Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private In the scheme of things [Keiji]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"Hand me the forceps." Hoheto's voice came off in a muffled tone to his assistant—having a surgeon's mask conceal the lower half of his face. He had his flowing hair tied in a loose ponytail behind and was clothed in a white short-sleeved, shrub top and trousers. The creation obeyed as it was instructed, reaching for the piece of metal (neatly arranged amongst other sophisticated objects) for the uchiha whose palm lingered in the air while he accessed the scale at which the necrotic cells were at large."The wound show signs of infection and putrefaction but I can repair it. Do well to pass me the scalpel." He continued with pearly orbs for eyes stapled on the patient's right leg as he traced the edges of the devitalized area, incurring pus in the course of his inspection. "Debriding the infected cells is necessary if tissue regeneration is to be initiated. Let's get on with it."

The patient in question was a young male of the main branch, about twenty-one who had sustained a gash in the lower part of his leg and had let it fester for days until he sought medication attention. Luckily, medicine in the leaf was top notch, and at the moment it was nothing the uchiha couldn't handle. With the scalpel, Hoheto cut open the defunct tissue, carving out a large chunk with forceps in aid. His assistant was on hand to contain the dead tissues in a tray. When the process was complete, Hoheto discarded the scalpel and commenced with hemorrhage cessation. His hands came to rest on the wound as a bright glow of green illuminated the room. "Not enough to completely heal the wound I should say but this should suffice to the point where his body would naturally complete the process." He smiled to his assistant.
With the leaf short on medics, Hoheto knew he had to finish up quickly on this end as there were other patients he needed to tend to. "Our work here is almost done, I'll be need the suturing kit now to seal the wound." he sounded to his assistant once more who had been quiet throughout the procedure.

[MFT]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back