Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In Transit

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tales of fantastic creatures, mysterious treaties and power were often told in hushed whispers when discussing the world beyond the diamond storm. Limitations in academic opportunities made her into a more practical woman, one who desired experience over idle edification because what is known is not what is. Everything is nothing more than a theory or better put a fantasy until it is finally experienced.

She was a small thing, about five feet in height with footwear. Today they were a mix match, one a brown sneaker and the other black. It was not that she took two different shoes from her collection, rather those were the two she initially purchased. Her dress was childish, a teal blue with a ribbon sash toed about the waist and white lace trim around the skirt base. It was her favorite because it was the same in the front and the back so she did not have to fret over the possibility of a wardrobe malfunction. Her long hair was pulled back from her face less the occasional wisp that lay across her forehead.

"Takahashi Shiori, seeking passport to Wind Country,"<i></i> she announced into the office. She only had plans to go as far as the borders of her own country in search of these elusive creatures. There were rumors of pacts being made and she deemed it necessary to know all she could about these 'agreements.'

OC: Seeking passport

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chiyoko sat at the desk with her feet kicked up. She was reading a novel of sorts, most likely some bad romance novel. A smile came across her face as she seemed to be enjoying her read. Once Shiori popped in, Chiyoko stuffed the novel into the top drawer and wheeled her chair back and placed her feet down on the ground. Once Chiyoko realized it was Shiori she let out a sigh of relief. Had Sousuke caught he reading one of her novels, there was a high chance he would vaporize it instantly. Had it been Okibi, then Chiyoko would be stuck trying to explain the novel to her and why it was worth reading.

"Oh. Shiori! How is my favorite niece?"<i></i> She spoke as she looked up and down at her niece. "Dear, you do realize you're wearing two different shoes, and a lot of mishmash colours?"<i></i> She paused for a moment as the word passport was processed by her brain. "Ah. Passport. What are we going to be doing out there and the big wide world?"<i></i> She inquired as she folded her arms and tilted her head. Granted Shiori was older than her son, but she couldn't help but treat her like a young child. The reason being her fuzzy outfits, and her wonky choices of clothes.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Auntie!"</B><i></i> Shiori announced in response to her voice, something she recognized instantly. She could tell by the reverberations of life sounds that she had a book, not that she could understand the use or desire for reading as Shiori was sadly illiterate, a consequence of her birth state.

Chiyoko made a comment on her mismatched attire to which she mouthed shucks. She dressed herself that day as she often does, although on occasion a friend is kind enough as to lay something out for her.

<B>"I am doing fine, mam,"
she answered in response to the query about her welfare. She was all smiles on this day, so far everything looked bright: she was going on an adventure, she was getting to see her aunt (and one she liked for that matter) and she might even get to meet an awesome creature.

"I heard rumors lately about ...things living in the desert," she answered in response to her aunt's next question. She was treated like a child often although she rarely understood why. She was small in stature and girth and had a preference for the fuzzy and frilly, mostly because it affected her tactile senses in place of her visual. The bright colors she often wore or that fact that they often clashed was a fact that often escaped her since she had no concept of robin blue versus sea-foam green or pink, only the fact that some of the colors had cooler sounding names than others, such as magenta. Being colorblind yet sighted must be equally as distressing in that way, it is worthy of wonder to consider whether they can differentiate colors by their shade of grey.

"I plan on going for an adventure. I want to find a creature. I heard that some have magic powers and become your friend." She knew that what she said sounded ridiculous, as it should to anyone. In addition, there was the fact that she was severely limited and the raging storms above were no place for a blind person, or so it was assumed by most. The diamond maelstrom was actually the place where she could see the best. The howling winds, the grinding sands that sounded like bullets going off next to her as they impacted each other gave her the clearest of pictures. The world above made a glorious symphony as nature and wind compelled things to move that remained stagnant underground.

"But I really want to go up there to see..."
she started to explain. It was common knowledge in her family that she was blind, but it was easy for most to forget that she has other means of sight. "I can see real good when I am up there and it is so black down here," she added sadly. "Besides, Sousuke is letting me borrow kitchenzilla, so I will be super-safe." Of course she was lying about that last bit, but if she knew anything, she knew when someone was likely to not give her what she wanted. The idea of a fantastic adventure where magic creatures become your friend not only sounded childish, it sounded like an insane waste of time. There was also safety considerations. A waste of time is something she figured Auntie Chiyoko could forgive or even embrace, but sending someone, especially a family member into potential danger for a time-wasting excursion would be unthinkable.

"Pl-eeee-se Auntie Chiyoko... I l-o-o-ve you,"
she pleaded in her sweetest, most innocent voice in hopes that she would be allowed leave even if for a short time.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"An adventure?"<i></i> Chiyoko chimed back. "The good sort I would hope?"<i></i> She continued to listen to Shiori detail what exactly she was interested in. The former demon hunter furrowed a brow. "Summoning Contracts. I've heard of such creatures. They're old but not Ancients like Fuujin, or Mother Suna."<i></i> Chiyoko thought back to her childhood days when she used to go hunting for such creatures. Most of them had ... exaggerated mannerisms. "I haven't seen a summon for a long time..."<i></i> She opened her mouth to address her concerns about her safety on the surface. "I was going to say take Sousuke to go with you. It'd do him some good to be on the surface. Granted I think you would be safe taking Kitchenzilla. She actually has been on the surface."<i></i>

Shiori proceeded to plead with her. Chiyoko bit her lip. "I love you too. So does Uncle Judori, and so does Sousuke. I wish at times I had a sister for Sousuke."<i></i> There was a reason for that, but Chiyoko wouldn't reveal those reasons as they were difficult. It would also be difficult in telling said sibling that the other had problems that required special attention. Chiyoko began to work on the paperwork for Shiori's passport. "Promise me you'll acquire a skin-suit for surface travel? I also want you to promise me you won't sign anything dangerous?"<i></i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
How exciting, she was going to get to adventure up on the surface. She made mention of Sousuke, she was awfully attached to him but perhaps that was part of the problem. She was very attached to him, after all he was like a surrogate brother to her although they were cousins. At times he was her safety net and that was something that felt safe and wonderful but at the same time that was also a part of the problem, since when were adventures entirely safe? The best kind of adventures were the kind that you looked back at and said to yourself - what was I ever thinking?

< "Promise me you'll acquire a skin-suit for surface travel? I also want you to promise me you won't sign anything dangerous?">

"Of course Auntie Chiyoko," She chimed in a happy, agreeable sing-song voice, a blood trait and the sound of a jovial youth. Of course she was a liar on the former and possibly although not definitely on the later. She really was not looking for anything particular, perhaps they had a butterfly contract, she heard that butterflies were pretty and colorful. Although she would never see it, she was sure that the colors would be impressive to the sighted population. Or perhaps a gopher contract, there was a childhood story she used to hear from her adoptive parents about a giant, ravenous gopher that was stronger than even the three strongest village Sennins that would attack youth's breaking local rules. She recalled stories of how it would come upon couples that found a dark corner to ...get closer and The Gopher would beat them to the point of unconsciousness with nary any effort.

"Not even sandworms?" She frowned, knowing that a Sandworm contract would be the sweetest pact ever.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chiyoko continued to work on the paperwork, "Sandworms? Maybe a baby one. Or maybe one in an egg. I would want for you get something fluffy like a rabbit contract or maybe a lamb contract."<i></i> She spoke as she got to the signature line. She paused for a moment. What did a baby sandworm actually look like? Chiyoko knew not. Maybe Judori did. Chiyoko applied her signature to the passport and passed it over to Shiori. "Now this is good for two months. If you're not back in two months, Sousuke will be after you personally... or someone under his command."<i></i> She warned. It wasn't a threat, it was merely a tidbit of information.

"Now then. Go prepare for your adventure! Just don't spring to the surface, prepare!"<i></i> Chiyoko preached. In her book, no one could be prepared enough for the surface. The diamond sands were treacherous, and truly one needed to have their wits with them.

(passport awarded for a 60 day time frame)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't think cousin will have to look hard to find me, I will be riding the big Sandworm!" Shiori exclaimed happily as she took the fresh passport and squealed with glee before she sniffed it. It smelled like... paper. It was not that interesting of a scent and it felt like paper. It could have been an ordinary piece of paper and she would not know the difference, but she would have to know which paper was THAT paper. It could get lost easily, what if she picked up a bookmark by mistake or one of Sousuke's "experiment receipts" that she suspected were truly pieces of evidence to prove that he was buying something fun and did not want to share. Soon she would have something fun to show him, she just hoped that it was not the Skunk contract, she'd regret taking one of those back home.

"Thankies Auntie!!!!" she yelled one last time before she grabbed her things, the new passport never leaving her hand as she dashed out the door.

60 days and not a day longer... She told herself as she departed.

</B>[Left Topic]<B>[/c​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back