Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Independence[Kin app]

Misaki Kyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter 1: When you sleep
5hZjZnt.png

Misaki, Genbyorou slouched in the doorway of his bedroom, bottle in hand, shadow looming over his precious daughter. As she stirred, the hand of his clone pat her head and lulled the terrified girl back to sleep. The house was quiet that evening, which disturbed him greatly. Normally he would be scrambling with reforming the protective array to guard against that which tormented his child. Night after night, it never ceased to show itself. Like a looming storm cloud in the distance, it remained in the background prodding at their lives. He stepped out to the ground floor of the home, forming hand seal of the ox, to rush his system with chakra. Loose papers flew about and a determined gust of wind shrieked within his home. When he opened his eyes, he was greeted by the same unwavering silence. He exhaled and began to walk to his kitchen, to crack open another bottle.

He pivoted and met a kunai with his own, sending a clang of steel reverberating throughout the house. The assailant grunted, only to convulse as the sound of various shuriken pierced its flesh. A clone of Genbyorou stepped out and yanked the assailant's hair back, to reveal her pristine neck. " Tis a shame beautiful, I'm sure you would have liked my 5 o clock shadow", he said. The woman growled and spit back at him, before an audible crunch resounded through the hallway.

Kyoko sat up and gasped at the sound. His clone sat up as well and asked, " What's the matter dear"? She looked to the figure enshrouded by darkness and said, " I heard something downstairs daddy". It shook its head and explained that it was just a mouse probably. She grasped her blanket and gave paused for a few moments, before finally relenting.

Genbyorou lifted his elbow from the woman's lifeless body and sighed once more."I'm getting too old for this...", he said before disposing of the assailant's corpse. Outside his home a figure arrived in a gust of wind before his home, in a kneeling position. The corpse flopped on the ground with its head rolling away upon impact. " Heh, sorry we missed one mister misaki". The man gave him an incredulous look before grinning with a knowing shrug, " Doesn't an apology mean you won't let it happen again"? A giant man eating plant sprung from the sand and wrung itself around the body, before slowly disappearing in the shifting sand. "I suppose so. You have a good night Mr. Misaki".

He looked at the display with a sense of indifference that chilled his blood to bone. He took a swig of his sake and ran his fingers through the sand where the corpse disappeared. Sound had returned to his world once more, with an array of insects chirping in the background and the pitter patter of nocturnal critters. There he kept watch, staring at the same wall until he was needed, never he had hoped. His tormentors were becoming bolder as his little girl grew stronger physically, but her mind remained flimsy. "Aki my dearest, I've watched over our little one since that day. Sometim's my bones ache and my mind becomes cloudy...I'm tired...so...very...ti--red ", he said himself as he felt a sharp pain on his chest. He grinned at the wound and sauntered to the bathroom. " Would it...be wrong..if I wished it was just an inch lower"? The drunken grinned in the mirror, marveling at how close the wound was to his heart. Though as he disinfected it and wrapped himself in bandages he felt a tear trickle off his nose.

Hours passed and the sun rose without a hitch after that, prompting the weary father to rest his head upon the pillow where his clone had been. It poofed just a moment before, to relay what it observed of Kyoko. He felt a slight bit of guilt that he himself rarely interacted with the girl himself. He felt phantom sensations, but none which could match the feeling he experienced when he actually patted his daughter's head. She stirred under the covers, but it was merely to get comfortable. As the weary father lied his head back down she said, "I ---uh like my real....daddy". He grinned and rested his head while he could, because his daughter was an early bird. He wouldn't have much time to get his own rest.

word count: 729

Misaki Kyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter 2: The calm

Genbyorou awoke later than usual to find kyoko still fast asleep around 10 am. He stretched and nudged his little girl to wake up as well. She stirred and scratched her eyes as acclimated to the sunlight streaming through the blinds. It was the weekend, so the two performed their daily routine as they normally would. The two brushed their teeth at the same time before setting off to make breakfast. Kyoko would make the bed and wash up during this time. Gen quickly snatched up a ribbon left behind by the assailant before prepping the kitchen. " What a peaceful morning I guess...she didn't beg me to stay behind..huh", he said as he began beating the eggs. His little girl was unusually calm for his tastes. As he poured the orange juice, he focused on her tilted head as she shot him a concerned expression. " Daddy the orange juice", she said as she pointed at the overflowing cup.

Gen panicked and pulled the pitcher away with a bit too much force, splashing the counter with a bit too much force. Kyoko responding with a giggle as she slyly covered her grin with her hand. He peered at her for a second before cracking a synthetic smile, " Dad's jus a bit jumpy. Let's eat", he said returning the smile. From there the two headed to the Torano Dojo. Kyoko strolled about without a care in the world, while he himself was a bit bothered by her calm demeanor. Every now and then he would peer about, looking to see if perhaps he missed something crucial. Ofcourse nothing happened in the broad daylight he would say himself as Kyoko shot him worried looks.

Torano Dojo
Cbb4t9R.jpg
Kyoko walked out with an old man in the arena where he shouted with great vigor, " ALRIGHT GIRL, ARE YOU READY"? He was an inbetweener, not quite a senior fellow,but definitely not a young man. He wore dark clothing which was generally a stark contrast to the others in the village, considering how hot it got even in the winter months. His freakishly bulgey arms crossed as he towered over a playful Kyoko, who stared at him with eyes fully of wonder. "OH YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME GIRL"? Kyoko paused and shook her head profusely. He pointed down to her and said, " Gimme your best fire jutsu". Kyoko flinched before straightening her posture again. There was a mere 30 feet between the two. "S-Sir you sure u want me to do that"? He frowned and began to create the hand seals for fire ball jutsu. Kyoko scrambled away as he inhaled deeply. Her eyes got wider as she tried to anticipate where he'd use the jutsu. The instructor grinned and held his index and middle fingers together to direct the flames toward her. His jutsu sweeping a wide canvas, that caused kyoko to even climb the arena wall and jump into the audience, just barely avoided the lick of the flames.

His brows furrowed as he shouted out, " Get in here now, girl". Kyoko peeked over with teary eyes,but reluctantly nodded her head and approached the old man. He held out some chalk and drew a circle around her. He flicked her head with a grin and said, " Don't leave this circle, k"? Kyoko rubbed her forehead and nodded again. "Now THEN, if you want to survive, USE A JUTSU AS WELL"! Kyoko's eyes widened as he began to form new signs. Her sharingan now flourished, Kyoko now began to form her own. " Ox, boar, dragon...", she said as she laughed maniacally. " That's it, meet me head ON"! The man now had a fireball hovering inbetween his palms, that began to grow as he held it over his head. Her brows furrowed as she took a deep breath, feeling the energy within her mold with great efficiency. " Fire style, Dragon fire jutsu"! The man returned a laugh as he tossed the fireball at her as she exhaled a flame that dwarfed her small frame. The two jutsus collided in an eruption of fire that shot up into the stone ceiling.

As the flame dimmed and the smoke cleared, all that was left were the two competitors in the arena. "INteresting. NOW GIVE ME THREE MORE"! Kyoko shrieked and began to form his handseals in a rush to meet his own pace. Gen watched the display with a rather hostile demeanor. A woman plopped into the seat next to him, shoving the man out of his seat as she opened her legs and let out an exaggerated, " ahhhhh". Gen sat in a seat 2 from hers and went back to watching the match. She probed him and looked for any changes in his expression. She pulled down her gaudy glasses and said, " yoohoo hun, you alright"? Gen gave her a deathly glare that startled her for a moment. "Well gee, lemme know when yer gonna stop being a mister grumpy gus hun"! Gen however reached out and grabbed her hand with a bowed head. "Hmm, now why would a man like you ever bow yer damn head", she said with a shaking fist.

It's my...i--it's..my little girl. please

words: 863

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back