Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ink Stains and Stumbling Lips [Learning Bohemian]/[Private]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Striding through the library with her head held high Ren clutched the bundle of documents possessively to her chest. She had rummaged through her mother's dusty storage containers, really who could resist such a tempting thing, and found what looked like family trees and old journals. But they were all in a language unlike anything she had ever encountered, which also said something because what had she NOT found by now in her past curiosity driven endeavors, and had ran to the library thinking she could find something there.

Finding an empty area she gentle set the treasure trove of tantalizing filled to the brim with foreign fascination, and tapped the side of her crooked nose in thought.

"Where to begin? I could take one piece as a reference and attempt to compare the words to different scripts in the language section... Or I could ask for assistance from someone who works here perhaps? Ah but what's the glory in asking for help... Hmm."

Plucking up one of the leafs of scribbled upon paper she made sure that kept the pile just at the edge of her vision and started skimming through the books on the shelves surrounding her. Sighing each time in disappointment when the scripts didn't match, she moved further along and slid a hefty brown, and all together plain looking, tome from a shelf just a bit too tall for her to reach without clamoring up the shelf like a strange little monkey. Cracking it open to a random page she compared the scripts and almost whooped in joy, catching herself mid-yell and coughing instead on the catch of air in her throat. It was a match.

Turning to the front of it she found a title that fit the plain look of the book; Beginners Bohemian: Grammar and Syntax. Narrowing her eyes she scanned the other books that surrounded the gap that was left and grinned wildly as she snatched the rest of the set off the shelf, almost knocking the shelf over in her hasty climbing.

"Spelling and Pronunciation, Poetry and Songs, this is perfect! It's obviously a learner's set... It's good thing I came in here so early. I'm going to be a while at this rate...And of course it's Bohemian, it was such a simple thing to over look."

She muttered to herself softly as she carted the rather large stack of books back to her table and thumped them down next to the original inspiration for this outing. Flopping down into a chair and opening the first book she scanned it and then settled in more, making herself comfortable.

"Dobry deen, jmenuji see Kazehi Ren... No no that's not right... I'm saying that wrong... Dobrý den, jmenuji se Kazehi Ren... Dobry? Dobre? Dobrý. Yeah, Dobrý. Dobrý den..."
Translation:
(Good day, my name is Kazehi Ren... no no that's not right... I'm saying that wrong... Good day, my name is Kazehi Ren... Good? Good? Good. Yeah, Good. Good day...")

[Topic Entered]
[MFT] [511 words 2949 characters]
[Learning Bohemian]

Edit: Added color to a line of dialogue I had missed upon first posting.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Ink Stains and Stumbling Lips [Learning Bohemian]/[Priva

The light drifted from the pages before her slowly, and time passed much too fast for her to notice as she delved deeper into the words written on the family papers. She had long since figured out the language, and could read it proficiently, with some reference. Speaking it was an entirely other issue, that she would continue to work on herself, but for now she had the knowledge necessary to understand the words left to her by her ancestors.

Nose almost touching the paper she was reading in the steadily dimming light, eyes flicking back and forth as her mouth tried to shape itself around the words that didn't quite belong there, not yet. She was the very picture of someone possessed, with her hair slowly falling out of the hastily done and re-done bun, and the rumble of her stomach practically echoing in the air.

None of this was apparant to her, obviously. She was much too engrossed with what was on the sheet.

"Píšu tento účet dolů ze smyslu pro povinnost na mé potomky. Nemůžu jít do řad bojovníků, tak jsem se místo toho půjčovat sám na služby. Budu zaznamenávat minulost a současnost pro budoucnost Kazehi klanu pamatovat a učit se od..."

Continuing to read, her eyes fought to stay open, but her head drooped down once...twice, thrice and upon the third nod her head plopped onto the table before her, causing her to snap upright, rubbing her forehead with tears in her eyes. Blearily looking at her surrounding she realize that it was a bit later than even she had expected it to be and shot to her feet.

"I've got to get these back to the shelves and get home! Mom is going to tan my hide if I'm late again..."

Rushing about she scrambled to throw the tomes back to there rightful homes on the shelf and hurriedly scooped up her own personal documents and raced out the library, scurrying home at such a speed that one would have thought there were hounds at her heels. Her hair finally fell freely from the bun and streamed behind her.

[Topic Exited]

Translation:
I write this account down out of a sense of duty to my descendants. I cannot go into the ranks of warriors, so I will instead lend myself towards Service. I will record the past and the present for the future of the Kazehi Clan to remember and learn from. (What I originally wrote)

I write this account down from a sense of duty to my children. I can not go into the ranks of fighters, so I chose instead to lend myself to the service. I'll record the past and present for the future Kazehi clan remember and learn from. (What it gave me when I put the translated passage back through to English again)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back