Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Inquiries.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Early afternoon, just after the morning meetings and the lunch rush, as things would settle down. Endo Eiji, Jounin, would find himself walking through the Dawnbringer's Plaza on his way to the Torre Celeste. He had scheduled a meeting with the Raikage, just to formally introduce himself, again, and to lay out some plans. He wanted the Main Branch Sennin to accompany the talks but they were hard to get ahold of. Thus, the Raikage would maybe have the talk alone? Or Maybe he'd just speak with her assistant. Who knew? Eiji didnt care as long as he was able to go about figuring things out for himself as well as making himself readily available for the Raikage's whims. To be a hand used as judgement or diplomacy. It didnt matter, Eiji was ready for a slew of things that one would be aware of going into this. HE was obviously a hard worker, and he wanted nothing but the best for the village and his clan, so what could go wrong out of this conversation?

'Hm, Calm. Focus. Focus. You got this.' he'd chant to himself and even allowing alittle of it to spill into his lips, almost breathing it under his breath. Upon his arrival to the desk, Eiji, dressed in a vest and button down shirt, would ask the receptionist about his meeting and she would in turn call him to the conference rooms on the second level. There seemed to be some meeting on defense and such else going on, but nothing alarming. Eiji knew about them, and they werent all that deep for him to get riled up over it. Today was not the day for Shinobi garments. And even if something popped off, he was ready with his hands of stone. He wouldnt let anything happen to Kitsune, especially with his ANBU Training. High Profile Shinobi would be particularly safe as the Guard in Eiji helped get certain people out of dodge before things ended up worse.

Reaching the room, as his leather boots clanked the floor, and he sat before him the files on the long table. It seemed to be made of mahogany, forged years ago by some members of the Senju Clan maybe? Who cared, it was a table, and now it was the beginning of his life in the political side of Kumogakure. He was ready to continue moving forward in his life and with his positions. He wanted nothing more than to have his name remembered for the things he attempted and sought out to do for his country men and women. Now the ball was in the court of Kitsune, the Crimson maned fox of a woman. Classy, but smart and full of guile. He would have to be on his best behavior as well as come correct with his explanations... Eiji... was ready.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune, ever busy, headed from her office towards one of the conference rooms, as one of her Jounin had asked for a meeting. Why it had to be the conference room was anyones guess. Maybe they imagined there’d be more than just the two of them? In which case, surprise. There wouldn’t be. Impeccably dressed as always, Kitsune roamed the tower in a quite form fitting black three-piece suit, with a dark grey vest, and a dark red button-up shirt along with a black tie, and also with black leather shoes with decorative metal filigree and pieces adorning the tips and part of the heel.

With every step she took, her shoes clicked along on the floor from the reinforced sole hitting the stone, and she headed towards the conference room where Eiji would be waiting for her. She opened the door and entered the room. Ever the master of making an entrance, Kitsune walked over to the seat opposite Eiji and sat down. ”It’ll just be the two of us today.” she said with a casual smile ”So what was it you wanted to talk about, Eiji-kun? Oh, and I don’t think I ever mentioned it, but good job on the report you did a year ago on the stolen organs from the bloodline anatomy department. I don’t think we would’ve caught them without your investigative effort.” she added, giving him a genuine smile.

It had been a total mess. Organs had gone missing, and even the sennin hadn’t been able to figure out where they went. So Kitsune brought in some fresh eyes, in this case Eijis, and had him go over the data and statements already collected. All in all, he did a good job and the perpetrators had summarily been dealt with afterwards, and no organs had gone missing since then. It wasn’t public knowledge that all these things had happened, but it was known to some privileged individuals, the sennin, and of course Kitsune herself.

[MFT; WC: 330]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Style and grace, two things he could always say with Kitsune, he was definitively sure that she was calm and collected with her approach, but today seemed to be lighter than normal. At any pace, Eiji would stand to greet his Chief and Leader, this had been one of those times where he'd make sure to be on his best behavior, or rather not as laid back as he'd aimed to be in his own personal life. His Duty to his clan, his peers, his village came before anything else. He would do everything within his power to make sure Kumogakure was known far and wide as one of the best places to live and be apart of. And to ensure the name Endo Eiji rang in the hearts of Kumo with pride and his enemies with fear. 'Good lookin lady. Eh, Alright Eiji, Time to work.' nodding his head and setting himself down as she would. He wouldnt care to ask if another person was gonna show, he had the audience he needed right before him.

"Ah, thats perfectly fine.", nodding and listening to her inquiry of the conversation to be along with the banter on his exploits with his final duties as an ANBU. It gave him pride to be reminded of why he stepped away from the Mask. The shadows were none for the likes of him, he was someone rich with wonder and travel within his spirit. He would travel the shinobi world with an iron fist but diplomatic grasp on reality. Eiji in this moment was a fearless man, wanting glory for himself and the power that came with it.

"Ah, heh.", a smirk dancing off his lips, he'd look away for a moment almost in a bashful moment of embarrassment, before looking back to her, "Something had to be done, but I always had a hunch something devious was awry with that. I appreciate your praise Raikage-sama.", she spoke to him so informally, like he was a sibling, maybe even someone she'd known for many moons. It helped to make the conversation light-hearted and easy for Eiji to continue. "But, Yes... I have a few things I've been doing some investigating on. Something in the light of the Dimiterium thats been spotted, I wanted to get a word with you to see what you wanted to do about it, I'd heard rumblings there was a meeting about it. As such there was a man that recently came back by the name of Tsuyoshi Junko, that I'll be looking into as well.", nodding he would slide some paperwork to her within a manila envelope.

Within it, she would find that there had been a string of shinobi linked to Kumo's Outer village Reach that had gone missing that could be linked to the dimiterium found recently. "Aside from that, I was going to contact the Main Branch Head, to see if I would be allowed the resources to investigate a person that has been labeled missing or killed in action some five years ago, as a Mask wearer I was unable to do anything other than what was required by ranks above... but this is something of a personal investigation as Uri was my teacher when I was a student, he took great care of me and a few others. Its hard to think he would just go off the grid." nodding once again he would await the responses of his babbling, he was trying not to be long winded, but he wanted to bring as much as possible to Kitsune's attention as he could while he had her attention.

Last edited:

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She accepted the envelope and began looking at the paperwork found within. It was all quite disturbing news really. While reading it Kitsune spoke in regards to what had been said about the subject of Dimiterium ”Yes, there was indeed a meeting. The very same man you just mentioned said he had found information regarding it while he was M.I.A., it’s altogether rather strange. He’s been gone for longer than I’ve been Raikage, So that’s… Good Raiden above, six years already.” she said, trailing off at the end before clearing her throat a bit and continuing, ”You know, he had the gall to say his checkins were done entirely by the book, when nobody in communications have heard a peep from him all this time.”

Kitsune shook her head a bit, ”Apparently he had performed them to ANBU personnel in the field, but also forbidden them from transmitting data back to Kumogakure, because the intel could be intercepted. So the check-ins weren’t even valid. And he said he renewed his passport himself as he was Sennin. Which wasn’t the case, as he was missing in action…” she said with a strained sigh before shaking her head once more. ”Yes. Do look into him. Ensure he doesn’t endanger security in Kumogakure.”

With regards to Eiji’s request, Kitsune nodded ”Well, I’ll give you the needed permission, and resources to perform the investigation. If you also find some information on where the heck Tsuyoshi Junko have been, do let me know as well.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Good.. Good...' Eiji had done his due diligence with everything behind the scenes, even putting somethings into motion for himself to be noticed. He was quite the savvy person. Normally things such as this would be frowned upon, but he wanted more than those who sneered at his tactic from upon their high horses. He learned alot from Sanga after meeting him back in the Mountains near the Monasteries of Raiden. He wouldnt forget, but that was neither here nor there. He'd listen to the Raikage's responses, and jotted down somethings within his mind, but he knew somethings would slip through and he'd forget... was it purposefully? Maybe.

"That doesnt make any sense... haha, If he was to check in... Why didnt he allow the safe passage of the messaging to be known to the village, it seems like he was trying to cover his own ass while making it look like he was sanding the village messages.", though, Eiji knew about the messages already. He was tasked with receiving and delivering them under his ANBU Alias which would not be on any specific records unbeknownst to anyone other than the ANBU Sennin. And Eiji would definitely have to figure that out to cover his own tracks at the basis of everything, then again... Maybe he would be able to break in and get somethings himself. That would definitely be a task... but not something he wouldnt be able to handle.

"Ah, Thank you Raikage-sama. The resources will definitely help, However, if I do find wrong-doing on the behalf of Junko, or any other persons linked to Kumogakure... What would you have me do to them?" nodding that he had suspicions of foul play with Uri's life, but Junko's ordeal may have been tied into that... would he dare to challenge a man that had come in second place in the world Tournament? Hm, That was five long years ago, well six now... but who knew what would come of it... the investigations were about to begin and Eiji had to deliver the goods to be in good standing with the Raikage.

Things were starting to pick up...

Last edited:

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
How many years was he working in Torre Celeste already? While he did have some decent sleep in-between hours, he could see several eye bags when he noticed his reflection on the window. Right now, he was 16-years-old and he spent his days working as a Sennin. While he has no qualms about it, he could feel the burn out lately. With him having limited time with his family and his friend, Yuri, there were times he had to wish to do a mission, to train, or to just hang out with his friends and family. He even sighed when he thought about it, especially with his younger siblings.

That aside, he had to discuss some things with the Raikage about something. He has some concerns regarding the Main Branch and he hoped she might hear his opinions. But as he approached the door to her office, he stopped and heard another voice apart from the Raikage. Since he was a bit sane despite his mental exhaustion, he could tell someone else was there to speak with Kitsune. However, he decided to knock on the door and said, "Ms. Raikage, it's Yuu. Do you have some spare time for a discussion?"

He was okay with leaving if she was busy, but he wanted to make sure she had some other time to speak. He still had a lot to do back in his office before he could go home, so he had to make sure to get an appointment in case she has no time.

[MFT/WC: 253]
[OOC: I have permission to post here. Thanks, guys! Also, time skip time! Yuu is no longer a pre-teen! Yay!]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune leaned back in her chair and folded her hands on her lap. It was truly a good question Eiji were posing about Junko ”Honestly, I don’t know what he was thinking. And at this point, I don’t care.” she said, with a hint of a sneer. Her patience had expired with Junko and his tricks. Afterwards Eiji asked about what to do about wrongdoing if detected ”You inform me directly. From there I’ll decide how to handle it, which may likely also involve you, Eiji-kun.” she replied, shifting her position and leaning a bit forward again.

Just about then, a voice came from the outside, and it appeared to belong to her Main Branch Sennin: Kashino Yuu ”For one of my Sennin, always. Please do enter” she said, expecting Yuu to enter right away, at which point she’d gesture to a seat next to Eiji ”I hope your workload hasn’t been too brutal, my dear sennin. If it has, I apologize. I suppose I did thrust you into it rather out of the blue, didn’t I?” she said with a chuckle. ”Is everything as it should be, Yuu-kun? Anything I can do for you today?” she asked, leaning forward again and placing her hands on the desk.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Hm, Hired gun? Maybe Im thinking too deeply on this.' Thinking to himself for a moment he would think himself for a moment before nodding to Kitsune, he would do whatever it would take to move up... but did that mean to stomp out the flames of another's light? For the good of The Endo Clan? For the betterment of Kumogakure? For his own selfish ambitions? Maybe so, maybe this was just the cost of doing business, Eiji was going to figure it all out one bit at a time. Until he was ready to rise above his status. To see how closely one could come to the throne, and begin to sit upon it. He would strive for everything and more.

Then Yuu would enter, he wasnt aware of the man, he'd never formally met him, but this was... annoying to say the least, and it was so much infact that Eiji couldnt hide it on his face for a moment before straightening up and standing to his feet to great the Sennin. Who couldnt be any older than, middle teenaged? 'Is this who the Raikage trusts to lead the Main Branch?' behind a smile, Eiji would bow and grit his teeth. It was not anger that filled him but something deeper, it ailed him a bit as he found his seat again to listen in on what Yuu had to say. 'Discussion... What about I wonder...', Eiji didnt speak, the man that once had word vomit, was silenced in the air of his 'superiors'... alas. He'd bide his time.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu sighed in relief as he calmly entered the office. Compared to his younger self, he was a bit taller by 4 inches and while he had several hair cuts, he let his hair grew out up to his neck as a way to change himself for the better. Himself aside, he came in with several papers in hand as he prepared to speak.

"It's alright, Miss Raikage. I took a day off yesterday and I want to finish them before the deadline. As for the reason why I'm here, some of the Jounin reported the strange occurrence in a neighborhood near Susukino District. It might be related to the recent missing person's case. I was hoping to send some shinobi to investigate it, but..."

He stopped when he stared at the report as he frowned. He knew one of these people might be related to a certain someone, but he didn't want his feelings interrupting his work. Sure, he was frustrated at his last encounter years ago, but as Yuri said, he had to resist letting his emotions control him. After what happened regarding that mysterious ability and that recurring nightmare he accidentally released that day, he might as well follow his advice.

He then took a deep breath and continued, "Is it possible to let the Intelligence Division interview the relatives of the victims beforehand? Also, this is off-topic, but the headmaster informed me regarding some students are ready to graduate. Can I send some Chuunin and Jounin to organize their exams?"

[MFT/WC: 254]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune saw the flash of annoyance on Eijis face and suppressed a chuckle. Her eyes being as sharp as ever, it was easy to spot the subtle change there; or the change that he kept quiet after Yuu’s entry into the room, which was quite uncharacteristic, really. Regardless, Yuu had some papers in hand, and some questions regarding some cases. ”It’s your branch, darling. You make the call to send them out.” she stated quite simply. Asking permission for something like that made Kitsune question whether or not she’d made the right call to make Yuu a sennin back at her coronation.

”That goes for the examinations as well, of course. Again, your branch, your choice.” she said giving a light nod before looking at Eiji ”Just don’t pick Eiji for it. He’s got a different mission I just assigned to him.” she added afterwards, giving Eiji a smile.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Really... Now you want to do something?' Eiji would think to himself as his face would flash his annoyance once again, his gaze not skipping the notions of Kitsune, however he didnt know this, alas, rolling his shoulders back he would sit back and listen, before turning to Kiitsune to give her rebuttle before he himself thought to speak up, but not without thinking about what he was going to say. This was definitely the time to have a silver tongue. He wanted to get things done, but for himself exclusively. So this was his chance, what better time, he had His Sennin and his Kage here. Both positions that he wanted to position himself for in the future... and that was definitely something that he wouldnt want to make flagrantly known just yet....

"There are a slew of able bodied Chuunin and Jounin that can help you, Kashino-sama. As the Raikage hath stated, I'm pre-disposed to something she wants exclusively done. Though to you Raikage-sama, I would like to formally ask to be able to learn the classic variant of Ancient Kumo." nodding again he would smirk, "However, Kashino-sama... I would like to request that in the future, should you decide to do so... I would like to take the helm of Leader of the Main Branch. I'm sure there is a way of doing such, that would lead things not to go my way, but I am assured that I can make a difference with the branch. I left the ANBU because of the work that it entailed, the type that is...", nodding his face felt hot with anxiety.

"...Eventually, that is. Whenever you're thinking about moving on... I can provide you with a list of people that can help you with whatever you need, Sir." 'Sir? He's a toddler compared to me... but its best to respect. Respect is respected first and foremost.' Nodding within himself he would look back and forth between the two of them. He felt like this would be met with a bit of a wall, or maybe even a 'If you complete XYZ' which would be okay... he was willing to do anything that he would need to, in order to get to where he wanted to be... First, he wanted his own office...

Finally... he wanted the crown... The 'Emperor' needed new clothes...

Last edited:

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu didn't groan at their comments about his action. Rather, he silently nodded in agreement. While he did a good job of being a Sennin so far, there were some times that he was indecisive about his decisions. And recently, he was starting to doubt his responsibilities and skills to maintain the Main Branch.

"R-Right, I'm sorry for asking you that, Ms. Raikage," he sighed in dismay while trying not to let his emotions get to him. "And don't worry some shinobi already stepped forward. If you excuse me..."

But as he was about to leave, he heard Eiji's advice on him. Usually, he might saw his comment on replacing him as an offense. Yet, he couldn't help but smile at this. "Y-Yeah, it would be possible. But I still have a lot to do before I do. Besides, I do have some plans about the branch. It's still in progress, but I want to do something about it."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune chuckled a bit on the inside, concealing a slight smirk with her hand as she appeared to scratch an itch on her cheek. Then, Eiji asked about learning the Classic variant of Ancient Kumo, and Kitsune had to think about that one for a second. To her knowledge, only two people in the entirety of the village actually spoke that variant, both of them Shinryas. One being Kitsune herself, the other being her daughter Miyako. ”Is there any particular reason why you want to learn the Classical variant, Eiji-kun?” she asked, looking at him questioningly. It was very rare for anyone to even care about the ancient language.

He was a bold one, that Eiji. Straight up declaring his intention to become Sennin in front of the current Sennin, and the boss of said Sennin. Kitsune raised an eyebrow almost imperceptibly, but it was indeed raised. It seemed to the Raikage that the good Eiji craved prestige, and a position of power. Not that she was entirely unfamiliar with that, given her status as nobility, and controller of three of the countrys provinces at this point. Who knows, maybe if Eiji had been around around the time of her coronation, he’d be the one she had named Sennin.

Regardless, idle what-ifs and random lines of thought aside, Kitsune looked at Yuu to see the reaction to what Eiji had said. It was surprisingly mild, almost timid in nature. ”Well I’m sure you’ll find all the assistance you’d need to make those plans come true, Yuu-kun.” she said encouragingly.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was simple. And he'd gotten a desired response, maybe he would be able to finagle himself into the Classic Variant. And his stunt did get an eyebrow raised but it wasnt something that he would worry himself deeply about. Kitsune wasnt a woman that would hold her tongue if she felt adverse to something, however, he knew that once this would get out he would either be a rocket blasting off, or he'd have a failure to even launch. "Ah, my reasoning would be just that... My communication with you will be in that text exclusively. So when you see anything from me, you'll always know it was from me and not an imposter. As I'm set to go about leaving the country after I handle other things for you... I wouldnt want intel to fall into the wrong hands."

Nodding again he would smirk, looking to Yuu, "...Plans for the branch? Hm... I look forward to seeing what you might have planned...", with almost a condescending undertone Eiji would speak to Yuu, but he knew he wouldnt want to go overboard with his reckless tongue. He was still angry that the boy could have just graduated from his Chuunin exams a week ago. Maybe a look at Yuu's file would help him understand? Who knew, but he would go about this with tact where he could.

"If you wish for me to do more, I can accept that Lord Raikage, but I would like our relationship to be one of mutual respect and my personal admiration towards you.", he'd bow his head before standing up, "I'll leave you two to it... Thank you for meeting with me Shinrya-sama. You as well Kashino-sama." he'd wait for Kitsune's response to him learning Classic, either way he would leave respectfully after she did such.

[Topic Left after Kitsune's Next Post]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu sighed in relief once he got those words out of his mouth. He could have done better, but at least he got the word out about his plans to reform the Main Branch a bit. He even smiled at Eiji when he expressed his curiosity over his small project. And while he overheard him wanting to learn Ancient Kumo, namely a classic variant, and gained interest in it, he knew he didn't have time for that, so he shook off that thought for now.

All that's left was to take care of the missions' paperwork and finalizing other stuff back in his office. He then nodded to Eiji in acknowledgment and said to them, "I'm sure they will be ready once everything is done. Thank you, Miss Raikage. And same to you, too, Eiji. Now if you excuse me, I should be getting back to my paperwork."

It was a bit weird for him to not use an honorific to address Eiji, but he shrugged it off considering he was still his superior. Regardless, he turned and readied himself to walk out of the office, relieved and satisfied at that short meeting. Though he might work on his confidence when he'll meet the Raikage again soon.

[Topic Left after Kitsune's Next Post Unless Stopped]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Εάν μπορείτε να μου δείξετε ένα ορισμένο επίπεδο επάρκειας με τη χυδαία παραλλαγή της γλώσσας, θα το επιτρέψω. Στην ιδανική περίπτωση, αρκεί μια συνολική κυριαρχία.” she said, using Vulgar, in reply to Eijis request regarding Classic Kumo. She wanted to be sure that those she permitted to learn, also had respect for the ancient language. As for Yuu, Kitsune nodded “Take care, Yuu-kun. Don’t overwork yourself though.” she said, cautioning against an unhealthy work/life balance.

She figured there wasn’t much more to say or do in this particular meeting, so she got up from her chair, expecting Eiji to lead the way out of the conference room first.

If you can show me a certain level of proficiency with the vulgar variant of the language, I'll allow it. Ideally a total mastery of it would suffice.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding as Kitsune would retort to him, Eiji could only smile before speaking with the most affluence as possible, "Τι θέλεις να πω? Είμαι ο επικεφαλής μιας από τις πιο μακροχρόνιες οικογένειες του χωριού, το Endo. Ίσως όχι τόσο έξυπνος όσο ο Shinrya, αλλά έχουμε εδώ και αρκετό καιρό. Η άπταιστη φύση μου σε αυτήν την παραλλαγή της Αρχαίας Ομιλίας παρεμποδίζεται μόνο λόγω της αδυναμίας αυτών να μπορούν να διδάξουν την κλασική ομιλία και την πιο φημισμένη έκδοση του Kumo." Eiji would smirk as he finished, giving his best Ancient Kumo impression before standing to his feet and bowing to the head of the Table. "I do hope that was sufficient for you Lady Raikage." with that he would lead the duo out after Yuu would leave calling out to Yuu one more time before everyone would disperse.

"Do take care Yuu, I'll see you upon my return.", and with that the preparations were in full swing, it was time to head out and begin his talks with all those needed.

[Topic Left]

"What do you want me to say? I am the head of one of the longest tenured families in the village, The Endo. Maybe not as astute as the Shinrya, but we have been around for quite some time. My Fluent nature to this variant of Ancient Speech is only hindered because of the inability of those to be able to teach the classic speech and more famed version of Kumo."

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back