Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Infestation [Requesting Eishi] [Medical Thread] [Private]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With her superhuman strength and agility, it didn’t take Suika too long to reach Kumogakure’s Aesculapium with the infested boy in hand. He was currently knocked soundly from what was a traumatizing experience. When the kunoichi had met the hunger-stricken boy whom thieved som goods from the market, she did not expect to encounter what she did. The young student’s body was filled by parasitic insects that carried with them a corrupt chakra. Naturally, there were ninja that used bugs for shinobi purposes, such as the Aburame clan, but this case felt very different. The bugs in the boy were not in his control and were ominous in nature. From her observation, they seemed to be devouring him from the inside. “You’ll be okay, kid.” She muttered under her breath. This was a verbal reassurance both for him and for her.

Ignoring the various glances from the medical professionals and patients around her, she approached the front desk admin. “This is an emergency. This ailed boy, whose identity is still unknown to me, is in need of immediate medical attention. My name is Suika, a Chuunin and Academy Instructor, and I request the service of Medical Ninja Eishi. He’s on duty, I’m sure… tell him Suika is calling for him.” She trusted that the village’s hospital had capable physicians, but there weren’t many she trusted. Although Eishi was an ass at times, he was both an honest comrade and somewhat of a medical genius. The girl felt most comfortable with his expertise and evaluation, especially considering the circumstances.

Being guided through the ivory hallways of the Aesculapium, Suika, assigned to a private room, rested the boy on a hospital bed. Some medical staff hooked him into IVs that hydrated his likely dehydrated body. He appeared stabilized at the moment. Waiting for Eishi’s arrival, the kunoichi would fill him in on the situation at hand. Hopefully, they would be able to successfully help the spunky little student.

[This thread is a follow-up to this thread here. Essentially, Suika will explain to Eishi that the kid is infested with parasitic worms that contain a dark chakra, much like the Dark Sage they had encountered once before. She will explain the boy’s symptoms (falling over in pain, throwing up, losing consciousness, etc.). She will also explain how the worms in the boy had an adverse reaction to her spiritual chakra. If Rin awakens, he is definitely free to add in whatever he wants.]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Akane, go grab Suika and see what's up. I'm still drafting up paperwork for that botched tracheotomy by one of the field teams and it's a killer. Fuckers can't even open a hole in the neck without messing it up, my word," EIshi said with a scowl as he took another swig of his swiped alcohol from one of the other doctor's office spaces, I'm sure. I just sighed as I looked up from my crotch novel and rolled my eyes at his command. I really hated being his 'personal assistant' at times. Eishi didn't want to do any of the tedious bits of the job like paperwork, collecting items and so on, so I had to get it done whenever it wasn't the actual surgery bit or an important medical report. Thus, I was regulated to doing all his busybody work like a slaving secretary without pay. Regardless, it wasn't like I could fight it so I just resigned myself as I got up and headed out of his office. It wasn't until I was back at reception that I spotted the young lady we all knew and loved.

"Suika-sama it's good to see you again," I said, giving the small girl a light side hug as I came upon her from behind. It seemed something serious was going on if she was personally asking for Eishi during business hours. I was assuming it had something to do with her, but it seemed she was coming to Eishi for someone else if the boy next to her was any indication. How curious I thought as I took a look over the boy.

"I assume he's the reason you are here?" I asked, but not really as I leaned over to the secretary and spoke in my 'serious' voice.

"Move the kid to a room on this floor and inform Dr.Isobe that he will be attending for preliminary evaluation," I commanded as I hooked arms with Suika and dragged her to EIshi's office before barging in.

"Hey, you damn spear, knock before entering, you never know what I might be- Oh. Hey Suika," Eishi stopped himself from his rant when he looked up and saw it wasn't just me coming into the room.

"So what am I being called to room 203 for? I figured the room was for you if it was this urgent," He asked Suika as he put his pile of medical reports off to the side and slid out the metallic chair in front of his desk. Eishi then motioned with his hand for her to sit as his pen just kept on writing stuff down of to the side. I'll give the boy credit, he sure knew how to multitask. Anyway, I took my place back on the couch in his office as I spread out and claimed my domain. I figured the two of them would probably need to speak for a moment or two as the kid was being wheeled off to his room for some prelim testing and what have you by one of the attending nurses. Either way, as a spear, this was now all out of my hands at this point.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back