he could use to occupy his frustration about no longer being able to see through objects. What his now apparent and obviously glowing eyes; that he normally would hide utilizing a blind fold but couldn't due to aforementioned issues beyond his control; could still see was that this was no actual animal, but a person transformed as one. Living in the world that he did live in, one learned to expect and ignore when people did things like walking around transformed as a nightmarish animal that would scare children. He was more then mature enough to continue his shopping while ignoring this blatant cry for attention. It wasn't until the demon pony accosted the shopkeeper that he decided to insert himself into the situation.

Kagemaru placed his items back on the shelf, content with the thought that he'd be returning shortly to purchase them, he walked out of the shop but not without first walking by the shop keeper with a sympathetic look, though the keeper may have confused the look on Kagemaru's face due to his eyes glowing like two florescent neon white lights. Once outside he would motion for the demon pony's attention.

You! Demon thing. Its not enough for you to trot up and down these streets begging for attention in that ridiculous horse transformation but you're so bold as to attack a man who was just doing his job, just because he happened to not carry a particular item you're looking for? How immature are you? Grow up and stop acting like an infant that wants to suckle his mothers nipple. You're embarrassing yourself. In truth, he came on a bit strong, but he needed something to vent his frustration out on and this person happened to press the correct sequence of buttons in Kagemaru's mind to be just the right person for that job.

[Marked] WC: 377
ooc: Edited for when I got home. Fun fact: I created the Night Mare Genjutsu.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu gave the man a strange look. Did he just claim her to be in a transformation jutsu? Is that what people think of her? Do the people here just think she is just some strange shinobi that likes to walk around in animal form? This did not sit well with her. Ryu didn’t even catch the rest of the man’s statement for she was so focused on the first part. “Pardon me, but I’m afraid you are mistaken. I was made this way.” She may not be an actual animal any more but she was sure as hell not some human in a transformation jutsu. Wait those eyes the man had were Hyuuga’s. Couldn’t they see through objects and see what she really is or did that all change while she wasn’t looking? “Look closer with those eyes of yours and you may yet see the truth of my being.” He would not need to have X-ray vision to tell she is puppet as long as he can still see the chakra within her. If he looked within he would notice the chakra system of small spiders within her. These spiders seemed to be able to weave threads of chakra and were puppeteering her from the inside. How she was controlling them, however, was a complete mystery to him? As she said she was made this way and her creator always hated make basic dolls. Haruna was never satisfied with humans; no she had to make puppets with strange appearances like this.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It really was bugging him that his eyes were no longer able to see through objects. If he could, he'd have been able to tell from the beginning that this person was a puppet thing. Though the chakra that he could see moved in a strange way that was unnatural to normal chakra usage. Though the demon puppet pony ignored the rest of his comments and that further annoyed him. At this point a scene was beginning to be made as people had stopped to stare at what was going on. It didn't help that there was a walking talking demonic animal-looking thing in the middle of a busy street. Her... his? Comments about Kagemaru's eyes only further irritated him as he hated when people knew outright the power that he possessed. He was a secretive person by trade and habit, but this new found issue

Then your creator must be more of an asshole than you are. Who creates... whatever it is you are and lets it roam around in the middle of the day without teaching you manners first? I shutter to think of what that person must be like. It takes a special kind of chakra to create something as... ill advised as I see you to be. Then, shifting his weight to his left so as to give some relief to his right, Kage would continue.

I heard you in there looking for clay. And based on how you treated that clerk you don't seem to know much about what it is your even looking for. You want clay infused with chakra. Then get some clay and INFUSE it with chakra. Find someone of that strange clay kekki genkai. They do it all the time. Kagemaru was unaware if this... thing was a Toujigikou or not, but he'd personally seen some of that bloodline utilize clay in such a way.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu laughs at his first statement, “You have no idea.” Ryu’s creator was in her mind a part of a clan of assholes. Haruna was a part of a clan of priestesses that believed all demons were evil, which is not an uncommon belief amongst the really religious types in the human culture. No what made them truly assholes was the fact that they had slaves. Each male member of the Tsubaki clan had there own personal hand-maiden. They were racist, sexist and thought them selves better than pretty much anybody else. Even Ryu was purchased and delivered from Cloud to Stone like some sort of object. “As for manners; I’m not human now nor was I in my previous life. This bartering is new to me, but I will admit I probably went a little over the top there in my frustration.” Ryu was a fox demon before she was made puppet. The white eyed man then tell her she should just infuse the clay with chakra herself. True she could do this but it’s not quite the same as what she is looking for. “The genkai would be preferred for they infuse the chakra during the process of making the clay. I’ve tried doing it myself but I can’t get it quite right. I don’t suppose you seen anyone with mouthy hands.” Ryu is unsure if any of such bloodline even exists in Stone. To bad she wasn’t in Cloud or she would just buy from the same person as her creator.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This meeting was beginning to ware on him. The demon puppet before him seemed to be calming down and already knew of its own short comings. Looking at it, he couldn't be sure if it was female or male, so he would try and refrain from calling it either so as not to offend it.

Well since you've acknowledged your rudeness. How bout you go apologize to the clerk and we'll say we're square. As for anyone of that bloodline. Its been quite a while since I've seen one of them. So no... I can't help you there. The presence of this demon was still annoying. He didn't like the look of its chakra, its birthing circumstances, its creator, this situation as a whole was annoying.

And why exactly were you created? Against his better judgment, he asked a probing question but it was in his nature to want to know things.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu horn glows with an emerald aura, Pen and paper float out of her sack and the pen moves furiously across the page. Ryu continued to look at Kagemaru even though she was clearly writing a letter of some kind; a true puppeteer knows how to multitask. “To simply see if she can. You could say I was an experiment.” In a puff of smoke a grey pony mare with bird like wings appears hovering next to Ryu. Ryu gives the letter to the Pegasus and tells her to deliver it to the owner of the ceramic shop. Normally she would apologies in person but she wanted to do it before she forgets. She couldn’t just leave to do it now for she was having a conversation with somebody and that would be rude. No, a written apology will just have to do. “I was not exactly a successful experiment but someone was willing to buy me anyways.”

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A full blown conversation was beginning to happen and this wasn't exactly the place for it. Truth be told, Kagemaru was now interested in this creatures origins if only to find out it's creator and discern their intentions. He just couldn't leave well enough alone. But a man in his condition would tend to latch onto any strand of mystery that came his way. He was social outcast from the other stone shinobi because he still remained loyal to the Leaf. His friends and family were gone in the wind as he had been left for several years in a solitary prison for no given reason. In all actuality he should have been driven mad by the series of events that had set him down this path. Maybe he was already mad? Perhaps it simply manifested itself in a form that had yet to reveal itself. But whatever the case may be, he was currently sane and in want of information.

As the horse creature in its own way gave the requested apology, Kagemaru couldn't very well continue threatening the thing. So he would move passed the situation by continuing to inquire about the creatures birth.

Thats mature of you. I appreciate that. He noted in response to her sending the written apology with little resistance.

Who is this she that you speak of? Do they have a name? And speaking of names... Mine is Shiromaru.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You know what? Never mind... And with that, Kagemaru washed his hands with this entire situation. Not only did he not like the presence of this demonic pony animal thing, but he was beginning to incur a fairly large headache that he didn't want to show in public. His eyes already brought forth enough attention now that he couldn't see through the very object that he used to keep his eyes hidden from the world around him.[/size]

[Inactivity Leave]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back