Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In the loop [Sennin Topic]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stepping into Asuka's office the man looked around for a moment safe to say he had never stepped foot into the office of another Sennin Chinatsu and Taisen looking around themselves before speaking in unison. </GLOW><GLOW glow="#400080">"Looks about as boring as your place." [/color]The contract and being chuckled Taisen floating in place as the ears on her head hung down in boredom. "I get i have to look around the place but come on, meetings as well this is becoming a hassle Yukio, at least make things interesting when I'm out and about." The man paused a moment looking up to the Spirit with a rather neutral expression on his features as Chinatsu rose up to whisper in the spirits ear. There was a moment of silence from the man as a sigh finally escaped him. "Just don't get into trouble if you would be kind enough."

Taisen shrugged as she sank into the floor a rather mischievous smirk spread across her features as she sank into the floor. "Oh now why would i do that~" It wasn't that the man didn't trust his new contract it was simply a matter of he was beginning to understand what she was like his head tilting to Chinatsu with a frown. "You had to encourage her didn't you." Something akin to a shrug was its initial response making a motion back towards the Uchiha. "Hey at least there's someone here with a bit more personality now, at least pull up a chair while we wait i get just as tired as you do." There was a moment of silence as the Sennin caved pulling up a chair and waiting for the main branch Sennin to arrive.

[Summoning Asuka]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was being pulled by the ear along the halls, Rayne in front of her with a pissed expression. They had gone to their home to have lunch but one of their kitchen machines was making this weird and very annoying sound. Rayne was looking for a way to take care of the problem.... Asuka found a solution... unfortunately. "Ow ow ow ow..." Asuka said as they got to her office. She opened the door and Rayne pushed her in, slamming it behind her. The two identical people started to argue, not really taking presence at the people in the room.

"Why the hell are you so mad?" Asuka spoke holding her ear.

"You killed our microwave." Rayne tried to keep her cool, although it was quite hard. "It was new."

"I fixed the problem!" Asuka counter argued.

Rayne pinched her nose and gave a deep sigh "You didn't have to blow it up!" she clinched her teeth "Unplugging it would've worked just as well." That's when Rayne turned and finally saw their visitors. She nudged Asuka, her smile appeared extremely wide. She was about to run towards her soul mate but Rayne held her from the back of her kimono. Shaking her head.

She turned to Yukio "Emotionless husk." She turned to Chinatsu "Plastic bag." Rayne wasn't very fond of the duo, not since Asuka pretty much fell hard for the Sennin. Asuka slightly hit Rayne on the arm.

"Be nice you raskal." Her smile never flattered as she turned to Yukio. "What do you need Yukio? Advice? An ear to listen?.... a ring?" Asuka giggled.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chinatsu was the first to speak an expression very much the same as his companions speaking in a flat tone. "Oh wonderful there's now two of you, though it seems one of you is in much the same state as I though a bit better off." The being directed a glare towards the Uchiha, Yukio shrugging in response. "Useless complaining you get to have your own twisted fun being like this do you not." Chinatsu pause a moment before chuckling. "You calling me twisted there's a joke, didn't think you had a sense of humour Yukio."

The man sighed his attention turning to the Sennin that had entered the room nodding to Rayne in thanks. "Well now we have someone level headed keep you under control how about we get to it, I've come to speak with you about my own branch and how things will be moving forward in regards to your own branch." Straight to the point as always, the man had little interest in making this an extended meeting. While he spoke Chinatsu shifted towards the Sennin whispering in her ear to make sure Yukio couldn't hear him.

"As much as you may wish for it I do hope you understand it will take time, He still hasn't broke past the neutral emotion stage." Though the being didn't give advice often he enjoyed seeing his companion in the awkward situation finding it to be rather humorous to say the least. While all this was going on the the group was rather distracted Taisen rose through the floor behind the Main branch Sennin cheeks puffed up forming her lips into a funnel shape trying not to laugh while doing so. Yukio and Chinatsu both knew she was there though the Uchiha didn't care enough to tell her to stop nor pay attention to her and Chinatsu kept his gaze on the Sennin avoiding drawing attention to the little spirit.

What happened next came quickly a stream of ice cold water exiting the spirits mouth in an arc and landing quite comfortably in the now open gap in the back of Asuka's Kimono smacking into the top of her back as the Spirit finally burst out laughing Chinatsu joining her in the act chuckling as it moved back to the Uchiha's side.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a sigh Rayne stepped forward, keeping a Asuka a distance away from this.... borderline demon. Chinatsu wasn't any better but she simply didn't want Yukio to get close, no matter how much Asuka loved him. "That's funny coming from you." She said "Twisted is an understatement." Before things could get out of hand Asuka butted in. "Allright, allright. Enough." She sighed looking at Yukio. "What do you need my lovely shinobi?" She giggled.

Asuka listened to his vague explanation, straight to the point. It was so.... so.... dreamy how quickly he got to the point. No bullshit, no small talk. "When it comes to you... the gods themselves can't hold me back." She answered with a smile on her face. Her expression turned into curiosity once he started explaining. "Moving forward regarding my branch? What do you mean?"

Rayne kept quiet, her mind moving quickly to the different scenarios. Hoping to find an excuse to kick the Sennin out of Asuka's office. Unfortunately she didn't find one. But her guard went up once Chinatsu started whispering in Asuka's ear Rayne's hand turned into a blade. Glaring at the manifestation of Yukio's stupidity. "Back off plastic bag." She said with venom in her voice. Unfortunately she was to concentrated on Chinatsu she didn't see the spirit coming from behind and blowing cold water on the back of Asuka's neck. She quickly pulled her away but not before some got on the intended target.

Asuka on the other hand, stretched uncomfortably thanks to the sudden change in temperature. Clinching her teeth Asuka glared at the spirit... then to Yukio... then back to the spirit. Rayne had to hold her back before she did anything stupid. "Easy girl." She spoke. Asuka's anger was on top but she tried keeping herself calm before she blew up. "Who.... who the hell are you?" Asuka shivered, from the cold and anger. All it took was for Rayne to let her go to start blowing stuff up. Especially... with the floating fox girl.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pair of spirits were met with a swift glare from the Sennin the pressure in the room feeling heavy for a moment as they both stopped laughing the girl crossing her arms and floating in the air in front of them all. "Hmpf killjoy, Won't even let me pull off a harmless joke on the firecracker here." Chinatsu was ignoring Yukio's glare before grunting. "Yeah yeah serious matters, don't do shit like this i got it, i got it." Now that this was settled it seemed the man had to explain before things got out of hand and he was required to step in, something no party involved wanted though first off something had to come first.

Rising from the chair the man walked over placing a hand on Asuka's shoulder before giving a slight bow. "First of all i apologize for this, thought please understand that even though she is an old spirit Taisen is stuck with the mind of a young child so please give her some leeway." It was strange the man's voice had a sense of sincerity behind it Chinatsu hovering by him averting his gaze not wanting to make eye contact. "Yeah yeah....sorry...i guess." It was not so sincere then again when was Chinatsu this was probably the best they were going to get from the being.

Taisen simply huffed again and floated over to the window pouting as she kid like a scolded child. "Your all no fun, it was just a joke." She seemed a bit sad though Yukio knew better at this point than to scold her further turning back to Asuka gesturing to her chair. "How about we get back to it then, let things slide for the time being."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka wanted to blow everything up, her office, her desk, her chair, especially that annoying ghost. That little girl had no idea she had just started a war, a war with the best prankster in the five elemental nations. That is... until the next thing happened. Asuka was quite the individual, she could be the kindest person or the worst enemy. Depending on who you asked, in Yukio's case.... she was an idiot.

Once the man started standing up Asuka force, from her eyes it seemed as though the man had a divine area around him. He was just as perfect as someone could be. She started giggling nervously as he started to comes towards her, in slow motion. She lost it once Yukio touched her shoulder, that was the first thing that broke her... the respectful bow just turned her mind to dust. Asuka could feel her face, her ears getting hotter.
8TJX.gif

After that there were moments of silence, Asuka didn't move, talk. The only sound coming out of her mouth was a simple "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee" Rayne on the other hand simply sighed, looking up to the sky as if asking 'Why?' to some omnipotent power. "Great, now you broke her." Now with a deep and annoyed sigh Rayne started leading Asuka towards her chair. Making her sit down. "Give her a few moments to reboot." Rayne waited.

Moments passed before Asuka exhaled all the air she was holding in. Once she took a deep breath she sighed happily. Rayne on the other hand simply head chopped her. "Hey!." Asuka complained.

Rayne simply pointed to Yukio. "You got work to do."

Asuka laughed and placed her shoulders on her desk, leaning over and placing her hands on her cheeks. 'So! What you want? my lovely lovely man."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio watched the interaction with his normal neutral expression not sure what to make of the relationship between the Sennin and her counterpart, Taisen found her attention turned to the conversation between everyone a hand coming to her mouth as a slight smirk came across the spirits features hovering next to Yukio with a slight giggle. "Ufufufu, She liiiiikes you, though i can't see why your something of a brick." She was as blunt as her partner but in a completely different way floating over to Rayne and giving her a quick boop on the nose. "And this one doesn't like it too much i see. Understandable this one seems a bit crazy."

The man simply shrugged taking little interest in this line of conversation as he retook his seat leaning back slightly as Asuka sat across from him speaking in a straightforward manner. "I have setup a new branch of the ANBU, Currently they are known as the shadow guard. Their duty is to train the newbies within the branch and find those recruits in the first place, while also giving a hand from the shadows to the Hokage guard should the need arise." Chinatsu leaned over picking up where the Sennin had left off. "Safe to say this means a lot of close work with the main branch and a great amount of coordination and trust in people who don't have identities so to speak."

They both wondered how the Main Branch Sennin would react to this development looking at each other for a moment before Taisen floated over to Chinatsu looking rather bored eyeing up Rayne from time to time. "So are you like the mean twin to her fun and engaging, because it seems that way."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka simply ignored the ghost spirit... thing. She simply couldn't keep her eyes off Yukio. Rayne dodged the hand and glared at the spirit. "I'll show you if you don't keep your distance." It seemed as though the conversation would take hours of arguing between Rayne and the spirit. That is.... until he started speaking. She did find it quite interesting that he was making a sub-branch to ind new recruits. Although she wanted to know what was his angle in all of this. She leaned back on her chair, since this involved the people of her branch the seriousness on her expression appeared. Rayne sighed and spoke first. "That still doesn't explain what you want with us." She said with a shrug "ANBU have always had their own way of recruiting their members."

Asuka nodded, Rayne had a point. "Even when I turned Sennin I was never made aware of how the protocols worked. One day simply POOF my Shinobi had disappeared into ANBU. What changed?" Asuka sighed and pinched her nose, knowing she wasn't exactly making much sense. She took a few moments to compose herself and continued. "As you say, our branches will work together and stuff. But on what exactly? You still haven't told me the details." Rayne on the other hand took a step forward.

"And you would have to forgive me for not trusting you." She said "Blindly agreeing to stuff is one of the stupidest things to do, took a while to teach the idiot that one."

Asuka glared at Rayne and sighed turning back to the spirit. "Mean twin is... not how I would describe Rayne." Asuka turned back to Yukio "I mean... you can deny my request for details and things can continue as they were. Your choice."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the Sennin wished to know more about what he had in mind, understandable this would be a rather large endeavour for both branches however he was confident things would go smoothly. "I have in mind to send the captain leading that branch here, from there they will work with you around the academy giving a helping hand and helping teach new students while selecting potential candidates for the branch should they take an interest. It will not be forceful the choice shall still be in the hands of the main branch at the end of the day."

"Second of all in regards to the shadow guard side of things should main branch feel more protection than currently available is needed or that a situation requires a subtle hand then the ANBU can be station in the shadows around Takeshi just in case we should find the situation to be not in our favour." Turning to leave the man's attention turned to the contract summon gesturing it was free to go do as it pleased for the time being. "The rest of this will be covered with the captain in question once they arrive here do not be concerned it will not be out of the blue as they know better than to do so, for now, I have other matters to attend to so I will be taking my leave."

With that the man and Taisen left the room swiftly without another word, his presence required by the Hokage and that was something that simply could not wait, knowing that whatever it was he had been summoned for was sure to be of great importance.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back