Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Inner peace (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was now in control of his blood line. But that doesn't mean anything. Even with that said, maybe reading a book about having inner peace would help him out.

He found himself in the library. A place, that he hasn't been at for such a long time. The last time he was here, was a time that close to the days of his isolation. When he first met Maru.

But Ziren was here for something else. He wanted to learn about peace and quiet. He finally found an old dusty book and brought it out to read it over. It talked about stress, and how one can overcome it with some basic activities and whatnot.

But as he was reading, he could feel his eye lids growing heavy as the book itself was very boring. He fought sleep, even had to get up and walk around to keep himself falling asleep.

"Man, inner peace is making me almost fall asleep," He said to himself in almost a whisper. He yawned and picked the book up and started reading it while walking around the library.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
When class has ended Nitish thought "I have to study for little bit. So i should go to library." After thinging that Nitish Heads' towards' the library to read some of the books'. After, Arriving there Nitish sees' a person is already their and reading a book. Nitish ignores' him and searchs' for a book he want to read. After searching for a while Nitish was unable to find it then, when Nitish is going to the ground he sees' that man was reading that book.
Then, Nitish arrives' their and ask him "Mr. Can i want that book to read? please..." After asking that Nitish waits' for the Answer he needed and while then Nitish Discovers' new books' to read in the library. So he could get some peace out of the world and can able to use his mind more faster than ever.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was interrupted from reading when a kid walked up to him and asked for it. He sighed and got up and let the kid have it.

"Here you go. Since when did the academy have you kids start reading old dusty books like these? I sure didn't have to back then."

He then sat down, remembering the words that he had read in that book. Part of having inner peace was actually having peace and quiet, despite all of whatever that happens around him. Ziren closed his eyes and let himself be calm. His whole body went from being tense to feeling at ease. Good even. He could feel the area around him without looking. He can hear silent sounds when blocking out his ability to hear blood.

And he's gotta admit. It's nice, being able to hear without the constant sounds of blood in your ears. He felt free. Almost like his body was floating. When he opened his eyes, he wasn't surprised at all that he wasn't floating.

He let out a sigh as the tolls of stress came back to him. It was as if that little bit of inner peace didn't do anything.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish was happy because that man given him the book to read and he asked to Nitish " When did the academy have you kids start reading old dusty books like these?" After hearing this Nitish says' "Sir, its' not that all read books' i have to become a great ninja and tell my name proudly in my clan. Thats' why i read books' so i can get some additional information before becoming a genin." Nitish answered with out being shy and Nitish was happy in his inner body that this man was so good and i didn't shied while answering him "I am so happy." Nitish thinks. Nitish was getting his peace and silence here and after reading for while Nitish given back the book to that person so he could read it also and Nitish goes' and find a new book to read.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to the kid speak. He smiled. Perhaps the future of Konoha will shine bright if all kids are like this.

"Spoken wise beyond your own years. So tell me. What do you look for,
what eases your mind when trying to have inner peace?"

He let the question sink into the kid's mind as he handed the book back to Ziren. He looked it over and then realized something. A little bit about himself. He was always trying to find answers within a book, when sometimes the books were wrong.

He himself was living proof of it. He once read that his family members, the Chigokai, were sinister with their blood, leading to the deaths of many. But here he was. He would rather secure a bright future for Konoha than give into blood lust. Same was said when he met Osu, his distant family member from Kumogakure when he was at Tea. She didn't seem the type to do such things.

Ziren sat down by the kid and said, "Look. It is all good to be in the library to get ahead of everyone else.
But there is also the matter of that some things, you can't just learn from a book. They are great references when in a pinch of time. But sometimes you need more than that. And don't just work your life away. Because you'll be missing those small moments in life which felt free. Just something to keep in mind."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish was happy when that unknown man asked him something Nitish replied "It erases my regrets' which i have to suffers'. Thats' why i read books' for my inner peace." Nitish said this and then after a while that man said aside Nitish and said "Look. It is all good to be in the library to get ahead of everyone else.
But there is also the matter of that some things, you can't just learn from a book. They are great references when in a pinch of time. But sometimes you need more than that. And don't just work your life away. Because you'll be missing those small moments in life which felt free. Just something to keep in mind."
Nitish was happy on hearing such greats' words' and then Nitish asked that man "So sir what should i do?" After asking this question Nitish was started reading another book and waiting for answer.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren thought about it for a second. What to do to try not waste your life away by working non-stop.

"I have to say, the best thing to do is to work hard, and do what is right.
And when an opportunity has arrived to either take a break, or even rank up, take it. Because you never know when you are going to take that next break. And enjoy the small things in life. For they become the most memorable things that will ever come to mind."

He put away the inner peace book and sat down in front of the kid. "Find what motivates you. What you are passionate about. And follow it. Never lose sight of that goal." Ziren then got up and started to search for another book.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
When that man said something Nitish heard it very well and not even moved a bit when that man was saying something important to Nitish. Nitish was in his thoughts when that main said "Find what motivates you. What you are passionate about. And follow it. Never lose sight of that goal." Nitish was in a deep thought about that and said "I will do my best Mr." Then that man standed up and gone to find a new book. And Nitish was in a deep thought,

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren then found another book that he thinks would be beneficial to himself. He then looked at the youngster. Even though he has realized that he has so much ahead of him that he doesn't know. The kid knows less. Ziren then handed the kid the book that was in his hands.

"Here. A book all about bloodlines. Even though most of what you will learn, will be through actual experience,
you might want to look back at history to read up on people who have shone bright, brighter than the others. That will give you motivation to even be more great than them. Just remember to check it out at the counter and bring it back when the librarian asks to do so."

With that said, he left the boy to think on this himself. Ziren opened the doors to the library and left for his work.

(Topic left unless stopped)

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
When that man handed a book about bloodlines Nitish thinks this would be better book to read as that man said to Nitish. Nitish thinks "Looks' like i have to look back in history so i can know about my clan and other clans' history. This book will be best." Nitish thinks that and as he says' "Just remember to check it out at the counter and bring it back when the librarian asks to do so." Nitish replied "Yes, Sir." And then he leaves and Nitish thinks a bit and then also leaves after issuing the book. And leaves to his clan house.

(TOPIC LEFT)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back